Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,828 members, 7,824,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413589 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby1: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
@all NL can't allow me post more of those innocent-looking mails. They've banned my handle may be because its too long, and even hid the second one I posted; I had to open this till they free me. @Seun or Admin please ooh, we only want to clear some issues here. Pls mama's who's incharge of health section may be I'll write to him/her. @BlessedDiva hmm, that's serious. I bought all my supps for 3 mths from US and all shipped yet total cst was roughly 49k. May God intervene in all our cases. I know she/she stays in Port harcourt, at least I gathered that from her previous posts. But says she travels sometimes. All in the name of duping people. Hopeful3 or so didn't tell the house what actually happened, she just deactivated her profile. And that was the end of her and profile on NL. I guess it might be same issues because their last discussion was about ordering for supplements in bulk for all that needed in the house, and some even gave out theirs. I remember (as a peeping mum then) some mamas were not happy about it and said everyone should try to buy her own. Now I think that was the beginning of the fraud. @Babe01 pls show face and tell us you're not one of those groups. @ mom123 pls explain why U had to modify ur posts because I remember easydoesitnikki never replied to my mails again. It was after I asked about her for like 2 or 3 times that you said she got her miracle and all sorts. Pls you owe me an explanation too not just to @Blendy77 and others. Anything other than a good explanation here on the thread I count you a culprit. @Greenfriend she also linked you as if you know her, if you can defend her come on in and do. Though you've already joined in supplements bulk purchase. I actually don't even see need for bulk purchase as courier charge based on weight. Let me stop before they ban this handle too.lol. I'll be reading responses and gathering more info. as mummyosayande don turn me to fertility police. make I go learn work well to catch even fraudsters. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby1: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
@HealthIssues GO TO HELL AND LEAVE US ALONE. WE DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, SO WHAT? I KNOW YOU'RE A BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE, DID HONIEPIE24 SEND YOU? TELL HER TO COMMENT IF SHE IS INNOCENT. MAY GOD WATCH OVER US AND SHAME YOU ALL DEVILS

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
@miraclebaby. Chai she lives in PH? I actually fall mugu o, I took d number she posted about one woman tht she claimed shrunk her 12cm fibroid with acv/bsm, I called d woman wen I didn't get anywhere in cal to buy d combo, but I had to send d money to our family friend that lives in ph n she paid her 13k n collected d ACV 32oz for 7k n BSM for 6k from d woman, this same woman claimed that I needed 2 packages that consists of 3bottles of bsm n a bottle of acv each for d price of 25k each for a package, I just told her to give Me one bottle of each let Me try them that I wld send for more from her but I had to send ♍y friend to buy for Me in abj, I was surprised when she got them far cheaper for 3200 n 2k respectively. Maybe it was honiepie that sold d combo to Me o n pretended it was a diff woman, well I don't know wat to think again o. That one is in d past now, God dey o
Hmmm ttc! God pls give ear to our supplications n cries for fruits of d womb n I'll testify to all that cares to know of ur faithfulness iJn-Amen

Pls admin un-ban @miraclebay our fertility doc/police o she has a lot of fraudsters to arrest biko, ejor, du Allah! Thanks

Truck load of baby dust!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ifetuyi: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
omowunminow: Good Morning Everybody, Please join me in praising the Lord, cos he has done what my father,nor mother can do for me, as i got my BFP at last. I am a sillent reader of this thread since last year and i have been ttc for like a year now, so i have to register to share my testiomny.
HISTORY - I have two intramural fibroid of 35mm * 26mm each, but i read it here that one can mix alligator pepper with ginger, so i started using that since April after af stops till ovulation.
DH - Low sperm count 3million with staph infection in march, treated infection for like a month and started using vit e, zinc, etc and he doesnt joke with wall nut and tiger nut.

what we did differently this cycle, arround july someone said something about fertility massage, so i visited the site www.naturalhealthbag.com, so i tried out some massages on my one with only olive oil.
DH - he included wellman conception into his supplement.

NOTE - Till i got my this BFP , semen still come out from v- jay i.e its not everything that will enter.

In addition prayer prayer, prayer, cry unto God and he will answer u.
And i pray the only living God that did it for me when i least expected will do it for everybody.

