Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406773 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
@venus
Thanks, this has answered my question onbehalf of someone. Pls can someone post a photo of acv, to ensure she buys d correct one pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Good morning mamas and papas,
I woke up today praising God. Lol. Why? Praising and worshipping God in tears for He truly is so Beautiful in Holiness, Awesome Majesty, Only Wise God, He knows the end from the beginning, The Master Organiser, The Ultimate Events Planner...

Let us examine ourselves today in this journey and thank Him, why again?

THANKING GOD FOR 'UNANSWERED' PRAYERS:

Have we desired something so much that we later thank God for not 'answering' at that period because forces might have worked against it or we might have botched the gift if He had answered earlier due to poor understanding or non-readiness or because He gave us much better and you start laughing in better understanding because you know He gave you exceedingly abundantly above your expectation and infact we were the ones that were unrighteous or asked for too little?

Yes do we thank God for the 'seemingly' unanswered prayers because He does answer but atimes it is not in line with our expectations.

It may have been planned for evil but God plans it for good...Genesis 50:20 for He makes all things beautiful in its time...Eccl.3:11 because ALL things work together for good for we who love God and have been called according to His purpose...Romans 8:28 and all this is for HIM to be GLORIFIED...John 14:13. Amen.

Thank you Lord!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2013
@Omalicha, hapi birthday and hapi wedding anniversary.
May the good Lord grant ur heart desires. By this time next year u will be called a new name.

@all, hmmmm
Hope we re all doing great.
Didn't wake up so happy today cos tomorrow is my birthday and it has always been my wish to be a mum by now. *sob*
Just woke up thinking bout my life. Hmmmmm it is well.
@Oct20, hapi birthday in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2013
udoka2: @venus
Thanks, this has answered my question onbehalf of someone. Pls can someone post a photo of acv, to ensure she buys d correct one pls.
@udoka check this link
www.nairaland.com/1415372/alternative-methods-ttc/2#18204628.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2013
@omalicha congratulations on your celebrations,you are blessed,we are looking forward to your bfp,amen

@honiepie,pls what special diets do you feed dh,hes so cute.and can i see the towel you where describing in the mail.urgent please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Uteh, wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ a belated HWA ,a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ HBD, by next year, twil be you, dh a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ d twins

Omalicham, na U̶̲̥̅̊ get Oct o, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp is sure, Ĵüڪ† Keep thanking Him

Aadetoyin, why now? Any teaching hosp around you? Oya go there a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ see wether U̶̲̥̅̊ are blest or not

All, let's Keep praising Him, he is real

Alwaystrue, you are always on point
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Good morning All, today is my birthday and next week Friday is my Wedding anniversary. So many waters have passed under my bridge of marraige of 6years this month but I still thank God for all He has done for me. I wouldn't be alive today without His Grace.

Happy birthday to @Adetoyin, @Omalichachim also Happy Birthday in advance to @Oct. 20. May this our birth month of Oct. be a very memorable one in our ttc journey in JESUS name. Wishing us all Very Sticky BFPs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Hey how una dey?happy bday to ,iya ibeji,aadetoyin and oct20,may God grant you your positive heart desires

I ve responded to your mails,phew e no easy ooo,hahaha.

@udoka for your friend with irregular af,let her try these,parsley,vitamin c and a slice of ripe pineapple.

Method
Bring a cup of water to boil
Pour it into a cup,steep a handful of parsley in it,cover 4 30mins and drink one cup twice daily,she should also tk high dose vitamin c,1000mg,either as a single dose or divide it into 2,500mg in the morning and 500mg at night.she should also take a slice of pine apple daily.af will show within a few days.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2013
@chimdalu let me see if the towel pix will upload,hold on.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Happy birthday Omalichachim and Iya-beji, May God bless you and give you those presents that man cannot give. Have a wonderful day.

