Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419106 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
@olivia hip hip hip hurray,wow congratulations dear sis.this is truely a month of BFP for every ttc lady.am sooooo happi 4 yu.i wish u a happi nd stress free 9mnths dear.pls we need the baby dust,share with us ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Olivia3d, congratulations! God is indeed wonderful. 31st of July? Na u launch bfp for August mothers. I wish you h&h remaining time. God bless you. Meanwhile, pls can you email me at frostedbakeshopng@gmail.com I would like to ask you something. Thanks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
@honiepie, unripe pawpaw? R u serious? Do u know if it affects guys? Cos my dh doesn't like soft, mushy paw-paw. He prefers those crunchy not too ripe ones.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Wao! Olivia congrats our God is awesome.
Gals tanx so much for all ur encouraging words,and prayers.feel so relieved and loved.
I'll surely be joining u gals on 22nd and God will surprise all of us IJN.
@Safebaby hehehehe that work no easy at all you try.
@all newbies make una no vex its not intentional dat u r being left out,its always an oversight,a beg una sorry we love everyone and wish every one well.
@Redeemersave am sooooo jealous of ur testimony i pray God will do mine He's all i got. Congrats again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
shocked Wow! And yet another one! Congrats Olivia3d, this is another proof of God's faithfulness. Thanks to the Lord for this great victory. May you enjoy this new phase in your life sister. I am happy for you.

@redeemersave, this your tory ehn! Na wa o. But at the end, sweet victory. Still be very cautious and if possible keep this quiet. Apply serious wisdom.

@Pink dear, every testimony is unique. Yours will be unique and you will always rejoice.

@cjnone, the enemy is annoyed you are not mourning so they use every tactic to get your attention. Just smile and laugh, you have conquered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yay! Good news abound...congrats olivia...happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Olivia...congrats. Wishing u a streefree pregnant. Our God is still alive. This miracle must surely go round in Jesus name...amen. @all...pls let us be prayerful and keep our faith alive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Dream:A MUST READ 4 EVERY TTC LADY.MOST TIMES WE CRAVE 4 D WRONG FRUIT

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100318170106AAYKM2T

Let me find out if it affects guys,but honestly if u ask me,i'd say a guy wit a ttc wife should totally abstain or rather eat d ripe ones.may be if yu show dh this link he might reconsider his prefrence atleast 4 nw untill u get ur bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Awww. @olivia3d. Congrats darling. Truly the lord is good all d tyms.

Heard a testimony today, someone whom doctors had told he could neva get his wife pregnant and the wld have to use donor sperms to have kids. He rejected it that God didn't tell him that. Today he has a 2 beautiful children. All without any artificial technique. I keyed into the testimony straight, no tym to waste. The God that did it for him and all the preggies in the house wld do it for us. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ dream and all,pls read.this might just b d course for d long ttc

http://welltellme.com/discuss/index.php?topic=6630.0
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
@olivia, cooonnnnggggrrrrraaaatttttsssss! Our God is a great God! Happy bumping!
@dreams, I know that eating lots of avocado pear boosts fertility. And ice cream. Yes! Whole milk ice cream. Heard skimmed milk inteferes wit ovulation sometimes. And eat plenty of beans.
@redeemsave, dis ur testimony ehn, I fear fear oh. But they can only try, they will not prevail ova us. Ur testimony shall be permanent in jesus name!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
cheesy Olivia3d,God is faithful and too much. Congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Olivia,a very big CONGRATULATIONS to you.

@Mummyf pls,which one is whole milk and skimmed milk[difference].{Sowie for d question pleeeeeese,no one knows all}

@all,thanks to God for the news of BFP that have flowing amongst us since the beginning of this month,I strongly believe that we shall have more of this before the end of the month in Jesus{Amen}.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
@tundeseun, I sent you an email about 2 weeks ago, yet to get a reply. Regarding your id change. The name you provided is already taken, pls send me a couple of names for me to verify either in form of pm or here on this this thread.

@all, congrats (in advance) on your BFPs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
@honiepie, thanks a lot for the info. I will read through and tailor recipes to suit. Thank you sooo much.
@mummyf, I recently heard that about avocadoes o! In fact, I have 2 recipes I made but haven't published yet. Thank you sooo much. Heyyy, ice cream? Wow! I know full cream milk is better than skimmed sha.
@tundeseun, skimmed milk is milk with most of the fat content removed (or skimmed off the top).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
My name too ȋ̝̊̅§ not included.
safe06: I take God beg ona,no fex.Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
swit2have
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
Globusacb
Greenfruits
Rute
Loliporp
July16th
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
Mar July
Winniegirl
Atonementchild
Babyandbump
Honeypie
bcolah
Aadetoyin
Aminimas
Fablady
Chyvia
Lify

Na wa ooo,we take style plenty ooo.oh God,hear our humble cry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ NEWBIES WELCOME
@ NEW PREGGGO MAMAS I WISH U SAFE H AND H 9 MONTHS
@ PINKY PLS GO FOR NEXT MONTH PROGRAM FOR FRUIT OF THE WOMB AT REDEMPTION CAMP AND I AM IN FOR THE PRAYERS
@ ALL, OSA WESE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Olivia n toke congrats o. Wishing u h&h 9 months. @all newbies welcome. @all we have a father that will never fail us. Love u all xoxo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Olivia,wow congrats dear.u shall carry to term in jesus name.

