Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440827 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 02, 2013
@iyabetajos,best of luck.Awaiting your BFP o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:08pm On May 02, 2013
berrybass: @favorgal happy birthday to u, wish u a double potion bfp dis months, LL&p. @all hapi new month of may. May b see our bfp dis may. Dis is a very special month 2 me cos its my Anniversary. O Lord by ur grace grant b my bfp dis month, I reject any af dis month. Ijn Amen.

Happy anniversary and may our good God grant your desires this month, .............

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:15pm On May 02, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Learn how to make mango cupcakes at www.frostedbakeshopng..com

As we perform bedmatics, let's not neglect the kitchen. May God grant us strength!

Good work
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:16pm On May 02, 2013
@zeezy, na real banish her so I can bake cake. LMAO! Abi?

@mummyf, thanks soo much. U can't see the pix? They r there ooo! I appreciate you guys o.

Tbaby and Flakeey, thanks a lot dears. Pls continue to visit me o.

Heyyyyy, mango and uterine contractions? Pls don't let it be true ooo. Y na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2013
Thanks MarJuly!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 4:27pm On May 02, 2013
@Tbaby abeg no fight o. Just calm down and see d saLvation of d Lord iN ur home heheheHe.
My dh even give me list of what to do wey me don forget or neglect myselF

@DreaMsinbc I don bookmark ur page
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:56pm On May 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]see all this badt mamas ooo,see as una don dey show ona fowl nyansh,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ still dey feel like babe wey dey display her masters degree for seskyness,ashey many of ona don get Phd,I bow for ona ooo. Zeezy n greenfruits,ona badt gaan.
My workers day waz fine,tried enjoying it to d fullest,alhamdulillahi.
May diz month of may bring up to 15bfps,amin thumma amin. Let's keep calling and praising God,its a done deal already. Don't forget knacking to compliment the prayers o,nd let's eats right.
Its well with us all. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:11pm On May 02, 2013
@greenfruits, hugs and kisses. Thanks.
@safe, I'm sure we haven't seen anything yet. Each new day, we are starting to be freer and more open to one another. Very soon, we go put R18 for this forum

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2013
@caropy,Thank you very much for posting the details as promised.

@all, I hail o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:24pm On May 02, 2013
@zeezy amen/amin ohh n urs shall nt tarry too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 6:35pm On May 02, 2013
Greetings to all mummies in the house.Dis month of may shall month of manifestation in jesus mighty name.
@dreamsinbc...did u see my email?i need a special recipe for my husband birthday on saturday.i hv 2 recipes nw.
@safe06...abeg send romantic recipes.i wan show my husband swagger.lols.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:40pm On May 02, 2013
hi fruitful mamas, i was discussing with my sil who has been trying to concieve for four years now.from her explanation, she said she has ovarian cysts.is it the same with pcos? her doctor told her to do hydrotubulation. will that help her?
i just told her to start metformin tho she is very skinny.she did hsg and was told her tubes are ok. please mamas, i need ur opinions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:36pm On May 02, 2013
@Oct 20, I didn't see it o. Pls send it to frostedbakeshopng@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:06pm On May 02, 2013
Safe na u start o I don't wanna gonna carry last o. If we no talk/do na u go give us E-koboko. Warefa in ur tone.
@all I greet u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
LOL @ everyones may day activities. You people are definitely on fire.I like the spirit. May God bless our efforts with BFP. Amin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:18pm On May 02, 2013
@Oct 20, what do you have in mind? Does your DH have a sweet tooth? I have a dessert in mind. Can you get cake mix and heavy cream around you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 02, 2013
please o sisters,i need help here.kindly recommend a nice air freshner for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:40pm On May 02, 2013
:oAll d bding wey una dey do since may 1st neva do? Make elasticity no go finsh oh.abeg make una answer my question on my previous post jare cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:31pm On May 02, 2013
Genesis 50:20
You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.

Indeed, God's ways are higher than man's ways. Joseph's brothers thought they were getting rid of Joseph the dreamer when they sold him into slavery, saying that nothing will come out of those dreams.
Hmmmmn, unknowingly they propelled him to the place of his glory and honour and even helped to fulfil the perfect plan of God for Joseph to rule and be bowed down to. Infact they did not know they were even saving themselves and the world.