I want to use this medium to appreciate everybody for being there for everybody, miraclebaby,deardoc,greenfriend etc.
Baby dust to all, we shall all move to next level. sorry for the long post

Congratulations!! grin . The good Lord that answered you will also grant the request of others here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
In our quest for something good, may God give us that which we desire and may we not dine with the enemy.
May Gods light shine through us.
The beauty of Gods light is that no matter how great and overwhelming the darkness is, a little light still overcomes it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please does anyone here know of I can take vitex with garcinia? I know I can't take it with bromocriptine and I can't seem to find any reasonable report on bromicriptine taken with vitex.
Also, I'm still in need of bromelain o, who knows where I can get one should please tell me. Thanks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
my peopl God will give us victory .no wonder!the day i went to dat woman here in PH when i mention honepie she said she kn her.Evil can reign for a while but it cannot last. God wil give us double for this ooo. @all smbdy shld count how many bfp do we hv now.congrat to all bellful mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
God is watching!!! May God help us! #everydayisforthethiefonedayisfortheowner# meanwhyl...... Congrats Omowunminow. Happy bumping!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
@omowunminow CONGRATS! Wishing u H & H term. May God grant us all our hrt desires o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na wa oo! My ears are full and my eyes have seen. May God help us. So all these honiepe's bfp are fake. I can't believe it. I think d last bfp I heard was udoka's tetimony praising honiepie. No wonder she disappear immediately after the announcemnet. May God help us.

Congrats to all d plenty belleful mamas in d house
Kissed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Omowunminow, congrats, a midst all the fraudulent exposure, you still came to share your testimony, congrats dear.

Am so happy Blendy77 came up with this and others too are opening up.

i remembered posting that:this drug you people are sharing (in Dame P voice), be careful ooo, and what i got was no harm in sharing.

@Miraclebaby, yes honiepie posed innocent to some people, but this is the spirit she worked with;

1. you either sing her praise, work with her and get your bfp or you are say no to her and have your testimony aborted (you all remembered the huge number of miscarriages we recorded during her mission here. Someone posted a bible verse here, this was what i actually saw when i was bothered about her praise here.

2. All the time she posed innocent and not collecting money; she was busy administering drugs and people where buying and buying and still making them move from one protocol level to another; this was aimed at sending devourers to your income. she came as an angel of light but dangerous. I share with a sister but she never understood but another did knew it all.

3. She craftily came here and gently achieved her aim but thank God she is finally exposed. I never would want to be attacked as i gat no liver to face hundreds of people but i knew it all along.

4. Prayers here was subtly replaced with protocols.

5. all the sister who God was using as shepherd were tactfully pushed out and they left.

6. you guys remembered when in a day we had two people testifying of bfps and they were genue, but now what happened?

the evil people were at work to stop the good news but i think the spirit of 'honipie' can be cast out if people arise and declare another time to return their love for God and pray.

please dont say why i have not come up to say it all the while, i just needed an avenue to open up.

May God cast down that spirit of protocols, buying drugs upon drugs in Jesus name. if you will bear me withness, some of those drugs had rather enlarged the fibroids than shrinking it, had rather do more harm than good, you see yourself spend all your savings on drugs in one day and shipping all around from amazon.

i never liked the idea and am happy even though so many evil deeds had gone under G but our REDEEMER can redeem everyone who this woman had craftily put under her bondage.

Ask yourself why her victims could not boldly come here to open up before Blendy77 decided to intervene. hmmmmmmmm.

all the time she said she traveled, today in France tomorrow in Paris, my people her line was actively under use in Nigeria, she claimed to be going all around and writing exams but she reply your mails and send her updates here in less than five (5)mins here when you mention her name. that alone did not send message to most of us.

Thank God for today, thank God for those who are bold to open up. am so sure that more sister will boldly open up to this soon.

sorry for the long post jor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2014
fifioluomo: Na wa oo! My ears are full and my eyes have seen. May God help us. So all these honiepe's bfp are fake. I can't believe it. I think d last bfp I heard was udoka's tetimony praising honiepie. No wonder she disappear immediately after the announcemnet. May God help us.

Congrats to all d plenty belleful mamas in d house
Kissed!
Udoka's bfp has nothing to do with honey. She wasn't even on the thread then

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmm@ redeemersave tbh I was worried about the no of people singing her praise ( I knew most were fake) and also her pics that she kept posting here on and on (wait so are those pictures even hers!!!!) but just felt she craved attention and adulation. But dint mind since she seemed to be helping people free from the goodness of her heart. I had no idea she was collecting money from people.

She started out on the weight loss thread where she suggested a couple of weight loss challenges that never caught, maybe her plan was to start selling us weight loss concoction but since that dint work she moved to the ttc thread were people are more vulnerable.

