Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423522 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ Redeemersave BIG CONGRATS to u, may d name of our Lord be praise IJN

@ Iyabetajos I am happy for u as our good Lord had done this in our own time. Amen.

@ Udoka long time how u dey hope ur kinking praise God 4 u, pls talk to me as i dey feel ur voice.

@all wishing all our Mothers in Israel and month full of PLENTY BFP..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
I had an argument with Dh and during the heated talk he made a statement that still hurts........ he said "since u came into my life no progress instead things are gettng worst" i got the chills even tho he's been trying to come close and laugh over our argument as usual i cant bring myself to laugh..... it hurts badly. All because i cant give him a baby yet.

I just feel so useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
@wannabemum...well if it hurts that much you can bring up the subject with him again and tell him that his words hurt you.

Dont be sad...this month God is moving in our midst...cheer up, catch the excitement and tap into the anointing that is going round

@Golden baby i agree...this month God is going to show himself STRONG and MIGHTY on this thread

it will end in praise and testimonies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Goldenbaby, i claim in in JESUS name, Amen

@wannabemum, don't worry cos dis i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ trial time, its almost over. GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will soon shower His blessings upon us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Redeemersave and Iyabetojus,congratulations. This wonderful work that the Lord has done in ur lives shall manifest itself in the fulness of time. HE shall ensure that u carry to term IJMN Amen.

This is my birth month too and it promises to be a month of wonders.

Wannabeamum, I can understand how u feel, men rarely understand what harm words can do. Please forgive and forget. They were words dt stemmed from anger. The fact dt he is trying to make it up to u shows he regrets it. My advice, withdraw for a while to show it hurt and let go, but hold unto Baba to fufill his promises to u.
Please u r not useless, don't feel like dt.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wheni logged on i had so many pages to catch up.
Wow! Congrats Redeemersave and Iyabetajos, our God is simply awesome.
Cjnone tanx darlyn am much beta, and for all those wished me well and keep asking am getting stronger by the day, good news my pcv have climbed from 20 to 32% as per y/day i give God the glory.
Safelicious baby i feel you many people are just convinced that am pregnant, am even getting tips of how to carry my self, it is well o.may God answer all ur request as you waited on Him.
@all newbies una welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
@favored gal, thanks if i call he will always say sorry but my dear those words are weighty and kinda lingers in my head. But i will still try to talk to him.

@muma, thanks i immediately left the house to a nearby redeem church and cried on the altar of God, i know my bfp and testimonies and closer than i thinks. Thanks

@Lizzyslaw, yea i just want to stay away from him and make he know that does words hurts.... so ure August born too? when is ur date cos this is my birthmonth too...... August babies are wonderful and gifted babies hope ure one?

Thanks everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babiebluz: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
My beautiful sisters in Zion. How has it been? I pray August brings only good tidings for us in Jesus name. Abeg where can one find an affordable hospital with good gynaes in Lagos(preferabbly VI area)d ones I ve heard about are thousand thousand just 4 registration n consult!Na wa...things cost for eko o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
@wannabeamum pls take it easy, dis men dey can b very rude & just lash out word like dey are talking 2 their enemy wen dey are angry, my dh told me some days ago in an agurment dat I'm faustreting him, thou I haven't told him how those words hurt but I laugh bed with him. So pls 4give him talk 2 him, wen u have cool off maybe not 2day tell him in a very calm manner how those words hurt u. Don't cry dear (hugsssss)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
@nice14 thanks dear...... i just pray that he realises that those kind of words hurts somuch most times.

IT IS WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pinky Thank God for quick recovery. You're welcome back.

Wannbemum, my dear adhere to words of wisdom given to you by other mamas here. As far as the journey of ttc is concern is always one painful word fm DH, close friends, relatives etc. But God hears and HE will answer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
@iphie
When i did CD21 progesterone test, my level was below 2, which indicated i wasnt ovulating, during most of d miscarriages i had, i was placed on progst supplement which never helped apparently progst wasnt d cause of d MCs.
My point is if you got 8 without being preg l trust you will produce more shd pregancy occur. However when i did progst test in ds preg at 5wks+ my level was 68 whereas normal range for 1-12wks pg is 10-182. If you suspect low progst my advise is to run progst test immediately u get BFP, u can supplement b4 u get ur result to be on a safe side.

Again to be sure of what d follicles represent, can u redo the scan immediately after ur af? You mustnt do tvs, normal pelvic scan is ok.

@Baaby
My sis we dey kempe. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
To God be the glory
Great things he hath done!!!
@Redeemersave and iyabetajos,CONGRAAAAATUUUUUULATIONS!!!.
I'm so so so happy for u.This shows that August is going to be a fruitful month galore for many of us. I'm wishing u a stressfree 9month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Cjnone2,thanks darling and a very fat AMEN to that prayer.[If him sleep with 20 girls outside,none of them go get belle],that pikin wey him want,na me go finally finally give am. Yes Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Am sooo happy i neva knew one of my anuties givs drugs for ttc was surprise wen my younger sis tuk it n dat month she tuk in abt 4 ttcs have taken it n today they hv their babies. The funniest fin is dat she givs it free. May God bless her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mcafo: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
@nice, receive ur double portion IJMN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ iyabetajos,Alleluya!!! God is great
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
CONGRATULATNZ!!! Iyabetajos n Redeemersave,,am so so hapi 4 u guyz,wish u H n H 9month..

