Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401385 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Omojudy:

Receive hugs sis. I remember when I stopped seeing my period one time and wasn’t pregnant! I come dey run Dey find am from hospital to hospital. Not that it’s a consolation in anyway, just how I used to feel mad at the people who try to console me by telling me that I am better off having miscarriages than people who don’t get pregnant at all! What bull shit!
God who saw me through will lead u to the right solution in Jesus name.

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/

Thank you sister. Your words of encouragement means a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mommdav:

Not on dstv, except you can access free to air channels. Mytv or Mitv, Strong or STV. I haven't been able to get the channels. So I suggest you either go to MFM HQ at 13 Olasimbo Street, Onike, Iwaya, Lagos. Just behind Unilag 2nd Gate. Program starts by 7am today. Breaking of fast is after the program at 12pm today. You can also attend some MFM branches close to you where it will be stream live.

Or better still watch online

https://live.mountainoffire.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoxb7gXghCI

Remember to go with or get ready your faith materials (baby things). Your testimony is here in Jesus name!

Thanks mama

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
MamaTriplets1:
Hello Everyone, Who says I won't check on you from time to time? Wosai!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Ahhhh it's been an eternity. How have you been? I just came to share with you something that I got off Instagram from an influencer's page @Hustlersquare. Alot of woman have taken this MIM vitamin with their Hubby and have conceived. I took my time to watch the trend and read all the testimonies and it's been amazing so I decided to share it with us. Its sold for 300-500 naira but it is a life changer. You can take 1-2 tablets daily. I await your testimony in a month's time. The Bible says NONE SHALL BE BARREN. You won't be an exception, Amen. Have a Beautiful Weekend. Baby Dust kiss

Good to hear from you Ma'am. wishing to hear from oldies like Alwaystrue, safe,pink, etc.
God will answer us speedly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chat me up on 08036549541 if you are interested.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
To every TTC and to every angel mom never give up never loose hope!your expected miracle will soon come God is still in the business of answering prayers!!!is ok to cry, is ok to rant but God's words will not go back to him void till he accomplishes that which is spoken and he said there is no barren in his land, he also said he will honor the childless wife, he said you will see your children's children!!!speak this words daily remind him daily!!!if your mother can concieve you then you too can concieve it may only tarry but it wont last forever.keep trusting in the Lord cos he is the great physician,if God can answer hannah, Sarah and Recheal and if that same God is the same yesterday today and forver then he will answer us
As this new week begins start with a positive mindset the word of God is a perfect stress relief therapy!!!i wish you all a fruitful week

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2019
I saw this in a fertility group so I felt it can be an answer to a mama's prayer since they r all natural.

Ginger and garlic worked wonders for me. Before now, I use to see my period on 21/23 day circle, but when I started drinking ginger and garlic, mix in hot water during and after my period, it normalize my period to 28day circle.
Secondly, last month, I saw my period on the 5th of August, 2019. Immediately after my period, I drank cinnamon together with baking soda in hot water for 2days. Two days before my ovulation, I repeated it, and, met with my husband on 14th.
My period was late for 6days, and I was feeling menstruation signs but there was no messes. I did pregnancy test on Tuesday, both urine/blood test are positive.
So drinking Ginger and Garlic, during and after period works wonders. And drinking Cinnamon/Baking Soda (bicarbonate of soda) immediately after period, and towards ovulation, helps to prepare our body for conception.
I have been trying to conceive since 9months ago.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ogarj(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2019
DOUBLE FOR YOUR TROUBLE

Zechariah 9:12
Return to the Stronghold, you prisoners of hope. Even Today I declare that I will Restore Double to You.

Isaiah 61:7
Instead of shame and dishonor, you will Enjoy a Double share of Honor. You will Posses a Double Portion of Prosperity in your Land, and Everlasting Joy will be Yours. (NLT).

Isaiah 51:11
So the redeemed of the LORD will return and enter Zion with Singing, Crowned with Unending Joy. Joy and Gladness will overtake them, sorrow and sighing will flee.

