Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405318 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olawunmiabeni:
Good evening ma, Please am to start clomid tomorrow but I read it somewhere that I must meet my husband this cycle but his traveling on Tuesday can I wait till next cycle please is urgent thanks.
i will advice u skip this cycle since u DH won't be available during ur fertile period and wait till next cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
talltosyne:

Who else can do thus if not you Lord ...... .

Baba ESE.. Jesu ESE.. F'ore te Se fun wa......baiye ti fe ko Lori....awa yin o logo.......baba ESE, Jesu ESE....f'ore ti e se fun wa......
My namesake thanks so much ma'am greetings to the boys.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mummytwins42:
mama am wishing you all the best in Jesus name

Amen dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olawunmiabeni:
Good evening ma, Please am to start clomid tomorrow but I read it somewhere that I must meet my husband this cycle but his traveling on Tuesday can I wait till next cycle please is urgent thanks.
Clomid didn’t favour me. Other than not getting pregnant I discharged large chunks of blood that scared me!

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Happy weekend to my fruitful family.

Pls, who knows the natural things I can take to boost my blood level quickly? I want d ones that are readily available so that I won't stress myself looking for them. I've heard about the mixture of ugu leaves juice+ milk/malt and malt+tomato paste. Which of them works faster? How do I take them? How many days will I take them to see result?. Thank you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Happy weekend to my fruitful family.

Pls, who knows the natural things I can take to boost my blood level quickly? I want d ones that are readily available so that I won't stress myself looking for them. I've heard about the mixture of ugu leaves juice+ milk/malt and malt+tomato paste. Which of them works faster? How do I take them? How many days will I take them to see result?. Thank you all.
Take that "hospital is not far" leaves for a week, u will see good results. Also Ugwu malt n tin tomato works too. U can also take astyfer.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bunny19:
Take that "hospital is not far" leaves for a week, u will see good results. Also Ugwu malt n tin tomato works too. U can also take astyfer.

Thanks dear. I don't think I can get that "hospital too far from my side oo" Don't even know it. Pls, what s d price range of astyfer? One woman made mention of it to my hearing yesterday at the hospital.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsMusty(f): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Congrats Pwetiebabe, u shall carry to term by God's grace, a lowo re leyin o.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks dear. I don't think I can get that "hospital too far from my side oo" Don't even know it. Pls, what s d price range of astyfer? One woman made mention of it to my hearing yesterday at the hospital.
Kai,its been long I bought it o. Can't remember d price. Just ask at d pharmacy. Preferably the capsules

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bunny19:
Kai,its been long I bought it o. Can't remember d price. Just ask at d pharmacy. Preferably the capsules

OK dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank you so much ma,. Have done that.
Pweetiebabe:
i will advice u skip this cycle since u DH won't be available during ur fertile period and wait till next cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks ma I will make my findings before using it
Omojudy:

Clomid didn’t favour me. Other than not getting pregnant I discharged large chunks of blood that scared me!

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Olorun MFM Olorun Alagbara Aiku nii òò o jesu
Oga ju Aye lòòò

BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!
To the glory of God almighty, the one who does not fail I got My BFP 3days ago, Mamas help me appreciate the name of the lord who has decided to bless me again.....WIDD coming soon

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Olorun MFM Olorun Alagbara Aiku nii òò o jesu
Oga ju Aye lòòò

BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!
To the glory of God almighty, the one who does not fail I got My BFP 3days ago, Mamas help me appreciate the name of the lord who has decided to bless me again.....WIDD coming soon
Congratulations Pweetiebabe and all other mamas that got their bfp. May God keep you and grant you good success and safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaars: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
LovethYem:

@momdave
thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Congratulations @ Pweetiebabe. What a faithful God we serve. There shall be no more loss in Jesus name Amen. Have a hitch free pregnancy and please book space us. Thank you Jesus this is your doing and it is marvelous in our sight.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2019
Hi mamas , I told two of my friends to use combo last year, they have given birth now, I told another person this year too, she took for a month and she's pregnant now, I want to try it too at least for a month or so, can I take combo morning and night I while I take serapeptase in the afternoon (like 3dose of 120spu) , my hubby too will take the combo with me. I cried this morning, I just pray remembers us and bless us with our babies, my in-laws aren't helping matters too, though they didn't disturb us about pregnancy, but they are unfriendly towards me, my father in-law complains virtually about me, they all hate me for no reason, they make me get tired of the marriage at times.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BouquiBest(f): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2019
TRYING TO CONCEIVE A CHILD, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS

Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases, and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.

What causes female infertility?

The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus, or problems with the cervix. Age can contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility naturally tends to decrease.

