Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419101 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by multiply: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Part 2: so after the 2nd failed ivf, i was so deverstated and heartbroken. Amidst Ȋ̝̊̅†, i was taking one herb or the oda. Always going 4 any church programme where i dimmed Ȋ̝̊̅† fit. Was always doing fasting and prayer for God 2 enable me conceive naturally but all 2 no avail. Time was flying by like no man's biz.@ a̶̲̥̅ point, i told my self that after that yr and nothin, i we will hv 2 adopt and that we did come the followin yr a̶̲̥̅ beautiful cute lil baby girl when she was 4 days old. We did anoda ivf in anoda hospital dis year with an egg donor and Ȋ̝̊̅† failed yet again. I've bEen doing quiet some serious prayers now. So what i asking the house Ȋ̝̊̅§ there anything i shld do differently. Or something im not getting right. I don't even knw the next step 2 take cos im afraid of failing again. I knw that many pple have done Ȋ̝̊̅† severally b4 getting BFP. But my own Is that we are not all that bouyant enough. Tried τ̅☺ cut the whole story short. Pls if anyone has a̶̲̥̅ piece of advice on anything, they shld share with me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
@honiepie I saw ACV in Port Harcourt but its not with the mother. Can I use it? or must it be d one with d mother? @multiply welcome, wishing u a very short stay here. Our wonderful mamas will soon attend to U. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Honiepie sent u like 3 mails. Did u get them?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello @Honiepie, thanks for asking after me, been busy actually, wanted to travel but for some reasons I had to cancel my trip, all things works together for them that love the Lord, maybe God want me to travel with preggy so that I can shop for my baby. Amen.

@Iya dera chuks, am sorry concerning the request, do you reside in lag? Paraventure I get infor on where to get it I will notify you asap.

@Multiply, as you pray, God will hear you and wipe away your tears. Maybe He wants to give you a gift naturally.

@all, I don't know but I have this burden in my heart that prayer is needed seriously on this thread. Let me share this, three days ago I was praying and was led to open a passage in the bible, hmmmm, fear catch me I close am fast and reject it, to know how I fear reach I know look at the bible passage, book, chapter n verse so I can't quote where it is, think that's the first time am seeing it in the bible.here, 'they will conceive chaff'', what could this mean? With the recent happenings on this tread, I really really think we need divine intervention.

Let there be a prayer chain as it used to be before now and let's pray against conceiving chaff/miscariage maybe every weekend for now until we see that no more losses and bfp is announced more than before.

@Mamatriplet, I really think you need to return.

God will hear us all.

Note: am sorry I had to share it maybe it will help someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Rute please help me send that supernatural chïld birth 2 my email addy
talk2quincy@gmail.com. Thks n God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
@sen tempest let me know if u have seen the book.if u haven't I can foward again my phone is acting up these days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
@smiler and @joyblik are u pple in ph? Plz lets meet so that we can go and get the Acv together. Plz contact me @coolbird29@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
@caringpro
I don't. Just sometimes visit. I'm back to Onitsha now. Tried
everywhere I know, only everyday supermarket has that one. Nothing at
park n shop. Had to take that as nothing at Onitsha. @honiepie dear I'm still waiting to hear from U. if honie says its ok, then U can go to everyday supermarket as they have plenty just not organic. They also have many kinds of tea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hi Joybik, the acv should have mother in it. The popular brands are brags and gnc.

You can order gnc acv from konga.com. You also have the option of paying on delivery. It costs N2,000 for 473ml. Excluding shipping.

For ladies outside lagos and abuja, you can try buying from the link below

http:///apple-cider-vinegar-with-mother-473ml-292152

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
you can also get royal jelly and raspberry at konga online shop, they have epo and flax oil too, click under shop by category, scroll down to multivitamin and search page by page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ joy the one at Everyday is not the right one.

