Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406179 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:23pm On May 17, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodmorning mama's,I'm I the only one that feels very uncomfortable telling people how many years I've been married or sometimes reduce it to avoid that pity look from people?
People ask how many kids to you have,you say none yet and the next question is how many years have you been married.Just thinking is it even normal for me

Those people are very insensitive. Someone greeted me this afternoon and asked how's baby and I said fine and I waka pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 2:48pm On May 17, 2020
cherishyy:

Those people are very insensitive. Someone greeted me this afternoon and asked how's baby and I said fine and I waka pass.

Am used to such word, how is baby? At times, after I had replied the fellow someone that knows how far with me , will looked surprised.
I think at times, some of those who asked might have forgotten or better still , it could be there usual way of greeting every female adult. So for them to adjust becomes issues.
Not to worry, all shall become history in the twinkle of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:11pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=giftfromGod post=89647382]

Very true mama ,I try not to take it personal cos some truly do not know.Its just those that ask you if you have kids and then start asking you how long have you been married,It can just be someone to reply in public.By God's grace it will all come to an end...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 3:57pm On May 17, 2020
cherishyy:

Hi cherishy, went through your dairy nd i love how you love hubs, i think we could be good online chat pals, how do we begin?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:35pm On May 17, 2020
semisola:

Hi cherishy, went through your dairy nd i love how you love hubs, i think we could be good online chat pals, how do we begin?

Awwwww... Thank you much much. Please send me a text message
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2020
giftfromGod:

Am used to such word, how is baby? At times, after I had replied the fellow someone that knows how far with me , will looked surprised.
I think at times, some of those who asked might have forgotten or better still , it could be there usual way of greeting every female adult. So for them to adjust becomes issues.
Not to worry, all shall become history in the twinkle of an eye.

That's true, for some it's not really intentional.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaB89: 4:47pm On May 17, 2020
I am the type that doesn't like to leave my seat whenever am in the office. I am very popular in the complex but I do not personally know up to 30%. I sha know that I do greet people and they greet me in return.
I went to a particular office one day because we were trying to sort a file. I noticed a woman looking painstakingly at my tommy but I cared less. She knew that I caught her so, she now greeted me again, asking after my husband and my sisters.
The following day, another woman came to my office and she greeted me which I responded. My table + system were covering my tommy. She sat on the seat facing me but she just stood up and came to me. She boldly told me that she came to look at my tommy. I now relaxed on my chair giving that unnecessary smiles. She, with her loud voice was like "you better do something fast, people are counting for you ooo" and that she did not pity me. She then told one other woman there to talk to me. The person told her with cool voice that you know she is really educated (Ph.D). Probably she doesn't want to have babies now. That she should understand these "olomowe"... I was just smiling with the statement "it is well"... The confrontation with what happened the previous day hit me. I was just wondering how bold the woman was as my relationship with her was just " good morning" "good night". With God, I missed my period same month.
When I narrated what happened to my husband, he just told me not to mind anybody that what he knows is that everybody has appointed time for everything... Some people can't just mind their own business. Like I do say, it is well.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 6:28pm On May 17, 2020
cherishyy:

Awwwww... Thank you much much. Please send me a text message on ���

Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 7:10pm On May 17, 2020
semisola:

Are u on whatsapp?

Yes, but not with this number. I'll send my contact when you text me with this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2020
MamaB89:
I am the type that doesn't like to leave my seat whenever am in the office. I am very popular in the complex but I do not personally know up to 30%. I sha know that I do greet people and they greet me in return.
I went to a particular office one day because we were trying to sort a file. I noticed a woman looking painstakingly at my tommy but I cared less. She knew that I caught her so, she now greeted me again, asking after my husband and my sisters.
The following day, another woman came to my office and she greeted me which I responded. My table + system were covering my tommy. She sat on the seat facing me but she just stood up and came to me. She boldly told me that she came to look at my tommy. I now relaxed on my chair giving that unnecessary smiles. She, with her loud voice was like "you better do something fast, people are counting for you ooo" and that she did not pity me. She then told one other woman there to talk to me. The person told her with cool voice that you know she is really educated (Ph.D). Probably she doesn't want to have babies now. That she should understand these "olomowe"... I was just smiling with the statement "it is well"... The confrontation with what happened the previous day hit me. I was just wondering how bold the woman was as my relationship with her was just " good morning" "good night". With God, I missed my period same month.
When I narrated what happened to my husband, he just told me not to mind anybody that what he knows is that everybody has appointed time for everything... Some people can't just mind their own business. Like I do say, it is well.

