Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412624 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2013
@ Nice14,your God will shame all those who are incensed against you. He will give you a testimony soon,take heart and stay focused.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2013
smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2013
@nice, let them continue na! They are only helping u to remind God what HE should do. When God will turn ur captivity, they themselves will testify that God has been good to u. Relax jare.
@alwaystrue, I had a dream abt u last nite. I hardly dream oh so I want to believe this. I dreamt there was a gathering of pple, looked like a church and a service was going on.someone now approached u and asked u how far. U now said u have been blessing the lives of other pple and u just wanted to relax and allow God do his work in ur own life and HE has given u d fruit of the womb.that is why u have been relaxing for a while now. I know alwaystrue was the name the person called u and u wore a ash coloured skirt suit with a yellow inner top.u look more like u are in the choir. I woke up immediately and claimed the miracle for u and the other TTC mothers. Its well

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
union123: @Roopa pls within what range is iVf in india with my egg?

pls ask on the ivf thread https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/62
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
@Beloved...God will indeed reward your labor of love...in 9 months its the person that will do omugwo for you that you will be concerned about

@ nice 14...hang in there ok..no be God again?no be redeemersave wey dey save for IVF since...God has converted her ivf money to vacation/ baby shopping money...its going to be alright

welcome to @Iphie25,Union123,Aadetoyin

@ all this month is bringing forth the manifestation of God's promises in our lives...just begin to thank him for that which he is doing and remember

IT WILL END IN PRAISE AND TESTIMONIES

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Welcome @ iphie25, union123, and Aadetoyin. May your stay here be short and blissful. May all our prayers be answered in no distant time.
@Nice14, hugs dear. It's ignorance and lack of enlightenment that causes things like this. My prayer is that she will still be around you when the twins are born. Don't worry, it'll happen sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
nice14: @all d mumies who has been sending good wishes may God bless and visit ur homes too. My nighboor little daughter who is almost 4yrs old came to house & told me without me asking her i quote ''my mummy said I should not come ae ur house'' I felt bad & immediatly went 2 her flat & asked her she denied it but d baby kept tell her "mummy u said I should not go 2 her house" I just told her tank u & that is not right & letf. I have been crying & sad even Dh felt bad too, I just want 2 walk up 4rm dis nightmare of ttc.
Wetin de make people behave like this now? What are de thinking doing dis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jesus is Lord

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
@all my sisters and wonderful friends, mummyf, Godsent,colla,venus,favourgal,dream,antonemchild,& all d oda names didn't mention Amen,may God bless u all with ur desire. U guys don't knw how much u mean 2 me, tins dat I can't tell my sisters I come here discuse it & we put head 2geda & with God its solve. (Hugssss)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
@nice14 Dont be sad. The God that fetches water with basket to disgrace the bucket will silence all of those ppl. Some ppl are very shallow, instead of her to allow her child visit you and make you happy occationally. I am personally going to lift you up in prayer. I dey vex!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
@nice14 my dear wipe those tear and praise the name of our lord,I tell u this word has been told to the girl long ago and he kept it inside and for her to speak it out,its calling for ur testimonies.may dis tears of urs bring forth laughter in ur life in no sooner time.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks all for your love and prayers, I so much appreciate you all.

I pray God will answer your prayers even when you least expect it.

@Nice14, pls over look your neigbour, as a matter of fact, you are not the first to experience it from neighbours, ask those who experienced it, they will tell you the same neighbour became their cook when God remember them. Be a good neigbour to her, greet her, don't keep malice, soon she will cook your guest food.

@all, patiently wait on God, and as well wait for Him, he never sleeps, He never slumber, soon, you will definately sing a new song.

I want to share this testimony, I remember last year september at the special Holy Ghost service for waiting mothers, I cry out not only for myself, but for some mothers here I know were facing critical situations, I don't know them physically, but by nl name, I still mention their names before God, to the glory of God I saw them coming up to share testimonies one by one. Those remaining, I won't mention your names but I know soon, you will testify. All new comers, God will visit you.

God has made it possible for those of us working, thursday and friday is Holy Ghost camp, though it started yesterday but try and make it to camp, come and be blessed.
If I can overcome again the enemy who stood on my way, you too can.

My Redeemer truely saves. I wish you all speedy bfp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
@mummyf, may the Lord confirm His word to me in Jesus name. May it be unto me according to the word and plan of the Lord. Thank you for remembering me in your dreams.
With the way the Lord has been surprising us with His mighty hand, we will all see much more in our lives. Hope the babies are keeping you thankful.

