Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422935 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
dominique:

Its easy to send pm, just click on my profile and click on 'send email message'. But since you've stated the new name and reason here, its no longer necessary, I'll copy this and send to admin.

Just ran a search on Iya Ibeji and I see its already used by a member (registered 2005). I decided to check Iya-ibeji and its free. Do I go with this or you have another in mind?

Oh! God bless you. Iya-Ibeji is perfect. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin
doublebls: haba?. na watin be this, God abeg I dey ur hand. I bought this dyna product suggested by some mummies here that it shrinks fibroid. I have finished the capsule but honestly I no understand watin I dey see o o. I dey feel very very honey for vj these few days. I have even prayed for God not to allow me enter temptation ooo. The thing no wan stop. To add pepper to injury, dh traveled for the past two weeks so u can imagine what am going through. most times, I had to cross my legs in the office as to subdue the feelings. still no show. no be lie ooo. Its real. as I dey here, my sisters no be me dey ooo. yes? the drugs dey work, I can feel some positive impart on my body since I started the drugs but this sensitive feeling on my vj. I no fit shout. I feel like grabing any man around me oooo. cry cry cry cry

shocked lol, roflmao, abegi hol'bori till ya dh returns o, no go grab landlord o grin

On a serious note, pls tell me more abt the dyna product - when/where bought and cost, reaction and how effective it is (like u've already mentioned it's good. OK).I have done a local search on Nairaland but couldn't find it mentioned elsewhere otuside your quoted post. A wider google search only showed 'firewood processr' embarassed. Most importantly, are your fibroids big? I have them plenty and big and have taken all sorts of stuff to no avail. I wouldn't ming giving it a shot if u recommend. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] grin@ doublebls, laugh don kill me finish. Abeg slap you vj and tel it to behave. Also pray at that moments. It works we'll for me. Goodluck on d meds.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
@chidinmalicious chichi,please cheer up,ur happy days are near,don't take God's silence as denial,He's preparing d best for u,abi u no wan born presido?ehen so chillax,take a chill pill and keep praising God.@Baaby,don't allow ur age disturb u,there's no where in any holy book that says if u no born pikin before or after 4o,u no go make heaven,so just do the right things @ d right time,eat well,exercise,bend down low @ d right time,pray every time. Its well with u. @doublebls,warizdat?shuuuu,u tori weak м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ooo,abeg hold bori oooo,abi I go call diz one spiritual conji?I piri ur dh when he return,just make sure say aboniki balm dey close to massage him back when u finish with him. @zeezylicious zeezy,how preps?its well with u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Baaby: Goodday to all u wonderful ladies, iam new on this thread, i'hv been following u ppe deligently on this thread am so please so meet a fellow wonderful & encouragable women like u. am a TTC mother, even tho age is not on my side am 40 this september but i still believe dat God will give me my heart desire. I just notice i have a sticky mucus during my ovulation dont know if am no longer ovulation, i bought fertilAid and fertilCM few days ago. keep watching, fingers cross.

You are welcome to the thread. May your stay here be short in JESUS name. Remain prayerful and focused. It is well with you.

@Doublebls: Abeg hold body O!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Oct 20: udoka....thank u very much.The normal value is hFSH 9(normal value 4-20. Prolactine 27(normal value 6-24). hLH 11(normal value 4-20). Progesterone 5.5(normal value 5-36). The test was done on the 21st day of my cycle but i saw my period the next day.
All...happy sunday.baby dust to u all.

