Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402395 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Mrs1010A:
I did all,

I have been tracking my ovulation, infact from day 10 we have sex on a regular till day 17
Whats your cycle length?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68fNjEDvyrY

In the mood/spirit of prayer you can connect with Dr D.K.Olukoya live now (for those interested)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 12:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Lord we pray for strength for every mama and papa participating in this prayer program. Please bless them with their hearts desires in Jesus name. Let your mercy be on every mama trying to conceive and kindly give them their hearts desires of beautiful babies in Jesus name, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Amen...Amen...Amen to all the prayers in Jesus name. There shall be miracle of divine conception in Jesus name. BFPs and safe delivery shall be the portion of every mama participating in this prayer and fasting program in Jesus name, amen!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Hope we are awake and going on with the vigil. We shall be celebrated and decorated in Jesus name. We shall be congratulated in Jesus name. This circle is the circle of confirmed pregnancy in Jesus name. Amen! What God can not do does not exist. The Lord will honour His name in every mama who took out time and participate in Jesus name, amen!. God's mercy will be shown on every mamas trying to conceive on this thread and they will all have their BFP in Jesus name, amen!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Amen Amen Amen to our prayers in Jesus name. God has heard every mamas here with bfps and safe delivery in Jesus name. Father let the flood gate of heaven be opened and rain down bfps in Jesus name. Great and marvelous daddy bless mothers here with great children in Jesus name, Amen!

Today is day 6 and tomorrow is the final day of this 7day prayer and fasting program. Tomorrow we will be rounding up with our baby bump (faith bump). We will pray, praise and declare our baby bumps to reality in Jesus name, amen! If you have baby things, bring them out and degree on them that they will be used by your babies in the next nine months in Jesus name, amen! Hold them while praying, praising and thanking God. Degree and declare on them.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arrived1st: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tripletwins222:
Available For Sale:

* Swanson Astagalus Root Capsules
* Natures Way Vitex
* Now Raw Maca 750 Mg, 90 Capsules
* Now Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Softgels
*Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg+Omega3, 90 Softgels
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests
* Ovulation Predictor Strips, 100 Pcs, 50 Pcs and 25 Pcs.

All products are available for pick up and nationwide delivery.

If interested in any of them, please kindly send a mail to tripletwins222@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Hallelujah...today is the last day of this seven days prayer and fasting program. Hope we are all up praying...dancing... singing.. rejoicing with our baby bump and faith items/material(baby things)?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2022
E ba mi gbega o, E ba mi yin Baba. Onise iyanu ni o. Awamaridi lo olorun wa. Thank you Jesus because you have blessed mamas on this thread with their heart desires of lovely babies. Thank you Lord for healings and bfps in Jesus name. Testimonies of healings.. pregnancy..safe deliveries shall abound on this thread and our sister thread in Jesus name, amen.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2022
Goodmorning mama's
Just thought to drop this here.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtoningBlood(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Hey Mamas, longest time. This is Olubankemi. I used to be an active member here my first kids will be 6 years in 3 weeks, all glory to God.

Just checking on you guys, and my piece of advise;

Pray like all your life depends on it.

Don't sleep on your problem.

Eat right, stop junk foods. Eat well.

Be happy, give no time to worrying.

Don't fight your husband.

Know when you are ovulating.

Don't sideline your yourself, still keep your friends. Na them go join you happy when your babies finally come.

Don't be jealous of another mother, why is this one getting pregnant easily, no, don't allow that.

Give gifts to New babies, ahahaha, this was one of the things God used to give me my breakthrough. I always give to new born babies, it's a must for me my friends, colleagues, neighbours know me for this. To the point when I put to be the women around me who doesn't really have looked for just 500 to put in an envelop and said 'we know your giving attitude'.

I was at a naming ceremony when God opened my eyes to see my neighbour pregnant. This woman has a son who was then 8 or more years, that's her only son. I saw her in my short revelation that she's pregnant. I quickly opened my eyes, and am like why is God showing me another woman instead of me who have no single child.

That time this woman I saw wasn't pregnant at all but I knew God has answered her prayers. I don't even let her know. In less than 3 months I noticed she was sick. To cut the long story, she gave birth to a baby girl. When I visited them, the husband said 'Mama Tobi, bring the baby she is here'

A prophet told them not to allow any body carry the child until a neighbour of theirs who is childless carries him. I got pregnant the following month! Imagine God opening my eyes to see that she will be getting pregnant soon not knowing that baby will come with my own blessings.

Give gifts to New babies.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hello house
Please mamas I need urgent reply to this question as my period is giving sign of coming

What are the injections that are given to husband and wife when trying to conceive called? The injection is given for 7days and after the 7th day the husband and wife must have sex that night

What is the function to the man and woman?
Please, where can my husband and I be given such injection in lbadan?

