Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404349 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Joyfulmama:

I took the herbs around November but have issues with DH, we settled and I conceived immediately at a touch

Thanks maam for the response.

To your question, I know they do tubal flushing in Rjolad at Gbagada at 25k. I dont know how close that is to surulere though.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulwoman: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Mommdav:

In addition the previous mama said.. reduce stress greatly, if you are underweight work on your weight. Increase your weight quickly if you are underweight. Your lh and FSH is low. Prolactin, even though within normal, it's a little on the high side. You need to stop stressing. Worrying and stressing does not help one bit rather it stops one from getting pregnant. It affect implantation and make it hard for sperm to penetrate the egg.

See your gynae/fertility doctor if you can.
You can start taking fertileaid (take for three months)
Ubiquinol (Take with 100mg daily)

If you are on prenatal vitamins stop and just take folic acid. Some prenatal may increase your prolactin a little as they prepare your body for nursing your baby as well. Take fertilaid instead.

Those mamas with high AMH (above normal) or PCOS should not take DHEA. DHEA only benefits mamas with very low amh (below normal low). If you have ever taken and amh test and your level is high above normal range there is above 90% chance that you have pcos. If you do, please do not use DHEA.

Another mama I can't remember her name now said something about fibroid inside the uterus/womb (submucous/submucousal fibroids). Fibroids inside the womb or bulging from the wall of the uterus to inside the womb) Best treatment for that is operative histeroscopy. I think its about 90k to 200k. Depending on the hospital/clinic. You may pay nothing if your HMO covers it. But be sure to use serrapeptase two weeks after treatment to avoid adhesions please. Very important.

Bfp to all in Jesus name. Amen
Thank u sis for responding please how do I boost my Lh and FSH.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercylord: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2019
cutiereborn:

Mama, there is no need to panic as it has never solved anything. Please try and see a ob/gyn for an assessment, even if you don't have money for treatment now, know exactly what you are facing and then move from there.
God is no respecter of human rules, who says you can't convince even with whatever medical jargon says?
Fertility dust to you

Good morning sis, thank you for your encouraging words, this jony has really exhausted d little cash we have, after treating infection last tym, hubby said we should chill for now, u knw as a woman my mind cudnt let go, thanks again, may God have mercy and remember us...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2019
cherishyy:

Congratulations Mama... God has visited you again
thank u ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2019
Mommdav:

In addition the previous mama said.. reduce stress greatly, if you are underweight work on your weight. Increase your weight quickly if you are underweight. Your lh and FSH is low. Prolactin, even though within normal, it's a little on the high side. You need to stop stressing. Worrying and stressing does not help one bit rather it stops one from getting pregnant. It affect implantation and make it hard for sperm to penetrate the egg.

If you are on prenatal vitamins stop and just take folic acid. Some prenatal may increase your prolactin a little as they prepare your body for nursing your baby as well. Take fertilaid instead.

Those mamas with high AMH (above normal) or PCOS should not take DHEA. DHEA only benefits mamas with very low amh (below normal low). If you have ever taken and amh test and your level is high above normal range there is above 90% chance that you have pcos. If you do, please do not use DHEA.

Another mama I can't remember her name now said something about fibroid inside the uterus/womb (submucous/submucousal fibroids). Fibroids inside the womb or bulging from the wall of the uterus to inside the womb) Best treatment for that is operative histeroscopy. I think its about 90k to 200k. Depending on the hospital/clinic. You may pay nothing if your HMO covers it. But be sure to use serrapeptase two weeks after treatment to avoid adhesions please. Very important.

Bfp to all in Jesus name. Amen
Goodmorning sis, please any idea on how much AMH test is done?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=Mommdav post=81355205]

Another mama I can't remember her name now said something about fibroid inside the uterus/womb (submucous/submucousal fibroids). Fibroids inside the womb or bulging from the wall of the uterus to inside the womb) Best treatment for that is operative histeroscopy. I think its about 90k to 200k. Depending on the hospital/clinic. You may pay nothing if your HMO covers it. But be
Goodmorning sis, please any idea on how much AMH test is done?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LaJoie2x: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
God has finally blessed me, I am pregnant sisters. Thanks to everyone who shared their stories and tips here. God who remembered me will remember us all.

