Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422679 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumaraoluwa: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
juicypetal:

Thank you. How will she treat it?
let her try black seed, very good, u can browse about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumaraoluwa: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
migeoart:
HEllo mama's pls i need your contributions urgently!!!i miscarried 26th of july and all preggy symptooms dissappeared afterwards,but for 3 days my breast have been killing me, it started from sore nipple but now the breast is soooo heavy and sore,this morning hubby spread his perfume and i started vomitting!!!did anyone have this experience really confused
congratulations, u are pregnant again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
@ Iamfertile, the one to the right of that bitter mellon is the back of kolanut shell. I boiled all together, took for two days, couldn't complete three days becsuse the frequency of going to toilet was too much for me.
To the glory and honour of God, I went for sono HSG after and my tube are now patent. Use the herb prayerfully and it will work for you by God's grace. I got all those herbs around 700 naira.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulwoman: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:

I just sent you a message.
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulwoman: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
My dear mamas,
How have u all been? I went to do the hormonal please help your sister interpret.
God bless you.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nicejo:

Alright mama. Once you get to oja, take a bike and tell the bike man to take you to gegele(am not sure of the spelling but it sounds just like that). Tell the bike man to drop you at Iya eleweomo( mama that's sell herbs for baby) place in gegele. Once you get there, you will see there shops where they sell all these herbs.
I listed the name of those herbs on a piece of paper but as I was trying to pronounce them, one of those women took the list from me and pronouced them well in Yoruba language. She brought them out and I confirm them with the pictures of those herbs I had on my phone.
Attached below is the picture of the herbs I got and boiled together.

Check the next page

I've seeing them. I know gegele. thank you so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nicejo:
@ Iamfertile, the one to the right of that bitter mellon is the back of kolanut shell. I boiled all together, took for two days, couldn't complete three days before the frequency of going to toilet was too much for me.
To the glory and honour of God, I went for sono HSG after and my tube are now patent. Use the herb prayerfully and it will work for you by God's grace. I got all those herbs around 700 naira.

wow, I'm so happy for you. thank God. I'll buy them on Monday but how do I boil it? water or pap water?how many minutes?
thankx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
iamfertile:

wow, I'm so happy for you. thank God. I'll buy them on Monday but how do I boil it? water or pap water?how many minutes?
thankx

Thank you. I rinse the herbs very well and I boiled with just water for I like 20 minutes and I monitored it so it won't foam and pour out.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Starrybella:

In other news I am 5dpo in this cycle. Hoping for a bfp soonest. Who is on the same boat with me, let's symptoms spot together cool and even test grin together I think it will be fun wink cool the tww is like two years.

My dear I follow you waka for this one oooo. You are my cycle buddie.. Baby dust to us we must testify this cycle in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
@ nicejo ,

Mama, can you kindly list the names of the herbs. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulwoman: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please dear mamas,
This is the hormonal test result please help interpret. How is everyone today? God bless everyone.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
awesomemrs:
@ nicejo ,

Mama, can you kindly list the names of the herbs. Thanks and God bless.

Amen and Amen. I used the combination that Joyfulmama mentioned in a post here earlier. They are:
Bara (bitter melon)
Ewe asunrin
Episode igi obi (cola tree shell)
Kaun bilala (potash) just little
Ori (shea butter)
I boiled all together, I took half a glass cup morning on an empty stomach and last thing at night. Joyfulmama said to use it for three days but I managed to use it for two days. I used immediately after my period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nicejo:

Thank you. I rinse the herbs very well and I boiled with just water for I like 20 minutes and I monitored it so it won't foam and pour out.

I'll do just that.. I'll update you on the journey. I pray it turns positive for me too. thank you. baby dust to us injn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nicejo:

Amen and Amen. I used the combination that Joyfulmama mentioned in a post here earlier. They are:
Bara (bitter melon)
Ewe asunrin
Episode igi obi (cola tree shell)
Kaun bilala (potash) just little
Ori (shea butter)
I boiled all together, I took half a glass cup morning on an empty stomach and last thing at night. Joyfulmama said to use it for three days but I managed to use it for two days. I used immediately after my period.

Thanks for sharing. Fertility blessings to us all.

@ joyfulmama, sorry to ask, did you take this in the cycle you conceived? Hope you good maam

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercylord: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello Gtc mummies, I have been a silent reader all did yl BC I cudnt open an acct here BT thank God I now have an acct, plz can u mamas help me out wt a solution to dis issue, I do have a 5 daz minthly menses,though d cycles kip changing, wt cramps and thick bloods, I saw it last dis month on 7th, I did d banana recipe too,(28 cycle),it didnt not flow well DAT morning wt minor cramps ,no thick blood, then a little DAT night, d next 2 daz I used a pad each day BC it came out little, which is unlike it, then it stopped just 3 daz. I have not experience DAT, while all dis was going on I kept having dis pain by my left tommy side and my boobs kept being heavy, uptill now which if b4 it wud have gone down to await ovu own( BC it goes down once my AF shows,) I did hpt it said negative then I went for scan yesterday, I was told I have uterine fibroid of 42mmx41mm,is it Large?, plz mamas should I panic, or is there anything I can be taking for now, I don't have the mony to talk of surgery. the doc who did d scan said it can be d reason of not conceiving. help a sis, this is my 4 years jony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
congratulations, u are pregnant again
Lols thanks darling but am not sure am mentally ready to check

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nicejo:
@ Iamfertile, the one to the right of that bitter mellon is the back of kolanut shell. I boiled all together, took for two days, couldn't complete three days becsuse the frequency of going to toilet was too much for me.