I am sure that you have heard the expression, “When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade!” Well, I want you to know that when the devil throws lemons at you, God Himself will make lemonade for you! After all, the Bible says that God works all things together for your good (see Romans 8:28).
And He does it with style—He Restores Double for your trouble! Beloved, if you have lost a pregnancy, or Trying To Conceive, God Can and Will Restore Double to you, so that you end up having More than before, if not in Quantity, then in Quality!
Consider Job in the Old Testament. When he lost everything, his wife told him to curse God and die. He refused and, instead, responded to God in faith, and “the Lord gave to Job twice
as much as he had before” (Job 42:10).
When David lost the child he had with Bathsheba, he stopped pleading and Started Worshiping God because he trusted in the Mercies of God. Later, God Blessed David and Bathsheba with another Son named Solomon, who became the Wisest and Richest King the world has ever known.
Today, God Promises to Restore Double for your trouble—“Even today I declare that I will Restore
Double to you.” If He declared it, He will do it! So you cannot but have hope that things will be even better than before. That is why in the same verse, He calls you “prisoners of hope.” Beloved, hope in the biblical sense means a Confident Expectation of Good things happening in your life. You are a prisoner of that! You can’t help but wake up feeling hopeful. You can’t help but expect good things to happen to you!
So when trouble comes from the devil, DON'T GIVE UP and say, “It is hopeless!” Don’t worry or get angry. Worship God like David did and see that trouble as an opportunity for God to bless you with more than what you originally had. And because God has Declared it, be Confident that you will get Double for Your trouble!

God Bless You All.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Starmummy:
I saw this in a fertility group so I felt it can be an answer to a mama's prayer since they r all natural.

Ginger and garlic worked wonders for me. Before now, I use to see my period on 21/23 day circle, but when I started drinking ginger and garlic, mix in hot water during and after my period, it normalize my period to 28day circle.
Secondly, last month, I saw my period on the 5th of August, 2019. Immediately after my period, I drank cinnamon together with baking soda in hot water for 2days. Two days before my ovulation, I repeated it, and, met with my husband on 14th.
My period was late for 6days, and I was feeling menstruation signs but there was no messes. I did pregnancy test on Tuesday, both urine/blood test are positive.
So drinking Ginger and Garlic, during and after period works wonders. And drinking Cinnamon/Baking Soda (bicarbonate of soda) immediately after period, and towards ovulation, helps to prepare our body for conception.
I have been trying to conceive since 9months ago.
I can vouch for ginger and garlic in warm water cos it worked for me. I took it everyday throughout my period and ovulation to bfp. I stopped after bfp. It flushes the system and helps fertility generally.
Baby dust to mommas. Don't give up. It will come to pass. Keep trying. Keep hoping.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Gloriousheart:

I can vouch for ginger and garlic in warm water cos it worked for me. I took it everyday throughout my period and ovulation to bfp. I stopped after bfp. It flushes the system and helps fertility generally.
Baby dust to mommas. Don't give up. It will come to pass. Keep trying. Keep hoping.
Thanks. How is the pushing ministry dear. God is your strength.

Good morning mamas. May this week favour us in Jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Azaebere:

Thanks. How is the pushing ministry dear. God is your strength.

Good morning mamas. May this week favour us in Jesus name amen
You're welcome. We thank God, my Sister. Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bettylizzy(f): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Good morning TTC mum,
I am a TTC mum(35yrs) lost 2 pregnancies ( I miss the 2 of them embarassed) , removed 8 medium n big size fibroid of different types(intramural etc), recovering now though...was given hormonal drugs after surgery , my period is regular but changes date atimes with 2-5days.
I just discovered I don't ovulate again for two months now.
Please any advice.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
@ogarj Amen!..God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
bettylizzy:
Good morning TTC mum,
I am a TTC mum(35yrs) lost 2 pregnancies ( I miss the 2 of them embarassed) , removed 8 medium n big size fibroid of different types(intramural etc), recovering now though...was given hormonal drugs after surgery , my period is regular but changes date atimes with 2-5days.
Please any advice.
Thanks

Welcome and may your stay here be short. Sorry for all you've been through, it will form part of your success story tomorrow. How did you discover that you don't ovulate anymore?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bettylizzy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thanks so much and amen to the prayer.
I no longer have those ovulation symptoms again including cervical mucus.
My body temperature is always high though I cut down on protein and its a little better.

embarassed
MGeey:

Welcome and may your stay here be short. Sorry for all you've been through, it will form part of your success story tomorrow. How did you discover that you don't ovulate anymore?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nicejo:

