Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419151 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wow!Wow!Wow!Congratulations to Tbaby for real and Omonikiba.@Pink22 i'm so excited about the 2nd scan.Thank God.
Hope to share my own testimony by next week.Thank you Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is wonderful!!!!!We are rendering the same choir ministration tommorrow in our church too? Wow God will visit us in Jesus Name Amen.
Pink22: @Venuss i dont even know the dr's name name o. U know dis gynea clinic that diff drs see u on each visit.God will help us.
@Moyinoluwa the dr said i dont need an evacuation, if it was a missed abortion where the feotus will be dead but the cervix will be still be closed then i would have needed it. In this case its an incomplete abortion and am still bleeding passing out tissue that i tot were clots, kai God helps us o. I did not even feel any serious pain.
Am so overwhelmed.this is going to be our choir ministration tomorrow:
I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go
He knows my name
And hears me when I call
He knows my name
And hears when I call

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
God is indeed faithful, he never fails, he is never late, he always show up on time. To him alone be d glory for d great things he has done, he is doing and will yet do. Congratulations to all d latest bfp queens in d house, I tap into this rain of bfp in jesus name.

@pink, your story has shown dat absolute trust in God is wat we need. His own report doesnt change from age to age. You will rejoice sooner dan u think. Only belief more in God's word than dr report.

Mamat, welcome back,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
@favouredgal... yep,i woulg give away the baby bath tubs.

@MamaT welcome bck.
@pink22 dt Dr brain wires don disconnect, forget him, sorry for d miscarriage.... better baby dey come.
@all d new mamas and soon to announce mamas.... God has just begun with u this month watch out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wao sureFunmi thats great o. May God accept our worship tomorrow. @Uteh na so o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
@pink22 thank God for positive report also sorry for the miscarriage but for sure its for a better testimonies soon.@mamaT so happy u ar back I think ur last post was my 3rd day in the forum so I felt so bad not seeing ur post again cos I saw sisters gud posts about u.u ar very welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Amen ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Pink22: Wao sureFunmi thats great o. May God accept our worship tomorrow. @Uteh na so o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Mowafruitful: Amen Amen Amen in JESUS name.

@Udoka mama: Thanks a lot and all points noted. May you deliver like the Hebrew women in JESUS name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello fruitful mama, please I need your advice and suggestion as I'm @ cross road and doesn't know what to do again. Please Have not seen my period since May and hpt and blood test are negative. I took vitex and fertilaid ova boost in June.. When I use one ovulation predictor it's always positive while the new clear blue ovulation reads not fertile. Please what should I do, should I use drugs that brings period or what should I do. I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms at all, the only thing I noticed is that my boobs are a little bit fuller and one of my bra is becoming tight. Pleas save a soul as this has never happened to me before. Hmm ...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
@mychildren i think u shd go for a scan to know the state of your ovaries ,also do a hormonal profile.If its pregnancy,the scan will detect it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2013
@ merciful thanks will try and do that.

@ reeedeemersave. Congrats I sent you an email, waiting for your response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2013
@Tbabay,congratulobia! Our God is indeed faithful. May u hv a H and H 9 months

@all, we all hv a set time, it might not be the time we hv set but it is definitely Gods appointed time. Let's await the manifestation of his promises in our lives.

@ MamaT, welcome back. U were sorely missed.

@Pink22, glad to know that our Lord has rubbished dt report and proved himself to u. He says "Pinky, I am not done with u, am still molding, u shall see that u were made in wonderful and fear inspiring way" Our minds r not wavering, 22 is ur day. Luv u!

@all Good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2013
@mamaT and mummy udoka you are welcome back
@tbaby4real big congrat to you,u will carry to term by d special grace of God
@pink22 what a gr8 relief I felt wen I read your post,God will continue to be God 4u.
@omonikiba God will perfect all that concerns you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2013
Our God of bfp is hear oooooooo
Wow congratulations Tbaby.
Omonikiba I say congratulations may ur testimony be permanant in jesus name.

God is wiping our tears oo.

