Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400702 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28
Kingadex60:
work on the motility and morphology, the count is okay.. But jst try and boost it a bit too

Any solution how to work on the motility and morphology?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:23pm On Jan 29
Kingadex60:
give her palm oil to drink immediately and also take enough water

Thanks .she has poo the ear ring. Higher dose of paraffin/oil and fruits with plenty water.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29
wonyi:

Thanks .she has poo the ear ring. Higher dose of paraffin/oil and fruits with plenty water.
I know she'll poo it out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:36pm On Jan 29
Kingadex60:
I know she'll poo it out

My dear, this child came after 9 years. Countless IVf and surrogacy join. Iui like 3 or 4. Miscarriages nko . It is well. I panicked but worse case it's a surgery .

Eyes don tear. Did everything I was told and kept checking her poo. She poo the next day. Also gave fruits too. It's well

Was very active years back but now we are looking for money. Nigeria isn't smiling

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29
wonyi:

My dear, this child came after 9 years. Countless IVf and surrogacy join. Iui like 3 or 4. Miscarriages nko . It is well. I panicked but worse case it's a surgery .

Eyes don tear. Did everything I was told and kept checking her poo. She poo the next day. Also gave fruits too. It's well

Was very active years back but now we are looking for money. Nigeria isn't smiling
I understand it's well... Not easy.. May God help us all.... I've my own case too am facing too.... I hope on God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwor(f): 10:55am On Jan 30
Please help
My breast is bringing out milk
I've had ovary cyst before but the pain has subsided ,please what can I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30
tiwor:
Please help
My breast is bringing out milk
I've had ovary cyst before but the pain has subsided ,please what can I do?
go for Hormonal assay, it's high Prolactin that causes milk discharge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 3:39pm On Jan 30
Good afternoon mama's and papa's. I did home test yesterday afternoon and this morning and it showed positive but when I went for blood work this afternoon, it says indeterminate please, anything wrong?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prosper12345(m): 3:00am On Jan 31
Effects/Consequences Of blocked fallopian tube in women:
A blocked fallopian tube can prevent the egg from meeting sperm, leading to infertility. It may result from infections, endometriosis, or other factors. Treatment options include surgery or assisted reproductive technologies like IVF. Seeking medical advice is crucial for personalized guidance.
For enquiry, treatment or cure contact Whatsapp Boi Monday Chuks on+2348149071230

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Smartguyboy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01
mbok:

First go for scrotal scan to rule out varicocele
Go for hormonal profile test to make sure hormones are balanced. Do semen culture to rule out infection.
Once all these parameters are okay

Take manix with milk, vitamin E, Zinc, selenium and vitamin C.

Check again after 3 months and thank me later. My count is 95 million now and motility is 45% after 2 months on manix. Please drink enough milk o. I used Dano milk

Do you have sex during the time you were taking Manix?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hayzedibd(m): 8:52am On Feb 02
kunkelhanspeter:

Any solution how to work on the motility and morphology?
yes!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebabyamen: 1:43pm On Feb 02
AmakaRuby:
Good afternoon mama's and papa's. I did home test yesterday afternoon and this morning and it showed positive but when I went for blood work this afternoon, it says indeterminate please, anything wrong?

Give it a few more days and retake the blood test. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 3:33pm On Feb 02
Please what fertility supplements come highly recommended?
For male and female?
Annovulation and low sperm count?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02
hayzedibd:

yes!!

Which are ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 7:43pm On Feb 02
miraclebabyamen:

Give it a few more days and retake the blood test. Congratulations!

Thanks so much mama...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 8:05pm On Feb 02
Let me give my testimony and what I did differently.

So, my hubby and I have been trying to conceive for close to 5 years. We went to the hospital and they told us to run some tests which we did... Prolactin levels were high, tubes were okay, adhesion due to right ovarian cyst, fibroid seedlings and they said there is a possibility of pcos but they were not certain cos they found multiple follicles during transvaginal scan and I told them that I don't have pcos cos I had faith. They still went ahead and placed me on metformin for 3 months, cabergoline for a month and letrozole.. I took metformin and letrozole for 4 cycles but nothing(went back to the hospital every month and they kept on giving me metformin and letrozole) ... So, I decided to take a break for 2 months then on my own decided to continue taking cabergoline for at least 2 months, I bought vitamin E, ovaboost, omega 3... I said I was going to start taking those supplements when I'm done with cabergoline but never took them cos I wasn't even done, still had 2 weeks left.

I joined streams of joy 21days fast, joined the morning and evening prayers. I was very consistent with it, did everything pastor Jerry asked me to do cos I believed he was praying directly for me. And God did it, I missed my period the first day but decided to wait cos I've been 2days late before. The 3rd day came nothing and the fourth so, I decided to test and God showed us Mercy.

And not forgetting oh, when I and my hubby did the do, I laid on the bed, prayed and spoke to the s**rm, my egg and womb with all my heart . What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!!!

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apologize(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03
Health is wealth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:08pm On Feb 03
AmakaRuby:
Let me give my testimony and what I did differently.

So, my hubby and I have been trying to conceive for close to 5 years. We went to the hospital and they told us to run some tests which we did... Prolactin levels were high, tubes were okay, adhesion due to right ovarian cyst, fibroid seedlings and they said there is a possibility of pcos but they were not certain cos they found multiple follicles during transvaginal scan and I told them that I don't have pcos cos I had faith. They still went ahead and placed me on metformin for 3 months, cabergoline for a month and letrozole.. I took metformin and letrozole for 4 cycles but nothing(went back to the hospital every month and they kept on giving me metformin and letrozole) ... So, I decided to take a break for 2 months then on my own decided to continue taking cabergoline for at least 2 months, I bought vitamin E, ovaboost, omega 3... I said I was going to start taking those supplements when I'm done with cabergoline but never took them cos I wasn't even done, still had 2 weeks left.

