Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395400 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 7:24am On Feb 29
Adebizzy:
Please help me interpret the result
you've fibroid and infection so do the test that was recommended
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwor(f): 11:38am On Mar 02
Please help me with this result, what should I do?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 3greatnations: 8:15pm On Mar 03
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayuwo: 1:47pm On Mar 06
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 9:07am On Mar 07
Ayuwo:
Good afternoon mamas in the house, please how can one treat 1.5cm fibroid
go get herbs to shrink it and flush
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SMGAHC: 3:54pm On Mar 07
Please who knows any good fertility hospital around surulere Lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by njidekachi: 6:41am On Mar 10
Dear sabi mama, please I need your input

I did an evaluation november 2023 due to heart beat issues, my period came first in january and ever since then instead of seeing my period in febuary i noticed heavy cramps at my abdomen for 5days without period. Same also in this march for days without period.
Pls what can I do to see my period again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 7:32am On Mar 10
njidekachi:
Dear sabi mama, please I need your input

I did an evaluation november 2023 due to heart beat issues, my period came first in january and ever since then instead of seeing my period in febuary i noticed heavy cramps at my abdomen for 5days without period. Same also in this march for days without period.
Pls what can I do to see my period again
have u check if you're not pregnant, if not then use herbal to get your period back

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 2:12pm On Mar 12
Ogeleo:

Thank you dear.
I finally did my Fibroid surgery on Wednesday 13th December... I'm almost 2 weeks post Op.. And yes! I made sure I went to a hospital with GOOD HANDS

I'm still recovering 😊 and I thank God it was successful
Awrghhhhhh
God be praised.
I'm so happy for you dear.
Am sorry, I've been off this street for a while now.
Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations
May the Lord do you well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beekind: 6:57pm On Mar 12
I am asking for opinion from experienced people on the implication of these scanned medical results on ability to conceive a child.
Age of woman is 28 years old.
I am particularly concerned about fibroid and pcos.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beekind: 6:20pm On Mar 13
beekind:
I am asking for opinion from experienced people on the implication of these scanned medical results on ability to conceive a child.
Age of woman is 28 years old.
I am particularly concerned about fibroid and pcos.
Thank you.
Hello experienced mamas , please assist to provide some insights into this scan results .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Osoderi(m): 3:26am On Mar 16
Morning house. please who in Abuja have used Viva fertility clinic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnemuka(f): 12:48pm On Mar 17
If you have been trying to conceive for over a year with unexplained infertility ( Constant menstrual flow, No PCOS, Fibroid below 5cm, monthly ovulation) pls buy Vitamin D3 supplement and take it for atleast 3months. It works. 1tab of 2000iu everyday or 5000iu every 3days.
Best wishes everyone TTC

Attached is a pic

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 6:40am On Mar 18
Nnemuka:
If you have been trying to conceive for over a year with unexplained infertility ( Constant menstrual flow, No PCOS, Fibroid below 5cm, monthly ovulation) pls buy Vitamin D3 supplement and take it for atleast 3months. It works. 1tab of 2000iu everyday or 5000iu every 3days.
Best wishes everyone TTC

Attached is a pic
u use it and it works for u.. It might not work for other persons..... Body/immune system differs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnemuka(f): 12:03pm On Mar 18
Kingadex60:
u use it and it works for u.. It might not work for other persons..... Body/immune system differs
It's just a supplement. And it's recommended for everyone with a low level VitD.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by njidekachi: 11:33am On Mar 20
Thanks maam,it has finally come

Kingadex60:
have u check if you're not pregnant, if not then use herbal to get your period back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20
njidekachi:
Thanks maam,it has finally come

were u able to use any herbs or drugs for it to come out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funjosh(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20
Try Cinnamon Tea Soaked in Cloves Water
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by njidekachi: 1:13pm On Mar 21
No it came on it on

Kingadex60:
were u able to use any herbs or drugs for it to come out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mucheslizzy(f): 11:46pm On Mar 21
AmakaRuby:
Let me give my testimony and what I did differently.

