Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425577 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abone2: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abone2:
Can someone who is already on 50mg clomid for 5days try this banana recipe?
Someone Pls help with an answer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Does it have cultures or let me say does it have live cultures

Yes, it contains live cultures
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
cutiereborn:

Ma'am, a new pregnant lady is asking for fresh yoghurt in pregnancy or TTC thread, I mentioned you,
Modified
I see you have introduced yourself to her.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I think those IVF center will tell wat to do bf u start. U have to follow their own procedure
Thank you for the response. I don't think so because I am waiting for my AMH result and they did not mention any thing. I was told the procedure will proceed fully after the AMH result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Thank you for the response. I don't think so because I am waiting for my AMH result and they did not mention any thing. I was told the procedure will proceed fully after the AMH result
Why not ask in ivf thread, that's where you'll get better answers as regards the IVF route.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Truechic:

Why not ask in ivf thread, that's where you'll get better answers as regards the IVF route.
I only asked because someone mentioned the importance here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abone2:
Can someone who is already on 50mg clomid for 5days try this banana recipe?

No! Both can't go together. You can either go for clomid or banana recipe as both of them boost ovulation. Banana recipe is just d natural way while clomid is orthodox. After clomid, u can start taking your normal prenatal multivitamins. Ensure u add separate vitamin e and c to help with cervical mucus because clomid usually dries up cervical mucus even if it helps u to ovulate. But, hope you're being monitored while on it?

Baby dust to u sis...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SendAbroad: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2019
fruitfulnathia:
Hi everyone have really missed this place I just wanted to give myself rest from TTC. Its so difficult when the prob is from hubby you have to beg, cry , coarce, and pet before they take action. But I thank God he is now actively doing the needful. Praying that God shows us mercy.
Big congrats to all who had their BFP and well done to all old and new mamas including our beloved daddies who have been keeping this trend alive. I pray God visits each and everyone of us here in Jesus name Amen.

What's your hubby's challenges?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abone2: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Tripletwins222:

No! Both can't go together. You can either go for clomid or banana recipe as both of them boost ovulation. Banana recipe is just d natural way while clomid is orthodox. After clomid, u can start taking your normal prenatal multivitamins. Ensure u add separate vitamin e and c to help with cervical mucus because clomid usually dries up cervical mucus even if it helps u to ovulate. But, hope you're being monitored while on it?

Baby dust to u sis...

Yes, it was my gyn who prescribed clomid. Thank you for the response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
SendAbroad:

What's your hubby's challenges?
Varicose vein
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Emaaaaaa:
How can you help me with Omodara. I operated my fibroid three month ago and I will commence my IVF journey soon. Can I take it too and If yes. How can I get the Omodara. Thank you all for prompt response
Contact TrippleTwins222 she is the one that helps us get it.
@ TrippleTwins222 I stay in abuja will it be possible for you to send it over? Just let me know what it will cost thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
fruitfulnathia:

@ TrippleTwins222 I stay in abuja will it be possible for you to send it over? Just let me know what it will cost thanks.
@fruitfulnathia: Thanks

@ TrippleTwins222: Kindly help me too. I stay in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
fruitfulnathia:

Emaaaaaaa:
@fruitfulnathia: Thanks

@ TrippleTwins222: Kindly help me too. I stay in lagos

Mamas, I was not d one who helped other mamas get d omodara. I've never even seen it before. I think it was mama Trippleblessing who did.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Mamas, I was not d one who helped other mamas get d omodara. I've never even seen it before. I think it was mama Trippleblessing who did.
oh oooo. Thanks mama Tripletwins222
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prestige2013: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pray to God, he answers prayers. Don't let desperation push you to scammer- which one be Cryptic Pregnancy?

https://www.nairaland.com/5296168/cryptic-pregnancy-doctor-abah-ehi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
cherishyy:

Thank you for your reply. I will

Ok also eat more of avacodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lubriderm(f): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good afternoon mamas in the house

Please I'm here again. I've been ttc for over a year now, I've done pelvic scan twice, hsg once, hormone profile test one and everything came out fine.

So yesterday I got an job appointment that required me to do medical test to ascertain my fitness, one of the test/procedure was pelvic scan.

While the man was checking the screen while scanning me, he asked me how many kids I have and I said none. He now said I should make sure I see my gynecologist or be consistent with him.

In the same clinic I was referred to another doctor that interpreted the result and he told me I have a globular cervix which makes it hard to conceive at times.

Although he assured me that I should worry too much about it but I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

I cried as hell when he told me bevause I thought I was fine all along and just waiting in God to manifest himself.

