Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416552 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bankyshinani:
Good people in the house, please I have a question....is it possible for a lady to see her menstrual flow twice in a month? cos my wife saw hers 1st of July and she saw it 28th of July in the same month

Yes very much possible. No cause for alarm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
jenifer007:

Yes very much possible. No cause for alarm
ok thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Sorry to derail, please who has been watching HALITA on DStv channel 154?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Na wao...spambot shora e o! Take ya time gidigan! How can just be hijacking me all the time. I mean no harm ke! grin lipsrsealed

Back to where we were before spambot interruption..

quote author=migeoart post=80215248]

Hello people finally i have confirmed my pregnancy grin I am a first time mom pls where will i start from besides my breast hurt so bad how can i reduce the pain [/quote]

Hmmm..this post was on 13th of July. God that did it before will do it again real soon.

It could be poor quality of eggs, low progesterone etc but be sure you will fall pregnant again.

Saw that you were diagnosed pcos by your doctor. Did he priscribe anything for pcos? Work on eggs quality.

Ovaboost (pcos, quality eggs)
Ubiquinol (quality eggs)
Vitamin D3 (quality egg, good if you have low amh)
Omega 3 (egg quality)
Metformin(ask your doctor about metformin for pcos take at night/evening with food)

@all mamas

As wemen grow older their hormones reduces in quality eggs/fertility. If you are over 32 years old, do not wait to be told. Take the following food supplement for quality egg. If you are low in estrogen do not wait, take them.

Dhea 25mg, three times daily
Ubiquinol 100mg, one, two or three times daily
Omega 3 plus D3

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2019
arena07:
The doctor said the pus cell is a sign of infection that needed to be treated asap but do you think after the treatment the morphology normal rate will increase?

Sure. Will talk more on this later. Stay blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SendAbroad: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2019
arena07:
The doctor said the pus cell is a sign of infection that needed to be treated asap but do you think after the treatment the morphology normal rate will increase?

Treat the infection and do a repeat SFA .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Happiness6063:
Hi, I'm new here and I've been reading some of what have been said and done.
I'm a TTC and I've gone to both general and a private hospital and did test. They said both my husband and I are okay but I know am not coz my menstraul period is most often 2days and it's very scanty and watery for the past 4months now. I've tested for infection and we are clear of that. But what I notice on the scan I did was i had a some pcos fluid in my Douglas. I asked the doctor and he said it is nothing to worry about.
Please someone should help and I so have loads of questions to ask. But I'll take it one at a time. Thanks awaiting replies patiently
Good morning ma. Minimal fluid in the POD is usually nothing to worry about. Besides you mentioned you got tested for infection. So no cause for alarm. Welcome ma, may your stay be short and fruitful

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happiness6063(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2019
faithugo64:
Good morning ma. Minimal fluid in the POD is usually nothing to worry about. Besides you mentioned you got tested for infection. So no cause for alarm. Welcome ma, may your stay be short and fruitful

Amen...thank you ma.
I also have another question concerning my mp it's is not regular anymore and it's scanty and watery. I only have it for 2days now but before it was 3days. At the hospital i was told it is normal but am still worried about the change since 4months ago
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iListen(f): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2019
wonyi:

Have they started season 2? shocked

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2019
iListen:

Have they started season 2? shocked

No. The time for HALITA has been replaced with my siblings and I.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2019
wonyi:

No. The time for HALITA has been replaced with my siblings and I.
I think season 1 is finished. Maybe they are working on season 2

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
wonyi:
I didn't like the way it ended at all angry
Too many loose ends
I do hope there is a season 2 o!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
cutiereborn:

Too many loose ends

I hope so. I can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Bunny19:
I think season 1 is finished. Maybe they are working on season 2

Hopefully. I always look forward to 7.00pm. Monday to Friday

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
wonyi:

Hopefully. I always look forward to 7.00pm. Monday to Friday
Me too grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
cutiereborn:

Too many loose ends
I hope so too if not it wont be funny. Good to know we have Halita addicts here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Bunny19:
I hope so too if not it wont be funny. Good to know we have Halita addicts here cheesy cheesy
I even initiated my hubby into the fold grin
When they aired the last episode last week Friday, he was like.... We have to write multichioce, they cant just end it like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
cutiereborn:

I even initiated my hubby into the fold grin
When they aired the last episode last week Friday, he was like.... We have to write multichioce, they cant just end it like that cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gbenga007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Some years back on this thread, I read something about womb setting being done by a woman in PH. It was just last week I discovered one in Epe Lagos.
She also CLAIMS to treat cysts, fibroid and other unwanted things in the womb using herbs.

I just felt like writing it here just in case someone needs it.

