Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398603 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
ABG2222:
Sony96, try using opk to pinpoint ovulation

Have you done hsg to see if the tubes are ok

I have done that, always have surges on opks, so I do follicular tracking, at least 3times in each cycle, let’s not even talk about the financial aspect, I am drained
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Olorilolo:

On Day 3, only one blood sample will be collected to carry out the tests, I'm guessing LH and FSH, they don't need to take the blood sample twice. Then on day 21, another sample will be collected for Progesterone, to determine whether you ovulated or not in that cycle. So, you can use the first lab.

I feel they are supposed to add prolactin, it very important as well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
viviparity:
Is Friday and Saturday this week okay by us?if yes indicate

Yes!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sony96:

I feel they are supposed to add prolactin, it very important as well
Very Important o. Thank you for your input sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 3:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Sony96:
Is low prolactin something I should be worried about, had 0.82 on cd7, again I have been ovulating for the past 3months yet no pregnancy, all test came out ok except I had pcos, my doctor is even confused now because we even triggered twice and cd21 progesterone test to confirm ovulation, hubby is super fine, motility and morphology 93% each, count 98million/ml, no infection, we really don’t know what is wrong anymore. Please sabi mamas in the house, please put mouth and don’t ignore please.

Please ooo, don’t ignore
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Sony96:

Please ooo, don’t ignore

Hi Mama, what did your gyne say about low prolactin. If it's not within range then it not balanced.

Sabi mamas will put you through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Congratulations Neropapas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2021
cherishyy:

Hi Mama, what did your gyne say about low prolactin. If it's not within range then it not balanced.

Sabi mamas will put you through.

She didn’t say anything, that is why I am concerned
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good day mamas,we are in for the prayer both Muslim and christians with fasting as much as you can do.if you have prayer points and prayer request,post it on Thursday or Friday morning.the lord will see us through.amen�

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by naturalherbz: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
If a lady is trying to conceive, there are some factors that need to be considered some are : hotness of the womb, fibroid, sperm leakage, breast discharge without breastfeeding or been pregnant etc so be observant of all these.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Olorilolo:

On Day 3, only one blood sample will be collected to carry out the tests, I'm guessing LH and FSH, they don't need to take the blood sample twice. Then on day 21, another sample will be collected for Progesterone, to determine whether you ovulated or not in that cycle. So, you can use the first lab.

Thanks for the help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
viviparity:
when I did my it was day 3and 21

well appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2021
viviparity:
Is Friday and Saturday this week okay by us?if yes indicate
It is okay.How do we go about it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please I need an answer I have been trying to conceive for years now. I have pcos. I have used so many drug and I have decided to stop.my period cycle length since may 2021 is now constant without me using primolute N, it comes on it own just it might be 28 this month 30next month the last one was 33. So I saw my period 1st if aug and decided to try kambest female corrective herbs.and I decide to track my ovulation with LH test strip. I got a positive aug 18th yesterday. I was so happy it’s has if I got positive PT. I don’t ovulate at all just decided to track this month. But my fear IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET POSITIVE TEST STRIP AND STILL NOT HAVE FULL GROWN EGG. Can I have LH surge and still not ovulate I’m confuse pls help embarassed embarassed

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2021
This is my husband test result please is This normal at all .. please sabi mamas help me

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Folakemi2021:
This is my husband test result please is This normal at all .. please sabi mamas help me
Poor parameters.
If he drinks and smokes he needs to stop.
A lifestyle change, healthy eating and exercise, Manix + Vit E + Vit C should help solve the oligospermia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Folakemi2021:
Good morning everyone. Please I need an answer I have been trying to conceive for years now. I have pcos. I have used so many drug and I have decided to stop.my period cycle length since may 2021 is now constant without me using primolute N, it comes on it own just it might be 28 this month 30next month the last one was 33. So I saw my period 1st if aug and decided to try kambest female corrective herbs.and I decide to track my ovulation with LH test strip. I got a positive aug 18th yesterday. I was so happy it’s has if I got positive PT. I don’t ovulate at all just decided to track this month. But my fear IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET POSITIVE TEST STRIP AND STILL NOT HAVE FULL GROWN EGG. Can I have LH surge and still not ovulate I’m confuse pls help embarassed embarassed

Not just a positive LH strip is a criteria for Ovulation to occur.
You need to also track your Cervical mucus discharge to know if it is slippery(Ovulation kind of mucus)..., Your Temperature to know if there is a spike and also Once you get a positive LH surge, you need togo to scan to check if truly there is a growing follicle and the millimeter it is and also from which side of the ovaries it is growing from then, check out for Ovulation pain from that side.

