Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423185 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Happy sunday to all fruitful mamas and papas in da house.
Honiepie, I'm here now grin. Much beta now, thanks to u and smiler!!
Powerful pink and aayakanoh, how body? Frm ur posts, I see body dey kampe. Affliction will not rise again in our midst. Amen.
To all new posters, ur set time is now. May ur stay be short but fruitful.
To all, may God grant us the grace and patience to wait and trust completely in Him. PS: its not easy oh. But God dey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yes Honniepie that's what i meant thank . Someone mentioned it being on konga but it was the ketones i saw . Tanx jare
@Bcolah tanx nothing do no shaking how ur side
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hi everyone, pls a quick one, what can one take to reduce/stop AF pains. Sth natural, not drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Happy sunday my sweet fruitful mummys, we shall all excel IJN AMEN

@honniepie how are you hope you are well. I have finished the ginger am now on garlic thank you so much. I appreciate you

@udoka how are you getting ready you shall deliver like hebrew women. Am eager to hear d good news. It is well with you and LOs + dh

@all mamas in the house God is ever faithful we shall all carry our babies very soon

@our preggy mamas may God always protect and guide you and you LOs IJN Amen. You shall deliver like hebrew women. God is your strenght

@all new mamas may your stay here not be long. You are all welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
@bolan have u seen the book?

@honie pie God Will bless yo lineage from now henceforth IJMN amen

@ gr8ful and multiply u r welcome may yo stay here b short u will move to the pregnance thread soon

@all how are you all I'm I'm for the prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pinkilliciouskiss kiss kiss my tasty yummy,my mexican sagarita,i sent u mail nau,waiting for your reply,didn't u get it?vewi vewi sorry,check ur spam,immediately i saw the invitation to gist na him i don send the mail. oya sorry no vex again ehn,i go buy cheese ball 4u grin grin

@bcolah thank u jare,thank God its finally over.

During the opening prayer this morning in the church a passage in the bible came to my mind,though i couldn't remember the particular chapter and verse,but the word kept on ringing in my heart,that i had to change the prayer point to that word,to my surprise when the general overseer starts to preach its that particular passage that he preached on,i was amazed.The bible passage is found in the book of JOEL 2V 25-26,Its a very powerful verse, read and meditate on it,which means God sees all,and know all.

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
@all the mummies in the house tat are ttc plz let us not depend on drugs only. Lets try and pray and ask God to intervene in our cases. There are pple here that their cases are spirtual, they have spirtual husband that comes to their dreams to make luv wit them and will not allow them to be pregnant. Plz let us all check ourselves and go to any bible believing church for our deliverance. God bless all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Honipie: Abeg what are the natural things to use for cleansing liver effectively. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ayaak, I receive that word into my spirit IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
@all 1plate of e-fried rice for d first 30pple after M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ post. grin
RUSH oooo RUSH ooo M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sister! Dis fried rice is made wit Abakaliki rice, Uburu salt n Afikpo fish!

GRAB UR COPY NOW!! cheesy. cool

Hapy sunday to u all smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Kike how far nah i no see ur green light again o.
How u dey
@Ayaksbaby make i check o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
@All, i join Prettyrosefave, Mummyf, Skimpychick, and Carinpro to appeal that we should not neglect prayers. Let our faith be in d power of God. It takes God's mercy and grace for supplements to work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ayaksbaby nada, nothing abeg send again or send me urs.
Jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Uteh no vex i no understand NL pm. Use this jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
I'm in support of the prayers too. Na God dey give children. If He says its not yet time, there's nothing one can do. If we ask, He promises to answer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Prettyrosefave, the scripture u are refering to is Isaiah 33:11 but u can read it from verse 10- 13, it says -10 Now will i rise, saith the Lord, now will i be exalted, now will i lift up myself. 11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble; your breath, as fire, shall devour you. 12And the peiple shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burnt in the fire. 13Hear, ye that are far off, what i have done; and ye that are near, ACKNOWLEDGE MY MIGHT.

Mzy God have mercy on us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
@pink22, vex nat oo. I just sent u an email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
uteh: @Prettyrosefave, the scripture u are refering to is Isaiah 33:11 but u can read it from verse 10- 13, it says -10 Now will i rise, saith the Lord, now will i be exalted, now will i lift up myself. 11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble; your breath, as fire, shall devour you. 12And the peiple shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burnt in the fire. 13Hear, ye that are far off, what i have done; and ye that are near, ACKNOWLEDGE MY MIGHT.

