Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407533 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good afternoon my beautiful people.

Please join this 5 day white fast program if you can. It has started today. You can join prayer online. You don't eat anything from 3pm in the afternoon to 5.59am in the morning. By 6am you are allowed to eat food without sweetness, oil, pepper etc. Please join with great expectation. God is still in the business of working miracles. He answers prayer. May His mercy speak solution to every form of infertility in Jesus name, Amen!

Food not to be eaten during the General Deliverance program (White Fasting) starting tomorrow 5-9 June 2023 includes:
*No Beans
*No Fish and it's Species
*No Meat or Chicken
*No Coconut
*No Sugar,Honey and any form of Sweetening
*No Fruits and Vegetables
*No Groundnuts
*No Egg etc

You can eat:
*Unripe Plantain, roasted or cooked without salt*
**Yam- roasted or cooked without salt*
**Pap,Agidi or even corn*
*Rice (White)cooked without salt*

PLEASE NOTE:
1). It is a white fasting.
2). You don't eat anything that contain salt, sugar, oil, pepper or anything sweetening such as honey.
3). You are permitted to eat cooked foods such as rice, yam, etc but without those things I mentioned above.
4). Mode of fasting is that you eat from 6am till 3pm. After that you don't eat or drink anything until the following morning.
5). DATE: From Monday 5th to Friday 9th.
6). TIME: [b]Vigil start from 9pm.
Connect on YouTube MFMPortharcourt 1
7). You can attend live if you are in Port Harcourt.
```Plan to attend```
https://www.youtube.com/live/89NrxI52Fvc?feature=share
Vigil, from 9pm daily

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2023
For those who missed out yesterday and couldn't join, you can find time to connect with yesterday prayers. Here is the link to yesternight vigil.

https://www.youtube.com/live/89NrxI52Fvc?feature=share

Please try and connect with the vigil tonight. To connect live, Just click on the link above, then
click on the channel name on YouTube, then click on Live, starting from 9 to 11pm. Vigil last till 2am-3am or there about. God bless you and answer your prayers in Jesus name, amen!

https://youtube.com/@mfmportharcourt1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwor(f): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
tiwor:
Good day house
Please where can I remove heamorrhagic cyst of 36mm ,I'm having pain at my right lower abdomen which has also stopped my ovulation for a while
Has anyone removed it surgically before ? Is it painful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arabqueen: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
iwillrejoice:
***long post alert***
Hello Mamas in the House. Today makes it 5weeks I had my Laparoscopy surgery at OAUTH to remove Ovarian Cyst. The cyst was discovered in Feb 2016 when I had an Ultrasound scan before taking Clomid. Since then, I've had my period but some pain and some digestive disturbances. After taking different remedies, I made up my mind to have a surgery(first in my life) this year after another ultrasound showed another cyst on the left ovary(although after the surgery the Dr told me it was just one on my right ovary but it was big and joined to the left ovary) and I was just tired as I was not ovulating and can't be stimulated. I decided to have a Lap because I couldn't get a month off work;I just got a new job, and I did not want to be cut open . I checked at Lasuth but was told they don't perform Lap surgery only diagnostic. Private hospital was not an option because of the cut throat prices. I started my investigation and came across Oauth website, got the contact(on the website) and went for consultation and afterwards the surgery. I thank God for how everything worked out. I was favoured and helped by God. Left the hospital by noon the next day back to Lagos( my Husband drove). Rrecovery was gradual and not too painful. A 43 yr old woman also had a myomectomy that same day and was already sitting before I left. .consultation holds on Mondays in Ife Oauth and on Thursdays at Wesley hospital in Ilesha, but the surgery holds in Ife Oauth. Total cost of the surgery I would say just budget like 100k(you probably won't spend more than 80k, but just factor in extra cost).
The only downside is the stress of govt hospital if you are used to private hospital, you might find this stressful and sometimes annoying....you just have to be patient.....very patient E.g payment of bills and dropping lab samples. The Drs were very professional and they seem very competent to me.....infact some of the complain some oyinbo pple complained of on the internet, I just had a short episode of those complaints . My incisions have healed and closed and On the way to full recovery. I thank God for a smooth, successful surgery and of course safe journey to Ife and back to Lagos. Pls if you need anymore info.. you can contact me. BFP is next in Jesus name.
http://oauthc.com/LaparoscopyGynae.aspx

Good morning mama, I know this is an old post, I pray you see it. Please, can you help me with the contact at OAUTH? , I've called on the lines on their website, no one is picking. I really need to do a surgery for endometriosis, I'm in severe pain. Kindly help with the contact. Thank you.

