Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419426 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AllisonEC(f): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats Dennis the Ultimate Man! You deserved it. People should learn from you and see through that God does not neglect the prayers and act of charity of his people. He carried the Log of shame, was mocked even to the extent that Chidi mocked his God! Now His God has done it for Him. Oh am so happy, etremely happy for you cause right the day you carried that Log of shame my spirit never left you. Am prticularly happy cause God asked my prayers by making you the Ultimate man. It only deepen my faith in God, as to what he can do. Thank God for you!
prettyrosefave: My sisters, I don't know if you guys feel the way I feel, so happy Dennis won the gulder ultimate search season 10, never liked him to win until dis night, he was focused, searching n searching unlike Edmund and Ify who were just so nonchallant.

Above all, he gave all the glory to God. Remember he would wake up atimes at night to pray, now here is the victory. I pray we all get answers tonight.

As for Bobby, I think his mum gave him the bad luck, pouring whatever water it is in his legs and head. Hisss hisss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Spotting cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
BfP rain! Wow this is good, a very nice way to start November. Congrats Echala u shall carry to term in Jesus name. Pinky it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
@pinky...it is well with u. I cover u and ur Lo wit d precious blood of Jesus Christ..amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pink take your eyes off what you see and focus on the truth of God's word. Don't let fear in, don't fret. Speak God's word over your LO and yourself.

We have thanked God for you and we will continue to thank Him who will perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name, amen.

God bless and keep you.

@Echala I praise the name of our God for you. Big congrats.

Safe welcome back.
MummyD welcome.

@all I dey hail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello my sisters, been a while I posted. Nothing really to update but I come in to read everyday.

Congrats to all the belleful mamas...the Lord will keep u and d lo's..

@Echala, congrats sis. Wish u a happy n healthy 9mnths.

@Pink, d devil is a liar. Dis u already kn. Despite all d neg reports d Dr's always give u, God has always shown himself as d Almighty in ur life. Dis one has come 2 stay my sis, no shaking!

@all newbies, may ur stay here be short and sweet.

Omonikiba, wetin happen na? Oya na beg we dey beg, show!

@all, dis month has already started on a good note, I pray we record more BFP's dan we ave eva gotten b4.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pink22: Spotting cry
Please check progesterone, if low, supplement sharp sharp to avoid stories that touch o. It is well with you. ECHALA congrats am hapi for you. You will carry to full term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
@echala,congratulations,the God of eleventh hour has done it for and i pray that u will carry to term in Jesus name.@pink deary,it is well with u,udoka posted yday about her friend that was spoting,and after she took progesteron shot or cap(i dont know much about it) the spoting stoped and she became normal and was enjoying her pregnancy dey go,pink no take chances abeg,go to laboratory and check ur progesteron level,early pregnancy is sustained by progesteron,if it's low,why not try cyclogest supp? Or see ur doctor immediatly? In all it's Gods doing,and he will perfect everything concerning ur pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ favordgal, hpt? Hmm! I de come first. But I think I will take a leap of faith and get an opk. As zeezzy suggested.
The pain has been on for over a week now, am just going to ignore it.
Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Echala this is d season d Lord has made for U rjoic n b glad congrats. @Pink it is well @All happy new months our expectations shall never be cut shot in Jesus Christ's name Amen. And @safe U no go kee pason For hear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
@VENUS,if God says yes,who can say no? U might be pg,becos temp stays high when u are.come-on get hpt,can u remember testimony of diamondring,pink,dream and many others dont under rate His mightyness and our expectation concernig u shall not be cut short ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dual post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Echala,congratulations.I'm wishing u a smooth 9month.I tap from ur miracle.

@Pink,that baby has come to stay and no power will bring it down.Pls quickly go and check ur progesterone level,just as others have said.It is well with u

@Venus,go and HPT quickly,I hope it is what we are praying for.

@Cjone and Alwaystrue,you two are always on point. Thanks

@all the newbies,u are all wecome,ur testimonies will appear very soon.

@all,happy new month to u all,this month of November will deliver our heart desires to us in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tanx sisters for the plenty welcome! Wow, this really a family wish I was here earlier! Anyway better late than never! I deeply appreciate your love n respect! Tanx all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats Echala! May you carry to term!

Chyvia, how's your period? Is it regular? If not Metformin can correct this or still Pregnitude or inofolic( supplements) Been reading a lot about it and most people swear by this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
@mummy venus pls go do an hpt . You are d type that God suprises,dnt be suorised if you are already 3months preg,I'm suspecting you o. @pink ' who is he that speaks and it comes to pass when our God has not spoken'. Sister, 4get fear start singing,start praising God your cute baby is shielded by the angels of the almighty. @ safe u funny gan ni, we luv u smiley. @ mummy3d u r wlcm.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lolll@Pastor Alwaystrue hmmmm my hand no dey o; if na @safe06 dey talk this now l no go talk. I go report u to Pastor Mrs MamaT.