Mzy God have mercy on us
I dont thnk there s any cause fo alarm here! reading down to 15 and 16 clearly shows dat all these woes will befall sinners that are dispisng d Lord! So I thnk as human biengs, we suld try our best to be Godly in our daily lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Uteh tanx
@Kike av replied tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
@pinky mygreatestjoy@yahoo.com,sorry just login in and saw ur msg,lemme double check again
@kike100 yes ohhh my sis, may the word germinate and bring forth fruits in our life

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Iya ibeji...u can check preseed at nett pharmacy.no 33 opebi road ikeja. i bought it frm them 2months ago. it cost 3k+.
@honiepie, they may sti av 'cos they av enough of it wen i went there including acv(small and big bottles)
@pink and ayaakonah...am sorry for ur loss. it is wel wit u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
My people happy sunday.
I appreciate all your prayers and best wishes. I can't wait to share d good news. Have given baby quit noticegrin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
finally i ve responded to ALL ur mails,it wasnt easy but God is my strenght.how is everyone?

@hopeful3 pls i need pregnitude and pomegranate juice for taramisore,she stays in jos,maybe we cud send tru dhl,pls am goin to bother u abit,tnx a zill.lore is intrested in d friday stuff,pls include her in d arrangment

@chi16 tnx a lot my dear,i got d number u sent,i will call tomorow,tnx

@loldar u r such a brave person,wonderful woman in deed,good luck,pls check tru n compare,much lov

@taramisore am happy d stage is set,theres a lil omittion,will mail u again,good luck

@sen tempest hv u got d acv & clear blue nw?i really dnt knw hw we cn arrange this,but let me see,how r u doing dear,regards

@iya ibeji i ve responded dear,honestly u wont bliv its dat simple right?yes oo its jus as simple as dat,let me knw hw it goes.

@tbaby hw is it going?let me knw pls,

@greatful heart,my sweetie sugar pum pum,finally u joined us,may God crown ur short stay wit multiple birth,hw is it going?where u able to get d stuff 4 her?much lov darl.

@wazoboy how is it going?good luck

@santagelo......... Still listening.

@rute tnx a million,God bless u all 4 d good wishes,our efforts shall nt b in vein.

@prettyrose, iam not scared of d devices of the enemy,because the lord has already promised to deliver us from them all,he went on to say''only with our eyes shall we behold the reward of the wicked''even though we walk tru d valleys of d shadows of death we shud fear no evil,for he is with us,
so miscarriages,ttc and all of such trials shud not bother u,he who ought to know knowes,at d right time he will replenish all the cancker worm carted away,jus lik JOB,after ur affliction comes ur reward,n ur reward comes in bumper package only if u cn hold on to d author n finisher of our faith,

We will pray against all these hurrible experiences,wit all our heart we should lift our voice to God,never again shall there be sorrow in d house of david,enough is enough,like my bible said the blessing of the lord maketh rich n addeth no sorrow,as we meditate n pray remember to cover all medical grounds dat might lead to miscarriage

Make sure ur vitamin b12 is on point nd u follow it up with red raspberry leaf tea,dnt let it happen b4 u cover these areas nd if it has happened already we pray it never happens again,tk precautions nd liv d rest to God,at d right time he will make things beautiful,all dat geered at u will cheer u,lik d bible said'' i will set a table b4 u,in d presence of ur enemies'' ppl who laughed @ ur current condition will tnk God wit u at d right time,wen ur cup shall b filled and running over.its well wit us,in jesus name.amen

if u mailed pls check ur inbox,tk care dearies,

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
dw clearblue opk kit showed a smiley face today........dw was happpy...the thing dey sweet am like bpt!...lol...........so enough action supz dey this nite and 2moro..he has a 31day cycle...though sometimes 29, sunday wS CD 16....N THE OPK KIT SAYS OVULATION OCCURS 24 TO 48 HRS AFTER THE SMILEY..SO AM GUESS HER OVU IS CD17/18......fingers crossed...AVENGERS My swimmers assemble!" grin

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ hopeful3 pls reply my mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
uteh: @Prettyrosefave, the scripture u are refering to is Isaiah 33:11 but u can read it from verse 10- 13, it says -10 Now will i rise, saith the Lord, now will i be exalted, now will i lift up myself. 11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble; your breath, as fire, shall devour you. 12And the peiple shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burnt in the fire. 13Hear, ye that are far off, what i have done; and ye that are near, ACKNOWLEDGE MY MIGHT.