Wow! People are wonderful indeed. Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hadasther: 11:16pm On May 17, 2020
People tend to forget it's by the Mercy of God we receive his gifts of children. My journey of Ttc has humbled me to empathize n talk less...Thank God, Man no be God...We shall all overcome in Jesus Name... Amen

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by QweenM(f): 6:24am On May 18, 2020
miracletoday:
I just want to quick rant pls.This journey is one you dont know how to explain to anyone who hasnt been there.You cant be too happy, or look so sad,"they" link it to your situation.if you go to functions, wahala, if u no go, doublewahala.
For those who have supportive partners, who are willingly willing to be involve, thank God for that. If you have small money to sponsor the non ending tests and drugs, it is a blessing, if you have a job, your worries is minus one o.if you have regular cycle,that is plus one.if you have no underlying health condition while TTC. Infact if you have access to medical service,it is a great blessing.Not being of advance age in TTC wahala sef nah blessing. If u have inlaws that understand, that wont call everytime to ask how far, be grateful.if you are not surronded by pple who will tell you to see one auxiliary nurse, because she sabi children thinz well, rejoice. Hmmmm.God i m tired, tired of studying and researching on fertility.let this phase pass already

Very true mama, you're right. May God answer all our prayers.

However, if you have access to unlimited medical services, have enough money to buy other drugs that the HMO might not cover and still, there's nothing seen as being wrong with you, that's the greatest problem. Even the doctors, they are not really helpful at all; if you don't tell them you've been TTC for 3 years and above, they tend not to really look at your situation like that.

Different pastors will start milking you dry if you're not careful, anytime you're not at work, you're always going to the church to pray still, nothing happens and it goes on and on....... Mama, I really pray that God will grant all our hearts' desires.

This journey is not an easy one at all; every month after ovulation, you keep on symptom-spotting and you're even worried during the TWW, being on various TTC forums, yet nothing. Enough of my rants jare!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 7:33am On May 18, 2020
Amen and Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:58am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=89648257][/quote]

When ever you are asked such questions, just tell them you have two or more.
That what I usually do .It when you say no that questions will start coming . All shall be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 12:27pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=giftfromGod post=896756

Abi now,thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
Wow,congrats mama.You will carry to full term IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsMusty(f): 3:12pm On May 18, 2020
Hello everyone. I just got my TSH and Progesterone test results and I need someone to help me explain it better. I'd have gone to the hospital but it's closed till July and I can't wait till then. Please assist in anyway you can. Thanks. Can't upload pictures the TSH result says

6.1 ref interval - mIU/ml(0.3-5.0)

Progesterone:
Result- 28.0
Ref. interval ng/ml (2 - 25)

Flag - High
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:10am On May 19, 2020
MrsMusty:
Hello everyone. I just got my TSH and Progesterone test results and I need someone to help me explain it better. I'd have gone to the hospital but it's closed till July and I can't wait till then. Please assist in anyway you can. Thanks. Can't upload pictures the TSH result says

6.1 ref interval - mIU/ml(0.3-5.0)

Progesterone:
Result- 28.0
Ref. interval ng/ml (2 - 25)

Flag - High

Both are high
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:12pm On May 19, 2020
enkay2016:

we good we thank God, I have been trying your MTN number but it's always switched off...i want to speak with you, please WhatsApp me with this number thanks
That my number has not been active for some time now. Just send me a mail please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2020
Good afternoon all, new here. May God answer our prayers in due time

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by africaflozy(f): 4:45pm On May 19, 2020
Hmm.. May God answer us soon
I can't wait to have my bundle of joy.
As much as I am trying to be calm, hubby is not happy about the situation and it's making me feel bad.
Had a miscarriage early this year though.
It's well

And I hate the way I do feel I am pregnant every month just to see my period... So annoying

It's well with us

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
It is well sis.... My prayers are with you.... You will soon carry your bundle of joy!!!!
Was the cause of the miscarriage ascertained?

