Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419577 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2013
@echala big congratulations. Waoh. Happy for you. Huggs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Joining this forum is the best thing that has ever happened to me of recent, In this forum, I have learnt more than I have ever imagined. I have learnt how to be a better wife, a better daughter-in-law, a better friend, a better sister and a better christian. I have learnt how to be strong willed and focused in the matter of ttc. This forum has been a life changer for me. Everyone in this forum is specially ordered by God to register here because all have contributed to a great extent to making others smile. What a peculier people we are.

Some testimonies makes me cry, some make me shout for joy, some make me smile. It is a good thing to know that someone else is going through the same troubled road with you and understands your indept feelings perfectly.

@echala, Your bfp has reassured my confidence in this unfailling God. Even though He tarries, Yet at the appointed time He will do it grin grin. Praise God.

@udolistic baby, I can feel your innermost exictment. I am sooo happy for you. May God Almighty direct your steps in every decsion hencefort.

@Venus love, God is watching your back.

@safe06, You can never change. You be complete case file. what is that you posted . so who is at the left hand ?

@honiepie, how bori, your selfless service here will never go unrewarded by God Almighty IJN.

@all,
Is any depressed?, is any worried that the year is fast running and the hope of bfp seems like a mirage?. Hold on to this God. If you look back, you will agree with me that we are no more where we used to be NO NO., Oh Yes, God has taken us higher in different realms of life. Lets hold God tight and praise him for all he has done in our lives. In this month of November, We say NO! to any misforture to any of our bellful mamas. We say NO! to any arrow of the wicked against our fruitfulness, We say YES to every good thing God Almighty has instock for us IJN.

HAPPY NEW MONTH shocked shocked. One Love

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
@ cjnone2, you are correct dear. am also happy to be a member of this forum, may the good lord continue to remember us at our own appointed time. (amen)
Happy new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Cjnone2 I agree with u, this thread has been a blessing to me for one. And I appreciate everyone I've met in this journey. God bless us all.

Jossy, alright dear. All the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2013
@beetle as i have PCOS i should be take vitamin B6 and zinc to correct it as Honniepie said or do you have any other natural or fruits i should be taking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2013
kiss ouhhh! @Cjnone,
Gosh, you want me to release a tear or two with those words?

Is it about:
Squeezing humour in every situation...@Safe...you fit laff miss road.
You don see someone wey laff sotey dem dey tell am sorry?

A herb or household condiment for any health challenge...@Honeypie. Choi, her pikin go drink agbo thins tire.

A picture for every thought...@Goldenbaby...words and thoughts in pictures. If you no like to dey hear word, she go give the word cloth make you see am well.

A meal no matter the mood...@Dreamsinbc...she can turn chalk to bread sef.

A song for every weary heart...@Pink. You see someone who suppose vex they sing praise, na you go tire na. Na this kain thin dey frustrate mockers.

A vex and prayer no matter how down...@Mamatriplets. She go yab you seriously, na u go dey laugh yourself. She go make prayer so sweet you, you go deny beg for prayer point with abeg.

A word of admonishing no matter the confusion...@Omonikiba and other chief encouragers. Dem go so encourage and advice you, you go say bitterleaf sweet pass sugar.

A person to ginger tears making us forget our own issues so we can comfort them, when they need to release fears...our cry cry mamas and shaky shaky mums. Hope say no be their children go dey tell them say 'Pls calm down mum, how did you even cope when we were delayed'.

A medical view from our own @Beloved. Free of charge o. Remain make she begin e-scan, e-appointment.

A quick caller of fasting without even minding those wey too gbadun their food...@nice14 especially in her @berrybas days. Thank God say she don carry belle now. We for hear something.

A word no matter the situation...from the Word of God. You go surprise the things wey u go find for bible o, even how to care for your pet and animals.

And some think they have nothing to live for because of the small seeming delay in receiving the special package God is preparing specially for them?

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2013
You may not know how
you may not know when
but He'll do it again .***singing**
our God is three much.
Congrats Echala you will hold ur miracles in ur hands.
@safe u too fine o , welcome back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2013
@ Echala@congrats wishing you a happy nine months.
@ safe06,u too fine is that your Dh beside you?
@ all,happy new month,may this month usher us into our blssgs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Hi everyone? Hope am welcome here o, been a silent reader for over a year now but decided to join today! Congrats to all the preggy mammas our God is faithful! I must join U this month by force! What do u think of fertilaid am about to start but am super scared! I had ectopic last december and my right tube was removed! Just wondering if it worked for anyone here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2013
@ cjnone love. Thanks. God will surprise us soon dear. You will have a sweet-blessed month.

