Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407477 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mommdav:

Thank you for this. God bless you so much. Could you please throw more light on how it was treated for the sake of ttc mama or papa who may be battling with this.

CC kosewu

Sorry for replying late.
When dh and I were diagnosed of heavy growth of staph, we first treated it with Orthodox medications with d highest sensitivity written on d test result. We were both treated with same injections and drugs in a hospital. The treatment lasted for about 10days. We took injections for about 4days while on d treatment. We were told to repeat d test 3weeks after d treatment, but we didn't. U know men nah, dh refused going back to retest. After d treatment, we waited for about two or three weeks before we started taking herbal medications as we were told that the Orthodox medications we've already taken will continue to stay in our system for up to 3weeks before it starts loosing its effectiveness. The herbal medications was prepared by one alagbo woman, so I can't really tell what it contained. But after taking hers, I made combo twice for dh and I. After d combo, I boiled guava and soursop leaves for both of us. The last herbs which only dh took was d combination of guava leaves, ginger and scent leaves. After all these, he now agreed to go for test and to God be d glory, both of us were staph-free.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
legendsmother:

Orney
Loisemm
4realwoman
Legendsmother
Redeemed
Adorablewifey
Pampharez
Thehomemaker
Mgeey
Cuppymummy
Mumredeemer
Mamatwiny
Folash
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
Samadict
Mumihaja
How come I missed this announcement and mention ...mehn body just dey sweet me!!!...

Congratulations legendsmother.

Our faith bump and prayer monday originator. You really contributed your quota to this thread.

Am so glad God has finally taken the reproach away.

Make zaynie give you golden chair and crown sef join, make you siddon balance like a queen that you are.

Carry your pregnancy with swag, and easy peazy delivery to you in Jesus name.

Much love....

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sorry for replying late.
When dh and I were diagnosed of heavy growth of staph, we first treated it with Orthodox medications with d highest sensitivity written on d test result. We were both treated with same injections and drugs in a hospital. The treatment lasted for about 10days. We took injections for about 4days while on d treatment. We were told to repeat d test 3weeks after d treatment, but we didn't. U know men nah, dh refused going back to retest. After d treatment, we waited for about two or three weeks before we started taking herbal medications as we were told that the Orthodox medications we've already taken will continue to stay in our system for up to 3weeks before it starts loosing its effectiveness. The herbal medications was prepared by one alagbo woman, so I can't really tell what it contained. But after taking hers, I made combo twice for dh and I. After d combo, I boiled guava and soursop leaves for both of us. The last herbs which only dh took was d combination of guava leaves, ginger and scent leaves. After all these, he now agreed to go for test and to God be d glory, both of us were staph-free.

Okay darling..thanks a lot. I have heard and read about the efficacy of guava leaf. Very good for men. Men libido, erection defection...etc. I think I read that some time ago. If I am not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adexmerry:

Thanks MA..I'm not alternating it tho.. After treatment with Orthodox for 15 days ..I intend to start the combo with him after one week break

It's okay dear. As long as you do not take your drugs at the same time with your agbo..

Just complete your doctors proscribed drugs first. You could even give it some time just as Tripplettwins did.
But don't take concoction together with Orthodox.

Bfp to all in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gloriousheart:
It's a bfp for me!
I am pregnant!
God has blessed me oooo in His mercies.
I have come to return all glory to Him!
It's our season of blessings especially for mama's who have tarried long in God's waiting room.
4 years of ttc is over. It is God oo

*singing
What has He not done for me (4x)
He has done everything
So I give Him the praise!
He made impossibility possible.Congratulations sis.Wishing you a sweet 9months ride.This June has been gracious to us.Father,we pray for more bfps,do the impossible in our lives in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lubriderm(f): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thanks a lot for your response. God bless you
Mommdav:

Try not to meet with dh when you are bleeding. It my pass bacteria into your uterus/womb. We don't want that. Hope you are on mild antibiotics. It always good to take antibiotics when you do hsg.

