Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419506 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jadareese: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
yaayy...congrats@ nice. a healthy full term to u dear.God is still faithful alwayz

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by callola: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2013
@nice my birthday mate, am so happy about ur news. U will carry to full term. Wow! I really missed alot these days due to work. All pregnant mamas in d house, i pray dat no weapon fashioned against u shall prosper u will all carry to full term IJN amen. I tap my own from ur blessings ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beelie: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2013
udoka2: Me_me

Do a pelvic scan, though its early to show anything tangible, but it will sure show evidence of pregancy if there is any, because the endometrium will thicken to a certain level.
Thank u so much. Wil try n do that 2moro. Begining to tink its d pregnancare conception delaying AF.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beelie: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2013
Moyinoluwa83: @Nice14, congratulations o. You will carry to term by God's grace.Amin.
@me_me and kemmy210. Welcome. Your stay here will be short by God's grace.
Thank so much!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beelie: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Beelie:
Thank u so much. Wil try n do that 2moro. Begining to tink its d pregnancare conception delaying AF.
Does anyne know if pregnancare conception can delay AF. Its d only tin dat could av caused d delay. I had hydrotubation in june, with AF cd27 after the procedure. DH feels its either hydrotubation causing the delay(which i dont believe should, as AF showed cd 27 dat cycle) or am actually pregnant. I had cramps from cd 21 to like cd30,but No AF, no BFP.Am so confused. Unable to log in as Me_me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:46am On Aug 20, 2013
shocked and another great testimony from @nice14 (nee berrybas) cheesy WAOW! Congratulations! I never see this kain God before o, wonder wonder...wonder wonder. Jesus na wa o....na wa ya o. See as the Lord has shut the mouth of reproach. Happy 40wks.

@Goldenbaby, thanks for the prayer points.

@safe, I will expect us to use praise to tear finish the 'wall of Jericho'. That is my suggestion. Let everyone use their doctors report to praise God for it is the letter that shows only God is sovereign and His report is final not any man-made report.

@Pink22,
This song to the Lord comes to mind.
'I worship you
In the beauty of holiness...
I lift my hands to you
For you are my righteousness...

You are royalty...
And I crown you King of kings...
Your majesty....'

If the report you got before did not stand, now pick the report you have now and dance round it thanking the Lord for victory because every 'wall' blocking us from reaching where we are meant to be crumbles in the name of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 5:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Congratulationsssssssss @ nice 14. God is truly with us on this thread.wishing u a stressfree 9months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 5:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats Favored gal and Nice. Wish u a h&h 9months. U'll deliver like the Hebrew women.

Lord let dis rain touch us all, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Thank you lord, you are worthy to be praise always. Oh God, you are sooooo wonderful. Congrat to our very nice 14( berrybass), may you carry to full term. God is so good dat He just shut that ur neighbour mouth patapata. I am so happy for you.
@ Safe you no nice ooooo I was just checking every word for spelling mistake ooo lol. How are u doing my sister, hope u don check cos i dey suspect you too.
@ Goldenbaby as for me I no won share mine cos e fit discourage some people. All I have to say is we serve a merciful God, our time is now.
@ all let's praise God as He never fails...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2013
@Nice 14 congratulations our God is faithfull u will carry to term IJMN amen!
@Goldenbaby I think that's a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Additional suggested scriptural guide for Thursday 22nd:

Genesis 18:14a “Is anything too hard or too wonderful for the Lord?”

Jeremiah 32: 27 “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me?”

Mark 10:27b “for all things are possible with God.”

Isaiah 65: 24 "Even before you call, I will answer, while you are yet speaking, I will hear"

Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers him from ALL of them"

Proverbs 21:31 “The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance and victory are of the Lord”.

Isaiah 45:25 “For thus says the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty will be taken away, and the prey of the terrible will be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you”

Isaiah 43:19 “Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert”.

Joel 2:25 “And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten–the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust”

Isaiah 61: 7 “Instead of your [former] shame you shall have a TWOFOLD recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach you shall REJOICE in your portion. Therefore in your land you shall possess DOUBLE [what you had forfeited]; everlasting joy shall be yours”.

Isaiah 61:9b “All who see you will recognize and acknowledge that the Lord has blessed you”

2nd Chronicles 34: 27b “Because you have humbled yourself before Me and rent your clothes and wept before Me, I have heard you, says the Lord.”