Who has got this type of injection and resulted into pregnancies ?

Please share your experiences . Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Lagbenjo:
Hello house
Please mamas I need urgent reply to this question as my period is giving sign of coming

What are the injections that are given to husband and wife when trying to conceive called? The injection is given for 7days and after the 7th day the husband and wife must have sex that night

No idea ma or sir. Best thing is to ask the Dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Cc @sugah @Roseey0 @mommdav Happy Sunday.
Lagbenjo:
Hello house

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lagbenjo:
Hello house

FSH and HCG injections are administered to help a woman ovulate.
I dont know what injection you are referring to for men.
FSH and HCG should only be administered under close supervision as side effects include Ovarian cyst.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arrived1st: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
sugah:

FSH and HCG should only be administered under close supervision as side effects include Ovarian cyst.

I think it's hcg but I thought it's only given as a shot ONCE when follicles measure about 18mm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
iamfertile:

I think it's hcg but I thought it's only given as a shot ONCE when follicles measure about 18mm
FSH: Follicle stimulating hormone injection is given to help grow the eggs (sometimes in addition to clomid or letrozole) and HCG given at egg maturity to rupture/release the egg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Hello Mama and Papas,

You are invited to our online pregnant and waiting parents prayer meeting starting today till Thursday..

9pm to 9.30 pm each day...

You are all invited...

Waiting parents are to get a scanned pregnancy picture..

Thank you

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arrived1st: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2022
sugah:

Okay . Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello mamas, how has the journey been?, my journey have been hectic, and I've been through alot. I just want to pour my heart here and also share my progress so far, because I know very soon I will make reference to it.
So, after much herbal drugs here and there for hydrosalpinx, I and my dear husband decided that I should have a salpingectomy done(removal of the affected tube), while we continue trying naturally with the patient tube and also save up for ivf, the surgery was done last week Tuesday, without complications, but the doctor ended up carrying out tubal ligation instead of the total removal of the tube, according to him him he did what was best for me, because there was a lot of adhesions and he didn't want me to bleed too much, the cut I have on my stomach is like that of a CS, very long, while the surgery was going on I could sense the doctor's confusion and frustration, he had to call another doctor on phone while in the theatre to come assist him, we waited for some minutes before he came, and continued with him. Since he said he did what was best for me, I am not complaining, though I wanted it removed, but I give God all the Glory, and I trust him to perfect all that he has started.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
N
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arrived1st: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2022
kosi2018:
Hello mamas, how has the journey been?, my journey have been hectic, and I've been through alot. I just want to pour my heart here and also share my progress so far, because I know very soon I will make reference to it.
So, after much herbal drugs here and there for hydrosalpinx, I and my dear husband decided that I should have a salpingectomy done(removal of the affected tube), while we continue trying naturally with the patient tube and also save up for ivf, the surgery was done last week Tuesday, without complications, but the doctor ended up carrying out tubal ligation instead of the total removal of the tube, according to him him he did what was best for me, because there was a lot of adhesions and he didn't want me to bleed too much, the cut I have on my stomach is like that of a CS, very long, while the surgery was going on I could sense the doctor's confusion and frustration, he had to call another doctor on phone while in the theatre to come assist him, we waited for some minutes before he came, and continued with him. Since he said he did what was best for me, I am not complaining, though I wanted it removed, but I give God all the Glory, and I trust him to perfect all that he has started.
Pele. I know it seems heartbreaking that your chances of conceiving naturally have been cut but look on the bright side....only the living can procreate.
Take your time to heal and keep putting money together for the IVF, with the hydrosalpinx gone your success rate for IVF has increased. I pray you get your BFP at your first trial.
But make sure to study the IVF thread well before you start and prepare your body very well for the procedure.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2022
giftfromGod:
i have come again and i hope mamas over here will not get tired of me. please bear with me. Just needed first hand information before my appointment day.

These are some of the result so far

PELVC ULTRASOUND FINDINGS
Bladder
Adequate distended , smooth outline, no stones, no mass

UTERUS
The uterus is anteverted and bulky in size measuring 101x59mm with irregular outline and homogeneous myometrial echotexture noted with multiple solitary masses
measuring 25x21mm, 13x13mm, 24x20mm,43x37mm and 39x36mm. Endometrial plate is thickened (13mm).

OVARIES
Normal size on both sides, no cysts

Adnexae/POD
No Mass. No Fluid collection seen in the POD

CONCLUSION
MULTIPLE UTERINE MYOMA NOTED

Multiple small/medium sized fibroids are noted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lagbenjo:
Hello house

I have forgotten the name of injection given . But! Before the injection, there are some test that needs to be done. Like mine then , Hvs, harmony profile, Etc were done . It was after the results that I was placed on medication and injection.
I knew about a woman who does the injection thing each time she needs to conceive. She is blessed with two lovely kids now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.