Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395092 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gratefulheart2:
please can you recommend any drugs to treat staph?

Boil all these together and drink for treatment of staph:Guava leaves, Pawpaw leaves,Aloe Vera, moringa leaves, moringa seeds, garlic, ginger, turmeric, cloves....Drink for 3 weeks and let him repeat the staph test.... By God's grace it will be gone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shawylux(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
shawrygal:
Good morning to you all, have been a silent reader , but am here this morning to share my testimony with you all. The lord answered my prayers. I tested positive today after two miscarriages this year. The last one was at 12 weeks, I was meant to be team May in the other thread. But God did it so fast that I conceived immediately after battling with a very high prolactin. I was doing self medications all through those two pregnancy I had this year which led to those miscarriages. But after the second one I decided to go for proper medical treatment with a gynecologist. He prescribed some drugs which I only took for one month after the evacuation and got my BFP this morning.
God that did mine will do yours too in Jesus name. Pray for me to carry this to full term . My first child will be 5 years next year May.

Congrats girl...its been a while. Don't worry you will carry to term.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
jenifer007:

Boil all these together and drink for treatment of staph:Guava leaves, Pawpaw leaves,Aloe Vera, moringa leaves, moringa seeds, garlic, ginger, turmeric, cloves....Drink for 3 weeks and let him repeat the staph test.... By God's grace it will be gone
Thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RoyalEmpire: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

Pls canninhave their contact?

Thanks

8, Mobolaji Bank Anthony, by Unity bus-stop Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yummykreme: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello mama’s, please I need a gynaecologist around Ogba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

I am thankful first to God for bringing me on this forum when it seemed like I had only one option ivf which doesn't come cheap. I had HSG done n d result said bilateral blocked tubes n fibroids d gyne said I had only one option ivf which I cudnt even consider cos of d cost, I started asking n reading thru the thread n saw testimonies with serrapeptases I bought it took it n God proved himself n blessed me with a BFP. Join in praising God he never sleeps nor slumbers n he will come thru for everyone still waiting on him. IJN.
Good morning ma,you shall carry to term in Jesus Name
please ma did you only used the serrapeptases or you used other drugs kindly assist ma I want to get them too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Check the Ifako-Ijaiye General Hospital
Yummykreme:
Hello mama’s, please I need a gynaecologist around Ogba

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good morning mamas,
Please I need serrapeptases 270 cap or 90cap and wobenzyn 100 tab . Any seller here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Adebizzy:
Good morning mamas,
Please I need serrapeptases 270 cap or 90cap and wobenzyn 100 tab . Any seller here

Yes @ tripletwins222, your attention is needed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
futuremoma34:

Yes @ tripletwins222, your attention is needed

Thanks for the mention mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Adebizzy:
Good morning mamas,

I have Serra 90 caps for sale.
Pm me if interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm interested ,how much is it
Tripletwins222:

I have Serra 90 caps for sale.
Pm me if interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Adebizzy:
I'm interested ,how much is it

Check your mail sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello, house I happened to go for pelvic scan about a week after I expected that I had ovulated cos I had been having constant pain on my left lower abdomen though it has stopped now, also I do scan once a year to check if my fibroids are resurfacing. Only for the scan to say I had follicles on my left ovary and a dominant, I got home and BD just in case, but I don't understand, Should I be having dominant follicle a week after when I usually ovulate. So confused, don't understand .could it be I didn't ovulate this cycle?

Has anyone experienced this and what could be cause? I have been on evergreen formula for women for 3 months now. Planning on running hormonal assay test by January.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 5:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Did you use ovulation strip to confirm if not definitely you don't know the day you do ovulate
start using test kit from today definitely you will catch the egg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 5:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Good morning mummies,I need help I tracked my ovulation and I ovulated as suggested by my gynea,though we bd in the morning but I ovulated around 6pm because my hubby wasn't feeling fine now my period started on Sunday but I was told that sperm stays up to 5days
secondly,I need help for sperm leakage because when I had my first baby during my ovulation then I didnt experience sperm leakage even when I stood up nothing came out but it's getting too much now,please ma I need herbs or drugs for sperm leakage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Dazzle86:
Hello, house I happened to go for pelvic scan about a week after I expected that I had ovulated cos I had been having constant pain on my left lower abdomen though it has stopped now, also I do scan once a year to check if my fibroids are resurfacing. Only for the scan to say I had follicles on my left ovary and a dominant, I got home and BD just in case, but I don't understand, Should I be having dominant follicle a week after when I usually ovulate. So confused, don't understand .could it be I didn't ovulate this cycle?

