Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440919 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
^^^^^^^Amen.
Thank God for you dear.

It is ok. Let us always ensure we act right to do Jesus proud whether church member or minister so the ministry is not blamed. And when you know you are right, let them say....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2013
@Favouredgal, how are you and LO?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 1:01am On Nov 04, 2013
omonikiba please our ears itching to hear wetinYou buy come for us. miss u.
please let by gone be bygone one love... may the peace of the love be with u all amen. goodmoning all be kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 3:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Hello,
Is anyone in contact with flakeey? Its been a while she logged in.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2013

@all...pls let yesterday stay in the past.....all those that weren't online yesterday or couldnt post for whatever reason or those that posted and still feel the need to continue.... ENOUGH is ENOUGH PLS..

No judge or jury today PLS..... everybody here (popular or unpopular on the thread) is a MARRIED woman / man and a human being deserving of respect and consideration in manner of speech and approach....

Let us stop derailing the thread from its original purpose...it is a brand new day and we must rejoice and be glad in it

My 2cents anyways
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2013
favored gal:
@all...pls let yesterday stay in the past.....all those that weren't online yesterday or couldnt post for whatever reason or those that posted and still feel the need to continue.... ENOUGH is ENOUGH PLS..

Let us stop derailing the thread from its original purpose...it is a brand new day and we must rejoice and be glad in it

My 2cents anyways
seconded, pls lets put the past behind us, its a new day, moderators might have to help us with this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2013
@omonikiba...my dear...i dey kampe o and LO is doing great as well....Where and how have you been?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Fruit of the Spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Good morning all!

May the almighty God who alone knows how to give good gift to His children grant us the desires of our hearts in Jesus name, amen.

I pray that in this journey of TTC that we will receive the grace to take our eyes off everything negative and unproductive we see around us and focus it on GOD;
"We look [Faith looks] not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."
(2 Corinthians 4:18)

In the journey of life forgiveness and love is the key to breakthrough.

Even though I am not regurlar contributor here, I do appreciate everyone here. Thank you everyone. TTC is not easy, its not something you wish on an emeny. If you are not careful it could drive into depression. Hence the reason for most TTC forum and threads, people find succour and solace there. You can never understand the good this thread does in people's lives.

May our feet not slide as we rely on God's wisdom. I pray that God will continue to lead us in the best pathway of our life as we continue to focus on God's word.

May the peace of GOd that passes understanding fill our mind and soul and may it transcend through our body in Jesus name, amen.

*bear hugs* to y'all, love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2013

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2013
]LET US PRAY:
Father I thank u for ds forum and present every single member into ur able hands. Let ur peace reign in our midst. Forgive the unkind words we hv spoken. Purify our spirits, soul and minds. Soothe the hurt and the hurting. May the purpose of creating this thread never be defeated. Let every wounded heart be healed.. Come back spirit of the Living God and dwell in our midst as before.
Prosper our ways and grant our heart desires.
PEACE BE STILL in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2013
@safe,safe do yarn..Well said.Muahhh!!! Abeg make my wife no see this post ooo...Kasala go burst.
One love everbody..Abeg,i need to hear somebody shout praiseeeeee the lord for the announcement of BFP..It will come this week in Jesus name.Amen.Somebody claim it because i don first claim my own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.