Please what can I do or how can I correct the shape of my cervix? I'm really confused.

Someone with knowledge on this should please help me out of my misery.

Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
lubriderm:
Good afternoon mamas in the house

Please I'm here again. I've been ttc for over a year now, I've done pelvic scan twice, hsg once, hormone profile test one and everything came out fine.

So yesterday I got an job appointment that required me to do medical test to ascertain my fitness, one of the test/procedure was pelvic scan.

While the man was checking the screen while scanning me, he asked me how many kids I have and I said none. He now said I should make sure I see my gynecologist or be consistent with him.

In the same clinic I was referred to another doctor that interpreted the result and he told me I have a globular cervix which makes it hard to conceive at times.

Although he assured me that I should worry too much about it but I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

I cried as hell when he told me bevause I thought I was fine all along and just waiting in God to manifest himself.

Please what can I do or how can I correct the shape of my cervix? I'm really confused.

Someone with knowledge on this should please help me out of my misery.

Thanks mama

it is well. But wat kind of job requires all those things.

And also just go and a reputable dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
where are you cycling? you are only excepted to be on supplement/ prenatal pro to your commencement date.

Emaaaaaaa:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Perculiar:
where are you cycling? you are only excepted to be on supplement/ prenatal pro to your commencement date.

@Perculiar: Thanks for your response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SendAbroad: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
fruitfulnathia:

Varicose vein

That may imply he requires corrective surgery if I'm right
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abone2: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hello [url]hyperlink removed[/url]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lubriderm(f): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na govt stuff so they need to ascertain that someone is medically fit.

Thanks for your response ma

tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

it is well. But wat kind of job requires all those things.

And also just go and a reputable dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abone2:
Hello happy ppl, any pharmacist in d house who can help me interprete this dosage writing by my doc? I did ask him to tell me but he said the pharmacist would understand it.

Now pharmacist said:
M2tone is 1-2 tabs thrice daily
Vit E is 1 tab twice daily.

I don't seem to agree with this. Can someone help confirm pls. Thanks

Ayam not a pharmacist but from my little knowledge, M2tone is usually taken 1x2 daily, Vit. E dosage depends on the iu or mg. Vit E 1000iu and 400iu are to be taken 1 tab once daily while Vit. E 100mg is to be taken 1x2 daily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abone2: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Ayam not a pharmacist but from my little knowledge, M2tone is usually taken 1x2 daily, Vit. E dosage depends on the iu or mg. Vit E 1000iu and 400iu are to be taken 1 tab once daily while Vit. E 100mg is to be taken 1x2 daily.

Thanks. Here is the one I got. 100mg

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abone2:

Thanks. Here is the one I got. 100mg

Uwc dear. This one is 1x2 daily as it s 100mg.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abone2:
Hello happy ppl, any pharmacist in d house who can help me interprete this dosage writing by my doc? I did ask him to tell me but he said the pharmacist would understand it.

Now pharmacist said:
M2tone is 1-2 tabs thrice daily
Vit E is 1 tab twice daily.

I don't seem to agree with this. Can someone help confirm pls. Thanks

Clomiphene 100mg (2 tablets) x 2 daily for 5 days

M2-Tone 1 tablet x 2 daily

Vit. E 1 softgel (Probably 1000IU) once daily

Tab. Folic Acid 1 tablet daily.

Take care

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks dear pls trippleblessing do you send omodara tonic to abuja? If you do pls what's the cost to buy and send toabuja. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by client: 2:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Hello gtc moms. i've come here to use myself as a point of contact to all awaiting their miracles. I used to be here until God helped me realise the next step and honored my faith.

Today, I return all glory to God for the fulfillment of His word and pray for all gtc moms that the Lord that did for me, will answer you speedily too. Amen

Baby dusts, kisses and hugs...

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2019
client:
Hello gtc moms. i've come here to use myself as a point of contact to all awaiting their miracles. I used to be here until God helped me realise the next step and honored my faith.

Today, I return all glory to God for the fulfillment of His word and pray for all gtc moms that the Lord that did for me, will answer you speedily too. Amen

Baby dusts, kisses and hugs...

Amen!
Thanks for coming over. We appreciate your concern and prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abone2: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2019
cherishyy:

Clomiphene 100mg (2 tablets) x 2 daily for 5 days

M2-Tone 1 tablet x 2 daily

Vit. E 1 softgel (Probably 1000IU) once daily

Tab. Folic Acid 1 tablet daily.

Take care

Thank you. God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.