Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,949 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394626 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Glorioussugar:
Congratulations to all our BFP Mama's.

Sisters, please I need your input in this, so I did TVS just to be sure what's going on and also preventing our BFP. Even though we couldn't BD on ovulation day and the day after, but we BD 2 days before ovulation, and I learnt that sperm stays in the cervix for 3-5 days. So I thought God will use that to bless us. But AF showed again. Which prompted me to go for TVS. And the result showed

1- posterior Vaginal fornix cyst(Gartner duct cyst) ( never heard of such in my life)
2-Adenomyosis (just imagine what is going on in my body)
3-1cm subserosal Fibroid( Im just wondering where this one came from again. What cussed this for goodness sake. All the ultrasound I did never showed this. What could cause these for goodness sake. Is it Letrozole and fsh inj I took?

I saw my gynea and he said nothing can be done about the adenomyosis, I shouldn't worry about the fibroid since it's tiny (ofcouse I'm so worried as I heard that it grows. I want to get rid of it if there's any natural way to do that). And then he suggested Lap for the vaginal cyst(said 700k) for the laproscopy. I don't even have that kind of money, not even thinking about it.

Please is there anyone here that has experienced any of this? What can I do please. I'm sorry each time I comment here, it's always bad news. I pray one day I will come back here with good news. #Sobs#

You can get the lap done at less than that.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Glorioussugar:

Thank you so much. Do I drink the apple cider or insert it? The cyst is right inside my vag.. He said it's on the vag wall,at the bacm

700k for laparascopy is a bit high, especially for something inside vagina, not womb.
Try PF Medicals at Surulere if you're in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommadd(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
NOBILITY22:

Please Ma, I understand how you feel...
I was once diagnosed of PCOS in 2019 and my doctor bombarded me with Clomid which messed up my system.
I personally started researching about PCOS and I got to find it that it is all about you making a dietary changes and eliminating soft drinks, processed sugar and food. Eat more of Fruits, vegetables and nuts with some green smoothie.
I treated infections and then, placed myself on a PCOS diet-friendly food.
I took in twice to the amazement of the doctor. although, I lost it due to undiagnosed Cervical incompetence.
Currently, my cycle is now regular and predictable with confirmed ovulation all thanks to God and my dietary changes.

I wish you can leave those drugs and focus on treating the root cause of PCOS so that you can be free.
This is very true, I completely agree with u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello,

You are invited....

Come with your faith...

God bless us..

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pls where can I get Women's best friend and Royal jelly? Anyone selling or knows who sells should hit me up. Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by distelly: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
fedfedf
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gifted21(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
ladyrachy:
congratulations ma may God perfect what he has started in Jesus name amen
Amen thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gifted21(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
My WIDD
I don't know where to start from, but let me start with the hormonal imbalance, my FSH, lh and prolactin were so high that the lab tech asked me if l was still menstruating, that am menopausal, she literally put fear and shock for my spirit, l even forgot to rebuke her.

Thank God l went with DH, the moment l came out he rushed to my side and asked me what was wrong, l couldn't say anything, l just said let's go home, along the
way he persuaded me and l told him, he rebuked every every and lifted my spirit.
Fast forward to another lab same result but different interpretation,
Was asked to do HSG one of the most painful thing l have endured in this journey, after that HVS and urine culture, mamas test upon test until l met one doc that nearly finished me.
Then l decided to research on my own, after my research, l ate only foods l cook, no sugar, no drinks only water, dropped weight seriously, went on fruit therapy 3 days to 5 days.
Took all vitamins, including yeast tablets (10) morning and evening,

Dear mama after everything went to a new place Started new series of test, DH was diagnosed with 38 million count, 15sluggush, 55 dead and 35 without heads , he also had staph, heavy growth sef, likewise me, TVs Was done, eggs were seen but very tiny , was asked to treat the infection before anything.

