Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403653 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Ekabobo:

Mirob I sent u an email hundred years ago...wanna ask u stuff Abt fashion designing... Am delving into it as a side hobby sorta to get my mind of ttc... Wudda asked here but dnt wanna derail d thread... Tanks

I replied the email and waited but you did not get in touch so I thought maybe it’s not that important.

Pls get back to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
kosi2018:
Search for morreti Joy's fertily corner on Facebook, she have distributors in all state.
Which state are you? Let me help with your state distributor number. They are currently having adheshion challenge on the group. She gave other natural things that can be used with the nettle tea.

Hello sis, please do you know if she has anything one can use for adenomyosis. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ekabobo:

Mirob I sent u an email hundred years ago...wanna ask u stuff Abt fashion designing... Am delving into it as a side hobby sorta to get my mind of ttc... Wudda asked here but dnt wanna derail d thread... Tanks

Please check your email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obamma: 2:36am On Dec 16, 2022
add001:
Good afternoon,

Please i urgently need advise on the highlighted part of my result as we have been TTC for 2years and 2months now

Previous result - morphology was 50/50 normal and abnormal but now 85% abnormal

Also, at the time of production, the pathologist said my semen was very thick and the result confirmed the Hyper Viscosity.

Culture came out fine, no infection.

Thanks

After failed attempts to conceive for 7 years with low sperm count, my wife finally conceived naturally within 3 months.

What changed?

I have put together a report guide that can help any one in similar situation.

If interested you can chat me on WhatsApp for the full report.
0.8.033874747 WhatsApp chat only

It's doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It cost only 3k.

The most important thing is that it worked for me and can work for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2022
mirob:

Please check your email

Ah! Tanks ma'am, sorry it too so long to reply...only get to check my mails at night...hectic days... Tanks ma'am... Am super grateful!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
obamma:

After failed attempts to conceive for 7 years with low sperm count, my wife finally conceived naturally within 3 months.

What changed?

I have put together a report guide that can help any one in similar situation.

If interested you can chat me on WhatsApp for the full report.
0.8.033874747 WhatsApp chat only

It's doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It cost only 3k.

The most important thing is that it worked for me and can work for you.
Hmm....u try

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2022
Bunny19:
Hmm....u try

Lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by linecrosser: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good evening all. Join this WhatsApp group if you are planning of changing your diet in 2023

https:///JXqGcCx7CYNFFmbGJOXBXP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by linecrosser: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
linecrosser:
Good evening all. Join this WhatsApp group if you are planning of changing your diet in 2023

https:///JXqGcCx7CYNFFmbGJOXBXP

You can join the WhatsApp group using this number:
Zero Nine Zero Three 8451921

The major idea is to change diet for fertility and be consistent with it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dolphinlove(f): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fatymore(f): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good evening sabi mamas. Please is there a WhatsApp group for this page?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thejourney200: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2022
To all those looking for the fruit of the womb, it could still happen this year. Still trusting for our testimony although sex hasn't been so regular.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2022
fatymore:
Good evening sabi mamas. Please is there a WhatsApp group for this page?
I think so
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fatymore(f): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Pojomojo:
I think so
please kindly add me, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ChiefBee: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
kannyluv:
Please help me............Urine mcs-yeast (+), bacteria (++), calcium oxalate (+++++), culture-Staph aureus, sensitive to Streptomycin, Genticin, cotrimoxazole, Pefloxacin & erythromycin................ i have use rocephin iv and cefuroxime tab ,the problem still persist
good evening. Please how did you treat the calcium oxalate?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dewicy(f): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pls mothers
Is there any remedy that works for azoospermia
Pls help ejoor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thejourney200: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
thejourney200:
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this question. We are trying to have another baby however, tracking ovulation and having sex around that period is seeming challenging and I am unable to finish the act. To those who have had such experience, how were you able to cope as it seems I am losing the zeal because it is not spontaneous like it used to be?