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gbenga007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Happiness6063:
Hi, I'm new here and I've been reading some of what have been said and done.
I'm a TTC and I've gone to both general and a private hospital and did test. They said both my husband and I are okay but I know am not coz my menstraul period is most often 2days and it's very scanty and watery for the past 4months now. I've tested for infection and we are clear of that. But what I notice on the scan I did was i had a some pcos fluid in my Douglas. I asked the doctor and he said it is nothing to worry about.
Please someone should help and I so have loads of questions to ask. But I'll take it one at a time. Thanks awaiting replies patiently

You may actually need to see a gynae, if you hadn't.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gbenga007(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Bankyshinani:
Good people in the house, please I have a question....is it possible for a lady to see her menstrual flow twice in a month? cos my wife saw hers 1st of July and she saw it 28th of July in the same month

Sure. She has a short cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arena07: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mommdav:

Sure. Will talk more on this later. Stay blessed
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arena07: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
SendAbroad:

Treat the infection and do a repeat SFA .
ok Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
@all mamas

As wemen grow older their hormones reduces in quality eggs/fertility. If you are over 32 years old, do not wait to be told. Take the following food supplement for quality egg. If you are low in estrogen do not wait, take them.

Omega 3 plus D3

[/quote]
Thank you Mommdav! Your contributions here are inestimable. I started taking letrozole 5mg today cd3 cos of anovulation due to hyperprolactinemia which have been stabilized to normal. I fall under the age bracket above. Can I add these drugs to my letrozole? What about ovaboost and evening primrose oil? I want to do the banana - egg recipe after my period. Pardon my asking o. I don't want to miss this month. Ps.. I have an intramural fineboy of about 1.84x1.76cm. Advise accordingly. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mommdav:
Na wao...spambot shora e o! Take ya time gidigan! How can just be hijacking me all the time. I mean no harm ke! grin lipsrsealed

Back to where we were before spambot interruption..

quote author=migeoart post=80215248]

Hello people finally i have confirmed my pregnancy grin I am a first time mom pls where will i start from besides my breast hurt so bad how can i reduce the pain

Hmmm..this post was on 13th of July. God that did it before will do it again real soon.

It could be poor quality of eggs, low progesterone etc but be sure you will fall pregnant again.

Saw that you were diagnosed pcos by your doctor. Did he priscribe anything for pcos? Work on eggs quality.

Ovaboost (pcos, quality eggs)
Ubiquinol (quality eggs)
Vitamin D3 (quality egg, good if you have low amh)
Omega 3 (egg quality)
Metformin(ask your doctor about metformin for pcos take at night/evening with food)

@all mamas

Omega 3 plus D3

Thank you Mommdav! Your contributions here are inestimable. I started taking letrozole 5mg today cd3 cos of anovulation due to hyperprolactinemia which have been stabilized to normal. I fall under the age bracket above. Can I add these drugs to my letrozole? What about ovaboost and evening primrose oil? I want to do the banana - egg recipe after my period. Pardon my asking o. I don't want to miss this month. Ps.. I have an intramural fineboy of about 1.84x1.76cm. Advise accordingly. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Happiness6063:

Amen...thank you ma.
I also have another question concerning my mp it's is not regular anymore and it's scanty and watery. I only have it for 2days now but before it was 3days. At the hospital i was told it is normal but am still worried about the change since 4months ago
Have you gone for scan to rule out any abnormality?
If you are still worried that something is wrong, you can get a second opinion
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2019
gbenga007:

Sure. She has a short cycle
is there anything to worry about,please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2019
juicypetal:

Yes you can but I will suggest you don't do too much at a time. Take those food supplement away from letrozole..say two, three hours away (just to be on the side of caution). Note that letrozole increases estrogen which can enlarge fibroids

The food supplement are to be taken for uninterrupted three months but stop immediately you get pregnant. I will also suggest you don't take evening prime rose, since you have fine boy. Also skip dhea for now.

Ovulation induction medications always increase fibroids. But we need estrogen to ovulate as well. This is why fertility clinics ensure/advice you remove fibroids (if they are large or in the wrong place)before treatment/ivf/iui.

I will suggest you tread with caution. Take baking soda/raw egg combo away from your medications.

Fertility blessings

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2019
arena07:
Thank you

You will need to take fertilaidaid for men, spermboost and motility boost. Take for three months straight and you will be just fine. But make sure you treat with your wife.

Fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Bunny19:

mamas, pls, I beg you in the name Our Lord, don't let us derail from the motive for creating this thread : which is to encourage mothers in-waiting to share their problem(s) & others that have gotten their bfp to share their experience (s) as well by sharing what they use/do to achieve their success. this thread has been a source of HOPE for some mamas because a lot of mamas stumbled on this thread while searching for answers online(just like me) & it has really given me hope. I believe there are other ways that we get answers to our other questions that is different from "TTC"
I pray that God will make our stay here short by answering us on time.
pls, don't be offended o just trying telling us to be focus. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
juicypetal:

thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2019
iamfertile:

mamas, pls, I beg you in the name Our Lord, don't let us derail from the motive for creating this thread : which is to encourage mothers in-waiting to share their problem(s) & others that have gotten their bfp to share their experience (s) as well by sharing what they use/do to achieve their success. this thread has been a source of HOPE for some mamas because a lot of mamas stumbled on this thread while searching for answers online(just like me) & it has really given me hope. I believe there are other ways that we get answers to our other questions that is different from "TTC"
I pray that God will make our stay here short by answering us on time.
pls, don't be offended o just trying telling us to be focus. Thanks.
I am in support sis.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.