Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425261 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2013
@bajoba amen. thanks so much, i'm doing just that. I pray God come to our aid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2013
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
Refrain:
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live:
If Jordan above me shall roll,
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
But, Lord, ’tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
The sky, not the grave, is our goal;
Oh, trump of the angel! Oh, voice of the Lord!
Blessed hope, blessed rest of my soul!
And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
Even so, it is well with my soul.
Sources:

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2013
wonderful people in the house. welcome!. Yes welcome to page 500. grin grin

Wecome to the glory of God upon your life

Wecome to special blessings in your marriage

Welcome to all round manifestation of the good things of life from God

May the host of heaven attain to that particular issue which makes you shed tears in secret IJN

GOD IS TOOOOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL. shocked shocked God does not need permission from any man before he will release our blessings to us.

In the mist of the mighty. God is ALMIGHTY.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going so lets keep keeping on despite situations around us.

PEACE IN YOUR HOME.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Gud morning wonderful moms n dads, hope y'all had a gud nite's rest?
@Skimpy n IyabetaJ, happy anniversary
@Duruj n Joybik, welcome n enjoy ur stay here.
@All, hv a beautiful n stressless day.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2013
@mummy3d i pray i will be the one.AMEN
@all welcome to page 500. May God continue to strenghten us as we trust in Him in everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Tolo2: [/b][b][b][/b]
CERVICAL MUCUS TEXTURE COULD AID OR DELAY CONCEPTION!

Hi everyone.

I saw this thread yesterday and I remembered when I used to be on a similar thread on babycenter. I was also TTC then.
Looking back at my journey of TTC (I now have 2 kids), when I saw this thread yesterday, I could not but give thanks to God and I realised that somethings we go through in life are meant to prepare us for something in the future.

When I was TTC, I noticed that my cervical muscus had a very poor viscosity (that is the clearness and stickness of the vaginal discharge a woman releases during and around ovulation). The ideal texture of the cervical muus a woman should discharge around and during ovulation should be clear and drawy like the white part of a raw egg, and should be in sufficient quantity. The cervical mucus goes a long way in aiding conception and in also delaying conception f not in good condition.

Some people have gone through series of prayers, fasting, drugs etc whereas the only problem is just the cervical mucus. Most women do not pay attention to this seemingly insignificant factor but it is critical because this is what aids the transport of the spermatozoa to the released ovum for conception to take place. When the mucus' quality is low, the sperms find it difficult going all the way from the vagina to the fallopian tubes. Most of the sperm will pour out of the vagina, a million others would have died and millions of others lost and weakened before reaching the fallopian tube. But where the cervical mucus have the perfect and ideal texture, this journey takes place smoothly.

Believe me, the reason you might have been yet to achieve conception could just be a cervical mucus issue. And by the Grace of God, if you can deal with this issue, and if there are no other issue,I guarantee you that within the next 60 days, you will achieve conception.

What I used during my own time was a natural supplement called 'Double Power'. It has both red and black tablets, a totally natural ingredients based supplement and not a drug. The red tablets are taken in the morning and the black at night. The discharge I had at the next ovulation after I started the supplement was just perfect and I was amazed because I didn't even take the supplement for that pupose! I didn't realise my cervical mucus was a challenge. I was taking the supplement for enhanced brain function and stress although it was indicated that it aids fertility but that was not the reason I bought it.

Well, going through this thread yesterday made me realise I have something that could just make the difference for someone and so I'm sharing it.
If you will like to buy the supplement you can reach me on 08058488856, the price is N4,500.

Goodluck to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
cheesy@All,
Happy page 500! @Mama3D, so shall it be in Jesus name, not just one but numerous testimonies.

@skimpychick and @iyabetajos, belated aniiversary wished. By next year, may you have increased much more on all sides.

@Hawtmummie, it is well with our souls

@cjnone, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Iyabetajos&Skimpy happy wedding anniversary....love u

@ll it is indeed well with our souls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Iyabetajos & Skimpy happy wedding anniversary in arrears.

@all, pls can acv b taken anytime in d cycle? i.e. after ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
This thread has really come a long way....changed and touched lives. 500 pages already, wow!

We will all testify soon of d glory of d Lord in our lives as we receive our BFPs!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duruj: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
sazyn: This thread has really come a long way....changed and touched lives. 500 pages already, wow!

We will all testify soon of d glory of d Lord in our lives as we receive our BFPs!!!!!
Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Born2bhappy: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
[color=#006600]Gud evenin blessed mamas & papas. Pls am new here & i need your help; since i had my last mc hv been ttc. Af came on the 19th of last month nd since then i hvn't see my ov. Pls what should i do coz i seriously need to be preg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Its well.......its well.....no matter the situation its well with our soul.i see impossibles possible.yes...yes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Welcome sis born2bhappy clever mums will soon answer u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good Evening my fellow mothers and fathers in the house

I think we all need prayer to conquer this yeye TTC. Shall we start? Let there be praise worship for few mins, ask God for fforgiveness of ur sins and pray those prayers as follows;