@caringpro I already got through someone in Lagos. She sent it through ABC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
@waistbead shocked u r an Angel. God go bless u soteeeeey u go dey distribut d blessings. U no go lack d gud tinz of lyf. Ur BFP's wil b 1touch 1pikin. God's presence wil not depart frm ur family AMEN. I ll mail u M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sis addy n fone no so she go find u com.
@all abeg helep me thank waistbead for dis" ifunanya" wey she show me oooooo

@multiply it is well wit u. God wil multiply u IJN.

@honiepie dibia komputer na me baptize u. God no go pass u by. U go dey excel in any tinz wey ur hand touch.

@all prayer prayer prayer let God helep us solidify our efforts as humans.
He is our only hope. The Architect of Conception. The masterplanner who has destined us to b fruitful. Rain of BFPs shower on us. Let d rain fall on all household represented here. Der is no distanc in d spirit. Lord av mercy n put smiles on our Faces. AMEN.
Let every element n demon of barreness n miscarriage receive HOLY GHOST fire!!
It is finished. Christ has nailed u on d cross. We r free indeed n we ll conceive n bear children IJN.
BODY conform to d wil of God. Conceive! Be pregnant! And carried to term deliver a wholesome baby whose heart is towards God! Amen.

Kai! Lemme stop here. Gudnite

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
All mamas in the house, I hail u all oh! God will grant u this precious gifts sooner than u expect in JESUS name.

Honiepie kip up the good work God bless u.

Pls in all this treatments u are embarking on, pls make God first in everything. Revive the spirit of prayers on this thread.
I agree with prettyrosefave, all the powerful prayers we used to have on this thread should be revived. It is well with u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but you can look into using instead softcups with preseed after bd to keep the swimmers close to the cervix.

Softcups were developed as an alternative to tampons/sanitary pads, but a LOT of women havr had success with it as a ttc tool, that Instead (the manufacturers) have applied for permission to call it a ttc tool instead of just a menstrual tool.

It's very safe, and very easy to insert and remove. After bd, you just put some preseed in the cup and insert. You can go about your normal day without hanging your legs high, and you can pee without fear of peeing the swimmers away.

I bought from a woman in Lagos. Got her details on olx.

Please note: Diva cups too are menstrual cups, but they don't work for this as they are deeper than Instead Softcups, and will not hold the swimmers near the cervix.

Good luck!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
@waistbend plz u got my mail. Thks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 1:43am On Nov 24, 2013
@multiply...you are welcome here. I pray that God will indeed multiply you. It is well dear, may your stay here be very short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello House
im kind of new here but been folowing ardently. Im ttc'ing myself for a yr plus and im on medications but i no God neva fails.
To all dos who lost dia pgs im sorry. He will make all things beautifu in his own tyme.
Hv a fruitfu week all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2013
@Sen.Tempest,sorry dear just saw ur mail now I was so busy yesterday. U can reach me with this NO..08187096644.
@Dona Tee,I say a big amen to ur prayers.
@Pinky,God will give u double for all ur trouble.
@Ayaakanoh,so sorry dear. U'll smile again in no distance time.
@Honiepie24,u will never walk alone.

Baby dust to us all..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2013
@mltiple
Welcome on board. Sorry for all ur past failures, affliction shall not happen again ijn.
If u are looking at another ivf, pls share this on IVF thread sisters there are knowlegable enough in ivf matter and will proffer better advice. However, if you can let us into what ur ttc challenges are, we here can also advise, it maybe something somebody here has passed thru before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Una good moringus in safe06 tone
Announcement!!Announcement!!Announcement abeg we are looking for 2 beriful,asamwa,oyoyo,baby oku mama's named SAFE06 & MAMATRIPLETS
abeg anyone with useful informate should contact ttc nairaland or call ayaakanoh on 08032428741,theres a reward of a bag of kulikuli,and 3bags of garri ijebu for anyone with useful informate. una good moringus

may we all have a wonderful time today in his presence.