Alwaystrue...lovely write-up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
@chimdalu,its dumper cozy,will mail u on that,for dh's eating habbit,

honestly i dont nd hv never placed him on any special diet,every meal has its nutrition.placing him on a crash diet or sudden diet change will definitely lead to shock in his fertility hormone nd hormonal shyness is certain,that is to say he will become drug dependent to stimulate his hormonal activities.rather what i do is if i feel he has put on weight,i cut his normal food portion in 3,feed him 2parts and let him work the rest out on the gym,saturdays he plays basketball nd sundays we walk to church.so in d real sense i dnt change his diet for weightloss nor fertility purposes,personally it works for us and hes as strong as a stallion.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
For women
Low fat,low cholesterol diet disrupts hormonal balance.it can be very unhealthy especially 4 women because all our major hormones are made from cholesterol,that is estrogen,progesterone,cortisol,DHEA and testosterone.if we dont eat enough our bodies divert cholesterol from our endocrine system to use for brain function nd repair,when that happens,its almost impossible for our bodies to MAINTAIN HORMONAL BALANCE,hot flashes,infertility etc will set in.

So b4 u go on any diet or life style change consult with your doctor to make sure you dont have low estrogen,progesterone,testosterone,cortisol,DHEA or hormonal imbalance or fluctuating hormone.

@dreams(deema)thanx sweetheart,i got your mail,i also look forward to meeting you too.pls address the issue of people who can go on this diet,so we dont get things twisted just like Favoredgal and joyful mum suggested.hugs.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Diamondring,ur testimony brought tears 2 my eyes,women like u r rare,congrats sis u wil carry 2 terms God who performed dis miracle wil supervise it 2d end.
@Hmoneypie,u fine die,as i c dat ur pix,i just upload enta my phone sharp sharp sharp ,i show dh say c our mamalawo wey i tell u him say ,chai d babe tight. Thanks 4 ur selfless service,only God dat sees out hearts can reward u.
VENUS ,thanks 4 taking out tym 2bring out d pix 4d acv ,bin searching,but couldn't figure out d page.Thanks .
@Kaynee,how u dey i dey hail fa.pls wil b in abuja by next week,is there a way u can help 2get dat VIT E ,am very interesting,don't know where savannah suite is,Abeg,help a sista out. Thanks
@those having issues wit their blender n d tigernuts u can try dis soak 4 3days,but change d h20 everyday n wash properly on d final day b4 blending by den it would av bin very soft,it works 4 me,n d taste is same.
@MIA mamas,u no yaselves make una come answer register nah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
@omalichachim,happy birthay and wedding aniversary,thank God for ur life,bfp testimony is coming soon. @mychildren dnt worry jst try and always make urself happy also read diamondrings's post and see that u too can make it.pls stop crying ur dh loves u and we al here love u too. @ honiepie, angel on darli.g pls dnt stay far ooo always be with us.@ all how are we doing.Our God is good all the time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
happy birthday and wedding anniversary to our celebrants,@oct20,@aadetoyin @omalichachim and @iya ibeji.baby dust and showers to you.

my days ever since my bfp has being glorious,my dh now treats me like an egg yoke,he has being announcing to everyone that cares to listen that his beautiful wife is now pregnant,GOD i cant believe that drastic turn around in my home,this morning he gave me 5k that i should go and do my hair and was even pressuring me to findout from our doctor when i can start anti natal,listen all my sisters in terrible situation regarding ttc,put all your hope in God,he will never let you down,i keep thanking God for the tool(HONIEPIE)he used to bring my bfp,she will never lack.just be steadfast in prayers and follow a positive atitude with the right supplements you will get your bfp soon.my dh took me out yesterday 4 d first time in over 5years,bought babecue,ice cream and too many other things,he was even confessing how his friends secretely called him impotent that despite all the women he was dating,none including me has gotten pregnant,i was just starring at him.i have forgiven him,with all my heart,am happy my family is back to normal.thank you for all the good will prayers.

Pls honiepie inbox me the fruits and vitamins i can take.GOD bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
@honiepie pls i like those towels,can i get some?@chimdalu you are seriously getting the better part of honiepie,how much is it?and how do you intend to send it?am intrested.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
@honeypie, u no answer my question o 'sobs';(. HBD/wedding ann. 2 all oct mamas. God loves una