So, my hubby and I have been trying to conceive for close to 5 years. We went to the hospital and they told us to run some tests which we did... Prolactin levels were high, tubes were okay, adhesion due to right ovarian cyst, fibroid seedlings and they said there is a possibility of pcos but they were not certain cos they found multiple follicles during transvaginal scan and I told them that I don't have pcos cos I had faith. They still went ahead and placed me on metformin for 3 months, cabergoline for a month and letrozole.. I took metformin and letrozole for 4 cycles but nothing(went back to the hospital every month and they kept on giving me metformin and letrozole) ... So, I decided to take a break for 2 months then on my own decided to continue taking cabergoline for at least 2 months, I bought vitamin E, ovaboost, omega 3... I said I was going to start taking those supplements when I'm done with cabergoline but never took them cos I wasn't even done, still had 2 weeks left.

I joined streams of joy 21days fast, joined the morning and evening prayers. I was very consistent with it, did everything pastor Jerry asked me to do cos I believed he was praying directly for me. And God did it, I missed my period the first day but decided to wait cos I've been 2days late before. The 3rd day came nothing and the fourth so, I decided to test and God showed us Mercy.

And not forgetting oh, when I and my hubby did the do, I laid on the bed, prayed and spoke to the s**rm, my egg and womb with all my heart . What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!!!

Powerful testimony. Congratulations. I rejoice with you

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Qveee: 12:29pm On Mar 22
mirob:
Good evening fruitful mamas , this message is from momdav, anyone that is interested in Doctor Best Serrapeptase for tube blockage and you are in Lagos please contact me [mirob], only few are remaining and it 35,000 naira only per bottle and its 120 tablets in a bottle.

Thanks

Please I’m interested in getting this, can you please send your contact
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 4:27pm On Mar 22
Mucheslizzy:

Powerful testimony. Congratulations. I rejoice with you

Thank you much mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mucheslizzy(f): 9:07pm On Mar 22
Greetings mummies in the house, who knows how okro is being used to increase fertility?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 4:28pm On Mar 24
Qveee:

Please I’m interested in getting this, can you please send your contact
i

Hello ma’am , you can contact me on 0 8 0 3 5 4 1 1 3 4 3. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 3:17am On Mar 26
Please what does this HSG result mean.

Both fallopian tubes shows mild increase in Calibre with persistent contrast loculation.

Conclusion
Patent right and left fallopian tubes with signs of hydrosalpinx.

Can one still conceive naturally with this results above? Please help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:02am On Mar 30
mbok:
Please what does this HSG result mean.

Both fallopian tubes shows mild increase in Calibre with persistent contrast loculation.

Conclusion
Patent right and left fallopian tubes with signs of hydrosalpinx.

Can one still conceive naturally with this results above? Please help
Medically. Hydrosalpinx will prevent you from conceiving even if the tubes were open. Its a condition where the tube appears swollen and is filled with toxic fluids. It's an infection of the fallopian tube. The conclusion is that both tubes are open but they both have hydrosalpinx. Go for tubal treatment

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dsimedic: 11:26am On Mar 30
This may look foolish, but have you tried adopting and taking care of a complete stranger as your own?

This singular act, when done right and successfully to a glorious end has the potential to recreate lost wombs and also allow a baby conveniently reside in your womb for nine months without mishap till you birth him or her as yours.

Note:

Your display of affection on the adopted child must not change, after your own baby arrives.
You should not suddenly decide to make your adopted child a slave to your own baby or begin to make the house unbearable and unlivable for them

If you do, the consequences will be disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mimiwems2(f): 4:03pm On Mar 31
I just to share a testimony with you all.

If you have tried every supplement and you didn't get results..Go for miracell.
It is guarantee. It works. The testimonies of this product o po ju- meaning it is plenty and many more.
Do someone good by telling friends or enemies about miracell only when you tried it as I am doing now.
God bless you.
Email ✉️ - ewiwilemuchechi@gmail.com

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mimiwems2(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31
Still continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.