I am so happy for @redeemersave and her testimony just proves to us that the Lord will do what He will do irrespective of any challenge. I will like our sisters to stop crying over what people do and say to them rather take it to God in prayer. @nice14, the girl claimed her mum said she should not go to your house again. That is OK. Please try not to take it personal as it may not be what you think. Cheer up OK because you have not been defeated. Your children will overwhelm you just chill.

@MamaT, Omonikibaby, we miss you o. But wherever you are, be expectant.

@Adedoyinsola, Beloved, skimpychick, uteh, venus, ebony, newbies and others, do not give up.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
my
sisters come n join me in thanking God ohh.he has done it again. got my BFP dis afternoon.

It happened at a tym i least expected.i pray dat d gud lord who made
it possible will visit each n every sister in this thread in Jesus
name,amen
I was busy treating persistent malaria nt knowing i am pregnant. I bless d name of d lord.Pls nt mind me am still in shock

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
@iyabetajos, congratulations! I am ssoooo happy to hear this good news this nyte.have a stressfree pregnancy!
@alwaystrue, amen oh and its well. We are all fine thank u and I am thankful everyday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Congrats Redeemersave and Iyabetajos, May the Lord keep you thru the pregancy and you shall have a safe delivery in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Congrats Iyabetajos, it is the lords doing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
It's happening!
Every woman waiting, pls extend your hands and receive God's blessing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Iyabetajos: my
sisters come n join me in thanking God ohh.he has done it again. got my BFP dis afternoon.

It happened at a tym i least expected.i pray dat d gud lord who made
it possible will visit each n every sister in this thread in Jesus
name,amen
I was busy treating persistent malaria nt knowing i am pregnant. I bless d name of d lord.Pls nt mind me am still in shock

Let me be the first to say Big CONGRAAAAAAAAAATS IYA. YES this is a month of visitation. God will never pass any woman by without dropping our heart desire. Ameeeeeeeeeen

My dear you will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women. Congrat again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Let me be the first to say BIG CONGRAAAAAAAAAATS TO YOU IYABETAJOS. Yes this is a month of visitation. God overdo will never pass any ttc mama without dropping our heart desire. Hes a God that promise and fulfill.

Iyabetajos you will carry to term and deliver like a Hebrew women.

All mamas we shall testify. Hold on unto Him that is faithfu. Baby dust@all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oh My God! ! ! IYABETAJOS don port o. I cant hold it I have to shout 'Praise the Lord'. Congratulations. Am so happy for dis great news. I am so happy for you. August is starting fantastically well. God is in the neighbourhood. Pass me not Saviour, have mercy on me and bless me too. Iya can you remember what you did differently- share it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ iyabetajos,
congratulations, i pray you have a happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
He has done great things (3X)
Bless his holy name

We worship you
there is none like you
For you are our righteousness
We give you praise
Almighty God
There is none like you

Iyabetajos...congrats my sister
My heart is overflowing with gratitude
For what God has done for you dearie
and for what he is doing for us in the thread
Lets just be giving thanks because
IT MUST END IN PRAISE AND TESTIMONIES
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
mummyf,taramisore,
bolanlevivian,favoredgal(my fellow musketeer),ahmathuraman
winneygirl,iykmau,kaynee,thanks a lot.
dis r d only things i did differntly dis month,i took
clomid+metformin,den did castor oil therapy.i also modified my diet n
lost abt 14kg
Most importanly,i prayed n fasted for d last 7days in july bt in all God did it
in his own tym
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
shocked When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream!
@Iyabetajos Congratulations!!!!!!!!
God is just tooooooooooooo good to us. 2nd testimony in about 2 days! See how things are falling in place. @iyabetajos, yes God did it at His time. If only we can just enjoy the moments because life is in seasons. It is your time.
Happy pregnancy dear. I am just so happy for you. So na triplets be that o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 2:54am On Aug 07, 2013
@iyabetajos sweety, congrats!!!!!!, A̶̲̥̅♏ so Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ for dis great news. He has started His marvellous work ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ He will finish it. Wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ H and H 9months.
So U̶̲̥̅̊ will leave me, honeypie, favoured girl, twingirls ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ others in WL abi, don't worry , we will follow γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ soon. Enjoy Τ̣̣ђё 9months dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iyabetajos..I said it that we are going to announce 20BFP this month of sudden visitation..It is very possible with God.2 gone and 18left.So happy with this news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2013
CONGRATULATION! Iyabetajos..... I am happy for you. What a merciful God we serve. Your ibeta are finally here. Wishing you stress free 9 months (((((( hugs))))))).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2013
Alwaystrue,muma,goldenbaby,santagelo,tbaby thanx,amen
n amen.God has started visitin us in d thread,n he has just begun.lets
watch out fo God in action
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2013
@Iyabetajos, CONGRATULATIONS, dearie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent news. This August is gonna be super. I can feel it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.