Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394338 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nectarina(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
MummyHalo:

Good day dear.
1. Yes, hormone profile test is usually quite expensive.
2. Yes, hormonal imbalance can cause infertility.
I'll advise you use a good lab/diagnostic centre so as to get accurate results.

Thanks ma,please I don't know if you can recommend a good lab in Ajah for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fm2019:
Please help to look into this result. 3 days abstenance

Your result looks good. Please, what supplement or medication did you use to achieve such good count?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nectarina(f): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
miraclebaby:

If you don't have fund for the tests now, you may try eating ewedu without potash and taking vit B6. Some people have testified to it. Vitex is also a good supplement for hormonal balance.

Thanks ma,will try the ewedu therapy,but I hope it can still be treated cos it has been long I have been experiencing it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
futuremoma34:

Congratulations on your successful surgery, ma'am, try and eat one Boiled egg every day, and reduce eating bread and reduce taking surgery things, also, pls try and resume Sex, when you feel like you ready for it. Like try and resume Sex after you see your first period.

Pls don't get offended. When I got to know I had huge fibriods, I was told to stay alway totally from any thing called egg, that it contributed to my huge fibriods. Although I have done surgery of recent , but that fear of do not take eggs is still there. Infact I have deleted anything called eggs from my list. So please can you shield more light on the eggs part.
Secondly , today was my appointment date and I asked my GYN when I can start trying or even get close to hubby. She told me I must wait for three months post surgery. That when such surgery is done it is adviseable , if such person values her life.
This bring me to ask, resuming back to intimacy after first period of surgery, will that not be risky to such fellow life?
I think one needs to be fit mentally and emotionally before embarking on such risky adventure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
nectarina:

Thanks ma,will try the ewedu therapy,but I hope it can still be treated cos it has been long I have been experiencing it.
Yes it can. Also avoid pressing it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
giftfromGod:

Secondly , today was my appointment date and I asked my GYN when I can start trying or even get close to hubby. She told me I must wait for three months post surgery. That when such surgery is done it is adviseable , if such person values her life.
This bring me to ask, resuming back to intimacy after first period of surgery, will that not be risky to such fellow life?
I think one needs to be fit mentally and emotionally before embarking on such risky adventure.
Most hospitals give minimum of 3 months for recovery. That's because if you take in sooner it's considered high risk and needs proper management plus it will be CS and no option of VJ delivery to avoid stories of uterine rupture. So stick to what your doctor recommended for your own good health. It doesn't mean you should abstain but simply you should not try to conceive within that period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
miraclebaby:
Most hospitals give minimum of 3 months for recovery. That's because if you take in sooner it's considered high risk and needs proper management plus it will be CS and no option of VJ delivery to avoid stories of uterine rupture. So stick to what your doctor recommended for your own good health. It doesn't mean you should abstain but simply you should not try to conceive within that period.

Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fm2019:
Please help to look into this result. 3 days abstenance
Technically non progressive is 40%
145 million count.
STI is a major cause of infertility. Treat the staph and also the motility which to me is Very Low
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
awesomemrs:

Your result looks good. Please, what supplement or medication did you use to achieve such good count?
It not about the count. What matter most is the motility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity22: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good evening sisters. I greet everyone here. I have been trying to conceive for sometime now. No period since last year and no pregnancy . I have gone for scan, result clean. Hsg last week, tubes open and hormone profile result is attached

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
miraclebaby:
Yes you're safe but hope your doctor will monitor you to confirm ovulation.
yes he sure will

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nectarina(f): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
miraclebaby:
Yes it can. Also avoid pressing it
Thanks I really appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yinkus9: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pojomojo:
Technically non progressive is 40%
145 million count.
STI is a major cause of infertility. Treat the staph and also the motility which to me is Very Low

Calm down oga! Who made you a doctor to be diagnosing STI? Na wah o! Wetin TTC no go see for una hand? You people will just be adding to people's headache, in a bid to sell product or what? Na wah!

Fm2019 , kindly disregard this dude. The S.aureus present is scanty and might be from the lab handling procedure. However, it can be treated with the antibiotics it is most sensitive to in your result. The result is okay, the motility isnt bad, can be better.

Fertility blessings to you!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Fertilady:
Yes, having breast milk discharge means your prolactin levels are up(hormonal imbalance). This hinders conception if not treated. Some women here have testified of using fertilady to correct pcos and hyper prolactinemia.
not in all cases I also have breast discharge and my prolactin is normal sad

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
mompurity22:
Good evening sisters. I greet everyone here. I have been trying to conceive for sometime now. No period since last year and no pregnancy . I have gone for scan, result clean. Hsg last week, tubes open and hormone profile result is attached
Madam your result shows you're not ovulating at all that's y you have not seen period since last year. Your fsh is low. You need egg boosting drugs. Other Sabi mamas go com shook mouth. But don't let it bother there is always a solution to everything.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bettylizzy(f): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
OMG....one thing I no is God can do the impossible .
On the other hand with this description I think you may need surgery. I did mine at FMC Gusau, Zamfara State with total cost of #70k including drugs etc
To remove such fibroid, u need the hand of a professional, kind ensure your gynaecologist is experienced in this.
God will see you through.Amen

Godmother:

Sadly, it is. Has covered about 2/3 of my womb which is why I have to do the surgery.