My sisters , please for those of you that knows my medical history, is it possible for me to ovulate (or for somebody with pof)? Can one ovulate and not get af?
After my failed ivf early september I did detox and started on a cocktail of supplements and started taking my temprature as well. Sometimes I feel this pain in my lower abdomen (around the ovaries or so) am not sure what pain it is since I have never really experience a normal af. I went to d hospital they did a smear or so to test for infection or uti and came out negative. They gave me pain releaver that I didn't take.
So in my bbt I have been on a 35.9-36.1. But for 3 days now I get 36.5. Where is the best place to take temprature. Does change in enviroment temprature affect my reading?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2013
@mummy3d...welcome on here and may your stay be short..i know someone that had an ectopic and lost one tube...she still went on to have three kids naturally and im sure you will

Fertiliad has worked for a no of people here you can search for 'hebrew woman'....however do you have annovulation problems or hormonal imbalance? Why do you want to take it...? Pls dont take it for taking sake....see a gyneo for proper counselling

@venuss have you tried a hpt? Just in case! I dont think change in environment affects temps... i remember in feb when i was temping religiously i travelled to a much colder place and when i temped..the reading was lower than the previous days/ wks so i just chucked it up to change in environment...but i got my AF that day so the drop in temp was just my af announcing its arrival

I pray the rise in yours is bfp making its grand entrance....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2013
@Echala, God has really put a new song in yr mouth, I rejoice wt u greatly. Hv a smooth 9-mth trip IJN, amen.
@Venus, u ar next in line n God will surprise u IJN, amen.
@All,Happy new month. As we hv spoken into God's ears so will he do for us IJN, amen.
@MummyD, welcome on board.

Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thank you everyone for all the prayers, favored gal, thanks so much for prayer for me, as you have watered Gods own someway my God will rise up for you and show himself strong in your life this month.
Sen-tempest thanks so much, may God surprise you too this month as this came as a big surprise for me where I least expected it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
@favouredgal; tanx for ur reply #ifeelloved# The only time I got preggers was wen I took 50mg of Clomid that ended in the ectopic! 11months now I've been trying naturally and uptil now nothing! Fluid from my breasts when I squeeze are something that tells me hormones are flying and also d very scanty menstrual flow! I get d strchy fluid monthly indicating ovulation but wonder y it can't seem to click! I think I need anoda doc, can someone recommend one in warri, but for the meantime I want to try fertilaid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
@favouredgal; tanx for ur reply #ifeelloved# The only time I got preggers was wen I took 50mg of Clomid that ended in the ectopic! Its 11months now after D surgery I've been trying naturally and uptil now nothing! Fluid from my breasts when I squeeze are something that tells me hormones are flying and also d very scanty menstrual flow! I get d strchy fluid monthly indicating ovulation but wonder y it can't seem to click! I think I need anoda doc, can someone recommend one in warri, but for the meantime I want to try fertilaid!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Safe, gud to hv u back; we were almost sending out a search party. Ur pishur fine not to small o, LMHO.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tanx Amazon for the warm welcome! Echalla ds November holds a lot of blessings for all ttc women here! God I can't seem to know why am excited but somehow something tells me my crying days are over! That ectopic nearly shattered me! It would hv been twins! For my shame Lord I demand a Double! Its so hard to be happy wen ttcing!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
@mummy3d....ok...have you done any hsg to ensure the other tube is patent...i responded to you o tbe other thread

For warri...i have read a lot about lily hospital on this thread or the ivf thread....anyways you may want to try it out.

@Echala...amen and amen....congrats again..its going to be a great month on this thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Blessed be the Awesome name of the Lord. The God of hannah & sarah has done it again.
@ Echala congrats sis. May God grant u a smooth and peaceful , sound and healthy 9 months.
Pls tell us wat u did diff dis time wink
Wat a way to start dis new month.
Happy new month beauriful pple.
@ safe we still dey wait o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Welcome to your month of Divine Settlement my people.

@echala...congrats dear, God that started this beautiful thing in your life will see you through to the end. Happy 9 months dear.

@mummy3D...welcome dear, your stay here will definitely be short. Weep no more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Echala...ooooh my God!!! what an awesome God you are... So happy for you dear. You are one of the early posters in this thread and finally God has settled you too. VENUS dear, just know you are next in line as well as others!

@safe
lolllllllllllllllllllllll yes ooo l wan know who it feels to bossom feed grin, so l go prepare to answer una questions very soon on bossom feeding matters.

