Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396406 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just as advised, don't take any ovulation induction for now. Get apple cider vinegar and be raking first thing in the morning and last at night. Do the castor oil therapy and eat healthy. More or veggies and fruits. It's well with you.
LovethYem:

kindly send me link for your write up about cyst. 4.11cm*3.05cm*4.19cm volume of 27.50ml this is indicate ovarian cyst likely teratoma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Am fine my dear Sister
Staying stronger day by day

Thanks be to God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
omariopat:
Jesus Christ must be honoured in my life.
Its a BFP. He has wiped my tears, sorrows, pains, agony, sleepless nights etc. all away. God has put away all the insults I've received both from friends and family. I almost gave up on trying but hubby stood by me, we fasted and prayed together and God answered.
I've been battling mild infections for long. March this year, I started taking herbs and combo alternatively till April ending I stopped cos it was close to fertile period. Went to hosp.this morning and came back with good news.
I know that afflictions will not rise again God that made possible will help me to carry to term. Dr gave me antibiotics and routine.
God will bless you all and your womb this very month. I will have many team mates from here. Amen. Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and prayers God will reward you this month.

Congrats mama. This is such a beautiful news. You will carry to term and bring forth at the appointed time. Many more BFPs to come
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Today is my third wedding Anniversary, mamas please say a word of prayer for us�

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
iamhistreasure:
Today is my third wedding Anniversary, mamas please say a word of prayer for us�

Happy 3rd wedding anniversary. By this time next year, you will be celebrating your 4th wedding anniversary with your baby or babies according to your heart desire in Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
iamhistreasure:
Happy 3rd Anniversary to you both.
God who has brought you thus far shall take you to 13, 30 years and more with your children surrounding your table, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good day mamas.

i had a brown discharge yesterday and theres a little blood spotting tho my period is supposed to start in two days time. what does it mean? we ve been TTC for sometime now. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fruitfulmom2240:
Good day mamas.

i had a brown discharge yesterday and theres a little blood spotting tho my period is supposed to start in two days time. what does it mean? we ve been TTC for sometime now. Thanks

Congrats is implantation spotting. Just do home pt

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Happy Eid Mubarak to our Muslim sisters. May Allah hear your prayers.

God is still in the business of doing miracles and will remember each and every one of you. Stay strong.

TTC already is very financially draining and you shouldn't have to add to it by using disposable pads of N700 to N800 every month when you can use a reuseable pad.

It is made of Charcoal Bamboo and is anti-bacteria and anti-odour. No worries about stains and you can use it up to 5 YEARS saving you at least 42,000 on disposable pads.

The back is made of leak-proof material so that you are protected.

And if you find washing blood to be gross, you can always soak the used pad in normal water and leave it for a while so that most of the blood will come out. Then you throw away the water, rub small soap on the pad, wash gently, rinse and spread to dry.

Super absorbent, feels soft and very comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
How our Reusuable pad sits in your panties pix 1

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nicejo:

Happy 3rd wedding anniversary. By this time next year, you will be celebrating your 4th wedding anniversary with your baby or babies according to your heart desire in Jesus.

Amen, thank you so much Ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
cutiereborn:

Happy 3rd Anniversary to you both.
God who has brought you thus far shall take you to 13, 30 years and more with your children surrounding your table, Amen.

Amen! Thank you dear..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2019
iamhistreasure:
Happy Anniversary. May you celebrate many more years of togetherness and may the Almighty bless your home with the gifts of marriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Mommdav:

Okay darl, let's assume your circle is between 26 and 31 and you have a LP of 14 days. Then you should ovulate around on day 12 when your circle is 26 and day 17 when its 31day circle. So If I were you I will keep on with the follicular tracking till circle day 18 to be sure i didn't ovulate that circle. So on day 12 you may not have ovulated because when you have longer day circle it will be too early to rule out ovulation. If you do, you may miss your ovulation. But because we want to play safe and be totally sure we cover all range

So if I were you I will baby dance every other day from day 7 to 24 to be save because I am not even sure if my lutheal phase is up to 14days. If it is not up to 14 days then my ovulation is further along than anticipated.

I will also do an an opk too. I have a pack of 20 sticks of opk to give you for free. You can plan to track with opk or ovulation strips starting from day 6 of next month. PM me for details on how I can send it across to you.