Every satanic data base compiled against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
I delete my information from satanic data base, in the name of Jesus.
Every orchestration of darkness against my fruitfulness, be shattered, in the name of Jesus.
Every dossier of darkness against me and my fruitfulness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic data base gathered to shut me down, roast, in the name of Jesus.
I remove my DH and my name from satanic feeding list, in the name of Jesus.
I remove my reproductive organ from satanic case file, in the name of Jesus.
I remove my womb from demonic memory, in the name of Jesus.
I remove my name from satanic computer, in the name of Jesus.
Any archive of darkness containing information about me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every archive of darkness speaking against my life, shut up, in the name of Jesus.
Voices from my past, harassing my future, die, in the name of Jesus.
Dark archives of my father’s house, roast, in the name of Jesus.
I break my self loose from the chains of dark archives, in the name of Jesus.
Witchcraft archives assigned to oppress me, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every good thing in my life, imprisoned by dark archives, be set free, in the name of Jesus.
Every equipment of darkness assigned to introduce sickness or disease into my life, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and delete every satanic data base organised to sink my fruitfulness, destiny and life in the name of Jesus.
Every spiritual anchor holding my hands, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic data base compiled against me, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
O heavens arise and delete my name and destiny from every satanic data base, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft computer, and witchcraft website, built against me, crash, in the name of Jesus.
Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and electrocute to dryness any agent of satan assigned against my fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise and put up on me spiritual camouflage to make me invisible to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
Every gadget of darkness, in stalled to monitor my progress, crash, in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic imagination against my life, I bombard you with the arrows of God, in the name of Jesus.
By the anointing, I decode, download and destroy every satanic dossier and file kept against me, in the name of Jesus.
I push the enemy of my soul inside the grave dug for me, in Jesus name.
Every page of lamentation, open for me in the spiritual realm, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic base or installation, assigned against my home, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
Every advanced satanic technology assigned to trouble my sleep, I shut you down, in the name of Jesus.
Multiple technologies of the enemy, permitting them to examine or operate in mywomb, house and environment, I dismantle you, in the name of Jesus.
Every orchestration of darkness against my progress, be shattered, in the name of Jesus.
Every mental and magnetic attack against my life, I break your power, in the name of Jesus.
Whatever witchcraft covens have sent to me, I return it to them in seven-fold, in the name of Jesus.
Every electronic witchcraft targeting my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Thank God for answer prayers, in Jesus name we pray

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Welcome newbies, may ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ stay here be short.

HWA, iyabetajos a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Skimpy, may God grant ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ heart desire

​ђã†̥ better time to appreciate our own iyabetajos than now? Can you all believe she gave me all d bee product ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ free? She dint take a kobo.

May God bless her a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ increase her family I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ every area.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Amen! @ Iyabetajos, My thanks on behalf of Twingals. That is truly selfless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:29am On Nov 07, 2013
HAHAHA TWINGALZ U DON START BA,U DESERVE MORE DAN DAT MY AGBANI DAREGO.@LIZZYSLAW,ALL THANKS TO GOD DEAR,HOPE U R GOOD?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2013
@loldar2000 a resounding amen to that prayer
Goodmorning everybody
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 07, 2013
@IyabetaJos thanks on behalf of Twingalz.....

God bless u real good and increase ur tithe.... those bee products are expensive in my area... God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2013
@Iyabetajos, am good.

Goodmorning y'all. Wishing u a blessed day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Born2bhappy: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
@all Pls help a sister with what to do to stimulate ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Born2bhappy: [color=#006600]Gud evenin blessed mamas & papas. Pls am new here & i need your help; since i had my last mc hv been ttc. Af came on the 19th of last month nd since then i hvn't see my ov. Pls what should i do coz i seriously need to be preg.
U're welcomed born2bhappy nd may ur shrt stay here be fruitful...first of all u need 2 be sure u ovulate. Do u see any signs of ovulation? U can use an ovulation preditor kit 2 ascertain wen ur ovulation wuld come. Other sabi mama's will come 2 ur aid soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Born2bhappy, welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet.

As Mzora said, are you sure you didn't ovulate? If you are, please read up on Vitex and Vitamin B6 to induce ovulation. Also read reviews on Fertilaid and Fertilitea. Good luck!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmmmmm na wa o...... if u pp don forget me God no forget me o, kai no one actually noticed have not logged in for a while.not kool o.......well i can see that ve missed alot ....@pinky wow!great news.am sooo happy for u and other newly preggo mums to be.u shall all carry to term... in sha Allah.
am fine o.... even if no one wants to knw,still waiting and trusting on the lord for my 11th hour miracle,and i knw he will do it very soon for me and all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ADEDOYINSOLA,haba dear,two days.its gud to know u r doin fyn.missed ya
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Iyabetajos, thanks on behalf of twinnie, may GØD̶̲̥̅̊ increase Τ̣̣ђё size of ur pulse with wealth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Born2bhappy: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thanks so much @Mzora & @Dreams
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
@iyaibetajos two days ke! itys been ove a month ve been present here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
@adedoyinsola..welcome back

How is your sister doing?

Your own miracle is around the corner ijn

@joybik, duruj, born2bhappy and other newbies welcome to the thread

@born2bhappy...how do you know you are not ovulating?
In addition to all that haw been mentioned there is also clomid, but pls dont self medicate with it, cuz you need to be monitored by a dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sweet sisters Ãήϑ bros, hope we re cool.

@iyabetajos Ãήϑ skimp, happy celebrations, you will celebrate next year with your kids IJN.
Special thanks to iyabetajos for her selfless service to twingal, may God increase you in every area of your life.

@all newbies, joybic, borntobehappy, etc, you are welcome, may your stay here be short Ãήϑ sweet.

@All, CD2 today, praying seriously for God's mercy,
Baby dust to us

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.