Dreamsinbc na so we dey enjoy ohh,just as una dey see Goodluck everyday.u suppose cm open branch for here na,lolzz.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Olivia congratulobiaaaaaaaaaa. The Lord will strengthen ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ the Baby. Ά̲̣̣̣̥‎​♌δ for other babies t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ have BFPed, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ will give all of you the grace to carry the baby for the rest nine months, there shall be no complication or ectopic pregnancy in Jesus Name

@all of us t̶̲̅h̶̲̅a̶̲̅t̶̲̅ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ still waiting for the BFP, this month of August will not pass us by without our testimony. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 1:49am On Aug 17, 2013
@ejime it is well with u the lord will suprise,the report of the lord which is good is what you should believe now.

@pinky the devil is a very big liar just don't even be carried away at his word as its a distraction as he know ur bfp is just at your door step just pray veru hard my dear sister and we are praying with u dear.

@Olivia big congratulations u will carry to term ijn

@redeemersaave this world is full of strange tins o.this ur testimony is an eye opener the lord is ur strength .I am sure we don't need to tell u now not to broadcast ur bfp be very courteous infact as I read ur testimony na so so prayers I dey do.

It is well with us all.

Baby dust to all of us.This is indeed a very fruitful month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 3:14am On Aug 17, 2013
@olivia3d what The Lord has done for you shall be permanent in Jesus name
@udoka hope u and lo are doing gr8,pls come in to say hi
@mamaejima welcome The Lord will meet you at the very point of your need.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 6:31am On Aug 17, 2013
I thank u all for your well wishes & i urge u to be steadfast in prayer. In d month of May which is d month of our Mother Mary (i am. Strong catholic)i dedicated myself to praying my rosary. So in june & july i read every book on Faith dat i could lay my hands on. I declared d scriptures daily and i even stopped taking my vitamins. I said to my God 'You created me in Your image & likeness which means i am perfectly made. Send your angel to me as You sent him to visit Mary & Sarah with good news'. Then My God arose on my behalf and d spirit of unfruitfulness was broken! Praise be to our Almighty & ever living God!
This shall be d testimony of every man & woman on this thread in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Goodmorning fruitful mama,let's be fervent in our prayers make we take am seriously there is spritual wickedness in high places tormenting people.

I no blame some denominaations that everytin has meaning for.

Let's all be careful who we tell our situations to.

I am so afraid. Things are happening o.

Enjoy ur selves I will testify soon and I will tell all watin I see. Prayer is good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Alhamdulillah, I got my bfp!!! Will come back with full gist, I am still overwhelm...... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2013
Haaa!!!na wao BFP everywhere.Congratulations and wishing you all a stress free pregnancy period.Tbaby,the latest preg mumie!welcome to the club.My other sisters in God waiting room,its this year oooo.Everyone on this thread will announce her BFP soonest.For me,it has been 7months of easy ride.God has been faithful and merciful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Goodmorning fruitful ladies.... @Olivia congrats! August da month of BFPs....

@All my birthday is on sunday and the birthday gift i desire is that of conception and delivery subsequently... make una help me beg Baba God the giver of children cos these 3yrs of ttc wants to turn me into a sadist!

Anyway i am going to wake up this birthday in deeper life camp so i have decided. Guess what today is Cd51... the only thing consistent after my menses is its inconsistency!
I no fit test as something tells me is my usual irregularity cos i didnt take clomid, its a natural cycle. I used Paxherbal products arnd cd25 and when it finished decided to wait af b4 i continue but see me till now. I bought one of their products for Dh tho he is medically confirmed ok, i got it just tosupplement my sister na so Dh s.e.m.e.n released come thick thick sso te fear catch me but i noticed dt now when we meet s.e.m.e.n does not run out of mme as b4.

@reedemersave ur testimony sent shivers thru me, i have always felt my ttc has something to do with my wedding gifts....there is this flask one ttc woman pple evn went as far as saying she is a witch gave me and i purposely gave it out to someone as gift the same i gave it out i miscarried cos i was pregnant and i told God to forgive cos ttc isnt funny and that woman may have been tagged a witch for ntn and i purposely sent her gift out....... long story short i got 8 sets of baby bath tubs for gifts and somethibng tells me each time i see dm dt one is evil i dont knw but i got to pray more tho...

Sorry 4d long post and HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FOR THE PRAYERS THANK U
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2013
wow.... another bfp ..... baba ure too much! Congrtas Tbaby!

Hmmm e be like say i go test o..... somethng tells me its negative sha so i stay put.

Tbaby happy for u comback wit full gist my ear dey wait
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2013
i neva see i neva see ohh wonder wonder wonder wonder.my own TBABY 4 REAL,congratulations dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonderlen: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Thank God for all the wonderful testimony of BFP. I key into it. this is also my month to testify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.