Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,628 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445559 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Oluwatise2401: Hi Ladies! Am more of a newbie in the house but I peep a lot . I will like to commend all the fruitful mums in the house for the contributions,advise and most importantly the prayers on this thread, may Alimighty God reward each and everyone of us with fruit of the womb IJN.
Please permit me to share my testimony on this thread
I have been TTC for about 32 month,I had a case of very high prolactin with a benign tumor and was placed on a drug to bring on my period. After that I never missed a period , we tried different stuff from local herbs to clomid but nothing seems to work, So late last year DH and I decided to go through the IVF route. We met with the Doctor and did a comprehensive investigations and it still came back that the prolactin is still very high( meaning I can not ovulate on my own at all) and DH has low sperm count, so we decided to start the procedure in May. We waited for my 21 days to commence the IVF, on the day of the first injection to start down regulation I did pregnancy test just to be sure I wasn't pregnant it came out negative. I started the injection( it's suppose to bring on period) on the 10th day on the injection I spotted and told the Doctor and he said to continue the injection,after that day no more spotting or period,so I was told to come in for scan to check my womb lining, and after that a blood test( which I had no clue of wot for) to cut a long story short the blood test came back POSITIVE for pregnancy,I couldn't believe it. Am still in shock. I just want to encourage someone that the God we serve is still very much alive and that miracles still happens.
I NEVER SEE THIS KIND GOD BEFORE OO!! !
WO-N-DER (3ce)
I never see i never see o! Wonder wonder wonder wonder.

Congrats sis. Happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
GenBuhari: I am looking after a long absence from the thread.

Wow !! congrats to Seanbell, I do not even recall that you became pregnant.

All other new mothers and mothers-to-be (including those about to become pregnant ) best wishes to you all.

God has shown pity on me again and my wife is 6 weeks pregnant.

Wow! Congrats! GOD IS GREAT
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Iyabetajos: @Goldenbay sorry no mind aproko lyk me oh bt favourdgal is on vacation chillin wit dh oh.seems she mentioned it somewhere its wel wit all of us

Thanks darl, how have you been?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
favored gal:

Hey darling. Went on vacation for two weeks...just got back today. Hopefully 3 of us (me, hubs and LO) came back. Thanks for checking up on me.

How u dey na? I see you v suspended ttc. Whatever he matter is, i pray that the long hand of the lord will reach out to you
Welcome ma dear,hope d vacation was cool? yea, you,dh and lo. It is so ma dear. Yea,have suspended ttc,but all is well with me now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
udoka....thank u very much.The normal value is hFSH 9(normal value 4-20. Prolactine 27(normal value 6-24). hLH 11(normal value 4-20). Progesterone 5.5(normal value 5-36). The test was done on the 21st day of my cycle but i saw my period the next day.
All...happy sunday.baby dust to u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
@All: Please how do I change my profile name on NL?

Thanks for the anticipated responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2013
FAVOUREDGAL wow welcome back.from ur handwritin i can c u had a blast.fingers crossed make e b u ,dh,n loS(little ones)AMEN OH.welcome dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2013
cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2013
Goldenbaby:
Welcome ma dear,hope d vacation was cool? yea, you,dh and lo. It is so ma dear. Yea,have suspended ttc,but all is well with me now.

Amen. and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2013
Iyabetajos: FAVOUREDGAL wow welcome back.from ur handwritin i can c u had a blast.fingers crossed make e b u ,dh,n loS(little ones)AMEN OH.welcome dear

thanks dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2013
@favored gal:
Welcome back and I believe its the 3 or 4 of you that returned together. Stay blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2013
@All: Please how do I change my
profile name on NL?
I've tried it the way I thought its done but its not working.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2013
Toyin Akan: @All: Please how do I change my
profile name on NL?
I've tried it the way I thought its done but its not working.

I don't think it can be changed except by opening a new account with the new name. But let's see if any sabi mama will come on and give you a different solution.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2013
@ Mummyf, Cjnone2, Alwaystrue, Omonikiba, Safe06, Dreamsinbc, Amaturahman and All Mummy's and Dad's here. I want to say a big thank you to you all for your comments and advice on my post on my predicament with my Dr asking for N50k before touching my lab result.

I and my hubby have decided to go to a proper hospital / Fertility Clinic if need be when we get all our results on Wednesday. This way, we know we're getting the right advice and whatever advice or option they give us can be followed up on.

I read somewhere about Regenesis Clinic in Ikeja, anyone know about them pls share. Happy new week Fruitful Mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2013
Toyin Akan: @All: Please how do I change my profile name on NL?

Send me a pm including the new id and reason for change, I'll forward it to admin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2013
Fvine: @ Mummyf, Cjnone2, Alwaystrue, Omonikiba, Safe06, Dreamsinbc, Amaturahman and All Mummy's and Dad's here. I want to say a big thank you to you all for your comments and advice on my post on my predicament with my Dr asking for N50k before touching my lab result.

I and my hubby have decided to go to a proper hospital / Fertility Clinic if need be when we get all our results on Wednesday. This way, we know we're getting the right advice and whatever advice or option they give us can be followed up on.

I read somewhere about Regenesis Clinic in Ikeja, anyone know about them pls share. Happy new week Fruitful Mamas
I heard true care fertility clinic is also good. I plan using there.one street off Adeola odeku vi.dey don't ttend to nyoda thing except from fertility issues.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2013
Toyin Akan: @favored gal:
Welcome back and I believe its the 3 or 4 of you that returned together. Stay blessed.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Fvine: @ Mummyf, Cjnone2, Alwaystrue, Omonikiba, Safe06, Dreamsinbc, Amaturahman and All Mummy's and Dad's here. I want to say a big thank you to you all for your comments and advice on my post on my predicament with my Dr asking for N50k before touching my lab result.

