Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425627 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=tyhgfrdeswscbhf post=80542254]

So Mama s I finally lost the pregnancy on Thursday.

I started spotting on wed evening so rush to hospital dat night no doctor so the next morning d bleeding became much so d Dr now said we have to evacuate it.

So am back to square one[/quote

So sorry for your loss mama, please remain strong , God will bless you with your sticky bean this time in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vicjay1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Surprisingly there is an increase in the male cause of Infertility to about 30%.

We shouldn't leave our wives to wallow in the pain, shame and penury all alone. Be there for her all through her journey TTC. You might be surprised, you might just be the cause ( from azoospermia to aspermia and otherwise.)
See a fertility doctor together and get evaluated today....

With the numerous and geometric increase in the diagnostic and therapeutic aspect of medicine, you can yet again smile after years of sorrow.

The beauty of Assisted Pregnancy and Delivery.

There shall be none barren in the land...

#MaviscopeFertiltyCentre #IVF

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I had to read and read this ur post before I could understand it. The words are not straight some people may not understand

oh. really, it was trippletwin222 write up dat cracked me up oo. was calling her period "bitch'".make una no mind me jor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I started spotting on wed evening so rush to hospital dat night no doctor so the next morning d bleeding became much so d Dr now said we have to evacuate it.

So am back to square one

hahaha, so sad to hear this. sorry my sister. you will never be back to square one again in Jesus name. pls, take heart. believe that your God is not sleeping or blind seeing you going through all these. He said "for your shame HE will give you double." Believe that your DOUBLE is your next step.
Pele, I've been on that road once & I never pray to experience that again & neither of us(mamas) will experience it(again) in Jesu's name.
its is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sabi mamas na wa oo. dis omo dara we re just requesting for here so nobody fit help us at least answer us if its witin ur reach nd lets negotiate aw we can buy nd also pay for the waybil. ejor oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

So am back to square one

D devil is a bastard. because wat ever d lord doeth shall b for ever, nothing can b taken or added to it. its for d lords name to b glorified. exce 3;14 PLS B ENCOURAGED MA. IT WILL END IN PRAISE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leonardomike: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry
iamfertile:

Jesus Christ. May God save us ooooo. Pls, mamas, let us be careful with what we drink or eat all in the name of TTC. May the Lord remove our reproach & turn our morning into laughter injn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

The baby could not form very well, so d bleeding was much
it's likely because of those early antibiotics and malaria tabs (don't blame yourself o cos you didn't know). Sorry dear. May you smile better again soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

So am back to square one

It is well sis.... very soon you will share another testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

The baby could not form very well, so d bleeding was much
So sorry Sis. The devil is a liar. You will smile again very very soon. Start rejoicing for your testimony is here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abone2: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello, does anyone have an idea of the price for testosterone test(men)?

Any suggestions on lab to get it done too?
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abone2: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sorry abt the loss. May God heal u and grant u a successful carry soon.
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

So am back to square one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
@tygfrdeswscbhf am so sorry for your loss don't stop believing and trusting God if He did it before He definitely can do it again. Sending loads of baby dust to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SendAbroad: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

So am back to square one

Sorry to hear about this loss.

Could you tell us the diagnosis the doctor carried out before the doctor requested evacuation? Was it a threatened miscarriage or inevitable miscarriage.

In threatened miscarriage, bleeding should last no more than 1-2 days. The woman must have bed rest until the bleeding stops.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
SendAbroad:

Sorry to hear about this loss.

Could you tell us the diagnosis the doctor carried out before the doctor requested evacuation? Was it a threatened miscarriage or inevitable miscarriage.

In threatened miscarriage, bleeding should last no more than 1-2 days. The woman must have bed rest until the bleeding stops.

KK
I want to scan on Monday been last week which is supposed to be my early 7th week but scan said that I am 5 weeks they can only see the d gestational sac with no fatal pole so I took d scan to my Dr she said that the scan is even within 4weeks I was so devastated, then on Wednesday the spotting start. On Thursday the bleeding became much so had to order for evecuation

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

KK
I want to scan on Monday been last week which is supposed to be my early 7th week but scan said that I am 5 weeks they can only see the d gestational sac with no fatal pole so I took d scan to my Dr she said that the scan is even within 4weeks I was so devastated, then on Wednesday the spotting start. On Thursday the bleeding became much so had to order for evecuation
I felt bad readin dis. Immediately one gets dat positive result U see urself wit ur beautiful bump pushin arud in ur gowns, U imagine ur baby kickin n d joy of bondin. The joy n happiness it brings. It is well, b strong, dnt beat urself over any negative thoughts. Thank God n trust Him 2do more beautiful tins in ur life. Eat healthy, rest well, let ur womb heal witout stress. GOD WILL DO IT AGAIN. Warm hugs, prayin 4U, dis phase will pass for WE ARE OVERCOMERS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

So am back to square one
Very sorry for the lost dear. More blessings are on the way this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SendAbroad: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

KK

Since evacuation has been carried out already we can't place if this was what was happening to you below..

