Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419134 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Nice14 congrats to your sister
@ all May this rain of BFPsss also reach all my ttc sisters here and i IJN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2013
@ Nice, congrats to u and your sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
oooooh. ....biting my finger, hmmmmmmm. @all, I dey dream say as I long in here now I go see say 30 people done announce their bfp again. the way wey bfp take reigh last week e. . I never see before o. I bi think say before 31st August this forum for don change from ttc to pregnancy forum because @all go don carry belle. anywaz, It never dey late.BABA GODY, carry waka, we dey enjoy ur style. nothing dos us. make I continue dey eat my bitter kola dey pass time against tomorrow praises galore. God go hear us by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
Echala...i see you peeping o! How have you been...its been a while o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lord, thank you for your faithfulness! This is about 8 bfps now, Lord we still trust this month to be better than April we recorded 10 bfps.

More RAIN Lord!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
@favoured gal am happy for u, congralulations and @ all the bumping momies u will carry to term and deliver like hebrew women thus says the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Favored gal don catch me, big Congrats sis, and all the other pregnant ladies big congrats to you all Nice14 God don you am for you o.
It's so encouraging to come back and see God in action, then you tell yourself you don't have to be discouraged.

Pinky 22 I am so happy for you I was so convinced that report was not yours just did not know to come and say it, Mama T welcome back pls don't keep silent we love you in this thread.
Udoka how the twins kicking?
@ all I am so encouraged that God is in the house, I was so discouraged that I stopped praying for a while. (Baba God please forgive me)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow! Nice14 aint God sooooooo marvelous?congrats to u both.
@Echala thanks and nice hearing from u.
@all i stopped by to get goatmeat on my way home,the meat seller invited me to share his boiled g/nuts i told him tanks. He now laughed and said he actually looked at my tummy cos the 1st,2nd and 3rd persons that ate the g/nuts immediately he bought them were all pregnant women,lol so when i declined he had to double check.una trust na kia kia i put hand carry some, who wan carry last,i be the 4th preg.woman ke.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maureen44(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hi, my fellow mama ejima, where can i buy preseed lubricant in portharcourt and what is d likely cost.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Haba Pink22, u didn't bring for ur co-pregnant women to be? Na wa oh. I tap into it sha....lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lol! Bcolah u know na, ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!every step of faith is for every sista hear trust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok sha Pink22. Na true u talk. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
@favoredgal..A big congrats to you.Wish you a stressfree 9months.
@Nice..This is a double portioned blessing to you.Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello everyone
@udoka I sent a mail to you still waiting for your reply thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
@muma so what next? Did the doctor tell you to consider ivf?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ all, I've been having cramps and lower back ache for a while. Wld have attributed it to Af but I just finished few days ago. Also ovulation isn't until a couple of days tym so its nt it either. It feels like the stuff I experience weneva af is coming and I rush to the toilet @ intervals to confirm if it isn't af that wants to start again...lol.
Dunno if its the hsg I did some weeks back that is making my body misbehave.
Did anyone experience dis after hsg?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nice 14! Hearty congratulations! We serve abig big God o, na celebration Galore I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ house o, ejoy ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ 9months I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ peace.

‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ i support our turning 2morro into praises, He deserves our praises, 8 bfps a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ stil counting, He is so goooooooooood

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2013
O lord our God in heaven we thank you for that you have done in our midst thus far this month of August

Thank you cuz everyone that logged or peeped in knew that of a truth you are in our midst

We bless you because you are the same yesterday today and forever

We thank you because you that have done it thus far will do exceedingly more than we can imagine for these remaining days of august. Indeed the latter will surpass the former

We thank you for every doctor's report because we know you will have the final say

We thank you because we know with you all things are possible

We thank you so much for the balm of gilead

We thank you lord for because you are a covenant keeping God

We thank you cuz the bible says you honor your word even more than your name and your word already says none shall be barren in the land

We thank you cuz there is no barren woman amoungst us

We thank you because we know the windows of heaven is open and it is raining bfps to every expectant mother to be here

Pls accept our worship and thanksgiving and take all the glory amd send down the blessings

Ijn

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 4:10am On Aug 22, 2013
We give You glory Lord as we worship You
We give You glory Lord as we Honour You
You are wonderful You are worthy Oh Lord

To God be the Glory great thing He has done

Halleluyah for the Lord our God the Almighty reigns

We just want to say baba ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo E seeee

What shall we say unto the Lord all we have to say is thank You Lord.

Lord we want to thank You for what You have been doing in our midst, You have really shown yourself mighty be thou exalted Oh Lord. We thank You for all BFPs testimonies, we thank You becos You have just started ŵ¡ƫħ us, we thank You becos we believe You will continue the project of BFP becos You said in your word that children are your Heritage,therefore we decree and declare that we will all be a partaker of blessing of Bfps that is raining before the end of this month of August in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Father we pray for Pink22 that her joy will be full, You will suprise her beyond her widest imagination including everyone

Father we pray for Muma You Lord will open her Tube miraculously and she will come back to testify to God's goodness.

ℓ̊ thank You Lord becos You have answered our prayer request. In Jesus Mighty Name we have pray. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 22, 2013
Amen !!! Thank you, Favored gal and SurefunmiOluwa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Surefunmi, Amen and thanks. Favoured girl, amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2013
@Favored gal and Surefun ameeeeeen to yo prayers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2013
All praise and adoraation is due to Allah the lord of the world.

We thank you our lord for everything you have done for us from the moment we were concieved.

We thank you for our parents, we thank you for our siblings, we thank you for our friends and we thank you for our spouses.

Our lord, we thank you for the air we breathe because some are in the hospital with oxygen mask, we thank you for the food we eat, we thank u for the water we drink and we thank you for giving us good health to TTC

We thank you for all the BFPs we have recorded and we are grateful to you our lord

Our lord, to you is all praise and adoration. Pls forgive us all our sins and trespasses, have mercy on us for you are the most merciful

Our lord, we pray for pink 22 and muma, please heal them and convert these doctors reports to reports of joy, please crown this healing with BFP this year.

I pray for everywoman and man on this thread for overall healing and that you bless everyone with BFP this year.

Please, destroy any evil fashioned against us and our spouses. Make our homes peaceful abode. Please have mercy on us and accept our prayers.

Alhamdulilah, we thank you for we know and believe that you have answered our prayers.

Amin!!!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2013
We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the lord 2x,as we offer unto thee,the sacrifices of thanksgiving as we offer unto the sacrifices of praise

We give glory to the lord he reign 2x he reign 3x we give glory,afi ogo fun oluwa on joba 2x onjoba 3x afi ogo fun oluwa onjoba

We are grateful oh lord 2x,for all uve done for us halleluyah we are grateful oh lord.
We bless your name oh lord for what uve bin doing,what ure doing,what ure about to do in our midst. We ar grateful cus You are faithful.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Patajun: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2013
AMEN!! To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Thank You Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Amin !!! Thank you, Moyinoluwa83. Thank you too, Ayaakanoh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah robil ahlamin.Father I thank you for all the wonderful things you have done and you are doing and you are stil going to do. We thank you for our wonderful sisters that's got their bfp and are yet to get. We are full of praises for you Lord,we are grateful Lord,we thank you Lord.
All we have to say is thank you Lord. Your miracles in our lives shall be permanent and we know pretty soon all shall end in praise.
Thank you God for we know you are the all hearing and u av answered our prayers and heard our praises.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.