@multifly welcome,God of multiplication will locate u
@wazoby u will smile soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2013
hello everybody,am real happy d thread is movin as planned,to God b d glory,happy sundae to y'all,you chicks shud prepare chicken peri peri for dh today ooo,make d bobo enjoy.and for d guys amongst us,may God bless yu all as u help wafie wit todays meal,amen

I will start by appologisin to d newbies,truelly n very honestly am very sorry 4 nt respondin yet to ur mails,i practically had to force some to register then we proceed,heres d trick,my reason is,wen u register n interract wit others by paticipating actively in answerin other ppls questions,figurin out hw to solve issues n so on,it will help lessen ur issues too because u will b free enough to throw in ur own problems,the whole house will delibrate on it,we will laugh wen u bring up funny issues,cry also wen d story is pathetic but d end point is we will make communual effort to solve it,n again wen u r known n u hv a testimony we all will rejoice wit u.so pls dnt feel bad wen u write privately n i ask u to register,its also for ur own good,so u dnt bare ur burden alone.
Am happy alot of u hv joined the thread,u r most welkom,n i pray 4 a 5mins stay b4 u get ur bfp,its well wit u.will respond to ur mails asap

@multiply wat an xperience,its well
?pls mail me.

@disy i dont knw y u dnt receive ma mails,u said u mailed me thrice,hmmm,i responded to ALL,wat waz d last mail u got frm me biko,pls forward it bk,let me see if it was d last i mailed

@joybik no no,ur acv should b unfiltered,organic n must contain mother,i prefer braggs

@hopeful3 tnx dearie,i will reach lore nd angelict

@muma nwanne daalu ri nne,hopeful3 is proposing friday for some reasons,guess she wrote u?

@lore & angelicT pls we nid to talk asap

@rainy hope u got my mail,pls proceed wit those ones,after stage 3,i will let u knw wat nxt

@prettyrose missed ya 4 d 2days u where away,dnt worry,d nxt u will travel wil b 4 baby nd u

@wazoboy good luck as u proceed,the lord will b wit u,ur case shall nt b diffrent,in jesus name amen

@Dona lovie lovie,tnx 4 d baptism,i guess mamaoge has adopted it sharply

@mummyf,waistbead daalu nu,may God bless u plentiful

@ayaakanoh jus got ur mail,am dancin azonto seriously,so nw we will start dreamin ''next level finz''nwanyi di nma,its well wit u

Jeeeze tnk u all 4 ur contributions n ur act of lov in helpin one anoda in this tring journey of ttc,woke up to anoda pile up mails,pls b patient,will respond to all.God bless us all,baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Rute: @sen tempest let me know if u have seen the book.if u haven't I can foward again my phone is acting up these days
Rute pls help me send to my email
bolanle2204@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2013
@hopeful
thanks. i appreciate. @honiepie @smiler thanks. i'll work hard to get
one with mother. i'm trying to see if my phone can work on konga. @all happy sunday as we pray for many bfp tis month end.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2013
@honeypie, high hope my dear and trusting GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for a miracle.

Really i didn't get the mail dat U̶̲̥̅̊ talked abt ginger , maybe it entered as spam.

@multiply u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ welcome , GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will turn things around for γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Part 1: Even when things don't go as we planned, we should still remember that as long as we are alive, surprises will still spring up and more of positives than negatives.
Let's not lose sight of our "purpose" in life on this ttc journey. We all have our story. The strenght and information on here is focused on a part of our life, not our whole lives.
Being a mum is one of the greatest feeling and calling, I will witness and experience it. Soonest, I pray.
Let's also not lose sight of those qualities needed to make us the best mum out there when the time comes.
Financial independence
Emotional Stability
Physical health
Spiritual maturity .
These are just a few. Let's make ourselves a total package as we await this bundle of joy in our arms. Love u all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by multiply: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello everyone. I must confess that you all are so amazing pple. Thanks @omalicham,honiepie24, redeemersave,prettyrosefave,donaTee, mackiebee, udoka2, ayaakonoh, muma, and everyone i didn't rem 2 mention their names for the welcome ceremony sorry welcome msg. ℓ☺ℓ. The lord Ȋ̝̊̅§ indeed our strength. He will never allow our enemies rejoice over us. Ȋ̝̊̅† Ȋ̝̊̅§ indeed well with all of us on this wonderful xperinces.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2013
@ All,

Matt 6 : 12 "And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"

In all of the bible from Genesis to Revelation, Ȋ̝̊̅ believe this is my favourite passage. Ȋ̝̊̅ try to live by it and do more. Ȋ̝̊̅ try to forgive those who offend me even b4 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask because, Ȋ̝̊̅ am a sinner, an imperfect being prone to error. Ȋ̝̊̅ want God Almighty to forgive my sins even before Ȋ̝̊̅ ask him.

