Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422812 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congrats to diamondring andhoney u r blesd.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Diamondring, am dancing for you ooo, for nine yearssssss, can you imagine, shame to bareness. Congrats and to God be the glory great things He has done.

Bless God for Honiepie, God alone is your reward pretty.

Someone yesterday said,'' nothing should stop you from conceiving if your womb is ok. Don't go ahead to believe someone somewhere is doing you''. Waoooo, its so great to know enough bfp is rolling here.

Oya, more posts by honiepie, wana learn the moreeeeeeee. Going back on all the posts to learn.

I have a student in church who looks like a pregnant woman, hmmmm, fibroid don cover her belle and shoot it out finish, people think she is actually pregnant, can this acv and bsm help her? I might get it for her is its will help her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Honiepie, you expecting triplet? I beg I need this oooo, how u take do am?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Comgrats diamondring and all the preggy mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring. Your testimony is awesome!! I screamed and started glorifying Jehovah Elohim. My sister let the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ continue to dwell in your family. You will carry to term and deliver safetly in Jesus Christ mighty name, Amen! After all your trials, please remain prayerful in the spirit and continue trusting the Lord who has blessed you and it shall never be reversed in Jesus Christ name, Amen. (num. 23:20).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Diamondring, I screamed Allahu Akbar meaning God is Great, I'm moved to tears after going thru ur text. U shall carry to term and bring forth at the most appointed time. God'll answer all ttc soonest insha Allah. Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
@honeypie. You are indeed fearfully and wonderfully created. I see God's annointing all over you. Remain blessed!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nawaoo. This kind God o I never see your type o, This kind God o blessed be your holy name. Thankyou Jesus Christ on behalf of diamondring for the confirmation of your word in her life. We are happy and grateful. Diamonds congratulations am hapi for you. 9yrs plus all the humilation are all bhind you now. Look forward to the joy of motherhood. 20 more bfpsss. Who's next
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ Kaynee I am next, amen!

@ Diamondring see how God has proved himself strong and mighty in your life. Congrats my dear, I pray that our God almighty will restore joy and laughter in your home in Jesus name, amen. Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

@ Muma congratulation on your promotion, God is not done with you yet. He will grant you your BFP too in Jesus name, amen.

@all be expectant and be still.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
See how God take shame devil with easeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Despite DH looking for what is right under his nose!!!! Jehovah!Jehovah!Jehovah u rock as always. Congrats diamondring darl....relax, stand, sit, take leave, go anything you like jooor, God has smiled on you.

Don't forget to check your progestrone levels and use a good hospital..

Congrats again darl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Honeypie,
God bless you! I just don't know what else to say.

@diamondring, Congrats! I saw your testimony and could not even shout. There are some miracles you get that you just cannot quantify your joy in words. It is your Spirit that just worships God. When a person's appointed time comes, the resources in heaven and earth are drawn to help that person. I am just so glad for you I am weak. 9years of shame, seeming hopelessness, scorn, reproach all washed away by SIMPLE things. Hia!
He has used the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
May you carry to term and deliver your testimony with joy.

My Lord and My God, for all of us that trust and believe you, wrought a miracle that will defy logic in our lives.
Someone said that word of prayer for me and I say Amen, Amen and Amen for us all.
Just Believe and you will see the Glory of God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wowwwwwwww!!!!!! What an awesome God we serve!!! @Diamondring What can I say? I am so so happy for you dear. Your patience and perseverance is just so admirable! I rejoice with you and I declare that He who began a good work in you will bring it to perfection. Please be watchful and prayerful at this time. You are indeed blessed!!!!

@Honeypie The Lord bless you even more for all that you are doing. You will never lack help when you need it! The Lord increase and prosper you now and always!!!

@ all the BFPs are rolling out. We reach out and receive Lord!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring. this is pure testimony. what an awsome God. tears flowing. @honeypie what can l use to clear tube adhension
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring,what a clean testimony,i dont even know wht to say when i saw ur post,i have already screamed before i looked around wr i was.may u carry to term ijn@honiepie,u made me to be short of words,u hare a rare heart,u have put joy in so many ppls home and i pray that u will never lack joy,whenever u need help u will not lack one,am so touched to the extent of shedding tears.God u are awesome,Thank u Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by patcyn: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ diamond ring,The Lord is good oo! All d time thank u thank u Lord..thAnk u Lord for everytin dat u hav done(*singing*).my dear,a verrrry big congrats!!! I rejoice wit u and also tap into dis blessing. U r really a strong woman considering all those unbelievable things dat happened in ur house.my dear it is well jare.ur days of tears r over and its endless joy from now on.dis ur preggy shAll be uneventful n u'll deliver like d Hebrew women. Congrats once again!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Diamondring, i can feel ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ excitement, its reflecting, Jees! 9 years of shame disappearing Ĵüڪ† like dat! It can only be God! He is great o, He ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ see you tru, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil bring to term, Ĵüڪ† continue to honour God a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ God alone

Honeymi, hmnn, so beautiful a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cute, frightfully young ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d brain being displayed, may God be Praised I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your life.