@all
Its a new month pregnant with BFP...pls position yourself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tanx everyone! My stay will indeed be short! @ favouredgal I heard about Lily! Will try dem as soon as my pocket is reloaded! I can't imagine anoda year ending and am still trying! Its over
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
@venuss,i dont think environment affects temping.why not get opk to be sure.At least to know if u ar doing things right.You can also do folliculometry.Lets see if Af will come itself wit these signs,although i pray for a bfp(triplets).did u see EWCM?i do feel stabbing pain wen am ovulating too and temp using d armpit.
@mummy3d,u are welcome.May God grant u a bfp soon.
Sticky vibes to everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
@cjnonnzy,u wan deny yasef? U no recognise yasef again? I don forget the pishur? Think back to 1765...lol.
@bloomingbud,werin u still dey wait?u too like gist jere,go I wee nor te u.#tongueout#
@amazon nd apinky apinke,tainz jere,una no need hail me too mulch,i know say I fine..apinky,wish u a healthy preggy season.
@atonement,no b my dh b that ooo,haba,i no b lesle na,so my dh no fit b woman, na cjnonnzy be that...
@jossy,zeezy thanxabunsh..
@goldenbaby,mamatriplet,where ona dey na?the kidnapper don release us,y ona still dey hide?ani ona don kidnap ona sef?
@omonikiba,na when ur pikin wan marry u go come tell us about ur success story?respect ur size 8 oooooo.
@venus,u are a strong lady,ur testimony is now Insha Allah..amin
@greenfruits,tbaby,iyabetajos,iyaibeji,i dey hail oooo.
@echalala,i dey compose ur congratulatory song,congrats.
@alwaystrue,hugs...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
@cjnone woooow,beautiful and well worded message,tnx sis,

@always true,you are always on point,even bossom milk we go mix agbo inside,hahahaha,nofin do u ma lov

@tami & tara tnx sweet,my english name na fear fear,i heard epidural is great n relatively cheap in france wit minnimal side effect.heard nija is bracing up too.

@echala am greatful to God on ur behalf,you told me yu pray 4 a daughter like me,and i promised u God was set out to giv u even a better one,congratulations ma darlyn,i beliv this has opened d door for many more to come,its goin to be 9mnths after 9mnths after 9mnths in jesus name,amen.

@mummy3d welkom darl.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thk God @echala startd 2day wt gudnews,congrt dear. @all i need help. here are my scan result 2day=2 posterior fibroid 6.4 x 5.8 and 3.9 x 3.4. Anterior I.8 nd I.6cm. Large subserous fibr seen at the lower postr 4.7x4.4cm. No cyesis,no ovarian cyst,visible primordial folicles are noted. Pls shld go 4 surgrey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
congrats to Echala, God is indeed perfect. pls what did u do differently?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
@safe06. I miss you die grin grin What? I done laugh fall from chair. Abeg hold my hand make I stand up.

I love you my sweet sister, this life na jeje.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Undo baby thanks so much, yes o Venus you are next inline, infact everyone is next in line for this testimony.
My people I wish there was something I did differently, I did not do anything at all, the last time I took any vitamins was Dec 2012. I gave up on any drug or anything, infact to tell you how God wanted to show himself it was just one touch from hubby, I was too busy with work and traveling attending meetings we did not baby dance.
So I know deep down in my heart it is just God that answered me ( so I know the exact day I concieved grin)
I know this testimony will go round.
Thanks Honeypie fear fear woman.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I burst laugh so tey spit fly comot. I come dey clean my keyboard.
Choi! @cjnone, so you come deny yourself like this? So you and @safe sef know una sef for real life? Ehen! you don expose yourself na, make @safe come hold your hand pull you up from floor. grin Besties for life.

@Echala, I gbadun you jare. You see fine babe @honeypie, quick claim am for your daughter. Ehn, I understand. When I see fine blokes them, me sef dey claim better for my sons...see as you sef don become mama baby. Enjoy.

@Honeypie, agbo in breastmilk? shocked, please send the recipe abeg. cheesy

@Mummy3D, it is nice to join this forum. Many of us do not know how big it will grow sef, this thing wey we start like play like play so.

@Dreams, abeg you must start kiddies kictchen when Zikora and Zulu arrove o because we don dey hear say baby food no good as akanmu with crayfish. THis kitchen wey you start so, you never know how big e go be yet.

@Udoka, ok be like say na goal keeper be the best position now o grin
The midfielder and attacker wey many don dey play don do. Na to catch the ball hold am come keep am for net after the scoring.
And please no claim 'virgin' o, this one wey you wan know how bosom feeding go be....I be think say you don dey do am before lipsrsealed just that extraction no dey happen yet...Cough...cough.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Peaceful12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.