Wao. If don't mind my asking, were your tubes initially blocked?
Apart from those herbs listed up there, were there additional herbs or supps you were taking?
I will be happy to hear from you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joyfulwoman:
Please dear mamas,
This is the hormonal test result please help interpret. How is everyone today? God bless everyone.
I am sure that Sabi Mamas will soon come and interpret.
But just looking at it, everything seems to be within range, though just one or 2 are at the borderline.
I think you are fine as per hormones. But let Sabi Mamas chook mouth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gdevn TTC Mummies n Daddies, dis is a family n I feel I can open up here. I feel so down but dey say , a problem shared is a problem half solved. I sincerely NEED A JOB. I am a graduate of English Language. Wen I relocated 2 Lagos I tried teachin, d lst skool d toilet was inside d classroom n cos of d stench I left cos of health reasons. D 2nd skool I had 64 lesson periods n I had a nervous breakdown cos of d workload n was not even paid d agreed amount. I plan to get certifications in Education to get beta placement but ts not free. Pls I can work as a PA, Supervisor etc. I'm good at Administration, Organizin n Cordinatin. I cook Ekpang Nkukwo very well. Pls I need to work to assist myself. Mike Murdock said' We are four persons away from our breaktru.' Pls if you know anyone who needs somebody trustworthy, disciplined, dedicated to work with kindly help me. I stay in Ajah Lagos. Thank you n God bless you for your positive response, support n help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
mercylord:
Hello Gtc mummies, I have been a silent reader all did yl BC I cudnt open an acct here BT thank God I now have an acct, plz can u mamas help me out wt a solution to dis issue, I do have a 5 daz minthly menses,though d cycles kip changing, wt cramps and thick bloods, I saw it last dis month on 7th, I did d banana recipe too,(28 cycle),it didnt not flow well DAT morning wt minor cramps ,no thick blood, then a little DAT night, d next 2 daz I used a pad each day BC it came out little, which is unlike it, then it stopped just 3 daz. I have not experience DAT, while all dis was going on I kept having dis pain by my left tommy side and my boobs kept being heavy, uptill now which if b4 it wud have gone down to await ovu own( BC it goes down once my AF shows,) I did hpt it said negative then I went for scan yesterday, I was told I have uterine fibroid of 42mmx41mm,is it Large?, plz mamas should I panic, or is there anything I can be taking for now, I don't have the mony to talk of surgery. the doc who did d scan said it can be d reason of not conceiving. help a sis, this is my 4 years jony.
Mama, there is no need to panic as it has never solved anything. Please try and see a ob/gyn for an assessment, even if you don't have money for treatment now, know exactly what you are facing and then move from there.
God is no respecter of human rules, who says you can't convince even with whatever medical jargon says?
Fertility dust to you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Hello ladies

I used to be quite active in this group about 2 years ago but went quiet as I tried to take my mind off TTC matters.

To the glory of God, I now have a daughter born earlier this year. This morning, I have come to pray from the depth of my heart that God Almighty will fill your wombs even more than he filled mine. This joy that motherhood has given me, may you all experience it within the next 12 months. Before the end of this year, may you forget any pain your waiting period caused you just as I have forgotten mine. Amen and amen and amen
Amen mama..God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nicejo:
I'm so happy for you sis. The good lord who has started the good work will perfect it with bfp ijn. I'm waiting for your bfp announcement

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
awesomemrs:

Thanks for sharing. Fertility blessings to us all.

@ joyfulmama, sorry to ask, did you take this in the cycle you conceived? Hope you good maam
I took the herbs around November but have issues with DH, we settled and I conceived immediately at a touch

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joyfulwoman:
Please dear mamas,
To the best of my knowledge, your results are still within the range. Do you ovulate well? You can take banana recipe to increase your chances if the tube are confirmed patent. It will end in praise sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good evening my lovely mamas, the lord who remember me when I least expected will visit you all ijn. The promises of God shall come to fulfillment in our lives ijn.
Please a sister needs a help. Want to know tubal flushing could be done at surulere in Lagos.
Please don't Waka pass. Anyone that knows a good gynea that does it around the place should please help out.
Baby dust to all

