Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407099 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2021
viviparity:
Father we thank you this morning,we pray oh God make us the fruitful mother's you promised according to your word in Psalm 128 amen

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adesinm: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Good day ma, pls which of the union branches did you do the test and how much Is the sono-hsg? I am planning on going for the test, I want to have an idea so I can plan. Thanks n sorry for d questns

m4mnkem:

Greetings mums and dads to be. I have gone to do the sonoHSG as advised since HSG didn't virtualized d tube. Below is d result. Thanks all for all your selfless services. May God make you mums and dads of beautiful children amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
viviparity:
Father we thank you this morning,we pray oh God make us the fruitful mother's you promised according to your word in Psalm 128 amen
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mumjayden:
Good day ma, pls which of the union branches did you do the test and how much Is the sono-hsg? I am planning on going for the test, I want to have an idea so I can plan. Thanks n sorry for d questns

I did at Oshogbo. Paid 25,000 naira
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jiday4(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Roseey0:

Check my profile . The email i used i can't access it anymore

Thank you. I am the one that sent you message on WhatsApp today about Staph infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
I believe we poured out our hearts to God today and he has heard us,yes he heard your cry, your tears, groans, and he has answered us.let there be signing and dancing for he has bless our wombs.amen......�

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Damilolly(f): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Apologies. Just seeing this. Please PM me.
nicemom:

I want to be added to the group
thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pregnancyclinic: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hi here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracygem100: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Good afternoon mummies, is it possible to ovulate without seeing the visible egg white CM?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
NOBILITY22:
Good morning Beautiful Mummies to be...

I hope we are all doing great...

I am encouraged by today's Psalms especially in Verse 9...
Which says that God gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the Lord.”

"PRAYER"

Dear Lord, the Word of God tells those that are married to be fruitful and to multiply and to bring up our children to know and respect the Lord our God. Lord, empower us I pray, to conceive and bear children to your praise and glory.

You have told us in Your Word that children are a heritage from the Lord, and that the fruit of the womb is a gift from You, so I ask in humility of heart that You would make me us fruitful.
Just as You opened the womb of Sarah after so many years, we believe that You are and will do the same today. We have the faith that You will keep Your promises to Your children.
Lord, even as Hannah was without a child, You give her a son after her prayer unto You. You heard her supplication. And this day we know our prayers will not be void unto You but it will be heard and answered.

Lord, even as you remembered Rachel and she conceived, listen to our prayers today and enable us to conceive and bare child.
By this time next year, we shall share our testimonies.
No more Miscarriages..
No more hormonal imbalance or low sperm count
Everything will surely work out for our own good in Jesus name

Amen

Amen in Jesus name.Our prayers have been answered and testimonies shall follow in Jesus name .
May we all in the waiting room end this year with pregnancy .
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:

Amen in Jesus name.Our prayers have been answered and testimonies shall follow in Jesus name .
May we all in the waiting room end this year with pregnancy .
Amen.

Amen....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
gracygem100:
Good afternoon mummies, is it possible to ovulate without seeing the visible egg white CM?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Please does anyone have an idea of the one week sperm boost that @peopledoctor sells on Instagram? I wish I'm in Nigeria, would have bought for hubby. But I'm not in Nigeria now, and I want to buy for hubby, so we can try again before he goes back. We don't have time at all. And I won't see him again this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok, thanks

quote author=m4mnkem post=105025884]

I did at Oshogbo. Paid 25,000 naira[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Glorioussugar:
Please does anyone have an idea of the one week sperm boost that @peopledoctor sells on Instagram? I wish I'm in Nigeria, would have bought for hubby. But I'm not in Nigeria now, and I want to buy for hubby, so we can try again before he goes back. We don't have time at all. And I won't see him again this year.
Yes, i know about the drugs a close friend bought for her husband. But you may buy more than one week boost or buy the boost and the coffee. It works well...All the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
NOBILITY22:
Good morning Beautiful Mummies to be...

I hope we are all doing great...

I am encouraged by today's Psalms especially in Verse 9...
Which says that God gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the Lord.”

"PRAYER"

Dear Lord, the Word of God tells those that are married to be fruitful and to multiply and to bring up our children to know and respect the Lord our God. Lord, empower us I pray, to conceive and bear children to your praise and glory.