MY God is so wonderful!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2013
@iyabetajos,what d lord has done for you shall be permanent.Ijn
@safe06 and all our muslim sisters,i wish you all happy eid-fitri
@all expectant mums our BFP is at hand,closer than we think.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by callola: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Happy holiday and a fruitful celebration to all my sisters. Good morning blessed ones. A woman approached me in my dream and kept apologizing dat she had my baby with her. She hand over a baby to me in a church i collected d child from her i dedicate d child immediately. People kept asking me what happened i just smile and told them that they wont understand. I saw some people with multiples. Immediately i woke up i thank baba God. Frnds, dis is our month. With prayer all things are possible

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2013
My
wonderful sisters thank u n thank u all so much.love u guys plenty n
happy sallah celebration.

wannabeamum,just rlax,everythin wil fall in place.do u know it was just
yday i broke the news to dh?(yes he didnt know cos he wasnt talkin to me sef) he immediately went on his knees beggin for
forgiveness of all d things he used to say n do to me,wit tears in his
eyes.just relax dear

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by callola: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Wannabeamum, u will be a mum soon. Let me tell u a lil story. My dh and i have a 3yr old son and our marriage is 3yrs old too. In april dis yr i put to birth a preterm but she died after a week. I was devasted because we wanted a gal. Well, now am ttc and dh kept asking me if i had done abortion b4 without his consent. At times i wonder if men think with their brain. He kept blaming me for my inability to conceive but guess what? I have grown a metal skin to all that. So, my dear, d more u think about it d more stress u accumulate. Stress and pregnancy dont go hand in hand. Relax and commit everything to God. He will do it when u dont expect it. Though its difficult not to think when u are ttc esp when u see young pregnant and nursing mothers. Relax dear. Hugsss and baby dust on your way

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2013
Good morning@alwaystrue, please, could you send me a mail. I need your opinion on something relating to religion.

Thank you and God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2013
@UDOKA Mama, thanks for Ur quick response.I am relieved
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
A big big CONGRATULATIONS to redeemersave and Iyabetajos.Wish u a hale and hearty 9 months.
Wannabeamum dear,U have to try ur best not to let Dh words affect u that much.Obviously he is sorry.What he said is just his opinion-that doesn't mean its true.U r his wife and u r a good thing.He is obtainig favour from the Lord bcosof u.So don't worry ok?Hugs.
@all i had a dream where i was in Church praying with some women.some pastors/elders were at d altar.I starrted having abdominal pains.The woma that was leading the prayer said'Yes that is it,Push out that nonesense'then i pushed and it happened to be a small wooden baby.it was taken to d altar and the elders/pastors used an axe and scattered it while still praying.I want to believe it means deliverance.What do u think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
My sisters, longest time. So many pressures around me. It is well.

Happy holiday to everyone. Congratulations to all the pregnant mums . This August is a month of august blessings. Our soul shall glorify the name of the lord.

@safe06, fasting don end oh. Oya begin dey give lecture.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
@iyabetajos! My very own sista! TTC don Nagama ai! I'm beyond excited for you! A peaceful and succesful night months ahead oOº°˚˚˚°ºOo my sweetdear!

I'm so overjoyed over her bfp that I'm so dizzy! Indeed, God is alive and doing wonders.
I am next on line oOº°˚˚˚°ºOo oOº°˚˚˚°ºOo oOº°˚˚˚°ºOo oOº°˚˚˚°ºOo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good day all..Just got my left testicular biopsy surgery report..
MACROSCOPIC..Specimen consist of 2pieces of yellowish firm tissue together measuring 1.2 *1.5*0.3cm and weighing 0.46grams.Processed whole in 1cassette.

MICROSCOPIC..Microscopic examination shows fragments of testicular tissue with many thick-walled blood vessels.There are a few immatured seminiferous tubules seen that are completely collagenised.The interstitial cells of Leydig are not seen.

DIAGNOSIS...Primary Testicular Atrophy..
I still believe in God(Doctor of all doctors,the great healer to perform his wonders,miracles and operations on any part of my body that is not functioning well.I will get a positive news before the end of this month..In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
hmmmm santelgo...testicular atrophy!!..this is indeed strange and serious..i thought atrophy occurs from an unused muscle or something?..
anyways be strong in ur faith..the battle is not urs..but Gods.....He wants to use u as a master piece to show forth his glorious works and amazing grace!!!..we are with u in prayers.......

@ house...bd with my wife this morning [it was raining and cold, cudnt resist smiley ], but after the action, noticed some blood on my inner man [lmao], her af is expected on the 12th - 14th, she has a 29days cycle..very regular....so it most def isnt af.......now am really curious on what it is........i hope its spotting!!.......fingers crossed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thank u to every lady that encouraged me and every one in this forum, it so beautiful to have people that understands and are encouraging..... u all lifted my spirit and i settled with Dh and i know now that everyone tends to bad mouth ttc women and it doesnt last forever.... i am prepared to fight this fight of ttc and i am sure i am going to be a winner! Thanks y' all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.