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2013
When the Lord turneth again the captivity of zion, we were like they that dream. Yes! This is my mantra now!
Before this year runs out, I pray that this thread will be changed to pregnancy thread, IJN!

@nice, can u see?ur neibo has helped u remind God now. I am so happy for u! U will carry to term and deliver with ease IJN.
@other mamas, start grabbing ur DH Baba God is in the building!lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2013
I no fit shout sef.God keep embarassing us with bfps oooooooo we are not tired yet.
Congrats my dear Berrybass-nice14.
@Alwaysbaby tanx that song is timely.
@Tbaby i beg no talk like that come and tell us wether its one month or 50yrs you'll be surprised how positively it will affect some one here, oya kia kia come tell us.
@all preggy mamas forward match here and tell us what we want to hear, what u did if any and how many months/yrs.
@Mychildren u cant possibly wait till one yrs na, is there no way you can get a 2nd opinion?na 2nd opinion make me dey dance like this o, am even going for a third,try my dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Pinky Pinky u won make I talk abi okay I go talk oooo
@ all for me we got married in 2011 and dh said we should wait for some months cos of relocating and we need to be familiar with the new country we moved to, hmm my sisters, as things started coming up fine we decided to try last year December, to God be the glory I got pregnant immediately and I called the hospital I was given an appointment but abt a month to that time. I did not know that I needed to take some vitamins to help the foetus grow so I did not take anything. After 9 weeks I started bleeding so we had to rush to he hospital but unfortunately they couldn't do anything to save the foetus. I lost it.... After some tests, the only thing they could find out was my low haemoglobin so I started taking the iron tablet since March but was not able to conceive. In May, doctor said mayb I was not ovulating but I noticed that whenever dh and I bd after some minutes everything will come out so I told my MIL about that and she call it ' EDA' and told me it's so easy to cure thru herbs. That was why she sent me those herbs and it helps . Above all, only God has all the glory. He is so wonderful. I pray we all carry to term cos it was on this thread that I had the courage to try again, it was so difficult to deal with miscarriage. May God not let any of us experience that in our life time.
Sorry for the long post. Na me and pink una go give e- Koboko for that oooo...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2013
@nice14, congratulations once again. I read inbetween the lines of ur last post where u said God don visit u too. tears are flowing freely down my checks as am typing now. What kind of man is this our God. See @tbaby with her sucide mission. see favouredgirl with her resignation of appointment, see pink22 with a doctors demonic suggestion of tube removal. now see nice14 with her neighbour discrimination. all because of ttc. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm How great is our God? Okwuru onye na amaghi ekwu okwu, Udara na adara nwa enweghi nne. Oji nwa eme Oji. ..... how Greaaaat is our God. What can I say, God u toooo much. May your name be prasied.

@alwaystrue, you are in the spirit. This your suggestion of praise is what I had in mind to write when I logged in only to see your post. Yesssss its praise galore pls my people lets not make any request this month. Lets just thank this greatest God with fast, songs and dance.

@omonikiba. am sure you are more than a month gone in your pregnancy, pls come out here and clear the ground for us to rejoice with you and as well thank this great God once again.

@all, I have this strong feeling that God has not finished with us yet this month.

This tears had refusd to stop. Devil is a Bastarrrrrd.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beelie: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats to all the new preggo. may u all carry it to term. May we also get our BFP soonest, ameen.
Does anyne know if pregnancare conception can delay AF. Its d only tin dat could av caused my delay(cd40). I had hydrotubation in june, with AF cd27 after the procedure. DH feels its either hydrotubation causing the delay(which i dont believe should, as AF showed cd 27 dat cycle) or am actually pregnant. I had cramps from cd 21 to like cd30,but No AF, no BFP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Beelie:
Does anyne know if pregnancare conception can delay AF. Its d only tin dat could av caused d delay. I had hydrotubation in june, with AF cd27 after the procedure. DH feels its either hydrotubation causing the delay(which i dont believe should, as AF showed cd 27 dat cycle) or am actually pregnant. I had cramps from cd 21 to like cd30,but No AF, no BFP.Am so confused. Unable to log in as Me_me.

