Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396006 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 4:57am On Jun 19, 2022
NwamakaHalie:
Good morning mamas...My name is Amaka and I'm new here.....I've being trying to convince for a year plus now, nothing seem to be working. Done Hsg (one patent tube), hormonal profile (ok), peliv scan(subserous fibroid 5.6cm). I've taken antibiotics shots and some fertility supplements including letrozole. My last period was on 7th of June, I'm giving it another shot with hope for a positive outcome. I need your prayers and encouragement.....thank you
Let your husband do semen analysis
You may not be the problem

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 5:01am On Jun 19, 2022
NwamakaHalie:

His infection result says: yielded moderate growth of coliform spp after 24hrs of incubation at 37 degrees
His semen analysis:
Count: 24×10^6 million cells/mil
Progressively motile: 35٪
Sluggishly motile: 40٪
Non motile: 25٪
Abnormal forms: 25٪
Sperm Agglutinatiin: Present
Pus cells: 2-4hpf
R.B.C: absent
Normal forms: 75%
Many people overlook this very important parameter in semen analysis
*SPERM AGGLUTINATION* - Present (There's an immune reaction to the sperm)

Simply put your husband may have good sperm count, by the sperm are clumped together. It also means his immune system are attacking the sperm cells.

If his immune system attacks the sperm, when he deposits it into you yours will attack them too before they die and are swallowed.

Work with your doctor, he might be placed on drug or fruits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2022
iamfertile:

It's a yeast infection. We both took injection but I don't know the name of the Injection because it was given at the hospital.
Thanks
Thou I sent you an email. But garlic is the best natural remedy for yeast infections and also change of your undies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2022
NwamakaHalie:

His infection result says: yielded moderate growth of coliform spp after 24hrs of incubation at 37 degrees
His semen analysis:
Count: 24×10^6 million cells/mil
Progressively motile: 35٪
Sluggishly motile: 40٪
Non motile: 25٪
Abnormal forms: 25٪
Sperm Agglutinatiin: Present
Pus cells: 2-4hpf
R.B.C: absent
Normal forms: 75%
He has to take care of the coliform(check is drink/bathing water also) by taking the suggested antibiotics listed on his results by the guidance of your doctor before aiding the sperm issue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NwamakaHalie(f): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=nelszx post=113941426]
Many people overlook this very important
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NwamakaHalie(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Jellos:
He has to take care of the coliform(check is drink/bathing water also) by taking the suggested antibiotics listed on his results by the guidance of your doctor before aiding the sperm issue
Thank you...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ufemia26:

Please can I get your WhatsApp contact?
Sorry ma ,my big phone is faulty can't watsapp for now. The one am using currently doesn't support the app
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
iamfertile:

Mama pls can I have the nurse number? I'm also battling with hormones & 1 blocked tube

My cervical mucus is very thick even during ovulation. It comes out thick & many wen I make love. I'm disturb & it was nt lik Dat b4
because recently I treated som bacteria infection with these drugs. Ciprofloxacin, Fluconazole & Tinidazole
B4 it used to be much at d tip of my veejay. That if I dipped my hand in my vj it'll bring it out much but after d treatment It stopped but now it's back.
Pls what can I do both herbal & orthodox

Check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ryan03(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good evening mamas, I have been reading but guilt has not allowed me post my problems, pls don't criticize too much, I am feeling very low as it is.

I am a single mum, had my son 2016, wasn't planned at all. Got a govt job in 2018 but one of the major rules is that I must serve for 2 years before marriage and I must not be pregnant before marriage else you risk dismissal. Started dating my husband in 2018, I try to track ovulation so I don't get pregnant and also take postinor when I am not sure of my dates. In December 2021, I got pregnant but opted for an abortion because of my job but I got pregnant in January 2022 again.