In the mean time stay healthy and be happy. With God all things are possible. Good night.

If I don't thank you openly am an ingrate. She sent all way from Portacort and even pay for transport. A word can't express my appreciation to you ma. Thanks so much Ma you are such a God sent. She follow up on me every minute to check how am doing. Thanks so much Ma I received the ovulation kit ma. May God continue to increase and keep all your children you will rejoice with me soonest.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Congrats is implantation spotting. Just do home pt

Thanks dear, i guess its congrats in advance because it didn't work this time but i know it will work soon. God is great and i will never let him go till he blesses us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Mamas This month of june is our month of Good News. Baby Dust to everyone Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
IneedGod:
Hello all, I'm new to this group and I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now.
I'm really getting depressed. Can't eat, sleep or communicate efficiently.
Hope I'm welcome?
welcome n wish you short and fruitful stay here in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
iamhistreasure:
Happy wedding anniversary mama. May you and yours celebrate many more years together in good health in Jesus name and i oray that next year shall be with your twins in Jesus name, Amen and pls dont allow ttc to spoil your day today.
Baby dust mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
4realwoman:
Happy wedding anniversary mama. May you and yours celebrate many more years together in good health in Jesus name and i oray that next year shall be with your twins in Jesus name, Amen and pls dont allow ttc to spoil your day today.
Baby dust mamas.

Amen! Thank you so much ma. My love to your family

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
pweetymii:

Happy Anniversary. May you celebrate many more years of togetherness and may the Almighty bless your home with the gifts of marriage.

Amen, thank you Ma..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Thank you everyone for the prayers and for celebrating with us.This month is our month of bfps, we shall all testify IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
LadyShadow:
After my period in December..
I didn't take folic acid ma...

Ok thank u ma. Pls again. So did u stop after ovulation? Or did u continue, cos am in my ovulation I want to knw if to pause nd continue after my ovu. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
iamhistreasure:

Happy wedding anniversary sis. You shall celebrate with your adorable twins come next year in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good day fruitful mamas,
It's been quite a long while, hasn't been easy but God is faithful.
Chai see Faith that moves God at display, God is not partial and HE is not a man that lies neither is HE the son of man that repents, whatsoever HE says HE brings to pass. HE made me a mother, halleluyah....You all are mothers.
May the I AM THAT I AM answer all your prayers and make these beautiful bumps flesh and the WORD was made flesh so shall it be in Jesus mighty name Amen !
Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
See this

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
whyworryPH:

Congrats mama. This is such a beautiful news. You will carry to term and bring forth at the appointed time. Many more BFPs to come

Congrats mama. Can't wait to b in ur shoe now ehhh! Pls wat herbs specifically we're u taking. We're u also a Pcos client?
Pls talk back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
IneedGod:
Hello all, I'm new to this group and I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now.
I'm really getting depressed. Can't eat, sleep or communicate efficiently.
Hope I'm welcome?
my dear dnt get depressed we save a living God who never fails
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
HEllo sabi mamas please ooooo make ur talk put this matter!i have been feeling dizziness for 2 weeks now, waist and lower back pain,bloated,lots of cramps tho not as serious as menstruation , i have gone to the clinic to treat malaria and took antibiotics but i still dnt feel better!still very weak nd i done all test possible even pregnancy test is negative, saw my menses 5th of may,i have irregular period so i dnt just know!!!!have bin ttc for sometime now!!!so tired of everything pls i need advice and prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
migeoart:
HEllo sabi mamas please ooooo make ur talk put this matter!i have been feeling dizziness for 2 weeks now, waist and lower back pain,bloated,lots of cramps tho not as serious as menstruation , i have gone to the clinic to treat malaria and took antibiotics but i still dnt feel better!still very weak nd i done all test possible even pregnancy test is negative, saw my menses 5th of may,i have irregular period so i dnt just know!!!!have bin ttc for sometime now!!!so tired of everything pls i need advice and prayers

Have u done blood test
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Have u done blood test
yes i have, did infection test too and checked bp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
migeoart:
yes i have, did infection test too and checked bp

Ok just pray and wait till u miss ur period

And don't take antibiotics again in case their pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2019

migeoart:

It's well with you. Do you have fibroid(s)?. If yes, then it could be the cause. Take care

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.