It's normal to bleed when you do hsg. Bleeding shouldn't be much though. It last for about 2,3 days to a week. If it's more that this, then you should see your doctor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jellymom: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
mumigrace:
Gudevening my people. Abeg, does anyone here know anyone that does womb setting and massages in Benin city or Abuja, Kaduna? I would be glad if I get a lead. Plenty baby dust
Yes I do ...I base in Benin you can ring me up..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jbblues24(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmmnnnn...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jellymom: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good evening sisters oh I hail every body oh ...is not easy oh but God don make am easy
I was here around 2016/2017 wen God bless me I con move go d next stage but I'm back here oh .... asking God for number 2
My issue now is high polactin oh...n I've pcos but I did hormonal test n I find out my polactin is wey high n was taking dostinex �for 2 months now but wen I still press the breast d tin still come out..�anybody in here to help....or something like dis before . I was asked to take bromocritin
Abeg I need ans abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
jellymom:
Good evening sisters oh I hail every body oh ...is not easy oh but God don make am easy
I was here around 2016/2017 wen God bless me I con move go d next stage but I'm back here oh .... asking God for number 2
My issue now is high polactin oh...n I've pcos but I did hormonal test n I find out my polactin is wey high n was taking dostinex �for 2 months now but wen I still press the breast d tin still come out..�anybody in here to help....or something like dis before . I was asked to take bromocritin
Abeg I need ans abeg

God will take you back to where you are coming from. wait for sabi mama to respond to you. it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2019

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:
chai I cant hold this ooo
Glooorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
God has done it for me and my family.

Ive been a GTC mom for 18 months without a single missed period....just few days back, i missed my period for 1 day and I went to see my Gynae the next day and after blood test, it came out positive. God is just too faithful.

Ive been on folic acid, bco, vit c then b6 after ovulation (someone mentioned that here some time ago)
I tried maintaining healthy eating habit but i no go lie ooo, I no fit follow am

WIDD
We have been praying and making declarations about our kids since we got married.
We participated in all Global Communion Services every month
We have been sowing into the Children church department - I made sure i printed all the teachers' manual every month for the children church and during children's day celebration, we sowed for 4 children seats and sponsored 3 children for the church celebration (NOTE: We borrowed to sow with faith). On the day children went out for their thanksgiving, I went with them and danced like never before....

I and my husband went for fertility check for the first time late last month:
Someone on this platform directed me to Pearl Scan, Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt sometime ago and i kept the address handy till whenever my husband agrees for us to do checks... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I did follicular tracking and HSG while my husband did sfa
both came out fine
and here we are LIFTING HANDS IN PRAISES TO GOD ALMIGHTY THE GIVER OF ALL GOOD GIFTS.

And for my beloved sisters in here trusting God, believe me it wont be long, your testimony is here already...glooorrryyyyyy
Congratulations mama! Wish u a smooth 9months journey and easy delivery. I claim mine too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

Ive been a GTC mom for 18 months without a single missed period....just few days back, i missed my period for 1 day and I went to see my Gynae the next day and after blood test, it came out positive. God is just too faithful.

Ive been on folic acid, bco, vit c then b6 after ovulation (someone mentioned that here some time ago)
I tried maintaining healthy eating habit but i no go lie ooo, I no fit follow am

WIDD
We have been praying and making declarations about our kids since we got married.
We have been sowing into the Children church department - I made sure i printed all the teachers' manual every month for the children church and during children's day celebration, we sowed for 4 children seats and sponsored 3 children for the church celebration (NOTE: We borrowed to sow with faith). On the day children went out for their thanksgiving, I went with them and danced like never before....

Someone on this platform directed me to Pearl Scan, Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt sometime ago and i kept the address handy till whenever my husband agrees for us to do checks... cheesy cheesy cheesy
both came out fine
and here we are LIFTING HANDS IN PRAISES TO GOD ALMIGHTY THE GIVER OF ALL GOOD GIFTS.

And for my beloved sisters in here trusting God, believe me it wont be long, your testimony is here already...glooorrryyyyyy

Congratulations, wishing you a healthy nine months and safe delivery. Am next in line for testimony in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

Thank You Jesus for this wonderful gift.
Congratulations sis! May you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen. I faithfully tap into your marvelous testimony in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2019
God is awesome

cutiereborn:
Positivemummy2 & Teeworld13 , hang in there, our breakthrough is almost Here !!!
A Christmas miracle Lord, for all believing you, Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2019
a big AMEN to all your prayers. God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:
S w.... ....