If anyone knows a contact there too, kindly drop it. Thank you so much. The price for laparoscopy in lagos is too much, can't afford it. Please help a sister. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giddy10(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Like so many people here, I need right advice based on proven methods that worked. I have been married for more than a year now, but have not been able to impregnate my wife. My sperm always flow out instead flowing into my wife's cervix. I had gone for check up and was told I have low sperm count of about 15 million even though I have never drank alcohol or smoked before. I took evergreen formula for men for 3 months, I have taken 2 different herbal medicine yet no result. I'm just confused and under pressure, I don't know what step to take now. Pls due to lots of messages on this platform, anyone with comments to help me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:37am On Jun 07, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/live/cRkOd0X88eY?feature=share

Hope we all connected to the vigil. I know some of us did. Pastor Okere was there. It was power packed.

Hope you are praying. The world is wicked. There are some wicked humans..personalities who enjoys putting their fellow humans in pains and suffering. Pray because what some are facing regarding delay in conception, miscarriages is from the alter of wickedness. How do you explain an evil sacrifice placed at t-junction, with a doll and egg inside a pot, against a woman with a paper written on it that she should never get pregnant. That kind of woman will never get pregnant or carry to term until that wickedness/wicked sacrifice is destroyed. It will take divine intervention for such a woman to have children. Or how do you explain someone that one man or woman somewhere have vowed that over their dead body will they get pregnant and have babies.

Medications and supplements are good but know that sometimes everything is not medication and supplement. Prayer is very important in this journey. 3 nights remaining for the white fast and vigil, it's never too late to join if you haven't done so.

For those that are looking at how to get data. Data of N1,500 (or at most 3k) should be enough, we spend way more than that buying supplements. If you can not join from 9pm, you can decide to join by 11pm, just make sure you participate in the program. May God visit every mama and papa here with testimonies of supernatural conception and carrying to term in Jesus name, amen.

Eje to je je lo. Ko wa tu wa sile.
Eje to san ni Calvary, ko wa tu wa sile..

Encourage yourself in the Lord and pray. I may not come back here to motivate us to join the program, please dearies encourage or motivate yourself to pray. May God help everyone of us in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2023
giddy10:
Like so many people here, I need right advice based on proven methods that worked. I have been married for more than a year now, but have not been able to impregnate my wife. My sperm always flow out instead flowing into my wife's cervix. I had gone for check up and was told I have low sperm count of about 15 million even though I have never drank alcohol or smoked before. I took evergreen formula for men for 3 months, I have taken 2 different herbal medicine yet no result. I'm just confused and under pressure, I don't know what step to take now. Pls due to lots of messages on this platform, anyone with comments to help me, should kindly carbon copy their reply to my line: Thanks

Avoid dropping your phone number in a public place like this to avoid being scammed. People who are knowledgeable in this regard will help, they don't need your number.

My advice to you is to:
1) Try not to stress. Take your medication/supplements and pray.
2) Enjoy yourself while doing so. Try remove your mind from TTC. Your result is not that bad in the sense that you can work your numbers up again. Just stay consistent in the suppliments you are taking. Be careful of agbo. Some agbo can have the opposite effect, so be careful out there.
3) Eat healthy. Very important. No smoking whatsoever, no alcohol at all, no medication of any sort that is not recommended by your doctor (especially pain reliever/NSAID, some depression and HBP meds, etc) Most pain reliever are number one caused of infertility. When trying for a baby only take medications that are recommended by your doctor that is aware that your are ttc. And if they prescribe any medication remind them you are trying to have a baby and ask if it's okay to take.
4) No junks, protect your tools from heat (laptop on your lap, no hot bath etc, wear boxer and loose pants instead of tight pants)
5) Rule out infection. Do SFA with culture and take medication recommended for you. It's always two of those medications recommended on the lab result.
6) Take Vitamin C 500mg, Vitamin E 400iu, Zing 50mg, Vitamin D3 2000iu, omega 3 fish oil 1000mg, Eat your green vegetables when you take those suppliments. Very important. Unripe Plantain, groundnut, cucumber, watermelon are great male fertility food/fruits. Avoid beverages/bornvita,milo etc. Tiger nuts, dates etc are good too. Women should stay away from dates fruit after ovulation.