Are you seeming to lose grip of the dream, prophecy concerning your babies? Do not despair because all things are working for your good.
Infact all the evil report, reproach, shame, tears are all for the glory, testimony to be sweeter. All those ridiculing/shaming you now are not aware that it is your children that are purposed to be of help to them one way or the other else they would have been encouraging you.

I read a magazine from CLAM a while ago and saw the testimony of a couple married for 7 years and the husband had no sperm count. They had done a couple of IVFs which failed. They had visited different places, hospitals home and abroad and were ridiculed by friends especially as they said their family even tried and encouraged them. At a point, the wife even left her matrimonial home for 6 months till the families had to bring them together again.
After that they made up their mind to face God squarely and started attending church regularly and studying the word, went for some deliverance sessions etc and shortly after the wife got surprisingly pregnant with not one, two but TRIPLETS- 2 boys and a girl looking so well-fed now though they were born premature. Their father said he is now called Father of Triplets in his street and is now well known. What is their advice to waiting couples?
Paraphrased: Hold unto God only and do not listen to wisdom of man giving you options that leads to sorrow at the end of the day.

Parents of Glorious children, find God's purpose for your life and in that purpose your blessings will fall into place. When God answers and manifests to those who have waited and trusted Him, the blessings are always a complete package. Even the blessings you did not know you will need, he adds it.
As we believe our children are here by God's grace, rejoice continually, serve Him and see all the Effizzy God will do for you.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:12am On May 03, 2013
Hi M̶̲̥̅y dear fruitful mamas, how una dey? M̶̲̥̅y Af showed its ugly coconut head yesterday(2nd),though am not sad but happy,I can't be sad cos I don't want the devil to laugh at me,this is M̶̲̥̅y month of grace,cos with G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's grace I don't need to stress myself.. D only tin am confused about is that during the time of M̶̲̥̅y ovulation,I don't normally see any CM,sometimes it will not be much,but 2 days to M̶̲̥̅y Af,it seem to be much,even d day M̶̲̥̅y AF will show,I will see much lotion like CM,like yesterday I saw much CM in d morning and d stupid AF showed around 7pm,I don't know wat dat means,though M̶̲̥̅y Period is very regular(it never comes early or late).
@Alwaystrue,any time I see ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post, M̶̲̥̅y heart is always filled with joy,keep it up M̶̲̥̅y dear, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will surely bless Ɣ☺ΰ abundantly Amen.
@All,our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will never forsake us,our church programme will end today,Ɣ☺ΰ guys are always in M̶̲̥̅y prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:47am On May 03, 2013
@alwaystrue thank God for pple lyk u.dat is truly inspiring.today i just felt lyk i had reached my breaking point bt thank God for using u to keep hope alive. @goldenbaby it is well.since i saw af in march i have been noticing dat cm once in a while too oh..i wonder wat it is @all may d supplications of all fruithful mothers in this thread reach to our father n our lord,amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 1:01am On May 03, 2013
@dreamsinbc...thanks for the reply.pls,wetin be cake mix and heavy cream.no vex o,i be village girl.lolz.
@all...my husband's frnd wife just put to bed.Had twins(a boy nd a girl)six yrs ago and today again twins(girls).na dis kind of miracle,i dey pray for everybody including myself o.
Cd17,i noticed egg white ystday cd16 and a rise in my temp,my question is can one notice dis and nt ovulated?also,hw long wil it take to ovulate after noticn egg white cervical mucus?is it normal nt to hv ovulatn cramping and ovulate.i think robittusin really help dis cycle though i didn't really bd this cycle,safe06...no give me e-koboko(lols).i wil do follicle tracking next cycle.also,hw can i improve my egg quality?
@goldenbaby...it is well o,my sis.God wil suprise u wil bfp dis mnth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:19am On May 03, 2013
@Iyabetajos and Oct20, Amen oh.
Oct20, it is normal not to have ovulation cramp and Ɣ☺ΰ will still ovulate, some pple only notice d EWCM while oda notice a lil cramp in their left or right lower abdomen,odas notice tender breast depending on the persons body,jst try and be using O test. I have been looking for that robitussin in M̶̲̥̅y area for two months now,but have not seen it. Have been taking enough water but is not helping in increasing d CM,I really need dat robitussin. Those anyone stay in enugu here?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:03am On May 03, 2013
@All,E be like say na twins dey reign now.God just dey distribute twins this time around.3 of my friends gave birth to twins within 3weeks.First,was my colleague that the wife gave birth to their first issue,twins(a boy and a girl).Yesterday,another of my colleague's wife put to bed a set of twins(2girls)their first issue too and my secondary school mate's wife gave birth to a set of twins(2girls).So,all fruitful mothers and fathers,start making preparations for your set of twins.It is our season and time to celebrate our fruitfulness.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 6:41am On May 03, 2013
@goldenbaby...thank u my sister.which of the o test shld i buy(brand name and the price).robittusin is a bit scarce in my area too,bt am in lagos nd i bought it for 1450.
@all....gdmrn fruitful mummies.pls,does hormone injections hv any effect on menstrual cycle?is der anyone taking noni dietary supplement here?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:21am On May 03, 2013
Happy New Month Ladies!

