Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394688 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abebelube(f): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abebelube(f): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Nicejo:

Amen and Amen. I used the combination that Joyfulmama mentioned in a post here earlier. They are:
Bara (bitter melon)
Ewe asunrin
Episode igi obi (cola tree shell)
Kaun bilala (potash) just little
Ori (shea butter)
I boiled all together, I took half a glass cup morning on an empty stomach and last thing at night. Joyfulmama said to use it for three days but I managed to use it for two days. I used immediately after my period.

Hi mama...I tried getting these in Ibadan but like 5 different Iya Alagbos said there nothing like Ewe Asurin but Ewe Asuwon.I got confused and left
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Mandela89 First time hearing this. I started taking mine immediately I tested positive and stopped at week 12.I had 3 previous miscarriages too,also never forget PRAYERS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2020
sunny15:
[quote author=Mandela89 First time hearing this. I started taking mine immediately I tested positive and stopped at week 12.I had 3 previous miscarriages too,also never forget PRAYERS
ok thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Abebelube:

Hi mama...I tried getting these in Ibadan but like 5 different Iya Alagbos said there nothing like Ewe Asurin but Ewe Asuwon.I got confused and left

Goodmorning, mama, I searched Tru my pictures but I couldn't get the picture I snapped when I bought the herbs. But I think if you can go back to the previous(precisely last year) chats you will see it there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Mandela89:
thanks, doctors said progesterone are given from week 12, the miscarriage normally occurs in week 4 to 8

First time I'm hearing of this. Please seek a second opinion FAST, people take progesterone immediately after conception.

Or walk into a good pharmacy and ask for one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abebelube(f): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
iamfertile:

Goodmorning, mama, I searched Tru my pictures but I couldn't get the picture I snapped when I bought the herbs. But I think if you can go back to the previous(precisely last year) chats you will see it there.

Thanks for replying mama, I saved the picture and showed one of them and she said It’s Asuwon,even without telling her any name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mandela89:
thanks, doctors said progesterone are given from week 12, the miscarriage normally occurs in week 4 to 8
Pls you need to start progesterone from the moment you realize you are pregnant till around 20wks when you wean it of gradually. And plz check you rhesus statues
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abebelube:

Good evening mama. Sorry, it was when I got to the market that the woman told me that it is ewe asuwon not ewe asurin. So they are right.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abebelube(f): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nicejo:

Good evening mama. Sorry, it was when I got to the market that the woman told me that it is ewe asuwon not ewe asurin. So they are right.

I feel relieved now,Thanks a lot mama...fertility blessings on us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by inspiredabbey(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
The Most Important Thing is Love and Fear Of God.

I got married to my beautiful and loving wife fourteen years ago. We courted for four years before marriage and me strictly observed no sex before marriage. We both came from a background that discouraged premarital sex and we were cool with that. While we were dating, I observed that she was always having severe menstrual cramps and pain for 2-4 days every month but we never took it as something serious.

On our wedding night, I knew something was wrong as she was in severe pain during sex. I knew she was not a virgin before marriage because she told me about an unfortunate incident that happened to her when she was very young. It was quite obvious to me that she doesn't enjoy sex because of pain and the fact that her parent circumcised her. (How I hates her parents for this).

I love my wife dearly, and the thought of being unfaithful to her never crossed my mind. Over the years, God has been giving me the inner strength to show great understanding to her emotional needs and improvise for our sexual life. I know that on her part, she is making constant sacrifices to endure the pains just to please me. There are periods she becomes paranoid that I will leave her. Her reactions is understandable as we have been TTC for 13 years. We have been to several hospitals and have spent so much money on medical procedures and IVFs. Initially she was diagnosed of fibroid and she had two hysteroscopy to remove the fibroid. We tried another IVF after the surgery to no avail.

Her menstrual and ovulation pains got progressively worst and she developed the accumulation of bloody fluids in her tummy. She was initially misdiagnosed by two high profile hospitals of liver cancer and ectopic pregnancy respectively. These were very difficult period for us. But thankfully she was eventually diagnosed of severe endometriosis and she commenced treatment immediately. It took thirteen years for doctors to diagnosed what was wrong with my wife-ENDOMETRIOSIS.

Most doctors often overlook endometriosis as the leading cause of infertility in women. The pains of endometriosis is indescribable and very few people also understand that husbands whose wives suffers from this ailment do suffer emotional pains and stress.

With hormonal treatment, her pain is now manageable. We are still hopefully TTC. My parents and siblings have been very supportive. They know I love my wife dearly and they respect our privacy and decisions.

This is our story.

I narrate this story to encourage all those who are TTC not to give up in showing love to their spouses and to have the fear of God. I prayerfully and earnestly look forward to the day my wife will carry our baby in her arms with a smile in her eyes.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
inspiredabbey:

I got married to my beautiful and loving wife fourteen years ago. We courted for four years before marriage and me
I narrate this story to encourage all those who are TTC not to give up in showing love to their spouses and to have the fear of God. I prayerfully and earnestly look forward to the day my wife will carry our baby in her arms with a smile in her eyes.

Wow. God bless you sir for sharing this. Thanks for bn a supportive spouse to your wifey.

Do you mind sharing the tests she did that made them realise it was endometriosis? And the treatment she is currently on.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntybabe: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good evening ma,
i saw my period 16/2 lasted for 4days & 16/3 saw it which lasted for 4days too, when am i likely to ovulate and what's my cycle as i am likely going to see if 15or16 of this month

I've been sexual active from 27/3-6/4, had been feeling sick, dizzy, very weak, feels like vomiting, headache & stomach ache i thought i was pregnant but ran test 4 both pregnancy & typhoid, the pregnancy came out -ive while the typhoid +ive which I'm treating now.

