Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404018 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saiak: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good afternoon everyone. I am new here
Can some please help review this result and the impact on TTC tho metronidazole and doxycycline was prescribed for 2weeks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
I'm seriously down, I'm not happy at all
Cycle day 36, no period, blood and urine tests are negative.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
GreaterGraceGG:

Everything will be fine
Just don’t lose faith
It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Saiak:
Good afternoon everyone. I am new here
Can some please help review this result and the impact on TTC tho metronidazole and doxycycline was prescribed for 2weeks

Am not too gud at this tho... But I go try... To d best of my knowledge

1) you've got fibriod... I no see size... So I can't say if it's small or big... N were it's located... But I dnt think it shud impede ttc

2)pid...now dis can utmostly impede ttc... Gud thing is it's easily curable... N does drugs prescribed shud suffice... Although me think it's mild for pid sorta...

3) after taking those drugs... If uve got money u can redo d hvs n urine msc...jus to b sure d pid is totally eradicated...

U shud no pid causes blocked tubes...so u cud do a test to check ur tubes or a cheaper alternative...google how to unblock tubes with castor oil n supplements... Abeg tackle dat pid like simultaneous equation...him wahala no be here...

All in all u will turn out fine... If till dissatisfied take d result n see a pro gyna.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Again... U shud no dat pending on d circle day u went for dis test, fluid in d pouch Douglas cud also mean... U ovulated...infection.... So d best way to tackle dis is so a hvs n msc as already suggest..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
GreaterGraceGG:

Hang in there sis... Bright sunny baby bump days are coming...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ekabobo:

Hey dear, longest time, I miscarried the pregnancy at exactly 7 weeks six days just like the last one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oh dear mirob!....ma'am... Am sorry...what d hell do I say now sef...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mirob... I felt if u cud do it...den regardless of wat dat my doc friend said about buying damaged goods, and age and all, I felt, if God cud come tru for u...den he wud for me too... Am sorry sweetie... But I no u Sha...u won't give up...ur so not like me... Ur strong...ud fall down n bounce back up quickly... u will hold ur babies someday... With d fighting spirit u have, u most definitely will.. sorry sis...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ekabobo:
Mirob... I felt if u cud do it...den regardless of wat dat my doc friend said about buying damaged goods, and age and all, I felt, if God cud come tru for u...den he wud for me too... Am sorry sweetie... But I no u Sha...u won't give up...ur so not like me... Ur strong...ud fall down n bounce back up quickly... u will hold ur babies someday... With d fighting spirit u have, u most definitely will.. sorry sis...

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Pls be like me; don’t give up, we will all carry our babies one day soon.
Do not lose hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
GreaterGraceGG:

I am sending e-hug and baby dust to you.

Please try and replace plastic with other cookware in the kitchen.

Make your self happy too, by doing this, you will be helping yourself balance your hormones

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
mirob:

Hey dear, longest time, I miscarried the pregnancy at exactly 7 weeks six days just like the last one.

Aww I'm sorry for this. The Lord will give you the one that will stay and you will give it a name and you will see him/her grow in Jesus name.

Please work on your egg quality too. Eating green vegetables will help a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
mikaael:

Everything will be fine
Just don’t lose faith
It is well with you

Amen. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ekabobo:

Amen. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
bukkylove:

I am sending e-hug and baby dust to you.

Please try and replace plastic with other cookware in the kitchen.

Make your self happy too, by doing this, you will be helping yourself balance your hormones

Thanks sis. AF finally show face yesterday. Mind at rest now. I give glory to God, at least I still dey menstrate grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifedayofemi: 4:50am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=CravingChic post=115925474] hello everyone here,I love all the comments and advise given here to all ttc moms,pls am new here and I will love to start my journey here too,I did test and I was told I have anovulatory,E coli and staphylococcus which I treated with my husband 2 weeks ago,now I have finished taking progesterone injection yesterday too and I started taking pregnacare conception,ova care,vit E ,pls any advise on what I should do next or correction on what have done pls...thank you all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FexCathy: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Good Morning Mamas. I had a miscarriage last week. Attached is a TVS scan report I did. Experienced mamas that have gone through this, can I try to conceive again with the fibroids or what do you advise. Thank you.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2023
bukkylove:

Aww I'm sorry for this. The Lord will give you the one that will stay and you will give it a name and you will see him/her grow in Jesus name.

Please work on your egg quality too. Eating green vegetables will help a lot.

Thanks ma’am, I will do that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bimkas(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good afternoon
Pls has anyone had the experience of ijaw womb setter?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
bimkas:
Good afternoon
I have not but I've read testimonies online. I'm currently searching for any womb setter in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Captain8(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2023
bimkas:
Good afternoon
yes, Ijaw women settled womb.....even pieces bone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2023
How dem dey 'settled' womb biko... Neva he'd of any tin like dat here in calabar wer I stay... Settled womb? Jah Jehova!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2023
Ekabobo:
How dem dey 'settled' womb biko... Neva he'd of any tin like dat here in calabar wer I stay... Settled womb? Jah Jehova!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abeg ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rosehipsy(f): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2023
If you are TTC, just reach me on this number. 09038297678
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
rosehipsy:
If you are TTC, just reach me on this number. 09038297678
do you have something for ttc people?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is a message from mommdav

Darling, I have not been able to sign onto nairaland for ages. Been so busy. Can you please help inform mamas of the special hallelujah challenge of tonight by 11.59pm. They should come prepared because there's gonna be a massive outpouring of God's blessing on TTC mamas. This vigil na especially for TTC mamas o. The man of God, Pst Nathaniel says mama should stuff their belles with pillows. If na two you wan, stuff with two pillows, if na 3, 3 pillows. In others word make the baby bump big as per how many babies you want. Come believing. God is still in the act of doing wonders.

This is the link, please let us join and God will answer our prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/live/k9TVvhrtUBo?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/live/YrsvsVCVvpA?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mirob tanks for getting this info across to us... And on time too... Tanks a whole lot... Av never been too gung ho on dat hallelujah thingy Sha... But now wey my eye don turn 360 degrees come see my ear for ttc matter...come 11pm, abi 11:30pm... Am online live!...again... Tanks ma'am for the info... God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ekabobo:
Mirob tanks for getting this info across to us... And on time too... Tanks a whole lot... Av never been too gung ho on dat hallelujah thingy Sha... But now wey my eye don turn 360 degrees come see my ear for ttc matter...come 11pm, abi 11:30pm... Am online live!...again... Tanks ma'am for the info... God bless u!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
mirob:
This is a message from mommdav

Darling, I have not been able to sign onto nairaland for ages. Been so busy. Can you please help inform mamas of the special hallelujah challenge of tonight by 11.59pm. They should come prepared because there's gonna be a massive outpouring of God's blessing on TTC mamas. This vigil na especially for TTC mamas o. The man of God, Pst Nathaniel says mama should stuff their belles with pillows. If na two you wan, stuff with two pillows, if na 3, 3 pillows. In others word make the baby bump big as per how many babies you want. Come believing. God is still in the act of doing wonders.

This is the link, please let us join and God will answer our prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/live/k9TVvhrtUBo?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/live/YrsvsVCVvpA?feature=share

Thanks for sharing. I'll also join 11:59....catch ya

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Dress like your miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Let God be praised!!!...mirob... Momdav....una do Weill... Make God bless una

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayomitomiwa(f): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
The hospital, Magodo
They have a good gynaecologist there.
linecrosser:

Please help me oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.