I always thought twas cuz of me and iyabetajos she even came to the ttc thread

I remember she also tried to take control of the pregnancy thread but that dint workout as well.

You are right! Prayers took the backbench and protocol became the order of the day. Lots of miscarriages also happened. I know a couple of our sisters that are pregnant now but decided to stay mute and offline cuz of fear. The thread has never been the same again since the day beetle called her out.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2014
I stopped coming here cos everything has changed........ No more prayers like before and support from sisters here. People are so eager to self medicate and we are all educated.

Desperation is never the best in every situation. If you are not calm to deal with your issues, you will make more harm than good. Hello people! Use that money to see a good gynaecologist, you may be surprise you don't even have much issue to deal with. Don't complicate issues...... Pray, pray and pray.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2014
@all good morning

Pls let's move on, don't let us be discouraged! Most of us have benefited greatly from this thread n it's this same tgat keeping most ple 's sanity here. This can be discouraging tho but let's keep moving until God answers our prayers. I still have one person that I don't trust on this thread from day one. Will mention the person name, m still digging n collating my evidences tho so far, the person never scam but before then.......

pls @all, who has used wild yam before? I need to know asap.

I wan post DH sperm analysis, brb. But pls I want an answer to my wild yam question. Baby dust to us!!!

@omowunminow, congrats on your bfp May your testimony remains permanent amen.

I AM NEXT IN LINE FOR BFP IN JN. Amen.. Yipppiee!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Dereis God o. u wont believe i actually contacted Honiepie tru her mail even as a newbie in d house wen i noticed some mamas always refer to her so-called protocol
i mailed her to assist with protocol that can solve my blighted ovum occurence and she came out straight that it will cost like 250 sometin thousand naira i think and i wil ave to get some supplement on my own again. so told her there is no where i can get that auge amount of money that she shud help me out and she said didnt i knw how much IVF cost? and its success is nt guaranteed.that was how i stop mailing her.bcs my mind says she is nt genue. she appear different frm what i read from all her posts.bt i as a newbie i cant speak out.
Thank God for exposing her.

sori for d long post

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2014
I plead the Blood of Jesus on this thread. Father expose and destroy any one of us here with evil and bad intentions. Father, deliver us from the bondage of ttc. Ttc alone is heartbreaking. And for somebody to come and mock you with fake protocols and fake drugs is demoralising.

God pls, fight this battle for us. We lay all our hope and aspirations on your holy feet. We pray father that anybody here be it man or woman that wants to defraud and scam vulnerable ttc women like us, God may such person receive the judgement of God! Amen! May that person never know peace! Amen! May such person's tap stop running in the mighty name of Jesus christ.

Father, we know we have all it takes to conceive irrespective of doctors reports. At the appointed time which is now, we shall start announcing of your great wonders in Jesus name.

To you father be all glory, all honour and adoration. Blessed be the name of God both now and forever and ever, Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2014
@anewdawn AMEN AMEN AMEN.
@dasha01 welldone, you dey peep abi. Come in fully na. Loll. How yu sis.
@all who has used wild yam before oh? For increase estrogen?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mytestimony: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=mamateniola1]@all good morning

Pls let's move on, don't let us be discouraged! Most of us have benefited greatly from this thread n it's this same tgat keeping most ple 's sanity here. This can be discouraging tho but let's keep moving until God answers our prayers. I still have one person that I don't trust on this thread from day one. Will mention the person name, m still digging n collating my evidences tho so far, the person never scam but before then.......

pls @all, who has used wild yam before? I need to know asap

Ha ha . I was so eager to see a name because I strongly have someone in mind too.
]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Amen to all ur prayers, Thank you all, really appreciate.
May Almighty God answer all our prayer, Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Good am fruitful moms,

Thank God for the wisdom He gave some of us, the investigation has being going on for sometime just dat everybody wanted to be sure before posting it here.