Ȋ̝̊̅ am enphasising this because if there is no forgiveness on this thread, there might be trouble. This message is directed at "u know who you are" Ȋ̝̊̅ dn't want to name names, pls forgive and forget.

@Redeemersave, thanks for the opinion on gifting. Ȋ̝̊̅ quite understand the need for caution as it is subject for abuse, however Ȋ̝̊̅ am one who has been on the receiving end of such gifts and Ȋ̝̊̅ can say it is much appreciated particularly when it is unsolicited and the truth is, most times some of these things are just not available in certain locations. That being the case we should individually try to get our drugs ourselves first.

On a lighter note, Ȋ̝̊̅ hv an opened bottle of fertilaid for men which DH stopped using. He got 2, finished one and started the other but stopped cos he felt he was reacting. In my opinion na shakara. Its expensive and Ȋ̝̊̅ wish it doesn't have to go to waste but Ȋ̝̊̅ hv bn keeping my eyes and ears down in the hope someone will need it and Ȋ̝̊̅ can send it but Ȋ̝̊̅ have not heard. That is also another motivation to gift things out. But most of all, sometimes u could send someone and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'ll buy u d wrong thing so if a memeber here can help buy it, it saves time and worry dt it is d right thing.

@Prettyrosefave, am with u on the prayers. We need to do more of that.

@All, a very pleasant sunday to u. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2013
Welcome all d newbies. May ur stay here be short n glorious IJN. @honniepie u r really doing a good job,God bless. @all when is the prayer commencing. Let's embark on prayer d way we used to I'm sure the glory of God will rain on dis thread once again for it is written' the joy of the lord adds no sorrow'. @ Omalicha I'm suspecting u o smiley. @mama udoka I want to come n eat omugwo soup n those dem dry fish smiley, it is well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2013
@All: Happy Sunday to us all. Wishing us a Blessed week ahead.

@Honiepie: Well done o! The Lord is your strength. You will also be watered in JESUS name.

@Dreams: Where in Lagos can one get Preseed, Instead cups? I've searched for preseed many times without success.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
@MOD, why did ur antispamBot banned me?
what did I post on dis thread dat warrant being banned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ayaakonoh i take style dey vex for you o, i dash u my email make we yarn u just fashi me, no worry I'll tell my mummy for you ;(
@All newbies una welcome again
how was the Sunday service hope we all enjoyed it. Una doo o
abeg the raspberry ketones is it same with the tea we talk about?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tnk u lizzy 4 sharing ur favourite portion of d bible wit us,mine is d book of job,it encourages me alot to kip holdin on no mata d situation,circumstance,tribulation,name calling ,trial and temptation,if job cud bare it all,who r we not to?God is always by our side to hold us tru it all,jus lik he did 4 job,only if we trust him.

Tnk u my darlyn,basically our two favourite chapters in d bible are same,it talks bout trials in d form of wrong doing and forgiveness,may God help us.

@iya ibeji i received ur mail,will respond in a lil while

@chyvia pls i need to talk to u asap

@bchola pls i nid to talk to u too

@chi16 tnx for d address n contact,but do u knw if dey still hv?

@prettyrose its ok,i believe its a state of emergency n shud b handled asap

@sen.tempest ok,i understand,i pray he wont nid it eva,happy sundae dearie

@wonyi how are you?missing u here,tnx got ur mail,i ve responded

@skimpy hwz ma baby doing?God bless u both

Tnk u all 4 d prayers,there cannot b me without you,

@pinky raspberry ketone is 4 weightloss its diffrent from red raspberry leaf tea was that wat u meant?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.