Wish I could see someone with a success story from using herbs cos I don't even have the most for surgery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jiday4(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sabi mama pls help me simplify this HSG result and possible solutions.
Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
jiday4:
Thanks
Why didn't they type this result? From what I can see one of d tube is blocked and the other can't see clear but looks like it has adhesions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godmother:

Sadly, it is. Has covered about 2/3 of my womb which is why I have to do the surgery.

Wish I could see someone with a success story from using herbs cos I don't even have the most for surgery.
Someone I know just yesterday said she took one herbs and she shit her fibroid like feaces. I don't know how true anyways but she doesn't sell the product she was just showing me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yinkus9:

Calm down oga! Who made you a doctor to be diagnosing STI? Na wah o! Wetin TTC no go see for una hand? You people will just be adding to people's headache, in a bid to sell product or what? Na wah!

Fm2019 , kindly disregard this dude. The S.aureus present is scanty and might be from the lab handling procedure. However, it can be treated with the antibiotics it is most sensitive to in your result. The result is okay, the motility isnt bad, can be better.

Fertility blessings to you!
I will not join issues with you. I am not here to sell any drugs.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jiday4(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't know why they can't type it o, just what I said , all these doctors with their Latin handwriting.
Pls any possible solution to the problem .

Others pls help shook mouth

quote author=Bunny19 post=87330859]Why didn't they type this result? From what I can see one of d tube is blocked and the other can't see clear but looks like it has adhesions[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babscharlly: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hello everyone.. My advice to all trying to conceive mothers is to try using natural food supplements that are good for infertility because all those drugs contains chemicals that are harmful to the body. Also, to all the women treating fibroid I wouldn't advise you go for operation because it is likely to grow back but the use of supplements will wash out everything from the body system and you will be totally free. For further enquiries on the best natural food supplements you can use to get rid of infertility and fibroid you can contact this whatsapp no- 07030759073
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
successfulhadi22:
pls ma after taking does drugs did the breast discharge stop,, because am experiencing breast discharge for years now have done everything to stop it all to no avail pls help me

EAT LOTS OF cabbage, it helps to balance prolactin, which is the major culprit in breast discharge, since all drugs have failed, according to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Someone I know just yesterday said she took one herbs and she shit her fibroid like feaces. I don't know how true anyways but she doesn't sell the product she was just showing me.

what connection has the uterus with the colon/large intestines?
cos thats where sh.it comes out from

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:56am On Mar 11, 2020
RipVanWink:

I don't know the thing shock me sha.
I asked her if she stool it abi it came out from her Vgay and she said she stool it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2020
mompurity22:
No infection. But your hormones are not within range. Please see a good fertility doctor

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2020
jiday4:
Thanks
Not clear. But if that second impression is adhesion, then try castor oil massage with serrapeptase and Chinese teas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2020
babscharlly:
Hello everyone.. My advice to all trying to conceive mothers is to try using natural food supplements that are good for infertility because all those drugs contains chemicals that are harmful to the body. Also, to all the women treating fibroid I wouldn't advise you go for operation because it is likely to grow back but the use of supplements will wash out everything from the body system and you will be totally free. For further enquiries on the best natural food supplements you can use to get rid of infertility and fibroid you can contact this whatsapp n
Stop this your rubbish advise. Surgery is still the best solution to fibroid. Stop your deception

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2020
RipVanWink:

I join to ask same too. Lol. Long time. Hope you and your family are good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babscharlly: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2020
miraclebaby:
Stop this your rubbish advise. Surgery is still the best solution to fibroid. Stop your deception

How can you say surgery is the best option when I have seen several people that lost their lives in the process and some with complications after surgery and many with the fibroid growing back after few years so tell me why it is the best solution with all these disadvantages.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2020
miraclebaby:
I join to ask same too. Lol. Long time. Hope you and your family are good.

i dey my dear. we hv since moved on, all praises to The Most High grin
thats why am infrequent on the thread.
praying God answers the prayers of all GTC couples
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jiday4(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2020
miraclebaby:
Not clear. But if that second impression is adhesion, then try castor oil massage with serrapeptase and Chinese teas

Ok ma thanks , I will ask her to confirm and if it is ,how does she use the castor oil massage with serrapeptase
Thank you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.