Someone on this forum got triplets from regenesis during her firt iui try.
So if you live on the mainland, may be worth a try

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2013
onyinyechika:
I heard true care fertility clinic is also good. I plan using there.one street off Adeola odeku vi.dey don't ttend to nyoda thing except from fertility issues.
I hear its good but havent read anyone on this forum that has gotten a bfp tho. Olive branch (dr emeka) is also a fertility clinic if u live on d island
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2013
gudmorning all, have been feeling sad for sometime now. Don't know y i get this feeling. Oh God hear our cries and answer us. I need some upliftment. Myl my wedding annis is on the 13th of june. 4yrs of marriage. Oh Jesus, i need a bfp as my annisversary present.

Sorry for boring you all. Just a feeling i had to let out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2013
@favored gal...welcome back. hop ur vacation was romantic.
@chidinma...happy wedding anniversary in adv.it is wel with u sweety. pls try to relax and b joyful. may God crown ur 4th anni with bfp. pls i suggest u and dh engage on fasting, prayer and high praises on d day of ur anni.remind God of His promises in d bible that neva fails on fruitfulness.u sha celeb ur next yr anni wit ur twins, sorry na triplet.cheers sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
dominique:

Send me a pm including the new id and reason for change, I'll forward it to admin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
chidima: gudmorning all, have been feeling sad for sometime now. Don't know y i get this feeling. Oh God hear our cries and answer us. I need some upliftment. Myl my wedding annis is on the 13th of june. 4yrs of marriage. Oh Jesus, i need a bfp as my annisversary present.

It is well with you my Sister. If you can recollect some of the GOOD things God did for you in the past, this should be your starting point in prayer at this time. Thank Him very well for those GOOD things & you will be relieved as you pray. The Lord Almighty in His Infinite Mercies will give you a BFP this month of June for your anniversary in JESUS name.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Toyin Akan:

I don't know how to send a mail on pm. Can you give me your e-mail address? Better still, I can write it here:....
1. I realized I should have used a nickname to open my NL account, but I used my real names.
2. Also, not realising that my real names can be googled by anyone.
3. The information I've posted on this forum is not the type I want public.

Those are my reasons.
I want my new name to be: IYA IBEJI
Thanks Dominique.

Its easy to send pm, just click on my profile and click on 'send email message'. But since you've stated the new name and reason here, its no longer necessary, I'll copy this and send to admin.

Just ran a search on Iya Ibeji and I see its already used by a member (registered 2005). I decided to check Iya-ibeji and its free. Do I go with this or you have another in mind?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chi16: @favored gal...welcome back. hop ur vacation was romantic.
@chidinma...happy wedding anniversary in adv.it is wel with u sweety. pls try to relax and b joyful. may God crown ur 4th anni with bfp. pls i suggest u and dh engage on fasting, prayer and high praises on d day of ur anni.remind God of His promises in d bible that neva fails on fruitfulness.u sha celeb ur next yr anni wit ur twins, sorry na triplet.cheers sis.

Very romantic.. went to they city of love (Paris)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
chidima: gudmorning all, have been feeling sad for sometime now. Don't know y i get this feeling. Oh God hear our cries and answer us. I need some upliftment. Myl my wedding annis is on the 13th of june. 4yrs of marriage. Oh Jesus, i need a bfp as my annisversary present.

Its well, happy anniversary in advance...may it be unto you as you have requested
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Goodday to all u wonderful ladies, iam new on this thread, i'hv been following u ppe deligently on this thread am so please so meet a fellow wonderful & encouragable women like u. am a TTC mother, even tho age is not on my side am 40 this september but i still believe dat God will give me my heart desire. I just notice i have a sticky mucus during my ovulation dont know if am no longer ovulation, i bought fertilAid and fertilCM few days ago. keep watching, fingers cross.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
@oct20

Day 21 is not a good day for lh,fsh and prolactin test, best day is CD3. its a good day for progesterone test, from the test its obvious you didnt ovulate that cycle.
However, if we are to go by that result, your fsh and lh is good, with good ratio balance. your prolactin is only slightly elevated.
if you have money redo lh, fsh and prolacin on cd3 for better result.

All the best dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Baaby
My sister age is number,take care of yourself by eating healthy food.
i can identity with the sticky mucous l had it in the past. it doesnt mean you no longer ovulate, it means you are not producing fertile mucous that will aid conception.
my 10 cent tips are:
take lots of water from C1 to O
take low dose Vitamin C (100 m.g) from C1 - O
take pure green tea from c1 - O
use Preseed during BD in ur O period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
haba?. na watin be this, God abeg I dey ur hand. I bought this dyna product suggested by some mummies here that it shrinks fibroid. I have finished the capsule but honestly I no understand watin I dey see o o. I dey feel very very honey for vj these few days. I have even prayed for God not to allow me enter temptation ooo. The thing no wan stop. To add pepper to injury, dh traveled for the past two weeks so u can imagine what am going through. most times, I had to cross my legs in the office as to subdue the feelings. still no show. no be lie ooo. Its real. as I dey here, my sisters no be me dey ooo. yes? the drugs dey work, I can feel some positive impart on my body since I started the drugs but this sensitive feeling on my vj. I no fit shout. I feel like grabing any man around me oooo. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
@doublebls
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. easy ooo, no grab ur oga for office ooo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.