Happy Belated Birthday to F. Hope it was a good one.

@ Dreamsinc, Pls we want the recipe of banana cake, my favourite. Yum yum.

Happy Friday y'll!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:28am On May 03, 2013
@Zeezy okay ooo I don hear, mouth just dey open since yesterday. You too give me punishment to open my mouth abi......I will be in your house in Febuary by the special grace of God for your naming too come eat 3plates and carry one go home. That one na for the punishment you give me since yesterday.
@greenfruit thanks so much my sister..... I no fight again I don give them my last judgment.
@Alwaystrue thanks so much for your encouragement. May God grant all our heart desire very soon.
@dreamsinbc I like to know if I reduce the amount of sugar in the mago cup cake as dh does not like sugar, will it still taste good?
@ mummy's I no know that your question oooo, I am sorry.
@ all I wish us all the best in this month of may ooooo. Love you all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 7:41am On May 03, 2013
mummyf: hi fruitful mamas, i was discussing with my sil who has been trying to concieve for four years now.from her explanation, she said she has ovarian cysts.is it the same with pcos? her doctor told her to do hydrotubulation. will that help her?
i just told her to start metformin tho she is very skinny.she did hsg and was told her tubes are ok. please mamas, i need ur opinions.
Mummy I wish I could help. She should get a 2nd opinion from anoda good doctor, prefarably a gynea or fert. doctor. Oya o where our sabi sisters, mek una come help mummyf answer her questions. @Goldenbaby thumbs up, u are confusing d devil. Praise God continually. It is well with u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:56am On May 03, 2013
@Oct 20, no vex, na me find your trouble. Pls check your email. And, ewcm is a good indication of ovulation, but it's good to do follicular tracking if you can. Good luck. I'm really rooting for you.

@Tbaby, yes o. Just look for sweet mangoes. But sugar acts more than just a sweetener in baking, so please don't use less than 1/2 cup.

@Beetle, don't touch that dial, LMAO, your wish is my command. Banana cake, very soon.

