Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403744 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2020
Halcyon123:
Sorry but my first post is more of a rant and might be a long read.
So I got pregnant 2016(not married then) I tried many abortion attempts but all failed so I resigned to accepting that the baby was here to stay. Had a successful delivery April 2017 and had to do family planning to avoid stories that touch and because I wanted to be married first before I think of trying again. Wedding with baby daddy was slated for April 2020,so I though to start trying from Feb. Unfortunately wedding had to be postponed till further notice all thanks to covid19. 1st April I had bleeding which I was hoping and praying it should be implantation bleeding. Did a strip test but it came out negative. Was wondering why cos I had all the telltale sign of pregnancy. Went for blood test and it came out positive. My Joy knew no bounds, I had to visit the hospital cos I was feeling so weak and coupled with cramps. Scan showed nothing, not even a scan. Had to switch to a private hospital cos the teaching hospital were just running skeletal services. The doctor suggested we do another blood pt and it came out negative but the doctor said I should not be discouraged and to see her in a week's time so we repeat the test according to her the might be an error either from the first lab I ran the test or theirs. Didn't bother going again cos my period showed up. Am not discouraged I know God will do it at His time, not mine and He will surprise us all when we least expect. Sorry for the long post.
AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
@Funky123, Las Las, you go carry belle and born. Let your focus be on what you will do when baby arrives and you'll find peace. Baby dust to you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
Howyeh:

It is well sis......
Absolutely!
Thanks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Flourishing19 post=89763893]@Funky123, Las Las, you go carry belle and born. Let your focus be on what you will do when baby arrives and you'll find peace. Baby dust to you.[/quote

Amen..... thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chintes: 6:00pm On May 20, 2020
infogenius:

Every other hormone besides progesterone is ok. As a result, suggest you will need a higher level of progesterone for the mid-luteal phase.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chintes: 6:04pm On May 20, 2020
mommatriplets:

progesterone is low, you likely didnt ovulate last cycle, or are not ovulating at all. follow up with a tvs during your next cycles ovulation window. .how long is your cycle?
also follow up with egg and ovulation boosting supplements

Thanks I've taken all sorts, for a while it has been changing, 28, 29, 31,32, pls what should I do or take to increase the progesterone because my gynae said the result is okay but I was not satisfied his response,
Also pls what test is done to determine if I ovulate, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 11:08pm On May 20, 2020
So sorry to be disappointed. It happens alot while in the TTC journey.

It could be pre menstrual syndrome(PMS) or chemical pregnancy. But its only a chemical pregnancy that can appear positive and negative later. Most people didnt even know that they took in but the body will terminate it when their period is due or a week after and it will be like a normal period.

You smile soon. Just make love and make babies.

Loads of baby dust
Howyeh:

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hadasther: 12:30am On May 21, 2020
I m m e r i
V a g i n n e
Gel

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omo2020: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=10thangel post=89754000]Good morning. I'm also interested in getting the Omodara female corrective tonic. Since you live in Ibadan, it may be possible to get it in Chemist. If you have gotten yours., can you please assist me?

Thanks

[/quote/ Good morning, there is a chemist at bode market junction selling the tonic that is where i get mine 500 naira
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hevan: 4:31pm On May 21, 2020
Good day Mama's. Please help a sister., Anyone who has successfully treated ovarian cyst without surgery should help me. I don't want to undergo surgery and that's the only option I have right now. I am frustrated ☹️, battling this for long. God bless you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldie16(f): 4:47pm On May 21, 2020
hevan:
Good day Mama's. Please help a sister., Anyone who has successfully treated ovarian cyst without surgery should help me. I don't want to undergo surgery and that's the only option I have right now. I am frustrated ☹️, battling this for long. God bless you all.
Do castor oil packs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Memunah(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Omo2020 post=89789629][/quote]
Please which area is bode market junction in Ibadan?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kinah(f): 11:07pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Omo2020 post=89789629][/quote]

Any where in Abeokuta where I can get it Pls
Or contact
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teebim: 11:55am On May 22, 2020
Good afternoon Everyone
I pray for answers to all our heart desires

Please can anyone advise if it’s better to use a govt hospital or private Hospital if i wanna consult a gynecologist.

Can you also please advise on good hospitals with gynecologist around Yaba axis.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldie16(f): 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
Teebim:
Good afternoon Everyone

Please can anyone advise if it’s better to use a govt hospital or private Hospital if i wanna consult a gynecologist.

Can you also please advise on good hospitals with gynecologist around Yaba axis.

Thank you
Private is better if you can afford it. And not just a private clinic but one that specializes in fertility.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
Teebim:
Good afternoon Everyone

Thank you

I still prefer a well equipped govt hospital, cus dey have well qualified doctors and equipment to run your test.. I prefer a teaching hospital also, above all may God link you up with the right doctor

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine17: 1:55pm On May 22, 2020
Memunah:

Please which area is bode market junction in Ibadan?