I joined streams of joy 21days fast, joined the morning and evening prayers. I was very consistent with it, did everything pastor Jerry asked me to do cos I believed he was praying directly for me. And God did it, I missed my period the first day but decided to wait cos I've been 2days late before. The 3rd day came nothing but and the fourth so, I decided to test and God showed us Mercy.

And not forgetting oh, when I and my hubby did the do, I laid on the bed, prayed and spoke to the s**rm, my egg and womb with all my heart .

Congratulations sis. I tap from ur testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 9:44pm On Feb 03
TinaJoe:

Congratulations sis. I tap from ur testimony.

Amen!!! God will surely do it for you 🙏 thanks sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilev: 10:59am On Feb 12
mirob:

You can take serrapeptase, yimucao and xixiancao these two are Chinese tea, then add wobenzym, take on an empty stomach and wait for 45 minutes before food, preferably in the morning, then you can add castor oil massage. You can google fertility massage, these are what helped me when I had bilateral hydrosalpinx

Good morning everyone. This message is from mommdav

Good evening dearie. I have tried several times to sign into my nairaland account without success. I don't know what is going on.

Kindly help tell anyone in Lagos who is interested in Doctor's Best Serrapeptase, 90 capsules, 120,000 SPU, to get in touch with mirob. Very few remaining. It's 35k. Thanks always.

Copy mirob
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilev: 11:10am On Feb 12
mirob:

Sorry ma’am it has not ended, today is for TTC so let us all join live today on YouTube and God will answer our prayers.

Also let them know that the Halleluyah Challenge for February 2024 is ongoing. Anyone interested should join and not miss out on the blessing. Time is 11.59pm daily. Today is day 7th I think.

Anyone can upload the link to the YouTube channel here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chyima(f): 12:19pm On Feb 12
[quote author=Ogeleo post=127640566]

I used FOREMOST BASE HOSPITAL at Leventis bus stop, Coca-cola Area Ibadan.

My work HMO covered the hospital bill so I have no idea how much they charge people that doesn't have HMO✌️
[/quote
I have read about your fibroid situation,congrats on the sucessufull operation.
I am on the similar situation with you I was referred to LASUTH for the operation by my HMO.
I am a bit confuse especillay with how govt hospitals sometimes treat patients.
Please is LASUTH recommended for such delicate operation and does any one know any good hospital in Lagos that are efficient
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 5:15pm On Feb 12
Good evening fruitful mamas , this message is from momdav, anyone that is interested in Doctor Best Serrapeptase for tube blockage and you are in Lagos please contact me [mirob], only few are remaining and it 35,000 naira only per bottle and its 120 tablets in a bottle.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eagba(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.

Father king of Glory, we come before your throne of grace and ask that in any area that we have sinned against you that you have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen.
Father i pray that as many that are looking unto you for one blessing or the other, that you will grant it unto us in Jesus name, amen
Father, i pray that you will open your flood gate and pour down your blessings to each and everyone of us here this month in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for blessing, Joy, favour for us all this week in Jesus name, Amen
I pray that our going and coming in shall be blessed
Any plan of the enemy upon our lifes shall be distroyed in Jesus name
I pray and believe that this year will be greater year and better then the previous years for us all in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for does of us that are weak in spirit that you will strengthen us in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you father, for you are the Lord that changeth not, the unchangeable changer, the lion of the tribe of judah, the mighty one in battle, the beginining and the end, Unquenchable God, Mighty Worrior, king of kings and the lord of Lords.
I used myself, Ayauche, Curvy and other pregnant mamas as i point of contact that as many that are believing you Lord for the gift that comes from you alone, that this year is going to be a year of great testimonies here, a year of new songs, a year of rejoicing and celebration in our various homes in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray for our dh, that Lord you will give them the spirit of understand and cooperation in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you father, thank you Lord for answering our prayers here in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilev: 4:19am On Feb 14

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Daninya33: 6:30am On Feb 15
Happyfellow147:
Please what fertility supplements come highly recommended?
For male and female?
Annovulation and low sperm count?
If you are interested in herbal medicine then Whatsapp me on 090-5828-1699
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 4:46pm On Feb 16
Fertilev:

Also let them know that the Halleluyah Challenge for February 2024 is ongoing. Anyone interested should join and not miss out on the blessing. Time is 11.59pm daily. Today is day 7th I think.

Anyone can upload the link to the YouTube channel here. Thanks

Hello ma’am, please do you know how I can contact mommdav because someone wants me to give him one of the ovulation kit and I don’t know how to verify if he has paid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hayzedibd(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25
kunkelhanspeter:

Which are ?
Get honey(original)and black seed powder
Mix and take 2 spoonful of same PROPORTION
2 spoons before eating in the morning and 2 spoons before going to bed for 2-3 weeks
Then go for test....
Reach me on WhatsApp for testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 5:43pm On Feb 27
Good afternoon mamas please this is my scan result can anyone interpret it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 5:44pm On Feb 27
Please help me interpret the result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Johnwrite(m): 8:15am On Feb 28
Hmm, God will help u

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.