@Oct, d lab am using do hormonal assay 2 times. Cd2/3 for FSH and others on cd23. Hope cd21 gets all the results well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
safe06: @chidinmalicious chichi,please cheer up,ur happy days are near,don't take God's silence as denial,He's preparing d best for u,abi u no wan born presido?ehen so chillax,take a chill pill and keep praising God.@Baaby,don't allow ur age disturb u,there's no where in any holy book that says if u no born pikin before or after 4o,u no go make heaven,so just do the right things @ d right time,eat well,exercise,bend down low @ d right time,pray every time. Its well with u. @doublebls,warizdat?shuuuu,u tori weak м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ooo,abeg hold bori oooo,abi I go call diz one spiritual conji?I piri ur dh when he return,just make sure say aboniki balm dey close to massage him back when u finish with him. @zeezylicious zeezy,how preps?its well with u.
Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
udoka2: @Baaby
My sister age is number,take care of yourself by eating healthy food.
i can identity with the sticky mucous l had it in the past. it doesnt mean you no longer ovulate, it means you are not producing fertile mucous that will aid conception.
my 10 cent tips are:
take lots of water from C1 to O
take low dose Vitamin C (100 m.g) from C1 - O
take pure green tea from c1 - O
use Preseed during BD in ur O period.

@Udoka2,
Thank u Nwannem, may God hear u & all TTC mothers in this forum, am bless with ur advise as i have stared immediately no wasting time, wanted to go 4 HSG but not sure if i can withstand d pains, so decided to purchase felopio tampon which i found through google, i see the particle during flushing as stated by Maria the owner of the product. Lot of baby dust to all of us.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sotum2: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
please my lovely sisters and brothers here, forgive me for bringing this testimony late into this place, i 've posted it in God's sent thread in religion forum, bt my conscience keep judging me dat i dint post it here dat i only came in here to tell you people i 've zero count but when God did it i din't come to post my testimony here.

@All below is my testimony, May God continue to bless this servant Vic and his ministry. I have collected my S/A result and for the first time in my life I am experiencing a real miracle…. I am now a living withness to what God can do.
My count that was Zero count since 5 years is now reading 2million still surprise. 2mil and I have not gone for Servant Vic deliverance except the revival water and anointing oil that he prayed on and I use it and am still using it

God of wonder, Pleaseeeeeeeeeee All , God is alive and he is still in the healing business……Praise master Jesus.
@all anytime you hear something negative about any man of God always confirm it bf you speak out, some negative post here nearly discourage me bt the first day he prayed on phone with me i was convinced he is a man of God cos i knew how i felt that very day

when i saw this funkybaybee testimony in God's sent tread, my heart skip & i said let me copy it & drop it here for others here to see dat God is faithful than what we think.
cus it means if i go for deliverance mine will increase to uncountable mil.

BELOW IS FUNKYBAYBEE TESTIMONY FROM GODSENT THREAD IN RELIGION:

funkybaybee: Hello Everyone, sure you all had a nice weekend?

@Godsent, how are you n your boy? actually dint know you had a separate thread. Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience because you honestly don't know how you have helped some of us including me.

I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while, benefitting from the tips until a few weeks ago when I finally signed on. Visited servant Vic and I can boldly say he is a true man of God. Without collecting a dime from you, God truly is using him. The blessed water and olive oil works wonders.

I have been TTC for over 2yrs now, having done 3 failed IVFs. Hubby was diagnosed with a low sperm count. And I used to have strange dreams. Truly TTC is more spiritual than medical because even after my failed ivfs, doctors never had a concrete reason for the failure. Am under 30, No blocked tubes, I ovulate normally. The reason for the Ivf was because of hubby's low sperm count. we visited the servant and I can say since then my dream life has changed, I now remember my dreams when I wake up and no more sexual intercourse in my dream. After hubby's deliverance last two Thursdays ( I had gone for mine the week Godsent posted his contact details), servant insisted that we go for another sperm analysis even after I had asked him if we could go for another IVF which he said we should hold on and see the work of GOD in our lives. we did the test and to my surprise hubby's count has increased from 1.5 million to 54million. My sisters we were shocked. Though we have been taking vitamins for about 3months but not forgetting that we had been on drugs/herbs since last year with no significant improvement.

Waiting anxiously for a POSITIVE result soon by Gods Grace. Lets keep this thread alive, because there so many people that have benefitted from this but haven't come here to testify. With the increase of people I see at the servants place on thursdays compared to when I first went there,it sure means that this thread is of sooo much help.