@Goldenbaby, your attitude to AF na wetin devil deserve. Hugs! Have you checked the pharmacy in the Shop Rite mall? The first on your left.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:27am On May 03, 2013
Goodmorning M̶̲̥̅y dear fruitful mamas,hope una slept wella?
@Oct20,have not used it before ooh, M̶̲̥̅y gal friend that is now pregnant told me to buy it,(any brand,though I didn't care to ask her d type she used) that it helped her,will try and call her to ask her d brand and price.
@Kaynee and Dreamsinbc, nasoh M̶̲̥̅y sisters,d Devil tot I will start crying as usual,but I didn't,do Ɣ☺ΰ know dat anytime I see M̶̲̥̅y Af and get angry,d menstrual pain will be unbearable,but when I saw it yesterday I jst laughed and thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,I said to myself dat I jst started ttc last year dec (dat some are still waiting for years and they are still patient),and as time goes by,I learn new things dat will lead M̶̲̥̅e to M̶̲̥̅y BFP, did not feel any menstrual pain at tall,( I was in d church wen it came out). So am not giving d devil any chance at tall cos he's a loser and we are d winners.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:30am On May 03, 2013
CD-2
MOOD-Very Happy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2013
BUT WHY?
Why does God allows His children to pass through difficulties? Why does He make them go through problems, pains and even persecutions? "God is almighty and loving, and so why does He allows me to go through all these painful and problematic situations after I have surrendered my life to Him, after I am living to please Him, but why?"
I don't know if such questions have ever come through ...your mind before, yes they have ran through my mind several times, and it will become more hard when you are right in such tough situation. Why will God wait that long before He will answer? Why will He allow all these to happen before He will come in?
In the Bible, we read about the children of Israel, how God took them through wilderness for complete forty years, "And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness..." Deuteronomy 8:2. Why did God allow His children to pass through wilderness and waiting experience? Why can't He just do it once without the stress of waiting?
JUST FOR GOOD
These series of questions became tough with me personally, until God Himself helped me to see His reason through His word. The scriptural and simple answer to all the above questions is: IT IS FOR YOUR GOOD. God permits you to pass through pain so that He can do you good at the end, simple!
GOOD CERTAINTY
When you become a child of God through genuine salvation in Christ Jesus, you may not know everything the future holds, you may not know where God is taking you to, you may not know when rapture will take place, you may not know when you are going to die, you may not know where God want to use you, but one thing is certain, and that is, everything will work together for your good, as long you love God!
Yes, the pain, the problem, the delay, the persecution, and the present perplexed situations, including your past mistake - all are meant to work together, in combination for your good in your new life in Christ Jesus. Here is what the scripture says, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28.
FROM WILDERNESS TO WONDERS
God allows us to pass through wilderness so that we can end up in His unlimited wonders. When you keep loving and obeying Him even in the wild wilderness, He Himself will turn the wilderness of your life into wonder to people, and you will then become a sign and wonder for your generation. No wonder the people of old stayed faithful to God even in the wilderness, no wonder Job waited on the Lord even when his life was turned to dark wilderness, he said, "If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait, Till my change comes."
And so what about you? Will you wait faithfully and godly in the wilderness of life till God comes to turn your wilderness to wonders? Or will you wander about into sinful options and suggestions before your divine change comes?
CAN ANY GOOD STILL COME?
Sometimes we find ourselves in such a terrible situation that we wonder if any good thing can still come out of it. Some cases are humanly beyond retrieve that we think nothing good can ever come out of it. In such a case, we just need to go back to the Bible and answer two questions from Romans 8:31,"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"
You need to answer these:
1, If God is for you, who can be against you?
If God is for you, who can be against you? If God is for you, the God of heaven and earth, if He is for you, what time can be against you? If God who controls the time and universe is for you, what sickness can be against you? If God is for you what regulation of system can be against you? Your answer to this will help your faith in God.
2, He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
And, if God could bring good thing out of the death of Jesus Christ, how will He not bring good thing out of your situation and family? The death of Jesus is the most terrible crime ever committed in the history of humanity. Can you imagine the only sinless Man ever lived on earth was condemned and crucified? How terrible and horrible! But God brought about the greatest goodness of Goodnews to mankind through the most horrible event. So, if you have accepted the Goodnews into your life, then relax, your situation is not as horrible that God can't bring about good thing; since you have the Goodnews in your life, everything is certain to work for your good.
STAY FAITHFUL
What matters to God is not how you feel in the wilderness but how you are faithful to His word, His will and His work. Do not allow any situation to make you compromise the standard of holiness of God, do not yield to sinful suggestions and demands because of your passing situation, and do not stop working for God because of present situation.
Are you a faithful child of God? Your answer will not assure God until you are in tough situation. God will want to test our faithfulness to Him, so sometimes, He allows tough situations so we can prove our love and faithfulness to Him. God would allow unpleasant situations and see if you will stay faithful to His word, and if you will still love working for Him. He did that to Abraham and He confirmed his love and faithfulness.
At the end of their forty years wilderness journey, God revealed the actual reasons He made the children of Israel to experience the wilderness journey, "who fed you in the wilderness with manna, which your fathers did not know, that He might humble you and that He might test you, to do you good in the end" Deuteronomy 8:16.
God will allow your pass through situations to (1) test your love and faithfulness to Him, and (2) to do you good at the end if you stay faithful.
CONCLUSION
Beloved, instead of you to wander why God allows unpleasant things, you should begin to walk faithfully with God; do not waste time to ask God "why" but rather ask Him "what" and "where"; what He wants you to do and where He wants you to go, no matter what; His grace will hold us through.
It is easier said than done, it is easy to preach than to practice in a practical situation, yet, the easiest is to trust and obey even in a troublesome time, there is no other means. Whatever the case, let's walk with God by faith, let's wait on God faithfully and let's work for God fervently.
PSALM 66:10-12
For You, O God, have tested us;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
11 You brought us into the net;
You laid affliction on our backs.
12 You have caused men to ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water;
But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.