We were already preparing for Marriage but that was suppose to hold in February of which I am suppose to do a pregnancy test before the marriage, I couldn't stand it so I opted for another abortion. As I am typing this, I am regretting my decision cause I can't seem to get pregnant again. I have been trying but nothing and I am scared to tell my husband about going to the hospital for tests cause he thinks it's too early, he thinks I am just being anxious but I feel something is wrong, maybe it's guilt, I don't know but I just can't keep calm.

I no longer experience that ovulation discharge (egg white), it's just creamy through out the month. Is it that I am no longer ovulating? Is pregnancy possible without the egg white discharge? My next period is on Friday and I feel so scared. I am itching to go for a pregnancy test but I am too scared to be disappointed, yet it's so difficult to wait for my next period. I am in a state of confusion and guilt, it's so difficult going through the days, it's just so slow.

Someone introduced me to gorontula fruit, I ate it from my last period and stopped about 5days ago, the only change I noticed is that I didn't experience crazy PMS. I use to feel very hot, headache, breast tenderness, tiredness, increased appetite and pelvic pain during my luteal phase but I didn't experience any of it this month, the person that introduced me to gorontula said it's effect of the fruit. I only stated experiencing sore nipples this morning and slight dysentery which is one of my tell tale signs of approaching period, I am feeling disappointed already, the acne scattered on my face is enough sign already.

I feel like I am ranting cause I am finally letting this out, I can't talk to family, I don't have friends I can confide in neither does my husband takes me seriously because he thinks it is too early to be worried. I feel stressed out, someone pls help me, I don't even understand myself again pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Ryan03 post

I feel like I am ranting cause I am finally letting this out, I can't talk to family, I don't have friends I can confide in neither does my husband takes me seriously because he thinks it is too early to be worried. I feel stressed out, someone pls help me, I don't even understand myself again pls[/quote] Ask God for His mercies and be intentional.
Medically, why don’t you go for a thorough hormonal test inclusive of HSG to know if there is any issue and to avoid hypertension?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ryan03(f): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Jellos post=113963123][/quote]let me try this out first. Thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Hi mamas ,who knows any hospital in abule egba lagos ,that is good with handling fertility, I'm going to use Nhis too , kindly help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by formidablefunmi(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=iamfertile post=113935639]

It's a yeast infection. We both took injection but I don't know the name of the Injection because it was given at the hospital.
Thanks

Please does yeast infection cause miscarriage?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello
Mothers and fathers of nations

We have done all fertility tests. My hubby SFA Is okay. Nothing is wrong with my tubes, I ovulated when I had ovulation tracking test, did hormonal profile, but my LH and progesterone is low, although it was collected on day 21. I read that it should be collected on day 3 or so .

I complained to doctor that I do have yellowish watery discharge from my breast and I have never been pregnant . Squeezed my breasts in his presence and he saw it himself . He asked me to check my prolactin levels . I did three prolactin tests at different labs and they all came out normal. I used all series of bromocriptine for a long time , even though my results are normal , but the discharge is still there.

Tests also showed that I have endometriosis. I have done myomectomy Feb. Ist to take out the cyst and fibriods. The doctor said we could start trying a month after the surgery , but I waited for 2months . Went back for scan after the second month and was told my uterus is free. After the second month we tried actively every other days and ovulation days, but nothing for 2cycles now.

Please who else have or had endometriosis, who is experiencing breast discharge and prolactin is still normal and what did you do to conceive? Thanks

My mind is telling me that maybe am suffering from luteal phase defect as a result of the low LH and progesterone or it is as a result of the breast discharge . I stand to be corrected
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Confi100: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good day mamas in the house, what can we do to normalize this test result, DH count has been decreasing no infection,testes are okay hormones are overly high

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BRATISLAVA: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ryan03:
Good evening mamas, I have been reading but guilt has not allowed me post my problems, pls don't criticize too much, I am feeling very low as it is.

