Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401192 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=BaesDiary post=97142279][/quote]

Amen sis. Thanks for your concern.

Pelvic scan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Good evening everyone!

I went to Lab for HSG today to check my tubes after a successful myomectomy but was really disappointed on how it turned out. The sonographer couldn't locate my cervix after working on me for almost 1hr. I dont think the one I did last year took up to 30mins. I know HSG doesn't take much time and was suspecting something when he was searching and searching inside my veejay. He now told me that he couldn't locate my cervix. That he has to run scan on me to check if my womb was tampered with and also check if the cervix can be seen through scan. I was really afraid and feeling hopeless. But to God be the glory, he ran scan on me and discovered that my womb was intact and very ok and the cervix was also seen through the scan. I even asked him if there s any growth, he said no, that my uterus is in perfect shape. He told me not to worry, that it happens at times. They referred me to one hospital that handles such case. I was told to come back after finishing with them to complete the procedure tomorrow. I've already spoken with the doctor and he assured me that I shouldn't worry. He told me to come tomorrow morning. Pls, has any one experienced this before?

N:B Mamas pls, let's be mindful of what we insert inside our veejay in the name of shrinking fibroids. I suspect one herbal insert I was using then to shrink fibroids but all to no avail. We were told to be using a candle stick to insert it deeply closer to the cervix. I believe it was what tampered with d location of my cervix cos I do check my cervix during my fertile window b4 I started using the herbal insert. I used to feel it with the tip of my finger very well and do notice whenever it opens during my fertile window. But after the therapy, the inside of my veejay looks different to touch. I no longer feel the cervix mouth again since then. I later overlooked it and stopped checking thinking it will get better with time but see what it has led to cry cry cry cry. I pray God see me through. Pls, do remember me in your prayers.

Sorry for my lengthy post.

It's well moma.i can feel ur pains buh God will see us through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2020
TinaJoe:

It's well moma.i can feel ur pains buh God will see us through.

Amen sis.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Adebizzy:
I don't know how to track my ovulation ,my husband too is working on his sperm count too Thanks ma

Okay mama. Pls go to a Pharmacy and buy ovulation predictor kit (OPK)
The pharmacist will direct you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Sis!
HE is on the Throne....
ALL WILL BE WELL!!!
Tripletwins222:
Good evening everyone!

I went to Lab for HSG today to check my tubes after a successful myomectomy but was really disappointed on how it turned out. The sonographer couldn't locate my cervix after working on me for almost 1hr. I dont think the one I did last year took up to 30mins. I know HSG doesn't take much time and was suspecting something when he was searching and searching inside my veejay. He now told me that he couldn't locate my cervix. That he has to run scan on me to check if my womb was tampered with and also check if the cervix can be seen through scan. I was really afraid and feeling hopeless. But to God be the glory, he ran scan on me and discovered that my womb was intact and very ok and the cervix was also seen through the scan. I even asked him if there s any growth, he said no, that my uterus is in perfect shape. He told me not to worry, that it happens at times. They referred me to one hospital that handles such case. I was told to come back after finishing with them to complete the procedure tomorrow. I've already spoken with the doctor and he assured me that I shouldn't worry. He told me to come tomorrow morning. Pls, has any one experienced this before?

N:B Mamas pls, let's be mindful of what we insert inside our veejay in the name of shrinking fibroids. I suspect one herbal insert I was using then to shrink fibroids but all to no avail. We were told to be using a candle stick to insert it deeply closer to the cervix. I believe it was what tampered with d location of my cervix cos I do check my cervix during my fertile window b4 I started using the herbal insert. I used to feel it with the tip of my finger very well and do notice whenever it opens during my fertile window. But after the therapy, the inside of my veejay looks different to touch. I no longer feel the cervix mouth again since then. I later overlooked it and stopped checking thinking it will get better with time but see what it has led to cry cry cry cry. I pray God see me through. Pls, do remember me in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Howyeh:
Sis!
HE is on the Throne....
ALL WILL BE WELL!!!

Amen sis!
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Take a deep breathe mama the lord is by your side

Sorry for my lengthy post.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
motic2:
Take a deep breathe mama the lord is by your side

Amen mama. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
It is well with you.
It will end in praise.

I just wanted to ask :
1.Where did you do it if in Lagos?
2. Was it painful?
3. How much is the fees.

Thank you

Tripletwins222:
Good
evening everyone!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
RoyalEmpire:

I know Afriglobal gives result thesame day, but it's in Ikeja.

Pls canninhave their contact?

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Ajakaiye83:
It is well with you.
It will end in praise.

I just wanted to ask :
1.Where did you do it if in Lagos?
2. Was it painful?
3. How much is the fees.

Thank you

Amen sis!

1. I did the HSG in Recovery Laboratory in Ojo,
and collected the result yesterday.

2. It was a little bit painful but bearable. You will
be given drugs before the procedure to ease
the pains.

3. 18k

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen sis!

