Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400778 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
gifted21:
..Im pregnant
Congratulations mama.
Wishing you a healthy journey

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babaalagbo1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you're trying to conceive as a lady,woman or wife,and you've tried orthodox medicine or ivf,don't waste your energy,time or resources anymore,or you're a man suffering low sperm count or azoospermia and contributing to your wife or partner inability to conceive dm me...delay is dangerous and health is wealth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AnikeTTC: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mommadd:

Clear blue, I have used it before and is accurate

Good Evening and thanks Mama's!

So a follow up test was done by my partner who is on booster drugs for the swimmers and the result is shown below kindly help with an analysis
This isn't the final result because he still has a month to go in the 90 day therapy.

Cc:
Olorilolo
Mommadd
Trippletwins222
Sugah
ABG2222

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nuvieak(f): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Glorioussugar:
Congratulations to all our BFP Mama's.

Sisters, please I need your input in this, so I did TVS just to be sure what's going on and also preventing our BFP. Even though we couldn't BD on ovulation day and the day after, but we BD 2 days before ovulation, and I learnt that sperm stays in the cervix for 3-5 days. So I thought God will use that to bless us. But AF showed again. Which prompted me to go for TVS. And the result showed

1- posterior Vaginal fornix cyst(Gartner duct cyst) ( never heard of such in my life)
2-Adenomyosis (just imagine what is going on in my body)
3-1cm subserosal Fibroid( Im just wondering where this one came from again. What cussed this for goodness sake. All the ultrasound I did never showed this. What could cause these for goodness sake. Is it Letrozole and fsh inj I took?

I saw my gynea and he said nothing can be done about the adenomyosis, I shouldn't worry about the fibroid since it's tiny (ofcouse I'm so worried as I heard that it grows. I want to get rid of it if there's any natural way to do that). And then he suggested Lap for the vaginal cyst(said 700k) for the laproscopy. I don't even have that kind of money, not even thinking about it.

Please is there anyone here that has experienced any of this? What can I do please. I'm sorry each time I comment here, it's always bad news. I pray one day I will come back here with good news. #Sobs#

I am so sorry about everything you going through.. No one deserves to go through what you are going through... All you have to do to see results is changing your diet entirely.. I mean entirely.. No sugar whatsoever!
Also, study the scriptures, buy books.. I got my miracle when I started reading the bible wholeheartedly.. Read ephesians 6 downwards.....all these are tactics of the Devil but he has failed already sis! You will hold your baby soon... Don't forget psalms.. Be bold and do not entertain fear.. God loves you dearly and his word concerning you will come to pass.. Why will your own body say otherwise when the Lord has said there shall non be barren??! Who is your body to say No when God has said yes??. Your body obeys right now in jesus name.. I speak healing to every area of your body in jesus name.. Amen...

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommadd(f): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
AnikeTTC:

So a follow up test was done by my partner who is on booster drugs for the swimmers and the result is shown below kindly help with an analysis
This isn't the final result because he still has a month to go in the 90 day therapy.

Cc:
Olorilolo
Mommadd
Trippletwins222
Sugah
ABG2222

What was his result like before he started the booster drugs? For now I think he continue with his drugs and also be sure that his diet is clean, let him eat more fertility friendly food.
Lots of green vegetables, fruits, vegetables, walnuts, cashew nuts etc
Wishing u the very best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Anikettc
Hubby has good numbers. Let's hope the therapy will awaken some

Meanwhile try moringa seed for him or kunu Aya combo( tigernut, coconut,and date) . You also take kunu Aya
Chai

Bd away my sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
AnikeTTC:

Cc:

Congratulations on the improvement so far.
Let him keep at it. But know that new sperm is formed every 90 days so he needs a lifestyle change and not just medication. Healthy eating and exercise, no drinking and smoking.

Sis, this might sound counterintuitive but you need to calm down. Worrying will only cause a problem where there isn't.

You can, if you aren't already, start taking pregnacare conception or fertilaid or vitex.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AnikeTTC: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mommadd:

What was his result like before he started the booster drugs? For now I think he continue with his drugs and also be sure that his diet is clean, let him eat more fertility friendly food.
Lots of green vegetables, fruits, vegetables, walnuts, cashew nuts etc
Wishing u the very best

The count in the last result was 7 million cells, no details of motility and morphology.

ABG2222:
Anikettc
Hubby has good numbers. Let's hope the therapy will awaken some

Meanwhile try moringa seed for him or kunu Aya combo( tigernut, coconut,and date) . You also take kunu Aya
Chai

Bd away my sis

sugah:

Congratulations on the improvement so far.
Let him keep at it. But know that new sperm is formed every 90 days so he needs a lifestyle change and not just medication. Healthy eating and exercise, no drinking and smoking.

Sis, this might sound counterintuitive but you need to calm down. Worrying will only cause a problem where there isn't.

You can, if you aren't already, start taking pregnacare conception or fertilaid or vitex.

