Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406197 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Diok92:

The one I did I paid over 30k. It was in a private hospital. It might be cheaper in a lab or general hospital
Wow! Thanks so much for responding
I appreciate kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Mommdav:

Your AMH level is okay. You don't need DHEA. You can take other egg quality suppliments.

DHEA has its down sides..Don't take if your levels are high. It's majorly for people with low AmH.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Doneit: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Doneit: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
jully9:

I haven't check my tube yet. Even though I plan on doing that dis month. I wasn't sexually active before marriage and never treated infection. Till after marriage I once treated scanty growth of candida ablican.

My husband's semen analysis are fair
Count was-39million
Motility-50%
Active motility-30%
Slightly actve-20%
Morphology-70%
Pus cell-3-4
Viscosity-normal
This parameter was at Ending of August. He has been on Addyzoa and multivitamin and vitamin c.
he should run semen culture to rule out infection
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=jully9 post=106748340]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2022
[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spicykev(f): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2022
We are in the same situation, my daughter is 4 years plus and nothing has happened, it is well.

Eyivee:
Good evening everyone, I had a child in 2018 and since then it has become increasingly difficult to conceive again. I have irregular periods, some month I see the period for over 15days and sometimes it disappears for months. I went to the hospital and the doctor said I wasn't ovulating, he gave me some drugs to aid ovulation and still didn't conceive. Pls what can I do or if there is anyone that has been in similar situation I would really love your advice

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KnowledgeLord: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Learn how to give birth safely without injuries. Check my signature
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sugargirl547: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mamas good evening. I just took a pregnancy test using blood but it came out negative. And my period is due in 8 days. Did I test too early?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gigli: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
spicykev:
We are in the same situation, my daughter is 4 years plus and nothing has happened, it is well.

It is well.....same

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 4:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Pls how do I shrink fibroid…I have 1 3 cm outside the uterus I would like to shrink pls…I didn’t have fibroid before but it came up in scan after I took clomid…copy @ sugah
Roseey0:

Consider surgery plz
But pls go for the best hands.
The fibroids are located in the cavity of the womb
( Endometrium ) where baby implants and one is large; 10cm . From what I see, The fundal one may be blocking the fallopian tube.

I would have said shrink it gradually, but as ttc, you won't have patience to shrink fibroid of that size.

Do the surgery now and heal before hubby returns.
All the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Eyivee:
Good evening everyone, I had a child in 2018 and since then it has become increasingly difficult to conceive again. I have irregular periods, some month I see the period for over 15days and sometimes it disappears for months. I went to the hospital and the doctor said I wasn't ovulating, he gave me some drugs to aid ovulation and still didn't conceive. Pls what can I do or if there is anyone that has been in similar situation I would really love your advice
Did the doc try to find out why u are nt ovulating ? He shud do dat instead of just aiding u to ovulate at least run a pelvic Scan,infection test and an hormonal profile to check ur hormones and ensure they are balanced.After these one shud be able to know why u aren't ovulating ,oda mamas will still add more advice.I pray you will testify soonest ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Pls how do I shrink fibroid…I have 1 3 cm outside the uterus I would like to shrink pls…I didn’t have fibroid before but it came up in scan after I took clomid…copy @ sugah

Change diet_no junks, no processed foods, no Sugars.
Get Dandelion /vitex/ dongquai supplement
Acv and bsm in warm water daily
Give it time, it's small.
It will shrink off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyheaven: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Roseey0:

It will shrink off

Please ,what’s Acv and bsm?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachbis: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Roseey0 post=111880964]

It will shrink off

Please, can this shrink a big fibriod?
And can a fibriod patient eats egg?
Thanks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Rachbis post=111889669][/quote]

Big fibroid varies in size
The bigger the longer it will take to shrink off.
But it will surely be reducing in size every3 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2022
lilyheaven:

Please ,what’s Acv and bsm?
Apply cider vinegar with Mother
Blackstrap Molasses unsulphured
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyheaven: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Thank you sis.
Where can I purchase them, I want to buy them for my sister.
She has fibroid, but she’s scared for surgery, I think this will be a good option.
Roseey0:

Apply cider vinegar with Mother
Blackstrap Molasses unsulphured

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Carmydoll(f): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Carmydoll:
Mamas in the house, l greet you all.
New comer to the thread but have been following even as single lady.

Got married December 2019
Did HSG in April
Got pregnant July 2020 with fibroids
Had miscarriage in September 2020( worst experience of my life)
We stopped trying and went for Myomectomy in December 2020. Thank God for speedy recovery even though constipation dealt with me.

We were told to wait till 3 months before trying again so fast forward to April, May, June, nothing. So l changed to another doctor who sent me for another HSG.My tubes came out fine.

He monitored me for July cycle and gave me the HCG trigger shot. We followed with fasting and midnight prayers, hubby is very cooperative too, l bless God for him.

I am happy to announce to you that God has answered our prayers, still like a dream. l got a BFP this week via test strip. I also did blood test yesterday and it was positive too. From my calculation, we are 6 weeks. I will see my doctor on Tuesday to check heart beat and all. Wish me luck wink

Hello Fam remember me?? I want to announce to you all that l finally put to bed a bouncing baby boy that looks so much like me!!!, l had him via CS due to a previous myomectomy. TEAM March we are 2weeks today. All glory to God. For al those still on this Ttc journey, please be strong, it will end in praise. Hallelujah!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Carmydoll post=111903863]

Hello Fam remember me?? I want to announce to you all that l finally put to bed a bouncing baby boy that looks so much like me!!!, l had him via CS due to a previous myomectomy. TEAM March we are 2weeks today. All glory to God. For al those still on this Ttc journey, please be strong, it will end in praise. Hallelujah!!![/quot

congratulations mama. i tap from ur blessing.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
@Carmydoll Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mamas in the house, can someone help me with the prices of these tests, please.

They've been recommended based on the scan I did and I want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Carmydoll:

Hello Fam remember me?? I want to announce to you all that l finally put to bed a bouncing baby boy that looks so much like me!!!, l had him via CS due to a previous myomectomy. TEAM March we are 2weeks today. All glory to God. For al those still on this Ttc journey, please be strong, it will end in praise. Hallelujah!!!

Congrats, Mama. God bless the mom, baby, and daddy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:46am On Apr 14, 2022
lilyheaven:
Thank you sis.
Where can I purchase them, I want to buy them for my sister.
She has fibroid, but she’s scared for surgery, I think this will be a good option.
Check jumai or health shop around

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Godmother:
Mamas in the house, can someone help me with the prices of these tests, please.

They've been recommended based on the scan I did and I want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.
Prices depends on ur area and the lab u intend using
Hsg is around 15,000
Hvs/urine mcs- 3,500
SFA mcs-3,500-5000
Folliculomentry-12,000-15,000
Hormonal profile- very cost my area 22,500 in Lagos I did it for 13,500 then oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mrs1010A: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning all,

Please is there other tests that I and my husband need to do?

I have done all the tests recommended, HSG, LH, viginal swab, tvs, etc. All these tests came out normal, my husband's semen analysis/culture all came out very okay but no pregnancy.

We've been trying getting to 2 years now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

Prices depends on ur area and the lab u intend using
Hsg is around 15,000
Hvs/urine mcs- 3,500
SFA mcs-3,500-5000
Folliculomentry-12,000-15,000
Hormonal profile- very cost my area 22,500 in Lagos I did it for 13,500 then oo

Thanks a lot, Mama. I appreciate this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.