1. I did the HSG in Recovery Laboratory in Ojo,
and collected the result yesterday.

2. It was a little bit painful but bearable. You will
be given drugs before the procedure to ease
the pains.

3. 18k

I hope the procedure eventually well sis

Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Good day blessed mothers/dad's please can someone kindly help me interprete this result And possible solution. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gratefulheart2:
Good day blessed mothers/dad's please can someone kindly help me interprete this result And possible solution. Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Gratefulheart2 post=97227992][/quote]

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

I hope the procedure eventually well sis

Baby dust to us all

Yes sis, everything ended well. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Gratefulheart2 post=97227992][/quote]

You need to work on the sperm count because it is low....Good number of sperm count starts from 20million....You also need to treat staph and also need to work on your morphology

You can see your doctor for the drugs to take to improve the sperm count...All the same while taking drugs, you need to eat lots of cucumber, water melon(eat the seed and back also), carrot,walnut.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pojomojo:
Normal Semen Analysis Results

Count (the number of sperm) – sperm concentration is the number of sperm per milliliter. Average concentration is about 60 million per milliliter. A sperm concentration of over 20 million per milliliter is considered normal.

Motility (the percentage of moving sperm) – Motility is considered normal when at least 50% of observed sperm, show good forward movement. These are the strongest sperm, swimming fast in a straight line (Grade 4). Some of the sperm may be moving slower in a circle or in crooked lines (Grade 3). Other sperm move their tail but have no forward motion (Grade 2) or fail to move at all (Grade 1).

Morphology (the size and shape of the sperm) – Morphology is considered normal if 14% or more of the observed sperm have normal shape.

Volume – greater than 2.0 milliliters is considered normal. A low volume may reflect complete or partial blockage of gland secretions
contributing to the seminal fluid. If the volume is less than 1 milliliter, the semen may not be in close enough proximity to the cervix to allow sufficient sperm to swim up to the uterus and fallopian tube.

White Blood Cells - Finding bacteria or white blood cells in the semen indicate that an infection may be present. A semen culture may identify the organism involved and antibiotics can be prescribed to resolve the problem. A repeat semen analysis usually follows.

PH level - normal pH range is 7.2 – 8.0. Too little or too much acid in the semen is detrimental to the sperm.

Liquefaction – It normally takes less than 20 minutes for semen to change from a thick gel into a liquid. An unusually long liquefaction time may indicate an infection.

Fructose level - Semen is analyzed for fructose when there is no sperm in the ejaculate (azoospermia) or if the semen volume is very low (less than 1 ml). Absence of fructose in the semen may indicate blockage of the seminal vesicles which secrete a significant amount of the fluid of the ejaculate.
Good evening

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adebizzy:
I don't know how to track my ovulation ,my husband too is working on his sperm count too Thanks ma
The make it a point of duty to have sex 3 times a week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Gratefulheart2 post=97227992][/quote]The count is below the 20million as recommended by WHO

Motility is 55% it can be improved upon after you treat the staphylococcus.

.You need to treat the staphylococcus it can mar your chances to get pregnant.

Does hubby drink or smoke?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pojomojo:
The count is below the 20million as recommended by WHO

yes he does
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
jenifer007:

You need to work on the sperm count because it is low....Good number of sperm count starts from 20million....You also need to treat staph and also need to work on your morphology

You can see your doctor for the drugs to take to improve the sperm count...All the same while taking drugs, you need to eat lots of cucumber, water melon(eat the seed and back also), carrot,walnut.
thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pojomojo:
The count is below the 20million as recommended by WHO

please can you recommend any drugs to treat staph?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shawrygal(f): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Good morning to you all, have been a silent reader , but am here this morning to share my testimony with you all. The lord answered my prayers. I tested positive today after two miscarriages this year. The last one was at 12 weeks, I was meant to be team May in the other thread. But God did it so fast that I conceived immediately after battling with a very high prolactin. I was doing self medications all through those two pregnancy I had this year which led to those miscarriages. But after the second one I decided to go for proper medical treatment with a gynecologist. He prescribed some drugs which I only took for one month after the evacuation and got my BFP this morning.
God that did mine will do yours too in Jesus name. Pray for me to carry this to full term . My first child will be 5 years next year May.

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Congrats ma
shawrygal:
Good morning to you all, have been a silent reader , but am here this morning to share my testimony with you all. The lord answered my prayers. I tested positive today after two miscarriages this year. The last one was at 12 weeks, I was meant to be team May in the other thread. But God did it so fast that I conceived immediately after battling with a very high prolactin. I was doing self medications all through those two pregnancy I had this year which led to those miscarriages. But after the second one I decided to go for proper medical treatment with a gynecologist. He prescribed some drugs which I only took for one month after the evacuation and got my BFP this morning.
God that did mine will do yours too in Jesus name. Pray for me to carry this to full term . My first child will be 5 years next year May.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2020
shawrygal:
Congratulations Mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Gratefulheart2:
I don't know of any drugs, but it been advised that herbs is the best to treat staphylococcus. please do you have an email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2020
shawrygal:
Congratulations sis,may you carry to term in Jesus name.What a lovely way to end the year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Gratefulheart2:
yes he does
He has to STOP and eat more of groundnuts, dates, Tigernuts, walnuts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Congrats Sis.Best Christmas gift ever..May u carry to term n give birth supernaturally IJN.. Amen
shawrygal:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godschild89: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Hello sabi mamas. Happy sunday. Please i married last year april till now i have not gotten pregnant. I went for scan and they said i have an ovarian cyst. Chocolate ovarian cyst a complex one to be precise and they have said i should go for a surgery. I just want to seek advice here if one has similar experience and how they tackled it. Thanks below is the scan result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gratefulheart2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.