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Each pack may be reused up to 25-30 times. One important note: Only use castor oil packs from the day after menstruation ends until ovulation when actively trying to conceive. If you are not going to actively try to conceive, Castor oil packs can be used from when menstruation ends through the rest of the cycle

Use the castor oil pack daily during the follicular stage (from the end of your period until ovulation). It isn't safe to use if you're pregnant or menstruating.

Castor oil packs are known for generations for boosting fertility, since it smoothes and soothes the uterine muscles and the accessory organs known as the ovaries and fallopian tubes, as well as improve egg health. ... Healthy lymphatic circulation is essential for both proper digestion and healthy immune function.

If you would like to try this, apply a few drops of castor oil to your hands and warm it up by rubbing the oil between the hands. Starting at the right lower quadrant of the abdomen, massage the castor oil in to the belly in a clockwise circular motion using slight pressure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
“Many women may have deficiency symptoms such as cold feet, especially at night. Soaking the feet in warm water for 10-20 minutes per day improves the circulation to the lower half of the body and warms the feet. This treatment dilates the blood vessels in the lower half of the body and increases the blood flow to the reproductive organs as well. All meridians of the body passing through the uterus go down to the feet, and soaking the feet helps improve the circulation and blood flow to this area, reduces stress, and helps encourage peaceful sleep”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gloriousheart:
it's likely because of those early antibiotics and malaria tabs (don't blame yourself o cos you didn't know). Sorry dear. May you smile better again soonest.

I agreed with you,mama, I learned in a bad way about using antibiotics during the 1st trimester last year. I never knew it could cause miscarriage. it is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by velocity259: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2019
@ tyhgfrdeswscbhf
Sorry about your loss dear. Next time when you miss your period and you start feeling unwell. Don't rush to take antibiotics or antimalaria drugs when you are unsure of the cause of your missed period. Instead take lots of water and rest. I pray you will rejoice soon. I wish you the best.

So am back to square one[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Please Mama, does serrapeptase make breast big? I notice my breast is getting bigger since have been taking it. Please i just want to know.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamfertile:

I agreed with you,mama, I learned in a bad way about using antibiotics during the 1st trimester last year. I never knew it could cause miscarriage. it is well

Well I really took a lot of antibiotics like the once I took none is below 500 mg both the malaria and antibiotics and after that I used herb again to clear my system

Again I was feeling some cramps then I had to use aboniki ( that is Robb) to massage my tummy all this all happened before the following day I found out I was pregnant. God knows d best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamfertile:

thanks,mama, I have tried them once but I'm thinking if I could get another Hospital apart from Anchormed

Midland fertility center at ADEWOLE or go to Abanishe lolu clinic at aromaradu and ask for Dr Seyi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Well I really took a lot of antibiotics like the once I took none is below 500 mg both the malaria and antibiotics and after that I used herb again to clear my system

Again I was feeling some cramps then I had to use aboniki ( that is Robb) to massage my tummy all this all happened before the following day I found out I was pregnant. God knows d best
So sorry Ma. God will give u double for ur loss. It's not over dear kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
juola:

Midland fertility center at ADEWOLE or go to Abanishe lolu clinic at aromaradu and ask for Dr Seyi

pls, can you describe the location of Midland Fertility Clinic @ Adewole? you know Adewole is wide & also where is Aromaradu?. thank you,ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Yes, He (God) does..... thank God it happened earlier which is better than you giving birth to a deform baby & if that should happen, there's nothing you can do about him - because you can't kill him....that was my DH word of encouragement to me when I had crisis last year & when I thought about it deeply, I praise God.... so, my dear sister, God is making another baby for you now. don't be depressed - just praise Him. He knows it all.
We shall ALL share our testimonies & it will be permanent by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
LovethYem:
Please Mama, does serrapeptase make breast big? I notice my breast is getting bigger since have been taking it. Please i just want to know.

me too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamfertile:

me too

eh eh thank God not only me then

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mama, Pls, does anyone know the address to write daddy G.O Adeboye?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gdevn @Mommdav n oda sabi Mamas, pls I need clarity on des questions. Dis month makes it a year 1 month after my surgery. 3 wks ago a frnd made mention of a free consultation n scan @ South Shore Hospital VI. Cald 2 make a bookin but it ended on d 14th n I dnt get any call. Was surprised 2b cald n bookd 4 an appointment on 23rd Tuesday 4 10am. I got der 8.45. Filled a form, my vitals were all ok. History taken n I went in 4d scan. Dr did pelvic n TVS , notin found womb is in perfect condition. ( I notice friendliness n prompt attendance to assignment). Dr said hormonal assay n HSG next step. A bill of N113,760 was given n a referal leta to Crestview 4 HSG @ N35k. I think dis is really on d high side. My questions 1) what test sample is needed 4 hormonal assay n d specific days in a cycle to run d test? 2) what test will detect tubal blockage? 3) is it HSG or flushing that unblocks tubes? 4) where can des test be carried out at cheaper rates? Thank you very much . I will appreciate every positive response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.