What a way to end the year. Indeed God is good. We are on our second journey. I pray it is smoother than the first. This time around, no every evening cold unlike the 1st and no unnecessary headaches.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Congrats... Now dats what I call ' ending d year with a bang' congrats!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
thejourney200:

What a way to end the year. Indeed God is good. We are on our second journey. I pray it is smoother than the first. This time around, no every evening cold unlike the 1st and no unnecessary headaches.

Congratulations papa

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thejourney200: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
jenifer007:

Congratulations papa

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thejourney200: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
add001:
Good afternoon,

Please i urgently need advise on the highlighted part of my result as we have been TTC for 2years and 2months now

Previous result - morphology was 50/50 normal and abnormal but now 85% abnormal

Also, at the time of production, the pathologist said my semen was very thick and the result confirmed the Hyper Viscosity.

Culture came out fine, no infection.

Thanks

I don't know much but I would suggest you start taking Vitamin E supplement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thejourney200: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eriadura:
No hope this year to get pregnant as I saw period today again
For the whole of 2022,i didn't test positive
At least previous years,I will get pregnant,and miscarry,I don't even know which is worse
A whole year of trying,using drugs,HSG,flushing tubes,yet nothing..

It's hard, really sad,

I can't even cry
I feel empty
I feel worthless
Maybe death will clear all my worries

I guess God decides to show mercy on those He truly loves

He must really hate me

He makes all things beautiful in His time. I pray 2023 shall be your year of testimony in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kannyluv(f): 3:13am On Dec 29, 2022
ChiefBee:
good evening. Please how did you treat the calcium oxalate?
still suffering from it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ChiefBee: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
kannyluv:
still suffering from it
oh wow sorry about that. No stone passed?? I was asked to be drinking lots of water for mine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine17: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Good morning mummies in the house... I wish us Happy new year in advance... please I want u to help me with what I can do ..... I have been experiencing haemorroid for the past 8 years... that whenever I use the restroom a small fleshy like stuff comes out of my anus and I usually use my hand to pull it in... that has been for past 8 years.... I went to the hospital since my first notice I was given some drugs yet no changes.. I used herbs it stopped for sometimes and came back again... I want to ask ma .... hope there will be no pregnancy complications cos am trying to conceive and more so if anyone can help me with what I can use I will be so much greatful. Thanks mummies Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kannyluv(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
ChiefBee:
oh wow sorry about that. No stone passed?? I was asked to be drinking lots of water for mine
just that?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ChiefBee: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
kannyluv:
just that?
Yes. Anything else?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azarenka: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Happy new year everyone, may there be baby rains for us all.
Pls Sabi mamas, on starting my IVF journey doctors found fluid in my uterus and this is a big concern to my doctor, pls are their herb teas or something I could do to stop this fluid, since this could halt the process.
Sabi mamas pls assist to advise

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2023
This year 2023,we all shall become mothers.We will end year 2023 with our babies in our hands for what God cannot do doesn't exist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
I really want to get pregnant this year. I pray that God Almighty will grant all TTC mothers their heart desires. Amen

The last time I went to the hospital I was told to go for tests.... The tests plenty no be small. I couldn't afford it. And the gynae said I should come back with all results. I couldn't go back because I was unable to do the tests bcs of money. Everything was around 80k...

I plan to go to another hospital. May be general hospital this time around but I don't know if they have special days they used to attend to gynae patients.

Not having money is making this journey difficult for me.

It is well

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azarenka: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
GreaterGraceGG:
I really want to get pregnant this year. I pray that God Almighty will grant all TTC mothers their heart desires. Amen

The last time I went to the hospital I was told to go for tests.... The tests plenty no be small. I couldn't afford it. And the gynae said I should come back with all results. I couldn't go back because I was unable to do the tests bcs of money. Everything was around 80k...

I plan to go to another hospital. May be general hospital this time around but I don't know if they have special days they used to attend to gynae patients.

Not having money is making this journey difficult for me.

It is well
It is better you go for the tests so they can know where the problem lies and also know how to assist you. it is not easy and not for faint hearted.wishing us all baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
waistbead:
Happy birthday to u IyeEjima may ur next birthday be with ur Ejima's ....Do have a blast dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.