Ovulation problems may be caused by one or more of the following:
• A hormone imbalance
• A tumor or cyst
• Eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia
• Alcohol or drug use
• Thyroid gland problems
• Excess weight
• Stress
• Intense exercise that causes a significant loss of body fat
• Extremely brief menstrual cycles

Damage to the fallopian tubes or uterus can be caused by one or more of the following:
• Pelvic inflammatory disease
• A previous infection
• Polyps in the uterus
• Endometriosis or fibroids
• Scar tissue or adhesions
• Chronic medical illness
• A previous ectopic (tubal) pregnancy
• A birth defect

Good news is there's a natural way that can help to correct these problems. These naturals has been processed into capsules and it's called Feminine herbal complex.

This has restored happiness and hopes back to homes that had no expectation of parenting or motherhood.
Trying is not harmful, give yourself the opportunity of experiencing motherhood.

Place your order for Feminine herbal complex on https://www.shopneolife.com/utmostcare/store/product/2896

For help and more information contact 08167089994

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2019
lapagegirl:
Congratulations @ Pweetiebabe. What a faithful God we serve. There shall be no more loss in Jesus name Amen. Have a hitch free pregnancy and please book space us. Thank you Jesus this is your doing and it is marvelous in our sight.
Anen to your prayers ma'am, and yes I have booked space for all my GTC mamas here, cos I know we are so going to flood the Pregnancy forum with our miraculous BFP this season

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2019
Mummytwins42:
Hi mamas , I told two of my friends to use combo last year, they have given birth now, I told another person this year too, she took for a month and she's pregnant now, I want to try it too at least for a month or so, can I take combo morning and night I while I take serapeptase in the afternoon (like 3dose of 120spu) , my hubby too will take the combo with me. I cried this morning, I just pray remembers us and bless us with our babies, my in-laws aren't helping matters too, though they didn't disturb us about pregnancy, but they are unfriendly towards me, my father in-law complains virtually about me, they all hate me for no reason, they make me get tired of the marriage at times.
My sister I don't no about combining herbs with drugs o, but am here to just drop a word of prayer for you I join my faith with yours, with the faith of my all GTC mamas here and all faithful and truthful servant of the lord and I decree into your life where ever you been rejected and mocked the lord will give you a testimony that will make you be celebrated in Jesus name...I pray all those that have rejected, Scorn and mock you will be the ones to organize your celebration when you will christen and dedicate your babies in Jesus name.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Good morning blessed mamas. I went to discuss my results with the hospital I'm using(they conducted the test so they have the result and upload it into your file on their database) . The main doctor was not around but the nurse told me that his comment on my folder is to start my treatment for ivf(because my hubby had gone to discuss his own results with him. I couldn't go because it was a work day and hubby was to travel so he went alone.) I asked to see another doctor and he explained to me that my hormones fall within the normal range but tilted towards the upper limit especially fsh of 9.3(thats the one that tilted highest to the upper limit.) He asked that I go for amh and encouraged me that there are other things that can be done aside ivf (because I was worried that the main doctor started us off on ivf before trying other options even though the person that directed me there told me to expect such. She's on her second baby journey now and did iui in the same hospital)
Please I want to know how else I can help myself pending when I see the main doctor because I intend to tell him to start us off on timed ovulation or iui.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
My sister I don't no about combining herbs with drugs o, but am here to just drop a word of prayer for you I join my faith with yours, with the faith of my all GTC mamas here and all faithful and truthful servant of the lord and I decree into your life where ever you been rejected and mocked the lord will give you a testimony that will make you be celebrated in Jesus name...I pray all those that have rejected, Scorn and mock you will be the ones to organize your celebration when you will christen and dedicate your babies in Jesus name.
amen in Jesus name, I believe in God , Congratulations Mama am wishing you a safe delivery, baby dust to us still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Mummytwins42:

my sister, do not worry yourself over hate from in-laws, by the time our babies arrived, they will love us for no reason, by then we will have the mouth to put them to where they belong, because they have showed they only come around when it is smooth.

Congratulations to everyone that have gotten their BFP, congratulations in advance to us all waiting on God, it is the month of new creature, none shall be barren.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Congratulations to you @pweetiebabe , may you carry to term and deliver your LO in good health.may we all laugh at last. For momma's that had the bara to unlock tubes and hydrosalpinx Abeg when did you stop taking the herbs in one cycle and what are the changes you saw during your ovulation period.
Been licking like tap that was not locked well since yesterday that I had to have a panty liners worn ooo.
I experienced this leakage when I had my HSG done, what could be wrong? What test would you suggest to BD dey even fear me self, it's just water not smelling,not slippery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ma please can you attend to the question I asked up there?
I see that you gladly give robust responses to questions. Thank you for all you do, sparing your time so generously to attend to people's issues.
Gloriousheart:

