Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394061 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
@kaynee thank you so much for your kind words.The thought of reading every single thread is scary!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sotum2: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
GenBuhari: @All,
Madam is doing ok with the little one. Our only concern is her high BP at 11 weeks.

@Sotum2, consider the matter dropped I can see that spirituality is very important for many people on this thread and you are a trusted member of the thread I hope no hard feelings remain, I had wrongly assumed you were one of those who just posts solely to promote their business or product.People know my views about the need to persist with treatment with or without spirituality. Wish you the best.

@Chidima
It is right sometimes to take a break from treatment and medicine. Give money to the church as you would do normally but not all the money you could use for treatment if you were still getting treated.

@GenBuhari, Pls forgive me If i would have hurt u with my response, pls let by gone be by gone, I appreciate every body on this thread, because before I sign up, I had been reading and i know we have a lot of encouraging words from people like u to those trying to be fathers or mothers, even the prayers u people prayed for me must be part of my success story today.

When i emailed godsent for Servant Vic's number and I went for his Revival and my count moved to 2million, i come here to share my testimony, now that God rewrote my story of 2million to 47million, I immediately shared the testimony at Godsent thread in Religion section(HOW TO CONQUER BARENESS SPIRITUALLY/PHYSICALLY)I also felt i should come here and do same, so If by my presentation I did not present it well pls let every one who it offended find a place in their heart to forgive me, I actually called servant Vic and when I narrated this issue to him, he told me to be a peace maker otherwise the devil will rob me of my miracle, the joy of my story that have become testimony is more than anything to me presently. Pls I need forgiveness from all, so that my testimony will be permanent.

God bless all and attend to all that are still having case that man can not help except him(Almighty God) IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
@arly mama, its nice to see u on this thread again God bless u for starting this thread. How is ur handsome bobo? God bless him too.

@doublebis, jus relax and give total control to God. HE will not allow u see evil IJN. Amen
@zeezy and alwaystrue, we are fine thank you.God bless.

LORD let the rain of ur BFPS fall on this thread.this is the month of VICTORIES. Let there be shouts of joy this month in JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
When @arlington started this thread, I doubt she envisaged what it has turned out 2 be today. Thanks sister!
Dh is landing 2mrw. Armed to the teeth with @safe's missiles, am going in for the kill(Romantically oo)

@dreamsbinc do not over-think oo. It results In those things u mentioned. Please my sis. Relaxx.

@Udoka, google can make sense ooo. Dnt worry, u'l get tired of the kicks soonest! Much love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Tundesenun,Amen to your prayer. May G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D bless you.
@favouredgal, it is well my sister,the second half of this year will favour you Amen
@Doublebls,All will be well.the pics below is for you.
@Arlington aka founder and general overseer, you are welcome back, was very happy when I saw your post.thanks for the post..

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 4:00am On Jul 13, 2013
@ Dreamsinc, thanks for looking out for me. Hmmm if I tell you what's been happening to me for the past 3 weeks, I just thank God that I'm alive. It's been real spiritual battle. I haven't been to work, enemies want to turn themselves mad not me just because I want to have a child. Oga o, Wetin person no go see for this TTC. It's well and I repeat Alhamdullah that I'm alive.

To all my muslim sisters, Ramadan Kareem!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2013
@Beetle,the devil is a liar and also a losser and he has lost the battle in your life already.It is well with u.

@All,good morning,do av a pleasant weekend,it is well with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2013
@Beetle,the devil is a liar and also a losser and he has lost the battle in your life already.It is well with u.

@All,good morning,do av a pleasant weekend,it is well with us all.