@memunah is not far to molete,if u are coming from either odo ona,new garage or challenge center bus going to bere, tell them u will drop at bode market,they sells herbs stuffs there.
and if u are coming from gate enter bus going to bere or challenge tell them u will drop at bode market . I hope u did understand ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teebim: 2:49pm On May 22, 2020
Habbeyoluwa:

I still prefer a well equipped govt hospital, cus dey have well qualified doctors and equipment to run your test.. I prefer a teaching hospital also, above all may God link you up with the right doctor

Thank you ma
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teebim: 2:50pm On May 22, 2020
Habbeyoluwa:

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 6:57pm On May 22, 2020
quote author=chintes post=89768900]

Thanks I've taken all sorts, for a while it has been changing, 28, 29, 31,32, pls what should I do or take to increase the progesterone because my gynae said the result is okay but I was not satisfied his response,
Also pls what test is done to determine if I ovulate, thanks[/quote]

if a person is experiencing cycle irregular like 28,29,30,31. How will one be able to calculate her ovulation period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teebim: 9:47pm On May 22, 2020
Goldie16:

Private is better if you can afford it. And not just a private clinic but one that specializes in fertility.
Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:40pm On May 22, 2020
Oyedejiopeoluwa:

if a person is experiencing cycle irregular like 28,29,30,31. How will one be able to calculate her ovulation period.

Ovulation prediction kit is your best bet

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:22pm On May 23, 2020
Oyedejiopeoluwa:

2 or 3 days difference in cycle length is perfectly normal, you should focus more on treating any other issues you may have, rather than trying to have a clockwork accurate cycle.
while ttc, my dw had a perfect cycle, 29/30 days...yet she didnt conceive, sperm was ok, tubes open, ovulation occured..etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 1:33pm On May 23, 2020
Good afternoon mummies,I am new here I pray God grant us our heart desires...amen
I want to ask the way forward concerning chemical pregnancy,this is the third time I am experiencing it
when I test after ovulation its always positives later on the test becomes fainter till I see my period
I was told no medication for it
please mums how can I treat chemical pregnancy because its killing me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:56pm On May 23, 2020
Just got my bfp today.My testimony loading..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 1:59pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=89874475]Just got my bfp today.My testimony loading.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 2:00pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Congratulations ma'am
I am next in line
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 2:04pm On May 23, 2020
shadow88:

I want to ask the way forward concerning chemical pregnancy,this is the third time I am experiencing it
when I test after ovulation its always positives later on the test becomes fainter till I see my period
I was told no medication for

I am not writing this advise authoritatively o, but i v read alot about about this too . If you are very sure u ovulated in that cycle, u can place yourself on progesterone support after O. Or add high dose of VitB6 after O.i ve heard baby aspirin help d uterus more implantation friendly too. Above all,work on having better quality eggs to begin with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 2:13pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:

I am just so happy when i read good news from mamas i v known here for a while. This testimony is permanent in Jesus name, you will carry to term and deliver safely.let me help u call mamas that left here for our sister thread to prepare for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 4:28pm On May 23, 2020
shadow88:
Good afternoon mummies,I am new here I pray God grant us our heart desires...amen
I was told no medication for it
please mums how can I treat chemical pregnancy because its killing me

Try vit b6. 100mg daily after ovulation.

Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:24pm On May 23, 2020
My Testimony
Before getting married as a teen then,I was diagnosed of pcos.I remember staying up to a year without a period.So when I met my husband and the relationship was getting serious I told him what's up but he brushed it off and said he believes we would have as many children as we want.
He advised me to see a doctor again and same pcos diagnosis.But the doctor went all its not a problem when you're ready to have kids you will be induced for ovulation and get pregnant.It sounded relieving and we both were hopeful.
We got married in 2016,six months after wedding we were ready so I began so see the doctor.He gave me clomid,letrozole,injectibles but my follicles never grew past 10mm.All this happened from 2016-early 2019 though with some gap in between due to frustration.I even self medicated on vitex,fertilaid but nothing was just working.Infact my doctor even got tired of me because it was just ovulation that was the issue.My tubes,dh sfa,every other thing was fine,I am young too so he couldn't really placewhat the issue was,why I wasn't responding to the ovulation drugs.
May last year a friend told me about a herbal lady God used to bless her then.I tried her treatment but nothing worked.I began to save up for ivf I planned to do later this year.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:30pm On May 23, 2020
Cont'd

October last year a friend told me about duphaston and advised I take 2 tabs for 10days from day 17 every month so atleast af can just be coming.I bought it and decided to add pregnacare conception.I did it till February this year.The same friend had told me about a doctor thats very good with pcos.Good thing he does the tracking himself unlike the other hospital I was visiting but I was just dragging my feet as per I had taken stuffs for ovulation and nothing worked.
February this year I was just moved to go see the man,I was on day two so he just began inducing with letrozole but unlike the other times I took for 5 days,he gave me for 9 days;three tabs for 5 days,2 tabs for three days then 1 on the last day.He also added Glucophage and told me to come for scan on day 11.On day 11,I went in for the scan lo and behold my leading follicle was 14mm.I was shocked because I had never gotten past 10mm in three years plus.I came in for a repeat scan on day 13,it had grown to 19mm and on day 15 I had ovulated.It felt so great to know atleast I can ovulate even though af showed up on day 32.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.