Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422917 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 2:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Ish 43 1-7,13,18,20,25
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob(your name), and he that formed thee, O Israel(your dh name), Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed(your children) from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.(With God impossible is possible!smiley )

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Good morning fruitful mamas and papas. Go ye all and multiply in Jesus name. Be fruitful, replenish the earth in Jesus name! Nagative reports shall become great testimonies of bfps, healthy pregnancies, healthy children and healthy parents in Jesus name! So shall it be to us all in Jesus name, AMEN!!!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 5:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 5:02am On Sep 05, 2014
bnicebpeaceable: Ish 43 1-7,13,18,20,25
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob(your name), and he that formed thee, O Israel(your dh name), Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed(your children) from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.(With God impossible is possible!smiley )

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Good morning fruitful mamas and papas. Go ye all and multiply in Jesus name. Be fruitful, replenish the earth in Jesus name! Nagative reports shall become great testimonies of bfps, healthy pregnancies, healthy children and healthy parents in Jesus name! So shall it be to us all in Jesus name, AMEN!!!
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! IN THE MAME OF JESUS..Thank u sis,ur bless. Good morning all..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2014
@wife89, clomid can cause ectopic and that was wat caused mine, so its better to take it under doctor's supervision and besides its a perscription drug so you might not be able to buy it frm any pharmacy, like melsmum said, go hsg first and then see a gyno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Morning hse @udoka and Dasha thank u for the suggestions,the lord bless u.@ benice ameeeeeeeeeeen and amen,u are lifted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2014
Good morning mamas and papas in the house,how was ur nyte?Tried so hard to wait till this morning as I already lost sleep.I went for the hsg and both tubes are patent but the low sperm count is what bothered me.I know I'm a christian but when I heard the result I thought of running away.I also noticed that breast milk is coming out of my breasts...God help me!I don't know what to do.
The doc prescribed vit e for hubby and pregnacare conception for me. My questions are:
1.Pls what do I do about the breast milk?
2.Is there any other drug I could take besides pregnacare?I feel it's too common and I also need to balance my hormones.
3.Any drug apart from vit e for hubby.
I would really appreciate contribution and advice.
4.Any natural/organic/fruits to eat or avoid.

My advice to any one ttc;always try to find out what is wrong.Pls don't ttc blindly.Tried it and look at all the years wasted.
Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2014
@ Akpaumuaka relax, is there anything too difficult for God to do? Why trouble Ur heart? D battle is not for u but for d lord.relax our sabi mama's will give correct suggestions/ solution.
For d bosom milk have u checked prolactin?

For fluid count have u investigated the cause?

Remember to eat healthy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2014
@muma
its advisable to take fertilaid alone dont mix with any other fertility drug.
Fertilaid is good for irregular period, ovacare is for general fertility health. i will say try fertilaid alone for now.

@akpaumuaka

as wonyi said, relax! problem known is half solved. if you dont mind, what is ur DH count level? Have u also done hormonal profile test? bossom milk coming out is a sign of high prolactin level as wonyi rightly asked. Your DH will need to culture for infection, to check for the cause of the low sp.erm count.

i understand how you feel, but l dont see any major problem for now with you and ur DH.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2014
I'm sorry,haven't had any hormonal profile test.Would do that and also tell hubby about the culture.This spending spending looks like it has just begun.
My heart is troubled.His mom always felt it was me but now that the results are out he is insisting that we keep it to ourselves and I kinda of agree with him.Or what do u think my sisters?
This feels like a huge burden but let God take control.
I curse every spirit of barrenness and fruitlessness in Jesus' name.Amen.

Thank u sisters for all the encouragement and responses.May God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2014
@ Akpaumuaka for the bosom milk ,use ewedu without pottash and vit b6 ,50mg . For other challenges try wot our sabi mamas and papas suggested and u are good to go.Congratulations in advanc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2014
@Akpaumuaka as megamum said to use ewedu & Vit b6 because my prolactin
level was a bit high and i am using ewedu & vit b6 for 2 months plus which
i will go and test to see if it has reduce to normal. God is your strenght

@benice A big AMEN AMEN AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2014
megamum: @ Akpaumuaka for the bosom milk ,use ewedu without pottash and vit b6 ,50mg . For other challenges try wot our sabi mamas and papas suggested and u are good to go.Congratulations in advanc
Dis kind love from all the sisters in the house,I really apperciate.I feel loved,I've never experienced this type besides my husband's.Thanks for the congratulatory message.
Pls how do I take the ewedu?Will I slice and prepare with ingredients without the potash?how many times a day will I take it?
Thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2014
@Chyvia...thank u so much.Pls how much did the test cost and is it the same hormone profile test?