Please when should i start trying again?
Does typhoid stops one from conceiving?
With the above description, when will i likely ovulate this month as I'm expecting my period on Monday or Tuesday?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GboyegaD(m): 1:31am On Apr 10, 2020
inspiredabbey:

This is our story.

Thanks for sharing. I pray now that the underlying cause has been found, may God heal her and grant you the testimony you so desire. Never heard of endometriosis until last year when a friend's wife was diagnosed. They went through IVF and now they are expecting. I am sure your doctor would recommend the best remedy for you guys.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GboyegaD(m): 1:33am On Apr 10, 2020
cyntybabe:
Good evening ma,
i saw my period 16/2 lasted for 4days & 16/3 saw it which lasted for 4days too, when am i likely to ovulate and what's my cycle as i am likely going to see if 15or16 of this month

I've been sexual active from 27/3-6/4, had been feeling sick, dizzy, very weak, feels like vomiting, headache & stomach ache i thought i was pregnant but ran test 4 both pregnancy & typhoid, the pregnancy came out -ive while the typhoid +ive which I'm treating now.

Please when should i start trying again?
Does typhoid stops one from conceiving?
With the above description, when will i likely ovulate this month as I'm expecting my period on Monday or Tuesday?

You could use two to three conception apps to track.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Mandela89:
Check another hospital. I was placed on progesterone at week 9 when I spotted. Some will start right away in your case of spontaneous abortion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 4:19am On Apr 10, 2020
miraclebaby:
Check another hospital. I was placed on progesterone at week 9 when I spotted. Some will start right away in your case of spontaneous abortion.
OK I will do so when next pregnant
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 4:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Good day everyone can one get pregnant the next cycle after an early miscarriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Mandela89:
Good day everyone can one get pregnant the next cycle after an early miscarriage.
Some people do depending on body system.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 5:11am On Apr 10, 2020
miraclebaby:
Some people do depending on body system.
thank you for the quick response, I will try this cycle then.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 6:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Abebelube:

I'm sorry for responding late my sister, I've been off Nairaland for a while now because of busy schedule.
Yes, it's the same.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abebelube(f): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Joyfulmama:

I'm sorry for responding late my sister, I've been off Nairaland for a while now because of busy schedule.
Yes, it's the same.

Thanks a lot sis,I bought yesterday and used but I haven’t purged o,I have used this morning.Hopefully I will.Gods protection includes you always.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good day mamas. Happy Easter in advance to us all. I started seeing a doctor this year and he made me redo all the tests in his preferred clinic. My prolactin was high and he placed me on parlodel which I started about a week ago.
My questions are:
1. Can I take the parlodel together with the Ewedu and vit b6 therapy?
2. If I can do the above, do I have to make the ewedu fresh everyday or can I make and store in the fridge?

Thanks for your response and fertility blessings to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mandela89:

Yes, for some people.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
MummyHalo:
Good day mamas. Happy Easter in advance to us all. I started seeing a doctor this year and he made me redo all the tests in his preferred clinic. My prolactin was high and he placed me on parlodel which I started about a week ago.
My questions are:
1. Can I take the parlodel together with the Ewedu and vit b6 therapy?
2. If I can do the above, do I have to make the ewedu fresh everyday or can I make and store in the fridge?

Thanks for your response and fertility blessings to us all.
Ewedu is just vegetable and can be taken at any time. So yes. Remember it's not to be prepared with akanwu. You can add fish and crayfish. B6 is okay as well but don't exceed 100mg daily. Yes, the ewedu have to be prepared daily to keep the nutrient fresh

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Omojudy:
Forgive me for only just registering my birth.
Last month, after 12 years of infertility, a divorce due to it and 8 miscarriages, losses etc, I birthed twins via surrogacy. I detail my story constantly via on my Instagram.
I am beyond happy.
Congratulations Omojudy. You're truly a strong woman. Thank God for the strength to overcome. And God bless your babies. May God answer all of us still waiting for this miracle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruit4me: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Help me oh, I’m so scared and depressed. I haven’t seen my period cry it’s been 35days now pls help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Fruit4me:
Help me oh, I’m so scared and depressed. I haven’t seen my period cry it’s been 35days now pls help
Don't worry it will come. Did u meet with hubby after d miscarriage?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abmus: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)
can augmentin be taken during monthly period?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kevwe2020: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Good day everyone,
Trust we had are having a nice time, especially with this lock down..
Please kindly help me if u know what I can use for shun mu roro or so in yoruba. situation whereby ur breast becomes more Fuller before ur messes....Any Natural ovulation/sperm booster...been ttc for 7 years now..
Thanks and
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kevwe2020: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Please kindly help for the following if u know
Shun mu roro
Eda
Internal heat
Ovulation booster..to see egg white
Sperm booster
All medical test came out perfect..yet no pregnancy for 7 years...
Please I beg in the name of God.. kindly help me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bamavalon: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2020
kevwe2020:
Good day everyone,
Trust we had are having a nice time, especially with this lock down..
Please kindly help me if u know what I can use for shun mu roro or so in yoruba. situation whereby ur breast becomes more Fuller before ur messes....Any Natural ovulation/sperm booster...been ttc for 7 years now..
Thanks and
it is called high prolactin, the same symptoms I used to have before I started my medication, I used to have a very full and painful breast from my ovulation till I see my menses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.