Am so happy. We are still counting down lord and we know u can do more than that we ask for,Ride on lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2013
@mychildren
Do a scan as Mercyful righTly said. Do you usually have long period? If yes u need to look at ur hormones and also investigate towards pocs. Inducing period is not d issue, you can if u want, but its good to find out What d cause is, so you can apply holistic approach.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2013
Happy sunday to all fruitful mama, @my children,as it has bn sugested go for scan or hcg to accertain if it's preg or not before taking any drug pls,u might be pg or is that not what u want,and if it's not pls go to the hospital for treatment,dont self-medicate..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello Fruitful mamas...Thank God for all our BFPs... He alone is worthy.

I have not been here for a long time cos I just got tired with TTC and decided to give myself a break. I have been doing that but it os not easy at all...

A quick testimony... I went to visit my parents last week for three days. This morning my dad called and was asking me that did I feel pains in my tommy that started from the right side and ended on my left lower abdomen...I told him I always have tommy aches...so I dnt even know it's progress.

Anyway, he now told me that in a dream, he saw a woman about to hug me but I dodged the hug. Later in d dream I told him about the pain from left to right then I had a kind of discharge from my private part. He said in the discharge, there was a small human like doll (d type used for voodoo) that had a name plastered on the forehead, midsection and leg...but before he cud see the name written on it, I had removed the names. So in that dream, he got a revelation that the names were the names of the person who had done something to me and the thing was fading so they had to renew the thing with a hug but I dodged. So because I dodged that hug, the thing planted in my body had to come out.

I give God the praise. My Dad hardly dreams talk less of a dream like that. So I know it was a revelation from God and I am free from whateva enchantment against me. My BFP is one the way...tho I wnt be seeing my husband for a few months...but wheneva he comes, I will testify again in Jesus' Name. PRAAAAISE THEEEE LOOOORD!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello sisters! To the glory of God i got my bfp yesterday...wanted to buy other brands of hpt to confirm

Will be back with more details

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oh God you are sooooo wonderful.... Favoured gal congratulations, wishing you h and h 9 months. Thank you God.l

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
@chokl8y,may God wash away all evil deposits in u,nd make u whole to carry ur babies,amin. Congrats in advance.
@favored gal,which dance should I dance now?I think etighi will b d best for diz news. May u carry to term and deliver safely. God bless u. Congrats.
@mamas in d house,I af happy oooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats Favoured gal.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Woooooooooooooooow!wooooooooooooooooow!!woooooooooooow!!! Is all i can say.
Thank you Jesus.congrats favoredgal

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tbaby and favourgal congrats. Wishing you all stressfree 9months.

Those in the waiting room of God, God is still doing something. Lay the situation/battle at his feet for he understands and cares. For the race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favour to the learned but time and chance happen to them all.

Happy Sunday to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ favoured gal,congratulations . May you have a happy and healthy nine months by God's'grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!. OMG!!! This is season of laughter here o. Congrats Tbaby & Favoured gal. Both of u will carry to term. @ Pink22 thank God for you. Shame to d devil. @ all, this anointing to conceive will go round in Jesus name. Lets set our hope/faith up.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
@favoured girl,congrats,wao,this is great 6BFP already.Happy bumping.May this joy go round each and everyone of us soonest.ONE LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
​ђã†̥ a mighty God we serve? He is Ĵüڪ† too ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙!

Oliva3d, tbaby4real a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ favoredgal congrats! Ĵüڪ† continue to hold on to God! He dat av started ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ finish it.

My beautiful Pinky, i rejoice wt U̶̲̥̅̊, frm experience, incomplete abortion causes bleeding, seek 4 2nd opinion on evacuation. Meanwhile, step U̶̲̥̅̊p bd, a woman is very fertile after miscarriage, baby girl, grab ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ own now!

‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ those of us stil looking on to God, let's continue wt thanksgiving, He makes everything very ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ its time, we av seen d signs, d manifestation is so so near

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oh Favored gal !!! I don't know what to say this is our God congratulations iam in awe what manner of man is our God may he forever be glorified !!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Praaaiiiseeee the lord, this is indeed God's sudden visitation to all ttc mothers. Congrats favoured gal u shall enjoy a stressfree 9mths.This is my month of BFP ijn amen. Baby season to all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.