@Beelie I used pregnacare conception for two cycles. Af was not delayed but i looked really preggo that dh was telling me to go for test. Tender brea.st, dizziness and funny feeling but never missed AF. I suggest u go for a preggo test, abeg. Our ear is itching for another good news.

@Nice14 so i actually said congratulations to u in advance; may God who planted the seed in u protect it to maturity, IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2013
@ Nice14,congratulations. Baba God you are too much,you have shamed the gainsayers on our behalf,may your name be praised forever
@ Beelie,me-me, pls do a pregnancy test first so that you know which way,you can go to a reputable lab and request for a few basic tests like PT,scan etc so that you know what to do next.
@ My children,you need a second opinion,find a way.
To all my pregnant sisters,your testimonies will help us to stir up our faith,what you did differently will to guide us and it will help us look out and not make mistakes. Ultimately we rely on God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Like Alwaystrue said, i think we should praise this month and not pray. God has already proven to us that He is a prayer answering God. We should lift our voices same way we do during prayers to praise Him. Today is just 20th, more bfp are on d way. it may be urs or mine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
@Nice14 congrats n God has indeed proved himself worthy. Azonto with P-Square personally
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beelie: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2013
nmagirl:

@Beelie I used pregnacare conception for two cycles. Af was not delayed but i looked really preggo that dh was telling me to go for test. Tender brea.st, dizziness and funny feeling but never missed AF. I suggest u go for a preggo test, abeg. Our ear is itching for another good news.

@Nice14 so i actually said congratulations to u in advance; may God who planted the seed in u protect it to maturity, IJN.

I have done several PTs. Did my last blood pt last week wed(cd34) n hpt even this morning, all BFN. the Dr that did my hydrotubation said its stil early n i should come cd42. I insisted i wanted a test, n he asked me to do it. when i told him the result was negative, he was like "i told u its still early. . "Pls how can blood pt be early on cd 34?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2013
@Tbaby no let me flog u o, wetin come dey discouraging for ur story now.anyway na belle things dey worry you sha.thans for sharing u'li carry dis one to full term by His Grace.
@Nice14 tanx.
Oya we still dey wait make una carry una bumps come here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2013
@All,
What does the bible say here:

Joshua 6:2
But the LORD said to Joshua, “I have given you Jericho, its king, and all its strong warriors.

There are somethings we need to understand. When God says He has given you something, or He has given you victory, our faith is what brings it to bear. For some He may tell them to just shout like it was during the wall of Jericho falling or to fight like where He said in Deut 2:24b

I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.

For some all He wants you to do is to just stand firm and watch Him do it all:

II Chron. 20:17
Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.

If you read on you will see they praised while waiting.

The Lord has already started His work, na to keep praising and thanking Him and declaring His word. Let Him meet you faithful, joyous, glad, happy, praising and let Him do much more than you can ever imagine in your life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Ttc for 19months. Went 4 hsg in oct last year was told right tube was block. What I did differently; dh started taking moringa and was taking it with milk and I was taking it with him once once and I notic changes wen we bed. More so after fa I took some of d harbs I was given some months ago, I took it 2 clean my system of all medication cos I told myself I was not going 2 take any thing again. Den 2weeks ago d Holy spirit told me 2 tell dh 2 pray 4 me, I told him and he prayed with sricpture & led hand on my stomach. And I rest my case on God with faith dat he will do it & was praying fevently. Praise b 2 God alone .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,I just can't stop laughing,God u are too much.This BFP is becoming evryday tin ooooooooooooooo.O Lord,may your name and your name alone be highly exalted.

@nice14,Congratulations,wishing u a stressfree 9M.

@Belle,Pregnacare never delayed my period.

@all,neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice14 , congrats dear. Wishing γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Sure06 and Golden,i tink i can handle the collection to settle d wahala.i ve soooo enjoyed this thread,but the fact is am not married,seriously stuck between suitors,pls my dear sisters include me in yur special prayers on 22nd 4 pink and everyone else,or yu could schedule mine 4 2nd sept since its ma bdae.i cant wait to join the short ttc,its a bit early 4 me though but longer throat 4 bfp is killing me.listening to yur gud and tring times is a big encouragement, congratulations to ALL d bellefull mamas.and the dew of bfp shall continue to rain.abeg ma sisters no forget me ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.