You have told us in Your Word that children are a heritage from the Lord, and that the fruit of the womb is a gift from You, so I ask in humility of heart that You would make me us fruitful.
Just as You opened the womb of Sarah after so many years, we believe that You are and will do the same today. We have the faith that You will keep Your promises to Your children.
Lord, even as Hannah was without a child, You give her a son after her prayer unto You. You heard her supplication. And this day we know our prayers will not be void unto You but it will be heard and answered.

Lord, even as you remembered Rachel and she conceived, listen to our prayers today and enable us to conceive and bare child.
By this time next year, we shall share our testimonies.
No more Miscarriages..
No more hormonal imbalance or low sperm count
Everything will surely work out for our own good in Jesus name

Amen

Amen God bless you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
gracygem100:

Yes, very possible.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jellos:
Yes, i know about the drugs a close friend bought for her husband. But you may buy more than one week boost or buy the boost and the coffee. It works well...All the best

OH please do you know the name of the drugs? So I can buy it where I am?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Good evening fruitful mamas. May God Almighty bless us all with the fruits of the womb sooner than we expect.
Please,I don't know how to calculate my ovulation (pardon my ignorance) and I'd appreciate if I can be guided. I see people taalk about CM. What's the meaning please?
Also, does it mean I'm ovulating anytime I see plenty discharge?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Glorioussugar:

OH please do you know the name of the drugs? So I can buy it where I am?
She actually repackaged the sperm boost but i know the coffee is a Norland product
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adahgeoffrey: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Buy guava leaf from the market. Boil 5 of it with cinnamon (the light brown one) and bay leaf. Drink warm. I drank it 3 times daily.
you can also check fertilecornerhq on IG. She has a lot of natural remedy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Expectantmom:
Good evening fruitful mamas. May God Almighty bless us all with the fruits of the womb sooner than we expect.
Please,I don't know how to calculate my ovulation (pardon my ignorance) and I'd appreciate if I can be guided. I see people taalk about CM. What's the meaning please?

I think CM stands for Cervical Mucus. As for ovulation me self I'm confused on the calculations I hope someone that is good at it will answer you soonest.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracygem100: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Adahgeoffrey:
Buy guava leaf from the market. Boil 5 of it with cinnamon (the light brown one) and bay leaf. Drink warm. I drank it 3 times daily.
Is this remedy to boost ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ireireire: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning sisters, I am new here but would like your opinions about these. Please I would like to know if any one has had an ectopic pregnancy, lost a tube and proceeded to do ivf? I am asking because I had a child five years ago but during delivery the doctor noticed a little bulge at my pubic area when I was 8cm dilated, she suggested an emergency CS. During the Cs she said she found two small fibroids that obstructed the pathway for the cs. Well to cut the story short I had two exlaps surgeries the following September and October to remove abscesses that almost took my life. Last year I had an ectopic pregnancy exactly a month after HSG which showed patent tubes, thereby lost a tube. I haven’t gone to the hospital ever since but I am thinking of going straight for ivf instead to trying to work on the remaining tube. I just want to know of other experiences. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Adahgeoffrey:
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
MorningStar233:

I think CM stands for Cervical Mucus. As for ovulation me self I'm confused on the calculations I hope someone that is good at it will answer you soonest.....
Thanks mama. May God answer us soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reality2021: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good evening sir/ma..please I need your help with the interpretation and what I need to do to have the best result I need. Thanks.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reality2021: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Please help!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Expectantmom:

Use this as a guide... My menses from last menses to present menses is always 28 days length (cycle) and I ovulate on day 14 which is 2 weeks after last menses and 2 weeks before present menses. The extended marked numbers that looked the same are the supposed fertile days before the ovulation(which is the different colour) because sperm can stay up to five days in the body before dying away so the fertile period is always important for sex. As you don't know which sperm will fertilise the egg that will be shed. That's how I calculate mine...
Also downloads a period tracking app like Flo, My Tracker etc. I have more than 3 that I use

I had a miscarriage in June and the first period after the evacuation was also 28 days while the one that followed delayed for two days making first period to second period 30 days length. What i did was set one of the tackers to 28 days length from the day that present period started and changed another tracker to 30 days length meaning I had varying ovulation dates and I used both to time sex. Hoping for the best. God will answer our prayers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.