Sorry for the long post.

May God Almighty wipe our tears soon In shaa Allah, amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ Doublebls grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Doublebls lyk seriously LWKMD.Haba u funny oh.i passed tru d same thing few weeks ago after takin maca.Dh had to start sleepin wit jeans cos d guy hear am for my hand.na so we com discuss wit SAFE mama.say make i stop before i go begin dey follow dh go office ohh lolzz.dey drink cold water to chillllll dwn dere(wink)hard luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bia double how much is d merisin(safe's tone). Abeg give details me I like dat kind thing. Is it d shop in Utako?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
AHHH kaynee even u?abeg LMAO no go wonjour dh oh.me i no dey.i go buy una walkin stick lolzzzzzz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hallo mothers, how are we doing. Have really been busy, my G.mother inlaw(hubby's gra ma)is ill and I have been shuffling their place, my work, home and all. Its not easy, haven't had enough sleep for like three days now. God dey for her ooo, I pray God help me give her more years,want her to see my baby(babies), she always pray for it. Though she is a great grama already since 14years, but I want her to see my hubby's own too. God, thy will be done.

@GenBuhari, waooo, how lovely to hear from you, congrats on your wife pregnancy, she will definately carry to full term. You never hear or read? No more miscarriages on this thread, so be rest assured, you are a father.

@Favouredgal, welcome back, as you have said, so shall it be, we are waiting for your testimony.

@Sotum, congrats, God will do more for you.

@Udoka, weldone. How body? Am sure belly don dey show now abi? Remember u said you will do shakara ooo, so get nice gowns now you have not started getting them. God is with you love.

@All, we are closer to our miracles than before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
omonikiba: Hallo mothers, how are we doing. Have really been busy, my G.mother inlaw(hubby's gra ma)is ill and I have been shuffling their place, my work, home and all. Its not easy, haven't had enough sleep for like three days now. God dey for her ooo, I pray God help me give her more years,want her to see my baby(babies), she always pray for it. Though she is a great grama already since 14years, but I want her to see my hubby's own too. God, thy will be done.

Eya!!! May the Lord restore her health and give her speedy recovery. There is nothing prayers cannot do, God will keep her for your children in Jesus name. The Lord is your strenght.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
omonikiba: Hallo mothers, how are we doing. Have really been busy, my G.mother inlaw(hubby's gra ma)is ill and I have been shuffling their place, my work, home and all. Its not easy, haven't had enough sleep for like three days now. God dey for her ooo, I pray God help me give her more years,want her to see my baby(babies), she always pray for it. Though she is a great grama already since 14years, but I want her to see my hubby's own too. God, thy will be done.

@GenBuhari, waooo, how lovely to hear from you, congrats on your wife pregnancy, she will definately carry to full term. You never hear or read? No more miscarriages on this thread, so be rest assured, you are a father.

@Favouredgal, welcome back, as you have said, so shall it be, we are waiting for your testimony.

@Sotum, congrats, God will do more for you.

@Udoka, weldone. How body? Am sure belly don dey show now abi? Remember u said you will do shakara ooo, so get nice gowns now you have not started getting them. God is with you love.

@All, we are closer to our miracles than before.
Amen. Thanks. I pray God grants your gran inlaw more years and i pray your lo comes very very soon. The lord will have mercy and make it so ijn

Btw where is mamaT
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thank you my sisters. I know it is well,but sometimes certain event can bring up the pain. Thank God for this forum, where we share our joys and pains.

@chi16, how do u know i want triplets. lov u gal.

lov u all .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 5:50am On Jun 11, 2013
omonikiba...May the good Lord grant her good health nd she will live to see ur children's children in jesus name.
@all...good morning to yu all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sparkle777(f): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2013
sotum2: please my lovely sisters and brothers here, forgive me for bringing this testimony late into this place, i 've posted it in God's sent thread in religion forum, bt my conscience keep judging me dat i dint post it here dat i only came in here to tell you people i 've zero count but when God did it i din't come to post my testimony here.