Big Congrats, my sister. You shall joyfully carry to term. This June will keep producing more bfps before it ends. Ameeeen! Love this.

Big thanks to everyone who shared in my joy. Pls permit me not to do mentions or thank you one by one. I may mistakenly leave some lovely mamas out. Thank you.
He will show Himself in the lives of those believing God for bfps too. Your time is now. Amen!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedwomb: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Congratulations! To God be all the Glory!! I also connect to this testimony IJN.

Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sochim: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Iyamefa post=79279300]I really hope this can benefit someone as I very much want to give back!

I have a bottle each of the following supplements to give out but the challenge is I’m not in the country.

- Doctors best Serrapeptase 270 count bottle
- Yi mu cao
- Xi xian xiao
- Woman’s best friend
- Wobenzyme

All new and unopened.
Anyone interested and can figure out a way we can get it to Nigeria should pm me. Maybe you know anyone traveling back soon or you’re
willing to pay for courier shipping. I’m in Canada

Hello dear, How are you doing today

I hope I am not too late. I am an old member but forgot my former password. I wish you will chose me for this rear gift.
I was TTC for 8 years in my former marriage before I was replaced with another woman. I went back to statusque. (singlehood)
I am working on myself hoping that God will smile on me soon with another man. Hoping also to be a mother soon.
Please chose me amongst the recipients. I will pay for the shipping through post office.

God bless you. Non of your generation bebe ttc.. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sochim: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Iyamefa:
I really hope this can benefit someone as I very much want to give back!

I have a bottle each of the following supplements to give out but the challenge is I’m not in the country.

- Doctors best Serrapeptase 270 count bottle
- Yi mu cao
- Xi xian xiao
- Woman’s best friend
- Wobenzyme

All new and unopened.
Anyone interested and can figure out a way we can get it to Nigeria should pm me. Maybe you know anyone traveling back soon or you’re willing to pay for courier shipping. I’m in Canada

Wishing you all speedy bfp!

Hello dear, How are you doing today

I hope I am not too late. I am an old member but forgot my former password. I wish you will chose me for this rear gift.
I was TTC for 8 years in my former marriage before I was replaced with another woman. I went back to statusque. (singlehood)
I am working on myself hoping that God will smile on me soon with another man. Hoping also to be a mother soon.
Please chose me amongst the recipients. I will pay for the shipping through post office.

God bless you. Non of your generation bebe ttc.. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

A big congratulations to you....All thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

Omo seee trips ooo. Congrats dear. God is ever faithful . Am next in line ton share my testimony. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

Congratulations Mama... God will bring this blessings to perfection.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

Congratulations sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leonardomike: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mommdav:

Okay darling..thanks a lot. I have heard and read about the efficacy of guava leaf. Very good for men. Men libido, erection defection...etc. I think I read that some time ago. If I am not mistaken.
see eh, that staph is wicked eeh, it make men to loss erection and loss of sexual urge too, I have not seen that kind of infection before ooh, that thing is wicked

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

I rejoice with you sister.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please mother in the house. Is it possible for one Bp to be high even when such person do not give room for thinking? Have been having some pains at my left arm of recent so I took myself to a lap to check Bp only to be told it 160/90. Now have been told to avoid any stresful job from now till end to come back and redo it to see if it just stress.

Please Don't Read And Pass, I beg choke mouth for my mattar. Tanku you, lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Teeworld13:

WIDD

both came out fine

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
giftfromGod:
Please mother in the house. Is it possible for one Bp to be high even when such person do not give room for thinking? Have been having some pains at my left arm of recent so I took myself to a lap to check Bp only to be told it 160/90. Now have been told to avoid any stresful job from now till end to come back and redo it to see if it just stress.

Please Don't Read And Pass, I beg choke mouth for my mattar. Tanku you, lol.
Stress can be part that increase BP. Mine was high too to the extend that I find it difficult to breath well but after so much rest before my operation. It reduce to 130/90

Reduce intake of salt, sleep well but take at least 30mins walk daily.

A healthful diet can help reduce blood pressure.
Managing the diet can be an effective way of both preventing and treating high blood pressure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.