Has anyone experienced this and what could be cause? I have been on evergreen formula for women for 3 months now. Planning on running hormonal assay test by January.
momma,your ovulation was confirmed yesterday definitely you have been missing your ovulation day then
if I were you immediately the scan results says you have dominant follicles I will use ovulation strip to confirm
Thank God for putting you through if you do no track ovulation don't assume you ovulated
like mine,I do have all the symptoms on day 16 including the mucus when I tracked I discovered I ovulated on day 14

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2020
shadow88:
Good morning mummies,I need help I tracked my ovulation and I ovulated as suggested by my gynea,though we bd in the morning but I ovulated around 6pm because my hubby wasn't feeling fine now my period started on Sunday but I was told that sperm stays up to 5days
secondly,I need help for sperm leakage because when I had my first baby during my ovulation then I didnt experience sperm leakage even when I stood up nothing came out but it's getting too much now,please ma I need herbs or drugs for sperm leakage
Change your sex style to doggy position and after love making use a pillow to wedge your waist for 15minutes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2020
I didn't receive any mail (aminatazeez112@gmail.com) please resend it ma

Tripletwins222:

Check your mail sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Please can a woman take this too
jenifer007:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Adebizzy:
I didn't receive any mail ******@gmail.com. please resend it ma

Sent!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Pojomojo:
Change your sex style to doggy position and after love making use a pillow to wedge your waist for 15minutes
Hope the sperm won't leak, cos going back to sleeping position after doggy might make it leak. Just thinking aloud.
Before I started treating this, even if I cough or breathe heavily while lying, sperm will leak, but now I can see a little difference after treating infection. Planning to visit herb seller soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Hope the sperm won't leak, cos going back to sleeping position after doggy might make it leak. Just thinking aloud.
Before I started treating this, even if I cough or breathe heavily while lying, sperm will leak, but now I can see a little difference after treating infection. Planning to visit herb seller soon.

Sperm leaking out is very normal..it is not a disease ooo..please....it takes only one sperm to fertilise an egg.we cannot see sperm with our eyes,only microscopic can be used to see sperm. Please mamas,sperm leaking is not a course of fertility issues. The month I got pregnant, immediately i had sex with hubby I ,immediately went to the bathroom to wash up,still to my suprise pregnancy enter grin...so I think, taking your mind off TTC ,keeping your self busy,helps alot to conceive

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Adebizzy:
Please can a woman take this too

Yes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deraaaigbo(f): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
How much is this serrapeptases?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
shadow88:
momma,your ovulation was confirmed yesterday definitely you have been missing your ovulation day then
if I were you immediately the scan results says you have dominant follicles I will use ovulation strip to confirm
Thank God for putting you through if you do no track ovulation don't assume you ovulated
like mine,I do have all the symptoms on day 16 including the mucus when I tracked I discovered I ovulated on day 14

Really ! Thank you. When I saw dominant follicle I assumed maybe the egg didn't get released, and
I didn't ovulate. In the past I always get a positive opk on CD 11, accompanied with ovulation pain and ewcm so I assume I ovulate on CD 12, I have a 25 /26 day cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Oh! you had an infection?! it might be the effect of the infection.

please visit a hospital not a herbal seller

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Many thanks.

Tripletwins222:

Amen sis!

1. I did the HSG in Recovery Laboratory in Ojo,
and collected the result yesterday.

2. It was a little bit painful but bearable. You will
be given drugs before the procedure to ease
the pains.

3. 18k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Pojomojo:
Oh! you had an infection?! it might be the effect of the infection.

please visit a hospital not a herbal seller
Okay sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2020
shadow88:

They do not exist. It's normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.