Well noted Mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2021
After about 6 months of ttc,me I haven't been bothered about it cause I believe there's nothing wrong with us but my wife wouldn't let us be,so I went for a semen analysis,the doctor was basically saying I'm okay but I need a second opinion,so this is the result guys,I need your help to interpret this better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
After about 6 months of ttc,me I haven't been bothered about it cause I believe there's nothing wrong with us but my wife wouldn't let us be,so I went for a semen analysis,the doctor was basically saying I'm okay but I need a second opinion,so this is the result guys,I need your help to interpret this better.

Your result is really good

Nothing to worry about

Has your wife also gone for test to rule out infection, fallopian tube blockage,fibroid etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
nuvieak:

I am so sorry about everything you going through.. No one deserves to go through what you are going through... All you have to do to see results is changing your diet entirely.. I mean entirely.. No sugar whatsoever!
Also, study the scriptures, buy books.. I got my miracle when I started reading the bible wholeheartedly.. Read ephesians 6 downwards.....all these are tactics of the Devil but he has failed already sis! You will hold your baby soon... Don't forget psalms.. Be bold and do not entertain fear.. God loves you dearly and his word concerning you will come to pass.. Why will your own body say otherwise when the Lord has said there shall non be barren??! Who is your body to say No when God has said yes??. Your body obeys right now in jesus name.. I speak healing to every area of your body in jesus name.. Amen...

Amen and Amen. Thank you so much. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2021

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jaymamma:
Yet God has [again] made everything beautiful in its own time.

~ Ecc 3:11

Welcome with us our newest addition ~ our second son! Oluwatofarati!

Isn't God amazing? We went from trying so hard for a BFP for our first to God springing a surprise on us & adding unto us a second child 22 months apart even when we weren't trying to get pregnant.

I thought a surprise pregnancy was for very fertile women and not for women like me. But God proved me wrong and made naught my human knowledge.

Quick reminder about my history ~ I have hydrosalpinx in my left fallopian tube. In lay terms, that tube is blocked and has water in it that is toxic to embryo and would technically not allow an implantation even if I did an IVF.

The solution usually is to do a surgery to remove the affected tube before proceeding to doing an IVF.

I didn't do this (I wanted to but got a surprise BFP of my first baby 2weeks to my scheduled surgery. Read my old posts).

During my routine obstetric scans for my second pregnancy, they still saw the hydrosalpinx tube there severally. Which means it's still very much there, yet God bypassed it to bless us.

I'm writing this to encourage anyone who might find themselves in this situation or similar, remember God is ABLE to overturn any medical report in your favor.

Quick gist... remember the colleague who mocked us while we were waiting & we called to congratulations them on the arrival of their baby? Who said maybe my hubby did not know how to do the do well that's why it hasn't resulted in pregnancy...then went on to tell hubby that he has to penetrate deeper and offered to teach him some more skills... forgetting it is God who gives children and not by one's doing?

Oh well, his message to us some days ago was that this has shown him that God is truly the father of medicine.

Are you TTC? Please hang in there, fam. God will so show off with your case that even your mockers will eat their words.

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fairygeh(f): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jaymamma:

Isn't God amazing? We went from trying so hard for a BFP for our first to God springing a surprise on us & adding unto us a second child 22 months apart even when we weren't trying to get pregnant.

I thought a surprise pregnancy was for very fertile women and not for women like me. But God proved me wrong and made naught my human knowledge.

Quick reminder about my history ~ I have hydrosalpinx in my left fallopian tube. In lay terms, that tube is blocked and has water in it that is toxic to embryo and would technically not allow an implantation even if I did an IVF.

The solution usually is to do a surgery to remove the affected tube before proceeding to doing an IVF.

I didn't do this (I wanted to but got a surprise BFP of my first baby 2weeks to my scheduled surgery. Read my old posts).

During my routine obstetric scans for my second pregnancy, they still saw the hydrosalpinx tube there severally. Which means it's still very much there, yet God bypassed it to bless us.

I'm writing this to encourage anyone who might find themselves in this situation or similar, remember God is ABLE to overturn any medical report in your favor.

Quick gist... remember the colleague who mocked us while we were waiting & we called to congratulations them on the arrival of their baby? Who said maybe my hubby did not know how to do the do well that's why it hasn't resulted in pregnancy...then went on to tell hubby that he has to penetrate deeper and offered to teach him some more skills... forgetting it is God who gives children and not by one's doing?

Oh well, his message to us some days ago was that this has shown him that God is truly the father of medicine.