He has changed my tears of sorrow to tears of joy.

I can't thank him enough.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LaJoie2x: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2019
WIDD

I joined a paid TTC telegram group earlier this year, the admin sent me a Dm on July 9th asking me to advertise my forever living fertility supplements on the group cos she read them up and they are good for TTC women.

I also remember selling some to someone who needed breast enlargement stuff and she was upset cos she ended up getting pregnant.

I decided to take the products myself cos if someone should come and tell me to advertise what I have for others, that means she is sure of sth and I have it and don't use it. Prior to that, I added eggs to my diet and ate more fruits and less carbs even though when I had painful cramps and nipple which are my PMS symptoms, I started binge eating as I thought Flo was gonna show.

God used those products to bless me, yesterday made it 4weeks I started using it. I was scared of doing a test when I missed my period on monday cos I was scared of the constant negatives I get.

I even wore a pad to service today but just bought a home strip just incase.

I just tested now and I am blessed. I am pregnant. Thank you God.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LaJoie2x: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks to everyone who posts here, when I was having cramps, DH even went to get some herbs and from what I learnt here I refused to take them. I am blessed through this family even though I don't post frequently. Thank you sisters.

MAY GOD EXTEND THIS BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE AND MAKE IT PERMANENT.

God has answered my prayers. I dont even know how to thank him enough.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
LaJoie2x:
God has finally blessed me, I am pregnant sisters. Thanks to everyone who shared their stories and tips here. God who remembered me will remember us all.

Congrats mama. Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
LaJoie2x:
Thanks to everyone who posts here, when I was having cramps, DH even went to get some herbs and from what I learnt here I refused to take them. I am blessed through this family even though I don't post frequently. Thank you sisters.

Congratulations Mama! Our God is so faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
I was planning to do hsg today day 13 of my cycle because I just got the fund but the doctor said no way,that it must not exceed day 10,I hope I don't spend the money.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
mercylord:

Good morning sis, thank you for your encouraging words, this jony has really exhausted d little cash we have, after treating infection last tym, hubby said we should chill for now, u knw as a woman my mind cudnt let go, thanks again, may God have mercy and remember us...
Most people who got their BFPs was while chilling, who knows, your might already be here.
God always remember us, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
LaJoie2x:

Congratulations Mama! Yes o, the testimony will go round, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nicejo:

I don't mind at all. I did HSG last year November after all other test came out fine, it showed peritubal adhesion, the doctor said the dye was collected within the tube but did not spill out. I came here to ask for advice and a mama recommended castor massage and serrapeptase. I got serrapeptase and took it for 3 months plus. I also did castor oil massage religiously for that 3 months as well. I even dedicated the first month to doing castor massage without bding.
The serrapeptase finish around mid-march this year. So we were savings so I can get all the supplements again, so I can go full force trying to clear the adhesion. Was thinking of getting serrapeptase, wobenzyme, xixian cao, yimucao, everything so I can start trying. But then I travel to the Yoruba side and I thought within myself to try those herbs.
After what I saw coming out after taking the herbs, I went for sono HSG a month after taking those herbs and to the glory of God I got the good news.

Congrats. next is your bfp. I rejoice with you. I will try the herbs and see. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
fertilewomb:

Congrats. next is your bfp. I rejoice with you. I will try the herbs and see. thanks

Amen, thanks you. It will work for you by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
LaJoie2x:

Congratulations to you mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LaJoie2x: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Queen1010:

Congrats mama. Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months.

Nicejo:

Congratulations to you mama
cherishyy:

Congratulations Mama! Our God is so faithful
cutiereborn:

Congratulations Mama! Yes o, the testimony will go round, Amen.

Thanks a lot mamas. May God's blessings rain on everyone

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kannyluv(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Roseey0:

I don't consider this an irregular cycle. If you watch your diet /sugar consumption and detox fully, it will take a more precise pattern.