Secondary, your DH sperm count (15 million) and motility (30%) is poor.
He need to work on it...
Maybe that's the reason why pregnancy has not occur.

I wish you a positive result Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Go for follicle tracking after surge to confirm size of follicle
Folakemi2021:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Follicle tracking is the best option…I didn’t get egg white cm and my temperature tracking didn’t help either…in fact I didn’t get a surge till I triggered with hcg but when I went for scan there was a mature egg…no signs of surge except the scan which is why I triggered
NOBILITY22:

You need to also track your Cervical mucus discharge to know if it is slippery(Ovulation kind of mucus)..., Your Temperature to know if there is a spike and also Once you get a positive LH surge, you need togo to scan to check if truly there is a growing follicle and the millimeter it is and also from which side of the ovaries it is growing from then, check out for Ovulation pain from that side.

He need to work on it...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
sugah:

Poor parameters.
A lifestyle change, healthy eating and exercise, Manix + Vit E + Vit C should help solve the oligospermia.
I think he should treat the infection first before the supplement or what do you think ma?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
sugah:

Poor parameters.
well noted na thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
NOBILITY22:

He need to work on it...

I have been seeing CM recently egg like slippery but it’s not plenty like I do see online. Reason why I don’t wanna follow this CM is that normally I don’t think I’m that okay because since I got married and start having sex I don’t get Wet my husband won’t be able to penetrate because it’s dry no matter how we do pre-intimacy reach. It’s after he apply the lubricant.So I have pack of lubricant at home we. years now we always use lub when we wanna have fun. If not it will be hurtful and painful and because I’m TTC I have sex constantly one day on one day off. lipsrsealed. KY jelly is the lubricant name. Then I’m even scared maybe the jelly is not been sperm friendly. He don’t smoke and drink few times. He was placed on evergreen formular for men and Addyzoa and redo the test yesterday again because this was done two month ago. I will screenshot the new result when it’s out ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Opeademi:
I think he should treat the infection first before the supplement or what do you think ma?
yes we both treat infection after the test
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Folakemi2021:
yes we both treat infection after the test
2days abstinence is short too, He should take a retest after the treatment......Baby dusts on all of us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Go for follicle tracking after surge to confirm size of follicle
okay thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Follicle tracking is the best option…I didn’t get egg white cm and my temperature tracking didn’t help either…in fact I didn’t get a surge till I triggered with hcg but when I went for scan there was a mature egg…no signs of surge except the scan which is why I triggered
. THank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
NOBILITY22:

He need to work on it...

new result now ma please check ma is this normal

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Folakemi2021:
for me this is good, the count is above 20million, normal morphology above 50% and rapid motility at 50 not too bad. If you ovulated and had sex at the right time and all things be in equal there is a great chance of conceiving this cycle

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mandela89:
for me this is good, the count is above 20million, normal morphology above 50% and rapid motility at 50 not too bad. If you ovulated and had sex at the right time and all things be in equal there is a great chance of conceiving this cycle
� thank you ma smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
m4mnkem:
Fruitful mum and dad, my greetings to everyone. I have come again. I went for HSG after 4 months post myomectomy. This result is attached below. I don't know what to do again. Please guide me in what action to carry. Thanks. May God make us carry our LO in Jesus name Amen

Greetings mums and dads to be. I have gone to do the sonoHSG as advised since HSG didn't virtualized d tube. Below is d result. Thanks all for all your selfless services. May God make you mums and dads of beautiful children amen.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Folakemi2021:

This new result is better... Sperm count (43.5) and Motility (50%)
Compared to the previous one...

Now, you have to monitor yourself via follicular tracking and once you have a LH surge, you start BD until ovulation has been confirmed to have occurred.
Then back it up with serious prayers...

I wish you good luck Dear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
m4mnkem:

Greetings mums and dads to be. I have gone to do the sonoHSG as advised since HSG didn't virtualized d tube. Below is d result. Thanks all for all your selfless services. May God make you mums and dads of beautiful children amen.

From the result, the fibroid is just on the outside so it will not be a hindrance in Jesus name Amen

your tubes are good to go wink wink
And you have a dominant follicle in one of your ovaries...
Biko, start BDing immediately...

I wish you good luck Amen
Baby dust to you...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: chechery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.