Are you TTC? Please hang in there, fam. God will so show off with your case that even your mockers will eat their words.
Wow
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jaymamma:

Congratulations once again mama! God is so awesome.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 3:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Jaymamma:

congratulations ma reading your post has boosted my faith further God will surprise me too very soon and everyone waiting on him.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2021
jenifer007:

Your result is really good

Nothing to worry about

Has your wife also gone for test to rule out infection, fallopian tube blockage,fibroid etc
Yes ,same thing the doctor said,I just needed to hear a second opinion,my wife also did hvs abi vagina swab test to check for any sort of infection,the doctor also said she will have to undergo another test for hormone imbalance or so..but that will be done 3days to her period,will this test show all of these u mentioned up there(fallopian tube blockage,fibroid)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

Yes ,same thing the doctor said,I just needed to hear a second opinion,my wife also did hvs abi vagina swab test to check for any sort of infection,the doctor also said she will have to undergo another test for hormone imbalance or so..but that will be done 3days to her period,will this test show all of these u mentioned up there(fallopian tube blockage,fibroid)
Nah it won't reveal all those
An ultrasound will reveal all these and its totally different from hormone assay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello fertile mamas and papas

I just feel like talking to someone
I get giddy when I have new drugs to use. Is it just me?

Sad and heart broken when the results are bad or af appears

I'm sure my heart is now a puzzle .

I'm pcos certified. Just got diagnosed after 4years ttc . Imagine that

Thank God i met this gynae
Had my cysts removed in August
Now on drugs, which I'm excited about
This month
Metformin
ZeeQ
Ovaboost
Duphaston

Next month if af show face
Letrozole

I'm thinking of adding pressed.what do you think fam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wow wow wow!

Many beautiful news on here. grin
Glory!!!
Sisters!
May you all carry to term n deliver safely!

We thank You Lord, as we humbly pray for (much) more of it before the year runs out.
AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
ABG2222:

This month
Metformin
ZeeQ
Ovaboost
Duphaston

Letrozole

Please Ma, try and change your diet to fruits and vegetables. Take walnut, eat a lot of draw or okro soup. If you are on a big side try and work on the weight.
I am speaking from my experience.
May God bless you faster than you expect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
mjblinks:

Please Ma, try and change your diet to fruits and vegetables. Take walnut, eat a lot of draw or okro soup. If you are on a big side try and work on the weight.
I am speaking from my experience.
May God bless you faster than you expect.

Thank you ma.
I'm weighing 45. Small stature.my BMI is just normal

I wish I have some weight to lose

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drhanadex: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Good day everyone,
Sell a kidney. Save a life and earn money,Am doctor hanadex a specialist
for kidney purchase Do you want to sell your kidney to save a life?Are you
looking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for a good price so that you
can pay your debt?This is an opportunity for you to sell your kidney for
$600,000 and above. All Interested donor's should contact our team For more
information via e-mail: hanandexspecialist@gmail.com Or what's app
+2349054898265 Make sure you do not hesitate to contact us because we will
certainly make sure that we work with you and also We will ensure that you
enjoy doing business with us.

what's app +2349054898265
Email:hanandexspecialist@gmail.com
Regards
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
ABG2222:

I know that giddy feeling i tell you, good that you have found a Dr you are working with, of cos add preseed, at least that will help the swimmers and also doing something external to help the situation. I like to give every available opportunity to increase the chance, although i reacted to preseed made me itch when i tried it a long time ago

All the best sis, trailer load baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2021
ABG2222:

This month
Metformin
ZeeQ
Ovaboost
Duphaston

Letrozole

Please Ma, I understand how you feel...
I was once diagnosed of PCOS in 2019 and my doctor bombarded me with Clomid which messed up my system.
I personally started researching about PCOS and I got to find it that it is all about you making a dietary changes and eliminating soft drinks, processed sugar and food. Eat more of Fruits, vegetables and nuts with some green smoothie.
I treated infections and then, placed myself on a PCOS diet-friendly food.
I took in twice to the amazement of the doctor. although, I lost it due to undiagnosed Cervical incompetence.
Currently, my cycle is now regular and predictable with confirmed ovulation all thanks to God and my dietary changes.

I wish you can leave those drugs and focus on treating the root cause of PCOS so that you can be free.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2021
nelszx:

If its not affecting the positioning of the baby, you just have to leave it. Right now you are as fragile as anything. Depending on means of delivery, the fibroid can be removed same time.
Underline the word: depending on mode of delivery

If it's not affecting the baby, let it be

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Omojudy:
Talking about shrinking fibroids, I recently consulted with a woman considering surrogacy because she took drugs to shrink fibroid and it backfired. Causing damages to the womb that caused the womb to be removed. I fear these kind things. If no be surgery to remove fibroid, i no dey consider am.

This is serious o. From frying pan, straight into the fire.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2021
GreaterGraceGG:

My elder sis was in labor for 2 days, so the doc said CS was the next option, after bringing out the baby, he brought out 2 big fibroids too, she survived it, but the baby had issues bcs of the fibroid, I'm not saying this to scare this mama, but I want you to work with your doctor, you can go to general hospital....don't take concoctions abeg

Why do people risk their lives? Why should any woman be allowed to be in labour for 2 days? Was she trying to deliver at home or church and went to the hospital as a last resort?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2021
elembav:

Someone please reply me

Try to know when is your mid cycle/ovulation days. The information you supplied means the person that wants to respond will have to carry a calender to check for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.