africaflozy:
Hmm.. May God answer us soon
I can't wait to have my bundle of joy.
As much as I am trying to be calm, hubby is not happy about the situation and it's making me feel bad.
Had a miscarriage early this year though.
It's well

And I hate the way I do feel I am pregnant every month just to see my period... So annoying

It's well with us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:08pm On May 19, 2020
Halcyon123:
Good afternoon all, new here. May God answer our prayers in due time

Welcome mama, I pray your time here will be short. God will answer your prayers. Feel free to rant, we are here for each other.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by africaflozy(f): 11:04pm On May 19, 2020
Babygal2020:
It is well sis.... My prayers are with you.... You will soon carry your bundle of joy!!!!
Was the cause of the miscarriage ascertained?

Amen!! Thanks ma
It wasn't o.. I asked but no particular answer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 7:01am On May 20, 2020
africaflozy:

Amen!! Thanks ma
It wasn't o.. I asked but no particular answer

They should have told you so as to prevent future occurrence. Don't worry sis, it will end in praise.

Hope you are tracking your ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
Amen and thank you for the warm welcome
cherishyy:

Welcome mama, I pray your time here will be short. God will answer your prayers. Feel free to rant, we are here for each other.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 8:54am On May 20, 2020
Sorry but my first post is more of a rant and might be a long read.
So I got pregnant 2016(not married then) I tried many abortion attempts but all failed so I resigned to accepting that the baby was here to stay. Had a successful delivery April 2017 and had to do family planning to avoid stories that touch and because I wanted to be married first before I think of trying again. Wedding with baby daddy was slated for April 2020,so I though to start trying from Feb. Unfortunately wedding had to be postponed till further notice all thanks to covid19. 1st April I had bleeding which I was hoping and praying it should be implantation bleeding. Did a strip test but it came out negative. Was wondering why cos I had all the telltale sign of pregnancy. Went for blood test and it came out positive. My Joy knew no bounds, I had to visit the hospital cos I was feeling so weak and coupled with cramps. Scan showed nothing, not even a scan. Had to switch to a private hospital cos the teaching hospital were just running skeletal services. The doctor suggested we do another blood pt and it came out negative but the doctor said I should not be discouraged and to see her in a week's time so we repeat the test according to her the might be an error either from the first lab I ran the test or theirs. Didn't bother going again cos my period showed up. Am not discouraged I know God will do it at His time, not mine and He will surprise us all when we least expect. Sorry for the long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 10thangel(f): 11:12am On May 20, 2020
Good morning. I'm also interested in getting the Omodara female corrective tonic. Since you live in Ibadan, it may be possible to get it in Chemist. If you have gotten yours., can you please assist me?

Thanks

Omo2020:
pls @aishlove am in ibadan, how can I get this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 11:30am On May 20, 2020
Morning Rant.......
I sure calculated my last ovulation,was using folic acid and vitamin E as suggested here, ovulation came and we do the do very well,I was expectant though I didn't want to put my mind because when I do I end up having MS symptoms with many 1 line,last month I used 4 strips,even did blood test and I was even arguing with the man that am sure I was pregnant cool.....So Af was suppose to show tomorrow,been feeling cramps since Monday and have been praying it's not Af,I entered one restaurant this morning to get something,the attendant said I should wait for 5 minutes so i said lemme use their restroom....Boom AF was already waiting for me,tears Dropped,I couldn't help it

Trusting God completely....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Funky123:
Morning Rant.......
I sure calculated my last ovulation,was using folic acid and vitamin E as suggested here, ovulation came and we do the do very well,I was expectant though I didn't want to put my mind because when I do I end up having MS symptoms with many 1 line,last month I used 4 strips,even did blood test and I was even arguing with the man that am sure I was pregnant cool.....So Af was suppose to show tomorrow,been feeling cramps since Monday and have been praying it's not Af,I entered one restaurant this morning to get something,the attendant said I should wait for 5 minutes so i said lemme use their restroom....Boom AF was already waiting for me,tears Dropped,I couldn't help it

Oh dear, God will come through for you mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2020
cherishyy:

Oh dear, God will come through for you mama.

Amen....thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 3:23pm On May 20, 2020
Funky123:
Morning Rant.......

It is well sis......
Absolutely!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.