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bgirl264:
devn TTC Mummies n Daddies, dis is a family n I feel I can open up here. I feel so down but dey say , a problem shared is a problem half solved. I sincerely NEED A JOB. I am a graduate of English Language. Wen I relocated 2 Lagos I tried teachin, d lst skool d toilet was inside d classroom n cos of d stench I left cos of health reasons. D 2nd skool I had 64 lesson periods n I had a nervous breakdown cos of d workload n was not even paid d agreed amount. I plan to get certifications in Education to get beta placement but ts not free. Pls I can work as a PA, Supervisor etc. I'm good at Administration, Organizin n Cordinatin. I cook Ekpang Nkukwo very well. Pls I need to work to assist myself. Mike Murdock said' We are four persons away from our breaktru.' Pls if you know anyone who needs somebody trustworthy, disciplined, dedicated to work with kindly help me. I stay in Ajah Lagos. Thank you n God bless you for your positive response, support n help.

I pray you get your desired job.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
migeoart:
HEllo mama's pls i need your contributions urgently!!!i miscarried 26th of july and all preggy symptooms dissappeared afterwards,but for 3 days my breast have been killing me, it started from sore nipple but now the breast is soooo heavy and sore,this morning hubby spread his perfume and i started vomitting!!!did anyone have this experience really confused
Congratulations Mama... God has visited you again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joyfulmama:

I'm so happy for you sis. The good lord who has started the good work will perfect it with bfp ijn. I'm waiting for your bfp announcement

A big Amen to your prayer. Thank you so much mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
fertilewomb:

Wao. If don't mind my asking, were your tubes initially blocked?
Apart from those herbs listed up there, were there additional herbs or supps you were taking?
I will be happy to hear from you. Thanks

I don't mind at all. I did HSG last year November after all other test came out fine, it showed peritubal adhesion, the doctor said the dye was collected within the tube but did not spill out. I came here to ask for advice and a mama recommended castor massage and serrapeptase. I got serrapeptase and took it for 3 months plus. I also did castor oil massage religiously for that 3 months as well. I even dedicated the first month to doing castor massage without bding.
The serrapeptase finish around mid-march this year. So we were savings so I can get all the supplements again, so I can go full force trying to clear the adhesion. Was thinking of getting serrapeptase, wobenzyme, xixian cao, yimucao, everything so I can start trying. But then I travel to the Yoruba side and I thought within myself to try those herbs.
After what I saw coming out after taking the herbs, I went for sono HSG a month after taking those herbs and to the glory of God I got the good news.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 3:32am On Aug 18, 2019
Mummytwins42:
ok mama Dav thanks, I really appreciate, I went for a scan in July, my doctor told me am ovulating at that particular period, so am kinda confused with the water coming out of my breast, it not much just a drop, though have not gone for any hormonal profile test to ascertain if am having hormonal imbalance or not, I only did HSG

An hormonal test will put your mind at rest. Some very few mamas may ovulate but most don't. Do an hormonal analysis. If it within normal then you know that area is covered but if it isn't then you do something about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 3:46am On Aug 18, 2019
juicypetal:

Thank you. She went back to see the doctor cos the doctor told her to come back once AF starts. Doctor gave her clomid and told her to come back on cd10 for a repeat hsg before the flushing. Is this proper? Thank you

To come back for a repeat hsg before flushing? But why if he can just go ahead and do the flushing. Or maybe he knows that the first hsg was not done properly. I hope the Doctor knows what he is doing. I always say listen to your doctor but some doctors are not knowledgeable in this things, some are not gynae, some are selfish and greedy (they just want to enriched their pocket alone).

I will suggest she work on her tubes first before going for a repeat hsg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Joyfulwoman:
My dear mamas,
How have u all been? I went to do the hormonal please help your sister interpret.
God bless you.

In addition to what the previous mama said.. reduce stress greatly, if you are underweight work on your weight. Increase your weight quickly if you are underweight. Your lh and FSH is low. Prolactin, even though within normal, it's a little on the high side. You need to stop stressing. Worrying and stressing does not help one bit rather it stops one from getting pregnant. It affect implantation and make it hard for sperm to penetrate the egg.

See your gynae/fertility doctor if you can.
You can start taking fertileaid (take for three months)
Ubiquinol (Take with 100mg daily)

If you are on prenatal vitamins stop and just take folic acid. Some prenatal may increase your prolactin a little as they prepare your body for nursing your baby as well. Take fertilaid instead.

Those mamas with high AMH (above normal) or PCOS should not take DHEA. DHEA only benefits mamas with very low amh (below normal low). If you have ever taken and amh test and your level is high above normal range there is above 90% chance that you have pcos. If you do, please do not use DHEA.

Another mama I can't remember her name now said something about fibroid inside the uterus/womb (submucous/submucousal fibroids). Fibroids inside the womb or bulging from the wall of the uterus to inside the womb) Best treatment for that is operative histeroscopy. I think its about 90k to 200k. Depending on the hospital/clinic. You may pay nothing if your HMO covers it. But be sure to use serrapeptase two weeks after treatment to avoid adhesions please. Very important.

Bfp to all in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.