@pinky
If u do progesterone, resul comes out after abt 5days. See ur doc pls, l prefer shots to passteries...unless u use them thru d back door.
Thank God its wkend, take enough rest. He that begun a good work in ur life is faithful to complete it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Pink: Abeg Abeg, progesterone test result too dey waste time. You can't wait for that before taking any action. Do the test but just take the progesterone shot immediately. No need to waste time. Or is there any natural herb to substitute progesterone? #just asking#. That's if you're worried about the shot without your doctor. Me I no dey like hear this kain thing. Don't handle it lightly abeg and pray harder. This one has come to stay in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Udoka mama sef don already answer you. Abeg no waste time o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Echala

Congrats my dear! What a great news on first day of month. Praisssseee the Lord!!!!. You will carry to term in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Remain blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Pink, fear not sis. God is with you and will not let anyfin happen to ur LO. Bt pls do the progesterone test as suggested by our sabi mamas and place urself on strict bed rest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Pink

It is well in the name of Jesus Christ. You shall carry to term. God has already blessed you and It can never be reversed. Pls, consult your doctor and take progesterone inj. if possible as suggested.

I'm praying for you sis.!! Stay strong and trust in the LORD!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ pinky pls hold on to ur faith, strict bed rest for now.God is in control
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Echala: A very Hearty Congratulations to you!!!!! Wow!!! Finally, God has done it for you with ease. This one is permanent and you will carry to full term in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
@moyin,i use closeup creme mixed with ewedu,if u use am ehn,babes for here go dey beef u...
@izuchi,smiler,hugs...slp well.
@skimpychikito and lizzyslaw,hailings.sleep tight.
@apinky apinke, i surprise as u allow ur afraid to be scared,with this ya miraculous testimony,u come dey fear now?u suppose know say God get hand for diz ya matter na,so no shaking ok?oya go nd slp.
@all,hope u started the weekend on a beuriful mode?oya go sleep, keep ur dh close ,but keep his "banana" closer ,on this note I say SLEEP LOOSE.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
CONGRATULATION. Echalan u shall carry 2term in Jesus nname (Amen)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
CONGRATULATION Echala u shall carry 2term in Jesus nname (Amen). Lord hearken unnto our voice and grant us BFP, thanking God for prayer answers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2013
Where do I start? May God continue to be glorified on this thread. Echala, big congratulations! I wish you h&h 9 months. No harm shall come to you or baby, and you will carry to term.

Pinky, pls relax first. As someone said, don't wait for a progesterone test. I would suggest Gestone shots as soon as possible, or, Cyclogest if you can lay hands on it, just to take care of that angle. I hope you're no more rolling fondant o, pls don't, no cake stuff for now, just relax pls.
Above all, God will see you through, trust!

Mummy3D, welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet. Hugs.

AlwaysTrue, but you know now...4sure! Thank you, I really appreciate you. Omo, your food ideas na die.

Safe, hmmm, no comment o. Wey my ram meat? Eku ojo meta.

Venuss, have you tested first? Hmmm, see me behind closed doors for further discussion- I dey look you with corner eye. Lol.

@Ngchuks, they seem pretty big, and should require surgery (divine or physical). If you do opt for surgery, it's nothing to be afraid of, and a LOT of people get pregnant the first 2 cycles after myomectomy. Hugs!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Congratulations pink22 and echala,you shall carry to term without complications,Smooth ride to motherhood.

@all i still dey push body with my touchlight found pregnancy(according to udoka)and am here to testify further to the goodness of the lord that my dh who had being the greatest huddle in my ttc life (career because 9years on the course no be beans)surprised me yesterday with a clean suv,my joy knows no bounds,you remember my pain and shame,when my car broke down during my ttc,he always abondoned me and drove off to work,after better beating,even the mistress used to drive his car,my sisters,you need to be patient and trust God,HONIEPIE you wiped my tears and shame,God used you and saved my marriage,(back to story)my dh kept calling me to return home from my parents house where i went to rest and pamper my yet to be born baby,yesterday he came with his brother and friend,packed plenty food stuffs for my family,something he has never done before and officially asked my patents that they came to take me home,my parents agreed and lo and behold when we got home he pointed at a clean,sweet looking suv and handed the key to me,JEHOVA i wept like never before,i remembered the humiliations,the marks on my body from his belt,the kicks and punches,i remember the number of times he locked my kitchen and only opened it when his mistress came visiting,lord,i have forgiven him,he knelt down and handed me the car key and also told me that my old car will be fixed for local runs like going to the market and so on,and that we should start arranging for a help.i cant cut this story short,but if anyone wishes to know a little more about my ttc journey please read my previous posts,he swept the house,arranged everywhere before i arrived,praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lord,i am writting you in tears,for those of you still in Gods waiting room,hold on,be strong dont doubt nor weary,he will answer you and bless you with greater gifts,YOUR UPLIFTMENT SHALL COME FROM YOUR DOWN FALL (according to honiepie).i slept like a baby,we have made up and he now sees me like a wife and not a househelp,thank you honiepie for your support,and for allowing yourself be used to bring about this pregnancy after 9years of barreness.my sisters your time is now!praise God.

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring i feel you dear, thank God it is over now and may the lord continue to bless your family. congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring,HALLELUYAH to the King of kings.Infact,this is the Lord's doing. I'm so happy for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring congrats on your new car. am so happy for you. You are a great woman for all the things Dh did you still have your faith. You shall carry LO to terms. God will always be with you and bless your family. I Praise God with you AMEN
@Pinky Please do as our sabi mamas said you should do you shall carry to terms
@bettle my period is regular runs for 3 days

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.