Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410451 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Saiak:
Please house,
Please who has an idea of what this is and what can be used to cure it, it’s in the private

Will appreciate your response please

Thank you

Looks like genital warts. Google it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 3:36am On Jul 16, 2023
God morning everyone. Please I need your input on the transvaginal scan results. We are trying to conceive. Please any advice on way forward to save the overies

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 3:45am On Jul 16, 2023
Please kindly help me with your advice on what next to do please

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Debbieeeeeee: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
please can you send me hi on WhatsApp? Thanks a whole lot mama.
Sent a WhatsApp message to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Sent a WhatsApp message to you.
Good morning Mama, I just replied. Thank you so very much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mboii(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Good morning brother and sisters...

Please I need your input on this...,,,,, I could see myself my sperm looks watering, been trying to impregnate since couple now

Please any medication you could recommend please

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracle1997: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2023
mboii:

Please I need your input on this...,,,,, I could see myself my sperm looks watering, been trying to impregnate since couple now

You cannot know the state of your sperm by merely looking at the semen sample... You have to do a semen analysis first. That way, we can point out exactly what's wrong and see how to solve

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Smartonyeka: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2023
I lagos and I just sent u a I'm.

Many congratulation on your little one.
More grace

Gratefulheart2:
Good morning Mama, congratulations on the birth of your little one. I just sent a dm. Please I want the ovulation and pregnancy test straps, I'm in lagos. Thanks alot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Please is their any herbal or natural supplement that can effectively treat endometroma ( ovarian chocolate cyst). I will sincerely appreciate this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Any natural supplement for endometriosis too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emmychib: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please who knows a good lab that does semen analysis test in Lagos. Preferably iyana ipaja Ikeja axis. The one I went said it's 12500.
Is it within the range or I can get something better.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
emmychib:
Please who knows a good lab that does semen analysis test in Lagos. Preferably iyana ipaja Ikeja axis. The one I went said it's 12500.
Thanks

12,500 just for semen analysis. That's too costly.it shouldn't be more than 5k .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emmychib: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
TinaJoe:

12,500 just for semen analysis. That's too costly.it shouldn't be more than 5k .
Can you please recommend a good lab
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candance: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ask the gynaecologist (ATG) lab Dopemu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talk2tonie: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Ekabobo:
Congrats ufemia.... For those seeking info's and answers... Pls if ur question have been left unaswered for too long... Paste em in d IVF section of pregnancy section...u may get answers der faster.... Here ain't as busy as it usually is.

Pls share the link to the ivf section. Thank you..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2023
emmychib:

Can you please recommend a good lab
Thanks

I stay in the east and we paid 4k for the test.Mama's that stay in Lagos can help you out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emmychib: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
TinaJoe:

I stay in the east and we paid 4k for the test.Mama's that stay in Lagos can help you out.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mobog(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
emmychib:

Do you mean 3 days beginning from her ovulation day till 2 days after the ovulation and then stop till she sees her period again?

Please encourage her the more and tell her to remove her mind from conceiving. I told wify to relax because she was worried about the sperm coming out after sex but with that she conceived in the 4th month.

Prayer and faith changes everything!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emmychib: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mobog:

Please encourage her the more and tell her to remove her mind from conceiving. I told wify to relax because she was worried about the sperm coming out after sex but with that she conceived in the 4th month.

Prayer and faith changes everything!
Okay
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
emmychib:
Thanks

You can check Funbell laboratory at Akowonjo in Egbeda or you can check OnGeorge laboratory at Ponle bus stop. So if you are going to Ponle enter bus going to Egbeda and stop at Ponle.
If you want to use Funbell, stop at egbeda and enter another bus going to dopemu roundabout,they'll stop you at Funbell before Akowonjo health center
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emmychib: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Igbaf:

You can check Funbell laboratory at Akowonjo in Egbeda or you can check OnGeorge laboratory at Ponle bus stop. So if you are going to Ponle enter bus going to Egbeda and stop at Ponle.
If you want to use Funbell, stop at egbeda and enter another bus going to dopemu roundabout,they'll stop you at Funbell before Akowonjo health center
Okay
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
JOIN OUR PRAYER RETREAT!
*Surrender and let God work*
for all waiting moms!!
For Muslim and Christian sisters
Click the link below to join
👉 https:///message/4DU3R3KO4TQWN1
Date : 29 - 30th July 2023
Forward to anyone trying to conceive

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dogzoneng: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hello mamas. How you doing?
I have been TTC for 8 years now. I had a c section for my first born and since then I haven't missed my period.

My cycle is irregular but I know when am ovulating. Still yet nothing.

Is there anyone who has gone through womb massage to turn it properly to aid conception? Did it work? Because I heard for some women, after a c section it becomes difficult to conceive except their womb is turned...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by formidablefunmi(f): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
So I heard ... But how true can it be? I asked my doc he said it's not true. Am confused too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by steveng23(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please house, what is the best treatment for oligospermia of just 5% live sperm cells. The semen is also infected with Proteus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twosquare(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
See a urologist. Also, get prescription to kill that bacteria. What you will need are supplements and eating good food....but you must first see a urologist to determine the cause of such low live sperm cells. It will be better if we know the count in millions.
steveng23:
Please house, what is the best treatment for oligospermia of just 5% live sperm cells. The semen is also infected with Proteus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jureal(f): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goodevening all, pls does anyone know where I can get preseed lubricant? I stay in ota ogun state. Thanks for your response in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Marakeem: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2023
steveng23:
if you can take herbs, reach me on: notforsaken2018@gmail.com. Wallahi, in three weeks, you will thank me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candance: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jureal:
Goodevening all, pls does anyone know where I can get preseed lubricant? I stay in ota ogun state. Thanks for your response in advance.

Check pharmacy line in Enu owa market Lagos island
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
mboii:

Do a sperm analysis.

Do a scan for Varicocele.

Above all check for infection (pus cells)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amieze: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good evening pls help me. I have a normal cycle of 25 to 25 days.I usually feel my ovulation pain but don’t see cervical mucus. I did AMH test me my result was 6.1 which was higher than normal me the doctor said I have PCOS. He gave me letrozole which I took but still didn’t conceive although I don’t see cervical mucus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jureal(f): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Okay, lagos Island is quite far for me. Thanks

candance:

Check pharmacy line in Enu owa market Lagos island

(1) (2) (3) ... (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.