I am a single mum, had my son 2016, wasn't planned at all. Got a govt job in 2018 but one of the major rules is that I must serve for 2 years before marriage and I must not be pregnant before marriage else you risk dismissal. Started dating my husband in 2018, I try to track ovulation so I don't get pregnant and also take postinor when I am not sure of my dates. In December 2021, I got pregnant but opted for an abortion because of my job but I got pregnant in January 2022 again.

We were already preparing for Marriage but that was suppose to hold in February of which I am suppose to do a pregnancy test before the marriage, I couldn't stand it so I opted for another abortion. As I am typing this, I am regretting my decision cause I can't seem to get pregnant again. I have been trying but nothing and I am scared to tell my husband about going to the hospital for tests cause he thinks it's too early, he thinks I am just being anxious but I feel something is wrong, maybe it's guilt, I don't know but I just can't keep calm.

I no longer experience that ovulation discharge (egg white), it's just creamy through out the month. Is it that I am no longer ovulating? Is pregnancy possible without the egg white discharge? My next period is on Friday and I feel so scared. I am itching to go for a pregnancy test but I am too scared to be disappointed, yet it's so difficult to wait for my next period. I am in a state of confusion and guilt, it's so difficult going through the days, it's just so slow.

Someone introduced me to gorontula fruit, I ate it from my last period and stopped about 5days ago, the only change I noticed is that I didn't experience crazy PMS. I use to feel very hot, headache, breast tenderness, tiredness, increased appetite and pelvic pain during my luteal phase but I didn't experience any of it this month, the person that introduced me to gorontula said it's effect of the fruit. I only stated experiencing sore nipples this morning and slight dysentery which is one of my tell tale signs of approaching period, I am feeling disappointed already, the acne scattered on my face is enough sign already.

I feel like I am ranting cause I am finally letting this out, I can't talk to family, I don't have friends I can confide in neither does my husband takes me seriously because he thinks it is too early to be worried. I feel stressed out, someone pls help me, I don't even understand myself again pls

Relax. Everything will be fine. If what you want comes today? Tomorrow? It doesn't matter. It will be okay. Be anxious for nothing. You aren't barren.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lagbenjo:
Hello

We have done all fertility tests. My hubby SFA Is okay. Nothing is wrong with my tubes, I ovulated when I had ovulation tracking test, did hormonal profile, but my LH and progesterone is low, although it was collected on day 21. I read that it should be collected on day 3 or so .

I complained to doctor that I do have yellowish watery discharge from my breast and I have never been pregnant . Squeezed my breasts in his presence and he saw it himself . He asked me to check my prolactin levels . I did three prolactin tests at different labs and they all came out normal. I used all series of bromocriptine for a long time , even though my results are normal , but the discharge is still there.

Tests also showed that I have endometriosis. I have done myomectomy Feb. Ist to take out the cyst and fibriods. The doctor said we could start trying a month after the surgery , but I waited for 2months . Went back for scan after the second month and was told my uterus is free. After the second month we tried actively every other days and ovulation days, but nothing for 2cycles now.

Please who else have or had endometriosis, who is experiencing breast discharge and prolactin is still normal and what did you do to conceive? Thanks

My mind is telling me that maybe am suffering from luteal phase defect as a result of the low LH and progesterone or it is as a result of the breast discharge . I stand to be corrected
When u say prolactin is normal,what's the range and ur result? Cos we have some figures that's borderline or high side of normal. I had 15 as against 5- 20,doc said is high side of normal. As long as its bringing out that fluid it can affect ovulation. And some women with high levels without discharge will still ovulate. Our bodies are just diff. When am discharging like dat, my period will even sieze. Once the discharge stops,i will ovulate and period will begin.Buy dostinex(cabergoline) tablets its expensive tho but works well or try ewedu therapy with Vitamin b6. They work well for prolactin.baby dust to u sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Confi100:
Good day mamas in the house, what can we do to normalize this test result, DH count has been decreasing no infection,testes are okay hormones are overly high
What I used for my hubby was i changed his diet,bought vitabiotics vitamin e capsules and dr meyers folic acid with vit b complex for both of us to be taking. That vit e does a lot of wonders. We got pregnant same month without even knowing his current sperm status