7) Stay happy and prayerful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladygracy: 5:40am On Jun 07, 2023
Mommdav:

Avoid dropping your phone number in a public place like this to avoid being scammed. People who are knowledgeable in this regard will help, they don't need your number.

My advice to you is to:
1) Try not to stress. Take your medication/supplements and pray.
2) Enjoy yourself while doing so. Try remove your mind from TTC. Your result is not that bad in the sense that you can work your numbers up again. Just stay consistent in the suppliments you are taking. Be careful of agbo. Some agbo can have the opposite effect, so be careful out there.
3) Eat healthy. Very important. No smoking whatsoever, no alcohol at all, no medication of any sort that is not recommended by your doctor (especially pain reliever/NSAID, some depression and HBP meds, etc) Most pain reliever are number one caused of infertility. When trying for a baby only take medications that are recommended by your doctor that is aware that your are ttc. And if they prescribe any medication remind them you are trying to have a baby and ask if it's okay to take.
4) No junks, protect your tools from heat (laptop on your lap, no hot bath etc, wear boxer and loose pants instead of tight pants)
5) Rule out infection. Do SFA with culture and take medication recommended for you. It's always two of those medications recommended on the lab result.
6) Take Vitamin C 500mg, Vitamin E 400iu, Zing 50mg, Vitamin D3 2000iu, omega 3 fish oil 1000mg, Eat your green vegetables when you take those suppliments. Very important. Unripe Plantain, groundnut, cucumber, watermelon are great male fertility food/fruits. Avoid beverages/bornvita,milo etc. Tiger nuts, dates etc are good too. Women should stay away from dates fruit after ovulation.

7) Stay happy and prayerful.
You have done justice to this..Another thing to add is exercises and drinking lots and lots of water.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracebaker: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2023
Alcohol rehab programs often involve family members in the treatment process, helping to rebuild trust and strengthen the support system. alcohol rehab
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
confused and under pressure, I don't know what step to take now. Pls due to lots of messages on this platform, anyone with comments to help me, should kindly carbon copy their reply to my line: Thanks [/quote] remove your phone number please. Have your wife do Hsg and check her hormones too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giddy10(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2023
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arabqueen: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bennytwin:

The laparoscopy i did was invasive pls. Unless there are 2 types of "laparoscopy".
U will be anesthesized and go unconscious,then the tummy will be opened in 3 or 4 places,the metal stuffs will be put wt smtn like camera attached to see how the whole pelvic area is inside.

Mine was laparoscopic surgery. Unless that one is different sha.

Thanks for calming her. I also believe her issues isnt such a big deal by God's grace.
God bless u all

Pls mama, where did you do your laparoscopy surgery? I really need to do it. The price here in lagos is too high.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2023
giddy10:
Like so many people here, I need right advice based on proven methods that worked. I have been married for more than a year now, but have not been able to impregnate my wife. My sperm always flow out instead flowing into my wife's cervix. I had gone for check up and was told I have low sperm count of about 15 million even though I have never drank alcohol or smoked before. I took evergreen formula for men for 3 months, I have taken 2 different herbal medicine yet no result. I'm just confused and under pressure, I don't know what step to take now. Pls due to lots of messages on this platform, anyone with comments to help me.

First go for scrotal scan to rule out varicocele
Go for hormonal profile test to make sure hormones are balanced. Do semen culture to rule out infection.
Once all these parameters are okay

Take manix with milk, vitamin E, Zinc, selenium and vitamin C.

Check again after 3 months and thank me later. My count is 95 million now and motility is 45% after 2 months on manix. Please drink enough milk o. I used Dano milk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Please is it okay to start letrozole 2.5mg for five days from cycle 2 to cycle 6? Can a woman with hypo prolactin conceive? After taking cabergolin for a month it moved from hyper prolactin to hypo prolactin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Ekabobo:

Hey! Sir... Av u forgotten all about me... I kindly requested for ur WIDD for the rest of us.. Pls...