Bcolah, Ã♍ε̲ή a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Ã♍ε̲ή, supported

I ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ so excited! 9 years of waiting? Kai

Iyabetajos, how U̶̲̥̅̊ a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ twins?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Nmagirl I hope and pray that your mum is responding to treatment. Take care and remain blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Muma, praise God. Yes ooooo, your bfp is next!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congrats Diamond Ring
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring...what a mighty God we serve. My sister God av taken away ur reproach and ur testimony sha b permanent. 9yrs of waiting! Gosh! U ar a strong woman my dear. Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy and safe delivery. @all our pegg mamas...hop u and ur babies are doing great? Mummy
Beloved, omonikibia,oct,safe,pink,mamat etc abeg where una dey? Hop all is well? @Honiepie...thanks in a trillion times. May God continue to bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
@all,
I will make this quick.
Remember the times we prayed for help and mercy? God prepared and brought people with hearts of Gold here to help us using Simple things. Ah Father, you too much.

@Honeypie, your willingness to be used as a vessel of goodness for God to be glorified, inspired this:

Isaiah 61:1-3
1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified

How many of us realise that the gospel (good news) means more than just the pre-conceived stereotypes of a man with a bell and bible doing morning cry? The good news included binding up the broken hearted, comforting those that mourn...it could just be a smile, a hug, a word, a prayer.

Setting free the captives without the divine, medical, herbal, accounting, legal, educatibe and so on knowledge or skill that you have to those who may be ignorant.

I mean you can preach the gospel with the way you cook your food, how you design your house, how you decorate a cake....you go fear cake wey dey preach the gospel na.
Whatever work, heart, skill or knowledge you have can be used to preach the gospel and raise up someone from the spirit of heaviness to one of Joy. God can raise up stones to praise Him, how much more us.

What gospel do you preach? The end result as seen in Isaiah 61:3 is for God Alone to be GLORIFIED!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmm. Make una save me b4 I destroy all the blenders I lay my hands on oh. This is the third one oh, all spoilt thanks to tigernuts!
Dreamsinc abeg wat do u use to blend ur tigernuts and almonds!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring
My sister the Lord has blessed you! Happy nine months.

@honypie
Pls I hv a friend who doesn't seen her period for more than five yrs without being on medication. Docs hv tried various things to no avail. All her medical results are good, only no ovulation and period. She has tried dong quai and vitex without result. According to her it started after an abortion before marriage. Pls do u know what she can take.

@all
Pls can some post a photo of d ACV u bought, need her to start with cleansing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
@honeypie @honeypie, hehe, no hide o. answe me sharp sharp l wan get my bfp this month IJNwink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Bcolah, LMHO! Abeg soak the tiger nuts well before blending. Na regular blender I dey use o! I soak at least overnight. Infact, even now, I have some soaked cos it's now part of dh's daily regimen.

@Alwaystrue, that kind cake wey dey preach gospel! Abeg, leave me o...make I no go cause problem for myself where I dey laugh. Meanwhile, I tried to pm you. Did you see it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
As promised, I've started the thread. And I've posted the shopping list

www.nairaland.com/1482239/30-day-fertility-diet-challenge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Iya Dera and Chuks sry am just responding. The name of the cereal is Post Great Grains cranberry almond crunch. It's about N900. All d best in using it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
i cant count the number of times i have shed tears of joy because of honiepie,alot of people who havnt come close to her may not understand how angelic this young gal is,she took up my bills with the psychology therapist,my dh attends an all expense paid gym,most of all i have my confidence back because my dh is seriously responding to treatment.all the way from europe down to nigeria,we found life in a total stranger.GOD bless you kid sister,you will never lack.

@diamond ring congratulations,i wish you a smooth ride to motherhood.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dreamsinc. I soaked it oh for like 24hours sef, it wasn't soft oh, now I've spoilt anoda blender!!!! Shld I use a juice extractor instead?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Honiepie thanks zillion times for all ur good deeds, @diamond conhgratulations once more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Diamondring, congratulations, have a healthy 9 months and safe delivery. You are indeed a strong woman, God saw your heart and perserverance and made sure none of those ladies got pregnant. Because he is d God dat seats in heaven and rules in the affairs of men. Those who trust in him are never put to shame.

@Muma, congratulations on your promotion, the next promotion is your bfp in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring, congrats, have a stressfree 9 months!
@muma, congrats on the promOtion, ur bfp is near!
@honiepie, God bless u as God continues to use u on this thread.
@safe, who give u unofficial leave? Abeg show face b4 we give u query!!!
@all mamas, God will grant u perfect miracles dat pple will hear and marvel b4 dis year runs out IJN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.