@All below is my testimony, May God continue to bless this servant Vic and his ministry. I have collected my S/A result and for the first time in my life I am experiencing a real miracle…. I am now a living withness to what God can do.
My count that was Zero count since 5 years is now reading 2million still surprise. 2mil and I have not gone for Servant Vic deliverance except the revival water and anointing oil that he prayed on and I use it and am still using it

God of wonder, Pleaseeeeeeeeeee All , God is alive and he is still in the healing business……Praise master Jesus.
@all anytime you hear something negative about any man of God always confirm it bf you speak out, some negative post here nearly discourage me bt the first day he prayed on phone with me i was convinced he is a man of God cos i knew how i felt that very day

when i saw this funkybaybee testimony in God's sent tread, my heart skip & i said let me copy it & drop it here for others here to see dat God is faithful than what we think.
cus it means if i go for deliverance mine will increase to uncountable mil.

BELOW IS FUNKYBAYBEE TESTIMONY FROM GODSENT THREAD IN RELIGION:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2013
hello ladies...my dw is feeling very emotional and cry baby like since ytday - 10dpo, is it any normal?
i know hormones run kinda high after ovulation, but this is really extreme, read somewhere it cud be a sign of bfp!.....anyone experienced this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2013
@ripvanwink I pray its bfp, it ll be bfp in sha Allah. @doublebls...ℓ☺ℓ! Am seriously wondering y nobody suggested mastubation o, is it wrong or wat?...... Its better than nothing o in dis situation. @safe sweetie I was expecting u wld suggest it o,abi ko da ni. Cos I do it somtimes o. " using my hand to stimulate my clitoris"

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2013
@sotum nd funkybaybee,d holy book says rejoice wit those dat rejoice, so i rejoice with u today.congrats once again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2013
Gudmorng fruitful mums nd dads.@Alwaystrue,u mia small,hope u r good.come nd edify us small. u are next 4 a miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2013
@mamaoge: Dyna Pharmacy, Gouba Shopping Plaza Opp. MFM, Beside Chisco Transport, Utako, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
tell us how far later
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2013
Hello Fruitful Mummies and Daddies, How Una Bori? @Favoredgal present ma!!! grin . @Doublebis, woris wrong wif U? Shuo angry them dey worry U? Girls dey binu oooo!!! Will you hurry up and tell us the name of the mericen cool We wanna knack Akpako joor lipsrsealed grin . @All, hope say ℓ̊ talk all of una mind ooo!!! Wadooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2013
@All, Good morning fruitful mommas. Hope you are all taking advantage of the prevailing cool weather wink. May the Lord crown our efforts with good success.

@doublebls, I thought you would post the name of the product itself undecided and all the other questions I asked. Thanks anyways for the detail provided, I should be able to make further enquiry with that. Will give the house feedback on my findings.

Sparkling baby dust to us all kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2013
onyinyechika:
I heard true care fertility clinic is also good. I plan using there.one street off Adeola odeku vi.dey don't ttend to nyoda thing except from fertility issues.
Thanks. Same for Regenesis. I live on the mainland and want somewhere on the mainland.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2013
favored gal:
Someone on this forum got triplets from regenesis during her firt iui try.
So if you live on the mainland, may be worth a try
. Thank You. I read that triplets testimony sometime way back here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2013
Dear All, does this computer test works?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
@doublebls, as others have said, my hand no dey ooo. Wow@that feeling. Pls warn your DH to arrive swiftly o! And pls stop taking the medicine for now, abeg! LMAO!!!
@Omonikiba, may God continue to keep her for you. Her heart's desire for you will be granted, and not only will she be alive to witness it, God will grant her the sound mind to be fully aware of your testimony.
@Sotum2, congratulations!

Mini tutorial up at www.frostedbakeshopng..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.