Amen and yours too in Jesus name.

please mama I did not get the bark of cola nut tree but the shell of cola nut can I still use it and like how many of the shell can I use thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Today's date is a unique one
9-9-19, and a prayer just came to my heart and I thought it wise to pray it here together with my sisters, the Bible says "degree a thing and it shall be establish", as today's date is, we ask and degree in 9months time from today we will be carrying our little ones in Jesus name, as many as we desires, God will grant it unto us, Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iListen(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
9-9-19, and a prayer just came to my heart and I thought it wise to pray it here together with my sisters, the Bible says "degree a thing and it shall be establish", as today's date is, we ask and degree in 9months time from today we will be carrying our little ones in Jesus name, as many as we desires, God will grant it unto us, Amen.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Are you in Lagos? I got plenty bark of colanut tree tree from my sis in law. She sent it to me from hubby,s hometown, I saw it somewhere and those herbs women says it's hard to find. Incase you n3d you can try contact me, Lagos based ooo. I,m also on the bara treatment but I no purge oo just like 3 times a day
nicemom:

please mama I did not get the bark of cola nut tree but the shell of cola nut can I still use it and like how many of the shell can I use thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

I claim this prayer for my sister and other TTC moms. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Please do you grate both and add to warm water or just peel and cut to bits?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
bettylizzy:
Good morning TTC mum,
Please any advice.
Thanks
Just have hugs for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Happy Sunday all

The surgery was successful, and am eternally grateful for all your prayers and words of encouragement, you all make it easy for me. Five big fibroids was removed, the biggest is like the size of English pear, once again thank you, I am recovery swiftly and fine.

Good bless you all.

Hi mama!
Hope you're recovering fast? Pls, I need to verify something from you. What type of blood tests did you do before the surgery? Did you take anyone with you to the hospital? How many days did you stay in the hospital before going home? Pls, kindly reply asap as I've finally succumbed to surgery. Eagerly waiting for your prompt response. I also need contribution from other mamas who have gone through this route. Thanks.

Cc: happymummy
Thehomemaker
4realwoman
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
hmmmmmm! Is is not easy at all. This GTC can be frustrating and consuming i spend every month to do one or two test and my husband is lnot working yet searching for Job. Please if there is any vacancy help me location is Ibadan oyo state financially am down i need God help for my hubby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chaduk: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good day all, please has anyone done follicle tracking. Did it help?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
bettylizzy:
My body temperature is always high though I cut down on protein and its a little better.

embarassed

You can ovulate without the cervical mucus. The best way to find out if you're ovulating is to do follicular tracking.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enque(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
bettylizzy:

embarassed

I think U should do a 'folliculometry' or follicular tracking to confirm if truly u r not ovulating anymore.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enque(f): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chaduk:
Good day all, please has anyone done follicle tracking. Did it help?

I have....

It helped to an extent, but I still need to do hormonal profiling before my dr can make any conclusions and suggest any treatment if necessary.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Please do you grate both and add to warm water or just peel and cut to bits?

I bought already grounded packaged mixture of both and added little to warm water to drink every morning an hour before food /on empty stomach.

But you can grate both, put into hot water, leave for some time and sieve out. Then drink the sieved water.
I doubt cutting up only will fully bring out all the juice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gloriousheart:

I bought already grounded packaged mixture of both and added little to warm water to drink every morning an hour before food /on empty stomach.

But you can grate both, put into hot water, leave for some time and sieve out. Then drink the sieved water.
I doubt cutting up only will fully bring out all the juice.
Thanks, will do.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=82096407]

Hi mama!
Hope you're recovering fast? Pls, I need to verify something from you. What type of blood tests did you do before the surgery? Did you take anyone with you to the hospital? How many days did you stay in the hospital before going home? Pls, kindly reply asap as I've finally succumbed to surgery. Eagerly waiting for your prompt response. I also need contribution from other mamas who have gone through this. Thanks.

The Lord is your strength and He will surely see you through.
The blood test are, HB:Haemoglobin concentration, HIV screening (RVS), Blood grouping and cross matching. Yes, my husband and elder sister was with me, I was discharge on the 7th day, though I was doing good but my husband insist they keep me longer to observe me. My recovery was swiftly and I wish you the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.