@Goldenbaby,amen and u too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2013
@doublebls stop worrying too much cos it will make ur trouble double jst keep on believing the words of God all this will soon be a story,may the joy of d lord be ur streanght.@ all am jst peepingnooo still in Enugu my mum inlaw is in admission for breast cancer.Everybody help me thank God for a successful operation (breast cut out)we hv been praying for dat and God has done it @all in every condition let's continue thanking God cus he must surely fulfil his words.Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
@udosky my dear u really try with dis eweduoo I find it here in enugu and hv eaten it once hmmmmmmm its more like medicine than soup I mean the taste but all d same its ok and my question is is it jst one serve each day or twice,like me I eat once but in a large quantity.hope our angel is bouncing in there.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
@golden baby amen and thanks

@beetle..you will come out victoriois. Dont relent in your prayers

@amy thank God for the successful operation. My prayer is that he will complete and perfect that which he has started in your lives ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
embarassed@all,i salute all of una,but una no answer talk more of welcoming me ekwaah? I tire oh,anywaysha,i don welcome moi self by myself.
@zeezy,thanks dear,i c u. wink .
Wish every1 a happi wknd.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Beetle, no matter what it is, it's just a passing phase. May God not give us trials too tough to bear.
@Amynimas, thank God for successful surgery. I wish her speedy recovery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ doubles, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear , its well . GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will fight ur battle.
@sotum, i love ur spirit, †нªηкs for apologising.

@ goldenbabe, †нªηкs for Τ̣̣ђё DP. U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ always in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ prayer
@ Arly, U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ΩεІςφ♏ε , thanks for remembering us.
@ udopaully, hope U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ loving Τ̣̣ђё kicks, how's DH.
Safe, Gen, mummyf, iyabetajos, mamat ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ others dat i didn't mention , GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will visit all of us also join me in thanking GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for adding another year to DH .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
@pintoxx welcome...hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
@all pls what is adenomyosis,the pelvic scan that I did today revealed that.pls help me out ooo[confused and unhappy]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
@tundeseun..it sounded like a yoruba name....anyways just put in google and its a form of endometriusis....pls google it and read up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2013
@All: A very happy Sunday to us all. I hope we all slept well.

May the BFPs that the devil stole from us in the 1st half of the year, be Restored completely by the LORD ALMIGHTY in this 2nd half in JESUS name. Amen!!!!!!!!! No one on this thread will end this year without a firm and solid BFP in JESUS name.
To all the Moms with LOs, you shall all carry to full term and see your children's children in JESUS name. Amen!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2013
The kind stomach me they get ehhhh....... a doctor told me that my enemy get ulcer...
I didnt go to church today cos of the pains........

@all i greet o..... Eku sunday, Eku enjoyment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2013
wannabeamum: The kind stomach me they get ehhhh....... a doctor told me that my enemy get ulcer...
I didnt go to church today cos of the pains........

@all i greet o..... Eku sunday, Eku enjoyment.

most ulcers are to do with H pylori bacteria so let ur doctor recommend the treatment for that.
To complement it one thing that i find that works for me is a slice of pawpaw first thing in the morning(seems to hurt in the morning more)

and during the day take bananas
so keep these fruits as part of your daily diet and see how you feel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
@Salsera thanks dear......
it is hell for me in the morning these days....... the pain no dey get part2 na so i go dey find food to cool the stomach and get relieve small.
I will be using more of the fruits now... all these drugs they gave me i wnder if it is ttc friendly self. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
wannabeamum,kpele dear.
Hawtmummie as 'maigida'dey u no get our tym abi?
Twingalz,make we send map for u?kiloshele dear?miss u
pintoxxxx welcome dear.abeg no vexicology for us ohhhhh lolzzz
Beetle,all dis shall pass away.Ramadan kareem

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
@ favoueregal $ dreamsinbc thanx for ya concern and may that neva befall u or people u no @ all hv a luvly night rest luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
@Pintoxx, welcome o jare. No vex 2 much for us. May your stay here be short and sweet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
wannabeamum: @Salsera thanks dear......
it is hell for me in the morning these days....... the pain no dey get part2 na so i go dey find food to cool the stomach and get relieve small.
hmmmm exactly same thing is happening to me o...... to d extend dat i even vomit somtimes.and mine start so early in d morning so i bought hollandia yorgurt d strewberry dats wat i take in d morning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
happy new week everyone! kiss May God go before us to guide and protect us Amen.Heart desires shall be fulfilled by the power of God in this week.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
@favorgal,thanks 4dat hug!
@goldenbaby@dreamsbc n@ Iyabetajos ,thank 4d warm welcome,hugs 2 u.
@all,hapi new week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dreamsinbc i can smell the saffron rice way over here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2013
camrygmail: Dreamsinbc i can smell the saffron rice way over here.
I've sent you some ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.