Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422944 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2013
hello, pls i need to verify this from you guys, what is ECG method of sper.m analysis? does it reveal count, culture and all? make i describe this one ooo, you put like a device in your hand abd then the system detict the culture, count, volume and the rest. if there is anything like this then is it better than the conventional sper.m analysis method?

am aware sper.m sample need to be collect for analysis, but this case no sper.m sample was collected just system to detict with a device in hand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biolakunle: 5:31pm On May 01, 2013
Nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2013
@biolakunle
u r highly welcome.i just joined too thogh ive been following d thread
sincelast year.of course i dont mind.;at least i have someone who can attend my naming ceremony when my heaven ordained bfp arrives hehehehehehehe..........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2013
omonikiba: hello, pls i need to verify this from you guys, what is ECG method of sper.m analysis? does it reveal count, culture and all? make i describe this one ooo, you put like a device in your hand abd then the system detict the culture, count, volume and the rest. if there is anything like this then is it better than the conventional sper.m analysis method?

am aware sper.m sample need to be collect for analysis, but this case no sper.m sample was collected just system to detict with a device in hand.
.There is nothing like that.Its SCAM.If there is,then the western world would be the first to use it and it will be on the internet so my sister,you can ask Mr. google too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2013
Happy birthday @favgal. Ur babies are here already!
It is a good thing to †Ђɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊k " the Lord. The gift of life, is incomparable 2 any.
Let's †Ђɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊k " him for being in the position to even accommodate babies in out lives.
CD:6 aπϑ going strong!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:12pm On May 01, 2013
HBD favored gal
welcome all newbies.
Just popped in to say hi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 7:20pm On May 01, 2013
@favorgal happy birthday to u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:36pm On May 01, 2013
@pink tanks for d warm welcome. @berrybass amen oh may af pack her load n resurface in 9months tym.thanks for those touching prayer some days ago

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2013
omonikiba:

Wat U described is similar 2 those who claim dat they can test U wt a 'computer' and d computer will detect everything that is wrong. We knw dat is scam.
Sperm is produced in d testis. How did d device held in d hand get 2 d testis? Sperm doesnt pass thru d hand, so it is not possible 2 do a sem'e'n analysis from d hand.
Pls let no one play tricks wt U. I have been involved in sem'e'n analysis. There is no such device.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:39pm On May 01, 2013
@favourgal Happi birthday, wishing u LLNP @all please anyone knw of any good gynae in Calabar. Our request has been granted and soonest we will testify in the mighty name of JESUS CHIRST. It is well im 24 n dear husband is 36, d only son n an orghan.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:56pm On May 01, 2013
Happy bday favoured girl.wishing u all d good things of life n may u celebrate ur next with the 3plets grin. It is settled.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:08pm On May 01, 2013
@ favoredgirl Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ darleen. May ur testimony come  manifestation. GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will surprise U̶̲̥̅̊ with special Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ gift (BFP). Rejoice for he has done it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2013
@Zeezy and Winneygiel, thanks so much bless you, I doubted it sha, hubby was made to do it as he no wan go hospital go re-do test to know how far. I doubted the result and was like he should go to hospital for a second opinion.

Well, I ask prof google and I saw something like that, but still skeptical.

@all, am going on break/leave so I won't be too frequent here for the period. I will continue to be in spirit with you guys, I hope when I return i will meet you all with great testimonies from my end and from your end.

May the peace of God be with us all. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:41pm On May 01, 2013
Favoredgal dear, hai birtday, dis  nest year by God's grace, U̶̲̥̅̊ shall celebrate with ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ twins.

@ Hawtmumi, i guess i av a situation similar to yours, though i see af everymonth a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ its quite regular, it comes only ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 3days, two months after i removed my family planning (implant), it stopped comming ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 5days a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ changed to three days a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ my cycle changed to 28/29 days instead of 31-32 days. the̶̲̥̅̊ flow is usually normall! I'm on pregnacare conception right now, is dia anyting i can do to restore my 5days flow? Fruitfull mothers i beg helpp o

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:56am On May 02, 2013
@ favoured girl where is our cake? Shuuu, na only thank you we go chop? Abeg send the e-cake before I bring out my koboko....
@mummyf thank you my sister I don get the Tab.
@all how una holiday......? Hope you all enjoyed it to the fullest. As for me, dh no rest oooo. Safe manual really work.....can't wait to know how you mummies in the house spent yours.....have pleasant day. Love you all...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:33am On May 02, 2013
Tbaby4real: @ favoured girl where is our cake? Shuuu, na only thank you we go chop? Abeg send the e-cake before I bring out my koboko....
@all how una holiday......? Hope you all enjoyed it to the fullest. As for me, dh no rest oooo. Safe manual really work.....can't wait to know how you mummies in the house spent yours.....have pleasant day. Love you all...

lol, sending e-cake your way. open yur mouth and recieve. LOl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:34am On May 02, 2013
omonikiba: @Zeezy and Winneygiel, thanks so much bless you, I doubted it sha, hubby was made to do it as he no wan go hospital go re-do test to know how far. I doubted the result and was like he should go to hospital for a second opinion.

Well, I ask prof google and I saw something like that, but still skeptical.

@all, am going on break/leave so I won't be too frequent here for the period. I will continue to be in spirit with you guys, I hope when I return i will meet you all with great testimonies from my end and from your end.

May the peace of God be with us all. Amen.