So since we were treating infection l decided to flex for that particular cycle,, since there will be no show,
I eat all manner, drank all manner, was very care free, told DH wait ooo let's BD wella cos wen we start the treatment no show, he said ok so we were flexing
Then treatment commenced , two days to the end of the treatment l started feeling somehow told the Doc he laughed but said anything is possible, though the antibiotics were very strong, DH laughed and said next cycle please
I got home and decided to check, saw two lines but the second was very faint, next day we went for our injections l asked the Doc is it possible to be pregnant without eggs and staph coupled with all this injections and tablets? He said it is very possible, that night l tested again kept it, in the morning l did another one DH saw me and came to look the second line was still not visible, so l used my phone to snap it, lo and behold it was very bold, got to the Doc for injections,q showed him, he immediately stopped my own dosage and did a blood pt for me which was a BFP
I return all the glory to God

N/b Rest of mind is a Fertility Booster.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hallenjay: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bunny19:
u drink it. Its in liquid form. I've never heard of cyst in vagina. Its well. Will google more about it. Sorry dear
what's the side effect aside from the norm by taken clomid for a woman after 2 weeks of period
Modified.
For a man. Could clomid do wonders within 2 to three weeks because I read somewhere online that d sperm produce by the clomid will take at least 3 month bfr de can come out tru ejaculation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
gifted21:
My WIDD
I don't know where to start from, but let me start with the hormonal imbalance, my FSH, lh and prolactin were so high that the lab tech asked me if l was still menstruating, that am menopausal, she literally put fear and shock for my spirit, l even forgot to rebuke her.

Thank God l went with DH, the moment l came out he rushed to my side and asked me what was wrong, l couldn't say anything, l just said let's go home, along the
way he persuaded me and l told him, he rebuked every every and lifted my spirit.
Was asked to do HSG one of the most painful thing l have endured in this journey, after that HVS and urine culture, mamas test upon test until l met one doc that nearly finished me.
Then l decided to research on my own, after my research, l ate only foods l cook, no sugar, no drinks only water, dropped weight seriously, went on fruit therapy 3 days to 5 days.

Dear mama after everything went to a new place Started new series of test, DH was diagnosed with 38 million count, 15sluggush, 55 dead and 35 without heads , he also had staph, heavy growth sef, likewise me, TVs Was done, eggs were seen but very tiny , was asked to treat the infection before anything.

So since we were treating infection l decided to flex for that particular cycle,, since there will be no show,
I eat all manner, drank all manner, was very care free, told DH wait ooo let's BD wella cos wen we start the treatment no show, he said ok so we were flexing
Then treatment commenced , two days to the end of the treatment l started feeling somehow told the Doc he laughed but said anything is possible, though the antibiotics were very strong, DH laughed and said next cycle please
I got home and decided to check, saw two lines but the second was very faint, next day we went for our injections l asked the Doc is it possible to be pregnant without eggs and staph coupled with all this injections and tablets? He said it is very possible, that night l tested again kept it, in the morning l did another one DH saw me and came to look the second line was still not visible, so l used my phone to snap it, lo and behold it was very bold, got to the Doc for injections,q showed him, he immediately stopped my own dosage and did a blood pt for me which was a BFP

Wow! Stories like this motivates me. U see this our God ba! Just leave matter. So happy for you dear,God has shown u He has d final say. May u carry to term and deliver say. Ameen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hallenjay:
what's the side effect aside from the norm by taken clomid for a woman after 2 weeks of period
Modified.
For a man. Could clomid do wonders within 2 to three weeks because I read somewhere online that d sperm produce by the clomid will take at least 3 month bfr ejaculation
No idea pls

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Olenime this is the thread for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
God gave us our heart desire ...Gender is XY
sugah:

I was waiting for this.
Congratulations to you both.

Please tag me when you check gender

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dymo11:
God gave us our heart desire ...Gender is XY
Congratulations. smiley smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommadd(f): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
gifted21:
My WIDD

Congratulations dear sis, happy bumping, eating healthy and rest of mind can never be over emphasized on this journey. Before I took in, I started eating clean as well, no sugar, fizzy drinks and all kind of pastries, I even stopped using stock cubes to cook, fruits and vegetables were my best friend, I was on intermittent fasting when I took in
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gifted21 congrats mama,, this our baby no like wahala and he stayed when mom was worry free

May God grant us rest of mind and complete submission in him

Nobility22 I really appreciate your advice sis. I'm really looking towards this cycle. I've switched to pcos diet before my cyst removal and continued on. I've thought about your point but I'm scared of staying without a doc

How did you do it alone please

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bamavalon: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I have one pack of addyzoa to give out, am in DUTSE Abuja, if u need it, signify.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Swinger60(f): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
I'm here to draw strength and hope.

I know God will show us all mercy and bless us with our heart desires.

My Gynea recommended second HSG yesterday.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2021
gifted21:
My WIDD

I'm sorry to ask o. How do they treat infection. Are there medicine for it, please tell me the medicines you used.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Swinger60:
I'm here to draw strength and hope.