For now
Use the minimum and try till the maximum.
Example
25 days cycle _ starts trying from CD 10
30 days cycle _ starts trying CD 14

So from CD 10 - 16, keep trying.
A healthy sperm cell can spend up to 5 days in a woman's body waiting for egg to come. These days will cover you.
............thank you sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kannyluv(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Starrybella:
@kannyluv mama Roseey0 hv answered ur question feel free to ask any question u don't understand.
alright....... thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise19: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Congratulations Sis
LaJoie2x:
WIDD

I joined a paid TTC telegram group earlier this year, the admin sent me a Dm on July 9th asking me to advertise my forever living fertility supplements on the group cos she read them up and they are good for TTC women.

I also remember selling some to someone who needed breast enlargement stuff and she was upset cos she ended up getting pregnant.

I decided to take the products myself cos if someone should come and tell me to advertise what I have for others, that means she is sure of sth and I have it and don't use it. Prior to that, I added eggs to my diet and ate more fruits and less carbs even though when I had painful cramps and nipple which are my PMS symptoms, I started binge eating as I thought Flo was gonna show.

God used those products to bless me, yesterday made it 4weeks I started using it. I was scared of doing a test when I missed my period on monday cos I was scared of the constant negatives I get.

I even wore a pad to service today but just bought a home strip just incase.

I just tested now and I am blessed. I am pregnant. Thank you God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
is there any truth dat taking okro soup can boost sperm count
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joyfulwoman:

Thank u sis for responding please how do I boost my Lh and FSH.

I said it on the post. Reduce stress drastically. Work on your weight if you are underweight. Are you? Take Ubiquinol 100mg daily for three months. A bottle of 120 softgels should be enough for the three months. Omega 3 fish oil with D3 1 softgel trice daily, or anyone you can get but the D3 is very beneficial for you. It boost ovulation/quality eggs. Take maca (1g ). Take fertileaid for women or fertilitea by fairhaven.

Orthodox (make sure you other areas are covered before doing this please)
Lethrozole (follicular phase), hcg (to release the egg/eggs) and progesterone (after ovulation/luteal phase)for not more than three circles. Work with your doctor biko. You need to be monitored if you decide to follow this protocol.

Bfp to you in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=81361888][/quote]

It is any thing around 5k to 15k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
@ Lajoie congratulations to you darling. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
kannyluv:
lovelies please is there anything i should have that will help me predict my ovulation. I am patiently waiting for your reply..................... don't mind my bad grammar

Get an opk also do bbt/early morning temperature (after about 3 hours sleep, before you leave your bed or even touch dh)to confirm what the opk says. It works..Do it regularly for three months and you will be able to know around what time you ovulate if you do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nicejo:
@ Iamfertile, the one to the right of that bitter mellon is the back of kolanut shell. I boiled all together, took for two days, couldn't complete three days becsuse the frequency of going to toilet was too much for me.
To the glory and honour of God, I went for sono HSG after and my tube are now patent. Use the herb prayerfully and it will work for you by God's grace. I got all those herbs around 700 naira.
hi mama did you use anything apart from the herbs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LaJoie2x: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mommdav:
@ Lajoie congratulations to you darling. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you dear.

Thanks sis. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LaJoie2x: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oluwatise19:
Congratulations Sis

Thanks a lot and God's blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
After what I saw coming out after taking the herbs, I went for sono HSG a month after taking those herbs and to the glory of God I got the good news.[/quote]

mama, thanks for sharing..... you said something's came out after taken the herbs, were they in your faece or thru veejay?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
LaJoie2x:

hahaha, congratulations,sister. blessed be the name of the Lord. may God see you through the term injn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kannyluv(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mommdav:

Get an opk also do bbt/early morning temperature (after about 3 hours sleep, before you leave your bed or even touch dh)to confirm what the opk says. It works..Do it regularly for three months and you will be able to know around what time you ovulate if you do.

I will get it tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.