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Confi100: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
ladyrachy:

What I used for my hubby was i changed his diet,bought vitabiotics vitamin e capsules and dr meyers folic acid with vit b complex for both of us to be taking. That vit e does a lot of wonders. We got pregnant same month without even knowing his current sperm status

Thank you a pharmacist told me same thing today vit e zinc and proviron we are currently on it now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Confi100: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Pls I will like to ask if is ok for a man to do the ewedu therapy? And also whats the dosage for a woman with a high prolactin i know how to prepare it and when to take it but then do i take it morning and night or just once in a day? do i refrigerate and drink up or warm it everyday
Thanks for your anticipated reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Confi100:
Pls I will like to ask if is ok for a man to do the ewedu therapy? And also whats the dosage for a woman with a high prolactin i know how to prepare it and when to take it but then do i take it morning and night or just once in a day? do i refrigerate and drink up or warm it everyday
Thanks for your anticipated reply
I do take mine immediately I prepare it for that day only,then if I still need more I make fresh juice the next day.as for men I wudnt know if they will even Like to drink suchgrin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dolphinlove(f): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jellos:
Thou I sent you an email. But garlic is the best natural remedy for yeast infections and also change of your undies

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Confi100: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pls has anyone use any herbal medicine sold on fb for ttc? I came in contact with one, though she talks like someone who knows her onions but then am skeptical about how effective it will be,,
Bzzworld fertility center is her handle on fb
Pardon my many questions �
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyindamolah: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Confi100:
Pls has anyone use any herbal medicine sold on fb for ttc? I came in contact with one, though she talks like someone who knows her onions but then am skeptical about how effective it will be,,
Bzzworld fertility center is her handle on fb
Pardon my many questions �
Check her review before you buy anything plus have you spoken with your doctor why you're able to conceive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyindamolah: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Dolphinlove:
Hi mama, I need suggestions on good private hospitals in abule egba lagos, I want to change my nhis from my former hospital because I changed location,

Another question is for my fertility journey, I want to use a General hospital, so between Ifako General hospital and Ile epo general hospital which one can I use, make una help me.
I'm an old member of this thread but I changed name, I left my marriage already , but I still want to continue with my treatment because i have a new man who is ready....., please help.
As regards General hospital, I don't advise because anything government to me it's a big NO but that's me sha o. Ile Epi General hospital is fine. The hospital I want to recommend is far from you but they are extremely good. Google Healing Touch Hospital.

Again, what's the issue?
PCOS or what?
Is your man OKAY?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyindamolah: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Lagbenjo:
Hello

You will get pregnant!!! RELAX. Baby dust on you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dolphinlove(f): 2:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Oyindamolah:
As regards General hospital, I don't advise because anything government to me it's a big NO but that's me sha o. Ile Epi General hospital is fine. The hospital I want to recommend is far from you but they are extremely good. Google Healing Touch Hospital.

Again, what's the issue?
PCOS or what?
Is your man OKAY?
thanks mama, I will Google it , my man is fine, I was diagnosed of high prolactin and I used bromocrptin already

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyindamolah: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Dolphinlove:
thanks mama, I will Google it , my man is fine, I was diagnosed of high prolactin and I used bromocrptin already
After the drug use try doing prolactin test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dolphinlove:
Hi mama, I need suggestions on good private hospitals in abule egba lagos, I want to change my nhis from my former hospital because I changed location,

Another question is for my fertility journey, I want to use a General hospital, so between Ifako General hospital and Ile epo general hospital which one can I use, make una help me.
I'm an old member of this thread but I changed name, I left my marriage already , but I still want to continue with my treatment because i have a new man who is ready....., please help.

Hamkad hospital at u-turn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.