No need for depression, dear. The fibroid is not that big in my opinion. Just don't do or take things that will cause it to grow and multiply. Avoid self medication and herbs. Just go straight to a good hospital or fertility clinic for them to manage you and try to get you pregnant as soon as possible. Avoid pregnacare conception, fertilaid and most fertility supplements for now. They will only increase the fibroid cos of the inositol and plenty 'ogbonge' ingredients in them. Inositol is natural clomid and best for women who do not have cysts/fibroids or who have removed theirs . The only one I recommend to those with fibroid is well woman Original. I took it before conceiving. You need simple stuffs now or none at all except recommended. I think Wellwoman plus is OK too. Just check to be sure it doesn't contain inositol or ingredients that feed fibroid. Read up on fibroid growers and avoid or reduce them for now. Even some foods feed fibroid.

My advice is to just identify a good hospital and work with them while praying and hoping on God. Don't bother trying different different things so you don't increase the fibroid and waste money. N no need for operation. You can conceive with that size I should think. Just be fast about it with God's help cos they also grow with time. Above all, don't be afraid. Get informed, get going, continue praying.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mummytwins42:

It is well Mama. God will do what no man can do for you. Take them off your mind, focus on your bundle of joy because they are already in your arms.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happyfellow147:
Ma please can you attend to the question I asked up there?
I see that you gladly give robust responses to questions. Thank you for all you do, sparing your time so generously to attend to people's issues.
I had high FSH and high LH too just before my IUI cycle. Time was too short to do anything much about it (not that I even knew what to take or do and doc said there was nothing he could give me for it at that time). So I concentrated on preparing my body, unblocking my then partially blocked tube (too important for natural conception, timed intercourse and IUI), and asking God for mercy/success.

Are your tubes open? Is your hubby's sperm count reasonable or average? If your answers to the above are yes and you don't have serious fibroids or ovarian cysts, you may choose to try timed intercourse with ovulation induction and trigger first. Then IUI second if the first doesn't work.
If your answers are no and age isn't on your side, save and go for IVF.

Go through my WIDD and see which ones you can do. They are tailored for those going for ovulation induction or IUI. IVF candidates may need more preparation. They are not much but they really helped. Add plenty prayers and faith. God will do it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pweetiebabe , Congrats! So happy for you. Thank God for His mercies. He will complete and perfect this good work. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hermeknorr:
Congratulations to you @pweetiebabe , may you carry to term and deliver your LO in good health.may we all laugh at last. For momma's that had the bara to unlock tubes and hydrosalpinx Abeg when did you stop taking the herbs in one cycle and what are the changes you saw during your ovulation period.
Been licking like tap that was not locked well since yesterday that I had to have a panty liners worn ooo.
I experienced this leakage when I had my HSG done, what could be wrong? What test would you suggest to BD dey even fear me self, it's just water not smelling,not slippery
If you are moving towards or you're already in your ovulation period, the water should be a good sign na. Abi it's not smelling. Is watery cervical mucus not a sign of ovulation again? Except you feel it's something else. I would say you start baby dancing immediately every other day at least till after ovulation. Stop when you're sure ovulation has passed. Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hermeknorr:
Amen ma'am, I think watery CM is one of d signs of ovulation, is not every one that use to see the EWCM so start doing the do immediately

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thank you very much. My tubes are open, my menstruation regular. I have no cyst or fibroid Andy I'm still quite young. 27 to be precise.
It's just the hormones high fsh, high Lh and high prolactin. Though like I stated earlier, they are within range but tilted towards the upper limit. My hubby has low sperm count but he's been placed on drugs.
Please what is WIDD and where should I search to get it.
Baby dust to us all
quote author=Gloriousheart post=82255330] I had high FSH and high LH too just before my IUI cycle. Time was too short to do anything much about it (not that I even knew what to take or do and doc said there was nothing he could give me for it at that time). So I concentrated on preparing my body, unblocking my then partially blocked tube (too important for natural conception, timed intercourse and IUI), and asking God for mercy/success.

Are your tubes open? Is your hubby's sperm count reasonable or average? If your answers to the above are yes and you don't have serious fibroids or ovarian cysts, you may choose to try timed intercourse with ovulation induction and trigger first. Then IUI second if the first doesn't work.
If your answers are no and age isn't on your side, save and go for IVF.

Go through my WIDD and see which ones you can do. They are tailored for those going for ovulation induction or IUI. IVF candidates may need more preparation. They are not much but they really helped. Add plenty prayers and faith. God will do it. [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine17: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Congrats preweetiebabe, our God is faithful. we pray more rains of bfp. once again congrats, May Almighty God journey with you.Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Mandela89(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.