Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398316 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2013
@all pls anyone knows any fertility hospital in satellite Town lagos or anywhere around satellite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
my sweet sweet mamas and papas in the house
how una dey oo. I missed una well well. I miss mummytriplet pass.

@alll. God bless you so much for your show of care, prayers and advice to me. God bless you all so much.

Am too sure when the founder of this forum started it, she never evisiaged how far it will go. Madam. @arlli. God bless u so much for bringing smiles unto us through this forum. In this forum, I have laughed and cried as well while reading some post. Am so blessed to be among you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Doublebls i dont understand the conclusion of this your story do you mean you have walked out of your marriage

Whatever your decision this is a big hug from me to you

You are the one that knows where the shoe is pinching you...personally i hate and have no tolerance for domestic violence...cuz its him that has life that can talk of marriage or ttc.

I wont say you should have waited for the other guy or you were desperate cuz i know you did the bst you could for yourself at that time.

My prayer for you is that God will grant you direction, give you peace and a reason to smile again sooner than you expect
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ wannabemum, also check out this site for the drugs http://www.carrottop-ng.com/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
doublebls

Am not a good adviser when it comes to marriage issues like this. Do what you think best for you dear! its well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ double b pls in d name of God go down on your knees n ask for direction.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ all two days,how are we all doing?
@ safe06, pls tell us the good news abeg,open the flood gates with good news.
@ wannabeamum, so na midnite news you go dey give us now,lol. We are all open ears and eyes. I ptay that God will engage you with children so that u will be so busy.
Work mode reactivated,later
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Doublebls may God send his angels to embrace you right now and give you peace iam praying for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
@doublebls, while i always say i'm an advocate of standing by your man, the one exception i take is to any man who raises his hand to hit a woman. It pains me specially, as in pepper body. That is the one i cannot take. Mbanu! Never o! My parents have been married for 30+ years, my mum is not yhe easiest person to live with, but never has my father raised his hand. God works in mysterious ways, and i think God really favours you. He is opening your eyes to all these things now that you have not taken vows before Him. I'm grateful to God for you, a lot of women wish they could turn back time to before their wedding so they could just say no.
It's not easy, even me that is writing this, it's easy for me to say because my husband has never done it, but my dear, it will be better for you in the long run. Anybody that tells you to stay doesn't have your best interest at heart. No real man lays hands on his woman, dazzall. Hugs!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Omonikiba how far?

MamaT Howfar?

Prettymoma howfar? You don born?

Nictos howfar? Im sure you are rounding up first trimester already

Always true where ya dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm happy you recognize that God is giving you warning signs. Pls, take the warning. It's not late. Please!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
kai,diz my mamas like gist ehn,anywaiz,d good news iz my dh finally bought shawarma for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,after all diz days of craving. Heheeeheee.
@tbaby,mummyf,skimpychic,atonementchild,as ona mind happy for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ as ona hear say I get good news(even as e no b beta good news) na so we go happy for u soon when ona come announce ona bfp before d end of 2013. Amin.
@chyvia,don't limit urself to where u stay,the ko ko iz to get good result @ d end of d day,so open ur mind and visit ceners that may not be near where u stay but have good repute. Its well with u.
@doublebls,may God make ur affairs easy for u,just pray let him direct ur steps.
@beloved,zeezy,lizzyslaw,mamatriplet,iyabetajos,beetle,venus,cocodiva,sangelo,vimpanwink,omonikiba, where ona enter na?diz scarcity no go pay ona ooo
@all,I dey hail ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
@apinke apinky,werin dey shele?
@greenfruits,wariz ya excuse for ur silence?
@all,I have diz primary school friend who got married about 2 yrs ago,just a year into her marriage,her dh people don dey complain say werin she dey wait for?she no go gif them pikins?na hin d babe go swallow fertility drugs,now she dey one teaching hospital,with her quintuplets,yes u heard м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ right,quintuplets,the babies are in d incubator still,my friend still not strong yet.ona see werin family pressure cause?no b say dem go buy pampers for d kids ooo,dem no go pay school fees ooo,bur dem get mouth to dey insult d chic of being childless bfor now.the chic dey sick bed ooo,she's going through a lot,bur dem dey der ,dem no share out of d pain oooo. This life sef. Hmmm.God dey.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
@doubleb.....hmmmmmmmmm this ur story tire me o. I thank God for ur life n for giving u d grace to c things urslf. It is well dear. Dnt look @ d yrs spent God has a wAy of rewarding us double fold.may the almighty order ur steps. It is well with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babiebluz: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
My dear people,it has been a while.I trust we are all well and getting ready to testify as God shall surely bring His word to pass for us this month.
I have been reading up posts to catch up,pls what happened with mamaT,i didnt get to see her post.I hope she is well?Her words are usually very encouraging and filled with God's hope.She has sown plenty seeds of hope in our lives,she shall surely reap a double fold of God's grace and strength at this time.
Please i wanted to ask about HSG tests,does a doctor have to recommend it before you do the tests or you can go to any lab and get it done on your own?
Do enjoy the rest of your day...
@cjone, you truly have a beautiful sense of humor!Love your posts...especially d one with your CV...cracked me up! Weldone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
@tbaby, no problem. Talk to ur doc abt it.u no docs don't usually believe there is anything wrong if it flows it. Anyhow, its well.
@doublebis, my sis, I don't even know wat to say but God will teach u aright. Remember, be all and end all of marriage is not babies.its beta to be late than sorry! For a man to raise his hands on his wife, hhmmmnnn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2013

Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Echala
Godiyaalways
profeseur
Ipio
Bloomingbuds
Rashybabe12
Nmagirl
Omomire
chi16
flakeey
Sazyn
Ebony
chidima
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
Blessedmom
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
Gr8babe
Uteh
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Mrskemi09
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
July16th
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
Joysolo
dreamsinbc
Olivia3d
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
waistbead
Opelistic
mamaejima
Say9ng
iya-ibeji
Nice14
Iykmau
Babybluz
Surefunmi
Judii
Marriedandhappy
lordar
chimazaram
Adesaatiatanda
Mamay1
Moyinoluwa
Bolanlevivian
Merciful
Seacrest*
@all d above names,it wouldn't hurt to just pop in nd say hi,even if nothing new yet. We miss u.
@alwaystrue,adedoyinsola,cjnonnzy,I miss ona oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Safe, me? Me wey dey talk like parrot everyday? E be like say u dey migz me too much o! LMAO! Safelicious safe, I know u have good news, and it's more than the sharwama. I know u will tell us very soon. Meanwhile, quintu...? May God, who kept her and them safe from conception to birth, continue to keep them safe and provide for them. Omo, that kind fertility drug na strong tin!
@Adedoyinsola, I don't want to force u to test o, but I'm looking at u with one eye sha. I'm trying to formulate dance step for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Safelicious Safemama, You be correct crowd puller, life of the party, ati be be lo. Lolz.

See as dynamics for the thread change instanta as you enter.

Omo, nothing do you jor. Anything for you, Babes, l log in to say "Shon ma! Present Ma! Your gal is eva loyal!"

Hehehehehehe ... Awayu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
@safe06 miss u too doll and to all my Muslim brodas and sisters ramadan kareem once again! @doublebls am wondering if am d only one dat noticed dat u actually paid ur own bride price urself, since u said u bought d things in d list with ur money, and dh has not returned d money. honey y wld u even do dat at d first place. hmmmmm pp cld term dat to desperation if u ask me!. Anyway all in all pls follow ur heart dis time arround, do wat wld make u happy. u deserve it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ mar july,thanks 4 d web addres it didnt show details maybe becos i logged in with a phone. Thanks dear.
@atonement child hehehe na small midnight news, amen to ur prayers oo @all stay tuned for ur midnight news today ¤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
safe mama,na true say i dey peep,nt much dey happen.ttc dey tire persin abeg.am just on my supplements nd eating healthy.tenks for ur concern.
@all....una well done.
Dreamsinbc,pink22,udosky,favored gal,golden baby nd others,miss y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
@oct20 i know the feeling...we miss ya too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Mamas wey dey check my contact, I bin dey o. Una no go vex. Na work o. I greet all but I go soon get time to post as usual.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Dreamsinbc ℓ☺ℓ! Funny u!... Af wey don come go since.....am on my CD8 now sef.. Using just wellwoman and moringa leaf powder. it is not over am still P.U.S.H...."pushing until somthing positive happens"
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ safe, Present ma, ba wo ni iya?. I don't answer Oo°˚˚˚°!
@ all , nothing i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ really happening with me. I just started wit fertilitea . Crossing M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fingers , waiting for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ comfort.
@ doubl dear , its well, i don't knw what to say but Ŕεm̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ber dat GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ still  Τ̣̣ђё throne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Doublebls
dear,didnt c ur post bt watever u r going tru babes,God knows n he
alone can give u wisdom to handle it.praying for u dear.

Safe,i dey look u,dem no dey hide am ohhh.wen tym reach,we go c am
,hear am sef.u badt gal nothin lyk sharwama joor.milsss uuuuu.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good day blessed mama's n papa's . Been a while I posted , but always peeping lipsrsealed.(God bless u all 4 keeping dis thread alive n running. (((Hugs)))Thanks) Nothing new has really happened , just keeping faith alive. I Pray d good Lord fufil our heart desires in due season. AMEN!!!
@ safelicious. Thanks 4 pulling me out. (Shame catch me )I doff my heart 4 u. But hope say dis one wey u don list all d absentees, no be koboko u don prepare down.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babiebluz: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
@muma abeg where did you get the fertilitea from?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Oct20, yayyyyy!!! I'm glad you popped in.
@Adedoyinsola, the dance is still on, it just means I have a little more time to practice
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
yipeeee,glad u babes are coming out one by one. #dancingpatra#,I know how it feels just reading nd not posting coz no news yet,by God special grace,we will be blessed with our lo soonest. Amin.
@iyabetajos,na shawarma ooo,trust м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ na,d day I know say I af bellefull,I go post d strip,show my belle,even snap mysef wen I dey spit and throwup#morningsicknessthings#. Heheeheee
@bloomingbuds,oct20,seacrest,muma,adedoyin,,ona lucky say ona come mark register as I call ona name. May God answer ur prayers by His special grace. Amin.
@dreamsinbc,hmmmm,e no good ooo,no b like diz we plan am ooo.
@udoskybaby,howfar?abeg ready ur koboko,coz all those mamas wey no answer dem name go soon chop 7 kobokos each.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahaha safe na now wey i know say u b class monitor for primary school
Flakeey,if u show,i promise say i go dey carry ur handbag.miss u dear....

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.