Also, Udoka's pregnancy is never from honeypie's protocol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MadCow1: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2014
everfaithfulGod: Dereis God o. u wont believe i actually contacted Honiepie tru her mail even as a newbie in d house wen i noticed some mamas always refer to her so-called protocol
i mailed her to assist with protocol that can solve my blighted ovum occurence and she came out straight that it will cost like 250 sometin thousand naira i think and i wil ave to get some supplement on my own again. so told her there is no where i can get that auge amount of money that she shud help me out and she said didnt i knw how much IVF cost? and its success is nt guaranteed.that was how i stop mailing her.bcs my mind says she is nt genue. she appear different frm what i read from all her posts.bt i as a newbie i cant speak out.
Thank God for exposing her.

sori for d long post

She Charged you 250 Thousand for IVF?! shocked shocked

Run for ya life o!! IVF costs in excess of 1 million Naira.. And the success is also not guaranteed and the stress and trauma associated with the treatment is not for the feeble minded.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2014
good morning y'all, i jus peeped to see how u gals are doing and all i can see is tension and distraction in the house, but anyways, its good someone like Blendy77 spoke up to expose the so called honiepie protocol crusade and sorry to all those who fell victim to her scam, its true that ttc mamas are very vunerable and i am not an exception, i've fallen several times due to desperation, so now am trying to follow the bible principles that says "For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still" read Isaiah 30:1-7, it is also applicable to me, i turn from seeking God and was always looking for which drug will work, month after month and now the drugs have all failed and also complicated the matter, my sisters, always seek the face of God before you go for ttc movement for except the Lord watch the city the watchmen waketh but in vain, our strength and knowledge has failed us, lets turn to God and we will have a rain of BFPs...our prayer point for this month should be "Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then has not the health of the daughter of my people been restored?" let God open our eyes to see the balm in gilead..
greetings to @BlessedDiva, @Miraclebaby, @mummyosayande, @ayaakanoh, @mamateniola and for all others who asked after me, i really appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2014
favoredgal: Hmm@ redeemersave tbh I was worried about the no of people singing her praise ( I knew most were fake) and also her pics that she kept posting here on and on (wait so are those pictures even hers!!!!) but just felt she craved attention and adulation. But dint mind since she seemed to be helping people free from the goodness of her heart. I had no idea she was collecting money from people.

She started out on the weight loss thread where she suggested a couple of weight loss challenges that never caught, maybe her plan was to start selling us weight loss concoction but since that dint work she moved to the ttc thread were people are more vulnerable.

I always thought twas cuz of me and iyabetajos she even came to the ttc thread

I remember she also tried to take control of the pregnancy thread but that dint workout as well.

You are right! Prayers took the backbench and protocol became the order of the day. Lots of miscarriages also happened. I know a couple of our sisters that are pregnant now but decided to stay mute and offline cuz of fear. The thread has never been the same again since the day beetle called her out.

my dear.... i just decided to peep in today and what do i see? to say that im baffled will be putting it too mildly. hmmmm tins dey happen o. lemme read back to get d full gist.

hmmm honeypie... at first i was wary but after dat confrontation nd so many ple defending her, i tot maybe she was genuine and just to be a team player, i thanked her for helping mamas..... if only i knew. it might sound stupid but she never sent me d mail on how to cook ofe owerri..maybe coz i was pregnant nd she didn't see anytin to gain...i always wondered why she couldn't do something selfless for me since dats what she is all about and i quietly left.

my dear, those dat kept der bfp a secret did well, i never understood why but i now i do. lemme read up jare

my sisters, it is well o. Thank God there is God who reveals these things. hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2014
double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2014
good morning wonderful mothers and fathers,

@omowunminow..congrats on ur bfp..the Lord who has started a good work in your home is more than able to complete it
wishing you a stressfree and rocking preggy period.

our testimony is already knocking at our door..

God is ever faithful, he never fails...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
@Dasha01 thank God u re ok n good to hv u back here
@everfaithfulGod 250k for protocol? Which protocol kwanu, chei I was even crying about 68k she charged Me for fibroid treatment, thank God for not letting u fall victim too.
@Anewdawn Amen! Amen! Amen!

@fifioluomo Udoka's bfp was never from honiepie's protocol, Arlington started this ttc thread n Udoka who was using mypeace moniker then was amongst d first to join her, if u read back u will understand, she was here b4 honiepie24 joined this ttc thread.
I even emailed udoka for fibroid treatment she used n she stated clearly tht hers was a seedling tht shrunk wit d herb she took which didn't work for her friend n tht herb cost her just N1,500, she even advised Me to continue wit d acv/bsm that God will heal Me.
U see she was so transparent with Me

@all, pls we need to thank God for exposing d evil deed of d fraudsters, ask God for deliverance n mercy for d poor unsuspecting mamas on this thread that drank that killer concoction n let's en throne Him n trust in Him n Him alone not on any fake 'protocol'
IT IS WELL! Let's move on wit proffering solution, support, advices n sharing ideas with one another
Fertility Blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks for the correction favouredgal and muna.

@udoka, am very sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.