@Ekabobo
I’m sorry this reply took longer than expected
Actually my wife and i have been through the loss of our 10 month old daughter in 2021 and the loss of 2 pregnancies afterwards-the recent being last year November
It was a case of blighted ovum as a result of poor egg quality
I read a lot about the issue all alone and eventually came across some useful infos from this platform, someone here suggested we use cloves and cinnamon
We used cloves and milk therapy and i amos encountered a supplement (evergreen egg boost supplement) marketed by ctdrugs whicj we bought in February
For the 2 previous miscarriages the scan did not pick any fetal pole meaning it wasnt viable even though my wife will feel pregnancy symptoms for the first 2 weeks and blood tests will confirm pregnancy

That why I hesitated before sharing this
We went to the hospital 2 days ago and it was confirmed that our baby is doing very fine
We also embarked on series prayers and praise sessions just to back up our efforts

Thank you everyone and may everyone waiting for this kind of testimony receive theirs…Amen

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omolola29(f): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Please Mummies and Doctors in the house help me.
Have been trying to conceive for some years now but no result.
I did fibroid surgery few year back and I noticed after the surgery my period became very very scanty , it doesn't rush at all which I was really bothered about

Have gone for Hsg(one tube okay and other was not )and fertility test my result came out well.

But read online or research I made is looking like I have CERVICAL STENOSIS.. I need help on treatment/medication/advise from you please

Where do I start from?

Have cried my eyes out ...

Please help me am depressed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
mikaael:

@Ekabobo
I’m sorry this reply took longer than expected
Actually my wife and i have been through the loss of our 10 month old daughter in 2021 and the loss of 2 pregnancies afterwards-the recent being last year November
It was a case of blighted ovum as a result of poor egg quality
I read a lot about the issue all alone and eventually came across some useful infos from this platform, someone here suggested we use cloves and cinnamon
We used cloves and milk therapy and i amos encountered a supplement (evergreen egg boost supplement) marketed by ctdrugs whicj we bought in February
For the 2 previous miscarriages the scan did not pick any fetal pole meaning it wasnt viable even though my wife will feel pregnancy symptoms for the first 2 weeks and blood tests will confirm pregnancy

That why I hesitated before sharing this
We went to the hospital 2 days ago and it was confirmed that our baby is doing very fine
We also embarked on series prayers and praise sessions just to back up our efforts

Thank you everyone and may everyone waiting for this kind of testimony receive theirs…Amen

Thanks for getting back to me with d WIDD... Been waiting patiently... I knew ud come tru...tank God for victory at last... He will do same for us all... May joy never be cut short again in ur lives...

On another note oga Mikael... U no try o!... U jus write every tin gum gum.... No detail...no specifics... Abeg when Eva u get chance...elaborate small.... As in how was d clove prepared... N wer u combining it with d supplement...I jus had another miscarriage abi chemical pregnancy in March.... N am crossing all my tees n dotting my eyesss befo I try again

Actually I was der with you d day ' beloved baby' dropped d post about cinnamon and cloves... And u asked her questions. She swore it was good for blighted ovum...I jus shelved d info den...

Tanks..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ekabobo:

Thanks for getting back to me with d WIDD... Been waiting patiently... I knew ud come tru...tank God for victory at last... He will do same for us all... May joy never be cut short again in ur lives...

On another note oga Mikael... U no try o!... U jus write every tin gum gum.... No detail...no specifics... Abeg when Eva u get chance...elaborate small.... As in how was d clove prepared... N wer u combining it with d supplement...I jus had another miscarriage abi chemical pregnancy in March.... N am crossing all my tees n dotting my eyesss befo I try again

Actually I was der with you d day ' beloved baby' dropped d post about cinnamon and cloves... And u asked her questions. She swore it was good for blighted ovum...I jus shelved d info den...

Tanks..
I had chemical too let me say 7times,I didn't use any gynea cus of the way they do talk sometimes.I started duphaston immediately after ovulation, thanks to God my baby girl is four month old

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
I have finally done the almighty hsg phewww.
Please momas kindly help me interprete this result, please I'm begging. Cc Ekabobo Mommdav cc eyinjuege cc pojomojo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Congrats for taking dat bold step...hsg matter no be small pickin play... Am personally waiting for d liver and moral to undergo dat process...ain't for d faint hearted I tell u... Unfortunately I no next to natin about hsg... But what I can gleaned from d result from an amateur view is dat... I think Ur tubes are patent...it isn't blocked... But it's got adhesions... Adhesions are like scars I think... If u know some wound dat heal n leave thick skin like tissues after healing... Dats what an adhesions looks like... It's very treatable though n ain't a cause for alarm... A mama here concieved with it after taking ' 'serasspess n wobenzym'...I got those spelling rong lol... But smtin like dat... Jus reread the thread ud stumble on it...