Sperm count is 20 million,don't have much details cos I didn't ask the doctor much.He didn't like it when I asked him about the preganacare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2014
@akpaumuka
20m is good for pregnancy to occur! I can see why he was prescribed only vit E.

Hormal profile is testing for conditions of various hormones, like progesterone, prolactin, estrogen, FSH, LH etc. You can decide to check for any one you think there may be an issue. ln your case, you can decide to check for only Prolactin which is like N2k, but l will suggest you check all l listed above, will cost you not more than 10k at the mainland... if you are in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2014
I will heed ur advice@Udoka...God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2014
@ Akpaumuaka yes slice n cook with ingredients without pottash or oil,add iru it comes out tasty like that n consume as much as possble b4 food.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
@megamum...tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow great women of God, good afternoon every body. How una dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello wonderful e-family,
Please let us try and be at the Redeem Camp this evening
the program is specially for people looking unto God for the fruit of the womb
I learnt that it will not be televised not sure though
I pray as we go the Lord will make us laugh and to the ones that won't be coming, distance is never a barrier for our God he will also make u laugh IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls does anyone has an alternative method to treat pcos. Av been on metformin, clomid, hcg injection and 2 failed iui. They all didn't work. Is there anyone in d house that got bfp with pcos. I wld like to know what process or procedure u had. All my test are very good except my fsh:lh level which is ratio 1 : 4
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Suppose they decide to televise it, which channel should i check?
email][/email][email][/email]
union123: Hello wonderful e-family,
Please let us try and be at the Redeem Camp this evening
the program is specially for people looking unto God for the fruit of the womb
I learnt that it will not be televised not sure though
I pray as we go the Lord will make us laugh and to the ones that won't be coming, distance is never a barrier for our God he will also make u laugh IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ Akpaumuaka u are welcome @ wonyi i am cool n u? good afternoon too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
@fifioluomo have u tried fertilaid??worked for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reallyfavoured: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote
author=udoka2]

@reallyfavoured
Have you tried to flush the tubes .. i.e hydrotubation?

[/quote]

Thanks for ur response. I did sono-hsg (dnt kno if its d same as d
hydrotubation) 5 mnths ago. I decided to do d x-ray type wen nothin happened. May be scar resulting frm d surgery. pls wat can i do? tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
@akpaumuaka. Yes it is the same hormonal profile test but you can do only
prolactin as Udoka said and i did my own for N3,000. But it is better you do all
the hormone profile test to check other hormones.

I take my ewedu (1 cup) every morning before eating any thing in the morning
then take vit b6 every night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tnx Chy...Bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
@slim, thanks. Am currently on fertilaid. Hoping for a miracle!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetieada: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Greenfriend: Iyabetajos, DIDIVA, wowbabies, queenlabisi and the REST, I am profoundly sorry for such a muddle. Trust me, it wasn't in my best intentions. Forget the gentle doctor cloak or appelation, WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND SENSITIVE. I was pushed into spitting all these venom. Forgive me folks!!!

Mamateniola1, U must have tasted some fire now and gotten refined. Congrats (though U are the only surviving one of ur group; where are the rest? Lol)
Nogen, now that U have made ur point, go back 2 Rwanda where U belong.
Greenfriend: Iyabetajos, DIDIVA, wowbabies, queenlabisi and the REST, I am profoundly sorry for such a muddle. Trust me, it wasn't in my best intentions. Forget the gentle doctor cloak or appelation, WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND SENSITIVE. I was pushed into spitting all these venom. Forgive me folks!!!

Mamateniola1, U must have tasted some fire now and gotten refined. Congrats (though U are the only surviving one of ur group; where are the rest? Lol)
Nogen, now that U have made ur point, go back 2 Rwanda where U belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
@fifiolumo, add ovaboost to it as this was designed for women with pcos, read more bout ovaboost but moreover believe God for your healing and a miraculous conception as women with pcos are known to have a high rate of supernaturally conception!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Good evening Ladies

Pregnitude is good for PCOS, it regulates Period. Its main ingredient is myo-inositol. Don't know if they stock pregnitude in Naija tho.

For male factor it's always good to check FSH, LH, prolactin as well as the sperm.
Some men benefit from taking antiobitics or tamoxifen to increase testerone level.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Dasha01...pls how much does ovaboost cost?
@beetle...pls what's the cost of pregnitude?

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.