Mzy God have mercy on us

funny enough i only saw the 11a and i ran. it is well. cant really say further but to whom it is reveal and shared should pray. nice time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2013
@RipVanWink...carry go my brother, na God give you grin. May God crown your efforts in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2013
TESTED TRUST!!!

In many ways, Joseph's life is a microcosm of our own.( In Psalm 105:19 Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him), the author writes of Joseph's experience that leads to a principle that applies to us all.

THE EXPERIENCE: God had given Joseph promises that he would become a powerful ruler. However, shortly after receiving these promises, he was betrayed by his brothers, sold into slavery, and thrown into prison. By outward appearances, he couldn't be any further from the Lord's promises!

Yet God's hand was on the wheel the whole time, and He was allowing these circumstances in Joseph's life for the purpose of testing him. More specifically, He was testing Joseph's trust in the promise that had been given to him. Would he put his confidence in the outward circumstances or in what God had said? We know how the story ends. God eventually elevated Joseph and His promise came to pass, but not before Joseph was tested.

THE PRINCIPLE: God gives us certain promises, and from time to time allows certain things to come along that will test our trust in those promises. It's then and there, in the circumstances that seem to contradict God's promises, that our trust is truly tested. But as we continue to trust in what the Lord has said and not in what we see unfolding in front of us, our faith is refined and strengthened. Eventually, God brings us through, but not before our trust is tested and toughened.

If you're in that proverbial prison (TTC in this case) that Joseph was in, if you feel like God has failed to keep His promises, understand your trust is being tested. Keep faith in what He has said, and watch how He frees and favors you.

Tester of our souls, may we simply trust in what You have said, especially when our trust is being tested. AMEN!!!

"In many ways, Joseph's life is a microcosm of our own. In Psalm 105, the author writes of Joseph's experience that leads to a principle that applies to us all".

Think about it...

What does this passage reveal to me about God?

What does this passage reveal to me about myself?

Based on this, what changes do I need to make?

What is my prayer for today?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2013
@Lizzylaw..I am interested in the fertiaid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2013
@ Joybik, DonaTee, smiler and for those in ph looking for ACV. I found another shop that has them. they stock both the ones with mother and the ones without. The name of the shop is called FoodMart. Its in the same building with Liverpool supermarket just by the junction where King Perekule intersects with Evo Rd.....as if you are going to blue elephant/ visafone office in GRA phase 2. The ones with mother I was told is sold for 3,300 naira per litre. The other ones cost like 500 or something cant really recall. all the best

@ Honeypie24 U can get shrimps at Park& Shop or at one frozen food shop opposite welldone supermarket onne rd junction GRA just by Zartech

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Good morning all,

@bloomingbuds, this is a powerful and inspirational message. God always knows how to bring His will to pass so that the promise He gives us will make us continaully glorify Him.
Also remember David who was annointed King yet suffered so much from the same person he was to take over from. He even had opportunity to kill him in the caves but David refused to put forth his hand to do such evil and kill the Lord's annointed. He respected authority and knew his own time will come.
Let's seek God and delight in Him and do His pleasure. It is God that will give us the key or the wisdom for our situation and step in when we are well 'cooked' to release a pleasing odour to Him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2013
@kings daughter my darlyn tnx a lot,pls do u hv an idea if dey hv fresh ones?lik frozen.n cost?or do dey hv a web address i cud checkout n probably call to enquire further,God bless u plenty.

@blooming great msg indeed,wat a story?joseph bn d youngest,that not witstandin God lifted him so high to bcom d rulers in another nation,wat i learnt in dat story is based on d saying that ''there cant b gold without fire''for u tobecom dat great person u hv bn destined to bcom,b prepared to go tru ur wilderness,i kip gettin mails of ppl xpressing their fraustration as regards ttc,pls hold on,ur wilderness is almost ending,tomorow cud b ur day,because we cnt read d mind of God,so we dnt knw xactly wen ur morning will come,so i beg u nt to giv up,sarah u r nt registered here,but u said if by d end of this month nofin happens,u will move out of ur dh's house,because u pity him n his family,to giv him space to marry anoda,i join faith wit u in prayin somefin positive happens,but dont giv God conditions,todays msg is for u,joseph was sold into slavry to meet Gods appointed destiny for him,though it hurt at d beginning that the ppl he trusted betrayed him,but at last it was a fin of joy,devil does not attack an empty vessel,u r unique thats d reason hes fighting u,may God give us the enabling heart to bare our wilderness nd come out victorious jus lik JOB;DAVID,JOSEPH amongst others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.