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Mychildren i will only say IT IS WELL WITH YOU.
You will definitely get BFP b4 this year runs out to wipe your Tears
@Omalichachim HBD and happy wedding Anniversary. May this your anniversary bring forth your Bfp IJN AMEN
@Iya-ibeji HBD & Happy anniversary in advance. God in His infinite mercy shall give you your Bfp
@aadetoyin HBD in advance pls my sister dont lose hope, God will surely see you through
@Uteh thank you so much my sister for this information, i will check it out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
@aadetoyin,omalichachim,iya-ibeji....happy bday to you all,by this time next year we will celebrate with our triplets in jesus name(amen).
@honepie,dreamsinbc...tenks dear nd kudos for the great jobs you ladies are doing.May God grant you wisdom,knowledge nd understanding.
@to the ttc moms..the good Lord will grant us our heart desires
@pregnant mums....wish you all h nd h 9mnths.
@all...i need your prayers tommorrow as i celebrate my bday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
@oct20 he that sits on the throne has blessed you already,dont mind this stupid devil,threatnin our happiness and homes with infertility,your joy shall come in the morning,see as diamondring dey jolificate with dh now,no more crying,it will go round joor,just park well,its well.

@diamondring which one be your own?if not 4 dat pregnancy i for give you better fight,you go call ur dh.you dont even know d beginning of d towel gist,na so u carry body enter,take time oo,no short my blessing.lol,my sister enjoy yourself,all those things you lost during those fighting days,this is the time to gain them back,clothing,jewelry,shoes,bags even car sef,hmmm if i where you eeh?thank GOD for mending your broken home and restoring peace.i was just discussing it with dh.am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
@all good afternoon. please i need your advice on this issue, i did a scan today and it says there is minimal fluid in the P.O.D and also mild acute pid. what can i do to get this fluid out , please all the sabi mama's help me ooo. @honiepie dearie, help help me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
@oct20 HBD i pray that by this time next yr you will carry your twins IJN Amen.
As you celebrate your Birthday tomorrow may it bring forth your Bfp this month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
@venus thanks for your response. i hope start off immediately. no dulling oh lol.

@ honipie, should i also use parsely .

hm , dis our journey. God help us.

to adetoyin and omalicha, happy birthday and God blessing all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
HBD Omalichachim & Iya-Ibeji.. Wish u multiple pregnancies
@Aadetoyin, relax.. He maketh all things beautiful in his time.
@Alwaystrue... U r indeed always true. Thanks Sis for those words.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
@happy bday to ,iya ibeji,aadetoyin
and oct20,omalichachim, may God grant you your heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
All, my first wedding annivesary is today and tomorrow(19th and 20th Oct) i know when there is life, there is hope.
By this time next year i will be celebrating my anniversary with my twins(SHAMMAH AND SHILOH)in Jesus name.
Congrats to all other wedding anniversary celebrant.
Baby dust to all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
A lot of birthdays and wedding anniversaries going on in d house ds week, dt is how we will also hv a harvest of BFPs..Congratulations BolanleVivian, Iyaibeji, aadetoyin, Oct20, Uteh, Ommalicha, he dt granted Life shall mk it beautiful and glorious for u.
@mychildren, I feel ur pain, e no easy at all at all but try not to talk back at Dh. Be more prayerful, like dy say,"this too shall pass" wipe ur tears ok?
@pls any suggestions on where I can get BSM in Lagos for my Aunty I understand ACV is in Shoprite .
thanks MamaT for welcoming me and thanks Honiepie for d mails, u know ur warmth is infectious...lollz

@all thanks, Love u all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
@prettyrose
Lol @chuku chuku.

@@jossy
That means infection as prettrose said, as soon as d infection is cleared it will dry up. Either u go as prettyrose advised or do HVS and urine test which wl tell d exact infection as well tell d antibiotics to use for it.

@venus
Thanks for d link

@honpie
She doesn't see it at all. Will this treatment still work or she shd do d detox, acv and vitex treatment? Thanks for ur time.

@dimondring
The Lord is restoring ur lost years. Pls enjoy every moment. This show our DHs behaves in ds journey bcus of mosttimes what their peers say to them outside. May God shield them all from evil associates.

Happy birthdays and wedding anniversaries to all celebrants.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Happy birthday and wedding anniversary to BolanleVivian, Iyaibeji, aadetoyin, Oct20, Uteh, Ommalicha...You will all experience God's sudden visitation soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gd evening all, I saw this and tot to share.

http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/bacterial-vaginosis.html

Blessed wknd!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Happy birthday and anniversary to all the celebrants in the house. This time next year i know by the grace of God your stories woukd have changed and your testimonies will be sealed.

Enjoy your day and keep giving thanks to God

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Marbie2020 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.