Secondly... They think u have fibriod as well... They ain't too sure... But there's a mass...hence the question mark besides the
suggestion.

Dis are jus my amateur perspectives.... Sabi mamas will enlighten u comprehensively... Jus be patient till they come online

On another news.... Biko nunu was it painful? I hear say d pain no be here o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ekabobo:
Congrats for taking dat bold step...hsg matter no be small pickin play... Am personally waiting for d liver and moral to undergo dat process...ain't for d faint hearted I tell u... Unfortunately I no next to natin about hsg... But what I can gleaned from d result from an amateur view is dat... I think Ur tubes are patent...it isn't blocked... But it's got adhesions... Adhesions are like scars I think... If u know some wound dat heal n leave thick skin like tissues after healing... Dats what an adhesions looks like... It's very treatable though n ain't a cause for alarm... A mama here concieved with it after taking ' 'serasspess n wobenzym'...I got those spelling rong lol... But smtin like dat... Jus reread the thread ud stumble on it...

Secondly... They think u have fibriod as well... They ain't too sure... But there's a mass...hence the question mark besides the
suggestion.

Dis are jus my amateur perspectives.... Sabi mamas will enlighten u comprehensively... Jus be patient till they come online

On another news.... Biko nunu was it painful? I hear say d pain no be here o!
Thank you very much mama. I'm very grateful 🙏. It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, but I felt x5 menstrual type cramps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
omotolly22:

Have you done HSG to check if your tubes are open
Took your advice, will do this tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ekabobo:

Tanks..

@Ekabobo

Yes you are right about the discussion I had with Beloved baby

It is well with you

Actually we first started with cloves
We soaked it in water for some days and began drinking
After a while we then blended the cloves,took a tablespoon of it inside a cup mixed with warm water and hollandia evap milk
Tbh we weren’t that consistent cos of the taste but we tried our best
We took the supplements( evergreen eggboost formula)along with it
My wife concieved with her next cycle and baby is doing fine

You will share your testimony very soon

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
mikaael:

@Ekabobo

Yes you are right about the discussion I had with Beloved baby

It is well with you

Thanks sir... tanks greatly...
Pls do join d pregnancy thread...if u can... There are hubbies der too dat represent their wives...jus same way u did here... Ud be sure to learn a tin or two... And ask questions wen u find d need to...

Again... Tanks tremendously!

Actually we first started with cloves
We soaked it in water for some days and began drinking
After a while we then blended the cloves,took a tablespoon of it inside a cup mixed with warm water and hollandia evap milk
Tbh we weren’t that consistent cos of the taste but we tried our best
We took the supplements( evergreen eggboost formula)along with it
My wife concieved with her next cycle and baby is doing fine

You will share your testimony very soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=Ekabobo post=123768715][/quote]

Thanks
I’ve seen the thread and i’m following up

Waiting for your good news soon too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretiolu92(f): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
successfulhadi22:
pls ma after taking does drugs did the breast discharge stop,, because am experiencing breast discharge for years now have done everything to stop it all to no avail pls help me

have you seen drugs to stop it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretiolu92(f): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Baaby:

Goodday to u, just to encourage u go on Parlodel since u're diagonise of high prolactin, not minding the side effect becos dats the only drug dat will help u now. so i advise u take it last thing before going to bed, believe it u won't notice the side effect as u wake healthy d next morning. it worked for me.

How many pack of parlodel did you take b4 the breast milk stop?

I always take it at night b4 I sleep but the side effect always disturb me the next day

Babydust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by milly96(f): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good day mummies in the house. First time here o, I’ve been following this thread since but today I decided to ask my fellow learned women because they say a closed mouth is a closed destiny o.
Av been trying to convince for 2yrs now. Hubby has traveled but he will be back by December and we want to try again. My period has been irregular, I did hormonal profiling, the result showed I have high prolactin and low progesterone. My dr placed me on carbegoline. I dunno if I’m still to take any progesterone medication. Pls someone reply me o because I’m trying to work in my body before DH comes back in December. Thank you all my fellow mummies in the house. God is our strength

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Honestly, this TTC journey is so frustrating.
I wonder how I manage to put up smile on my face everyday.
It's 2 and half years of this journey and not even a missed period.
Just after ovulation, I get nipple pain and fuller breasts and I will be hoping it's good news on the way and suddenly AF shows up.

It is really frustrating.
I just can't stop crying over it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.