I know God will show us all mercy and bless us with our heart desires.

My Gynea recommended second HSG yesterday.

It is well

You'll be fine mama.
I pray you testify soon. Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Swinger60 stay stronger mama
This will open the way for your miracle babies

Dance, sing your time is now

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 4:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Thanks to everyone in the house for all your contributions and support. They kept me going. I have come to tell you all that i am pregnant. I waited a bit just to hear the heart beat to be really sure that I am pregnant.

Thanks to Mummy Halo that I disturb a lot on mail. Thank you for always answering my unending questions.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 5:17am On Oct 12, 2021
I was told that I have pcos then high prolactin. That mean my hormones were not balanced.
I was giving mefomin then they said no more pcos but high prolactin. I did the ewedu therapy, carbage and I took drugs and the hormone will be balance but no pregnancy and dh spem were good.

I consulted with different Instagram people/ Dr some are known in this platform. I bought egg boast drug and different drugs. Some of those drugs are still remaining. After some months, I allowed my body to rest from drugs and I decided to go natural.

I did castor pack/ massage as well.

But what I believe help me was. I went on a weight loss program,fruits, walnut and vegetables were my best friends. I started ovulating on my own without drugs or okro water. I lost about 20kg.

A month before I took in we treated infection although we were always conscious of not contacting infections.

Also, that month we started doing the do from the back and I was enjoying it unlike before that I feel pain.. I join the fasting that took place here and me and dh did 7 days fasting to end it. The last day of my Eek hormonal imbalance treatment was when I tested positive. I did not track my baby dancing or follow app that month as I use to do. We baby dance as the spirit lead.

So I believe rest of mind of not tracking and baby dancing according to app help. Also God said it was time. .

That is a summary of the journey.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2021
mjblinks:
I was told that I have pcos then high prolactin. That mean my hormones were not balanced.
I was giving mefomin then they said no more pcos but high prolactin. I did the ewedu therapy, carbage and I took drugs and the hormone will be balance but no pregnancy and dh spem were good.

I consulted with different Instagram people/ Dr some are known in this platform. I bought egg boast drug and different drugs. Some of those drugs are still remaining. After some months, I allowed my body to rest from drugs and I decided to go natural.

But what I believe help me was. I went on a weight loss program,fruits, walnut and vegetables were my best friends. I started ovulating on my own without drugs or okro water. I lost about 20kg.

A month before I took in we treated infection although we were always conscious of not contacting infections.

Also, that month we started doing the do from the back and I was enjoying it unlike before that I feel pain.. I join the fasting that took place here and me and dh did 7 days fasting to end it. The last day of my Eek hormonal imbalance treatment was when I tested positive. I did not track my baby dancing or follow app that month as I use to do. We baby dance as the spirit lead.

So I believe rest of mind of not tracking and baby dancing according to app help. Also God said it was time. .

Congratulations Mama. Wishing you a happy and healthy bumping. Please if it's not a bother, can you please give me the remaining egg/ Ovulation boost drugs? Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2021
mjblinks:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2021
mjblinks:

Congratulations mama! You shall carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gifted21(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
StarryV:

I'm sorry to ask o. How do they treat infection. Are there medicine for it, please tell me the medicines you used.

You go for a test, A diagnosis is given, injections and tablets are administered.

I really don't know the names of the injections given for the staph, l only know the name of the tablet l was given for candida, the name is fluconazole.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gifted21(f): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
mjblinks:
Thanks to everyone in the house for all your contributions and support. They kept me going. I have come to tell you all that i am pregnant. I waited a bit just to hear the heart beat to be really sure that I am pregnant.

Thanks to Mummy Halo that I disturb a lot on mail. Thank you for always answering my unending questions.

Wow congrats,
Abeg na me senior you ooo
No overtake abeg

We will carry to full term and see our babies in Jesus mighty name amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
gifted21:

You go for a test, A diagnosis is given, injections and tablets are administered.

I really don't know the names of the injections given for the staph, l only know the name of the tablet l was given for candida, the name is fluconazole.
Alright thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
gifted21:

Wow congrats,
Abeg na me senior you ooo
No overtake abeg

We will carry to full term and see our babies in Jesus mighty name amen

LOL. Don't forget senior role when the time come ooo. And Amen to the prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
cherishyy:

Congratulations mama! You shall carry to term and deliver safely.

Amen Ma. Thank you Ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.