Enjoy your leave
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08am On May 02, 2013
Tbaby4real: @ favoured girl where is our cake? Shuuu, na only thank you we go chop? Abeg send the e-cake before I bring out my koboko....
cheesy cheesy.dh was like maybe you are ovulating,i just join all safilicious lectures together,package am well.hmmm,the yellow micromini flared skirt and lemon halterneck+nice hairdo with nice meal,come sitdown sitting room jejeli,cross lege dey watch tv,no be me start am o. grin grin.he com.........he just be as if say the holiday pass one day.na enjoyment galore.hope you all had a wonderful time.may God Almighty crown our effort[praises,fasting,prayers,babydancing]with BFP.Good morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:40am On May 02, 2013
@favored girl, happy belated birthday. can't see the e-cake.
May the grace, love, favour and mercy of God be with you. As you celebrate your birthday, Henceforth, celebration will not depart from you home IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2013
good morning all,

@Favoredgal, sorry this is coming late, HBBD to you, God will grant u all ur heart desires this month.

@Newbies, y'all welc, ur stay here wont be long IJN.

@Zeezy..you be correct babe..lol @ no be me start am o...

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE, WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:37am On May 02, 2013
@Zeezy you be correct babe......I love your packaging.....lol to no b me start am....May God crown all our effort. We will all remember this day for good....
@favoured gal I don open my mouth since nothing dey ooo but I forgive you....next year I go eat 3plates of fried rice and chicken for your naming and some months later con come back for your birthday con eat cake.....if anyone won question me i go tell dem say na carry over from last year.
@ all how una speed una holiday oooo I still dey want. I no go give up ooooo.@safe where you dey come share your holiday experience ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:23am On May 02, 2013
@Zeezzy, LMAO! No be u start am! How we take know? Who we go believe? I dey suspect u ooo! I know say no be cross u cross ur leg. And the halter neck with mini skirt? The guy didn't stand a chance. Yesterday sef, I banished my househelp to the BQ, till this morning. Ah ah, make person fit...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2013
I still dey holiday dh no gree me go work oo na second round we finish so
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:41am On May 02, 2013
Learn how to make mango cupcakes at www.frostedbakeshopng..com

As we perform bedmatics, let's not neglect the kitchen. May God grant us strength!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:47am On May 02, 2013
greenfruits: I still dey holiday dh no gree me go work oo na second round we finish so

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
oh jigbijigbijigbi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:48am On May 02, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Learn how to make mango cupcakes at www.frostedbakeshopng..com

As we perform bedmatics, let's not neglect the kitchen. May God grant us strength!

thumb up 4u dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:05pm On May 02, 2013
@dreamsinbc waoh........thanks so much. Now I know wat to do for my oga at the top this weekend oooo. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 1:04pm On May 02, 2013
[color=#000099]my big mummies in the house, i pray that this month of MAY which is my my birthday and that of my DH own, including my one year anniversary, God will surprise us all with Plenty BFP in Jesus name, our prayer and fasting will never been in vain, people we come and join us to celebrate and tell us congratulation in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 1:28pm On May 02, 2013
Dreamsinbc, lovely recipes but I couldn't view d mango cupcakes.good artwork. But I heard mango causes uterine contractions which might not be good during 2ww? I love mangoes so much so am trying to wean myself off it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 2:04pm On May 02, 2013
Flakeey baby hmmmmm it is not a small tins oo.
@all dh told me that our s.ex life was boring, since d begining of dis year I can count hw many time we do but we r best of friends so ppl don't know even last month was only two times. Yesterday I want to go out since I know nothing go happen if I dey house make I go stay with my friend he no gree tru out we just eat, watch movie den sleep no quarel at all, so dis morning he roll come my side we start to play b4 he come start d tin he lost erection haha. I just calm down told him dat its not good like dis we will sort it out today I ask him what i can do on my part cos I can't go learn outside. He even told me I can't romance him well hmm somebody I hv been together with for 3yrs b4 we marry 3yrs now? My dh start tell me how to romance all over again na der d first one happen. Quickly make oath for breakfast after dat round two oo. I wish I am O. God is around our corner. Wen we pray ask for all. O girls am a new baby in d block o dancing azonto to d kitchen now cos d over dose I gave him knock him down so he is sleeping so dat wen he wake up he will be fill again. I dey go work tomoro. Sorry for my story. Am sure dis will help someone to always talk about se.x with dh. God give us wisdom to manager our homes o IJMN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2013
@Tbaby4real,u no go fit chop 3 plates of rice o,when your belle go stand out gidigba with you counting down to delivery cheesy cheesy,just open you mouth now dey imagine say flavouredgirl cake dey your mouth LOL.@dreamsingbc,me just dey gentle o,i know do anything o,na me you go believe now,my sister.Ooooh,you mean you banish the househelp to the BQ,so u go fit .....hemhemhem okaaay,bake the mango cake grin grin.its necessary.@greenfruit,i see you o shocked shocked.Sincerely,after praying and fasting,my mind cool down wella,as the tension for ttc reduce,no knackson with calculator,so the thing dey .....We thank God forputing smiles on our faces and happiness in our homes despite ttc.may He grant us BFPs this May.Love you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2013
ha my siters i hear una wella.me n dh dey fight since monday oh bt today i dey refer to safes seduction 101manual.he must respond to stimulus.make i go prepare ojare

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Oladimeji13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.